BATTLEGROUNDS

by the core this game makes no sense at all.
jump from plane, get a weapon and then camp until everyone else dies.
i dont really get how shit like this could have become such a success especially by considering a price of 30$ for basically 1 map and tons of bugs.

i usually play singe on the eu-server and judging by voice chat most people who play that game are stupid russians - which is a really bad sign because you
a) will encounter kiddie cheaters
b) voice chat will be spammed with annoying russian barking

the section of the dev team responsible for this and that has done quite good job and it feels like some people there have a good sense for how things should be.
the major down point to this game is the fact that is played by levelcap and that not someone can be proud of

unreal 4 engine is quite crappy, i dont like it and the game itself is badly optimized, with many people ending up having poor fps performance
i noticed a trend of increasing number in cheaters which is may related to that damn stupid russians im forced to play with on the eu-server even through there is no useful reward of value for getting ranked top other than maybe ending up top on the cheaterboard rankings

the positive thing is the character is self designable which games like battlecuck was lacking. i think it had a positive influence on the online-player count if you are not forced to role play ridiculous niggers

overall i would give this game a quite good score of 2/10.

WHY DO NORMALFAGS LIKE THIS?
IT'S THE SECOND TOP SELLING GAME ON STEAM RIGHT NOW
IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Didn't H1Z1 solve this problem by gassing the map until everyone is forced to kill themselves by fistfighting if necessary?

It's a better H1Z1 which normalfags love.

It's literally just H1Z1: But hey we actually care this time we swear guys edition. Not trying to imply it's by the same devs but it's just that turd with a little bit of polish, I know you and every other normalfaggot like OP can argue otherwise because of slight differences in mechanics but the core aspect of this shitty "guys pls give us your money for early access/alpha/beta game" remains the same.

How the fuck is this game the top-selling on steam and is constantly streamed? The gameplay's fun for the first time until you realize that's all to the game. The game feels like a mod for Arma 3 which it is, just on Unreal 4.

end my life.

I wonder why so many people got this game when there are a million different games of this type. What makes people buy this for 30 euro? Then again i never played it but it must be good since so many spent money on the game and plays it?

That's because it's just a quick cashgrab that will be abandoned after first year or so.

It has to be all the twitch shilling. I think sometimes what happens is a sort of feedback loop gets created where the game gets shilled on twitch, normalfags move in groups, so each one that joins the new twitch fad brings his 3+ friends along, since they're now playing the game they watch more of it being streamed, the cycle continues.

This game feels more like the prototype or concept of a game rather than an actual full product you would pay for.

When will normalfags finally learn?

people were hyping this game so i was thinking there must be sometime to it
30$ is quite promising price and after seeing the hype i thought its justified.
(SCAM - ITS NOT)

and it really was fun at first as i never played z1h1 it was all new to me but after 5 hours i noticed its actually only fun if you play 1 round maybe just once a week.
it really really is poor content for 30$ game and they earned like approximately 20+ millions already with this scam tactic by investing little to nothing into the game at all

you may know what that means: other companies small and big scale will copy their tactic which will be really bad for all because its means even further degeneration of gaming

BATTLEGROUNDS = TRIGGER FOR DEGENERATION OF GAME INDUSTRY

H1Z1/Battlegrounds clones will be the new Overwatch/TF2 clones since they proved to be profitable and are cheaper to make than a hero shooter.

It's popular for the same reason moba is. I need not explain mor.

Whats the difference between this and H1Z1?

never trust any woman
woman are parasites and therefore if you click on a picture because of the woman you are feeding the parasite

battlegrounds managed to save money on ai while making their game 10$ more expensive

Because it's a EA survival meme game that is easier to get into than others, has pwetty gwafix, and seems to mostly work ok.

I'm not saying its good though this whole genre is trash.

Its based off a popular arma3 mod but it has an engine that's not shit like arma3. It's arma's DoTA at this stage.

It's popular because fags like you keep buying it

Totally the same devs though

i bought it but im not playing it at all.
a game is only popular in a valid way if people are actually playing it (pic attached they do)
and do you know how depressing it feels to get tricked…

You only have yourselves to blame.

The more people buy it the more coverage it gets, the more popular it gets.
You made this game popular by buying it.
You also ensured these shitty hunger games vidya will keep sprouting up every few months for another year.

Congratulations you massive piece of trash, you're the garbage killing the industry.

You're less mad about this crap selling well than it proving nier isn't actually that notable of a success, aren't you?

I didn't buy it but it looks alright
fuck off

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

that alone is cancer enough

Early access games aren't always bad though and I've always had fun playing the Battle Royale or King of the Hill gamemode types. This game isn't too shabby and it plays a lot better than the original arma mod that I enjoyed which makes me happy.

How much do you love the taste of cum?
Be honest

They are 99% bad. If you read the reviews you will see this one is bad in it's current state too.

Yes they can be rather terrible, but they can also be good and fun if executed properly. Grim Dawn, Darkest Dungeon and Don't Starve are a few games that I can think of that were solid early access games. In any case this particular early access game is still quite fun to play with friends and while it certainly does have its flaws it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the game.

Someone I know tried to convince me to buy it and streamed a bit of the game for me. What a horrible fucking gameplay loop. Get dropped from a plane and find items by luck and you have to stay inside a circle. So there's literally 1 winning strategy and that's to hide until almost everyone is dead and then get lucky. There's absolutely no skill involved.

And because there's absolutely no skill involved people play it because they ludomaniacs.

Kill yourself user

there's absolutely literally zero skill involved that's why you're number 1 on the leaderboards right?

You're not being honest with me dubman
Can you take a full schlong down your throat?

The pre order items go upwards of 100 dollars now on the stream market, some people bought it because of that

How can I be top of the leaderboards when
1: I don't own it.
2: Its pure luck.

your friend then
and it's not pure luck otherwise people good at the game wouldn't be consistently winning 90% of their games

Being good at the game, in cases like this, means "knowing the game well enough to exploit its poor design choices"
Knowing places of the map where better shit spawns, good places to bunker down.

There's no involvement of skill, it's just memory and a bad game.

He only plays like 2 hours per day. Also prove your statistics correct then.

Who are you quoting?

I thought that Nier fags were furious that it got some little coverage because of "muh normalfags reee" hipsterism.

Can I pirate it? Is there AI? Can I play alone? Can I play H1Z1 alone or any of the other games like this?

I'd be more interested in this game if it didn't have that whole last man/team standing gimmick. That and it really needs a better name. Give it smaller maps instead of a fuck huge one that randomly decides where you're going to drop in at and where the final "zone" will be. This has the potential to be the real Metal Gear Online we should have gotten from MGSV, but it will be marred in terrible design choices.

JUST

I really don't get the whole
thing in games. Cute girls doing military shit, removing kebab, pulling the trigger on a nigger is great, but I don't want to kill cute girls. It's like when there is a hot monster girl in a fantasy game and the only option you're given is to kill them. I don't want to kill them. I want to hug and fug them. Bully at worst. This isn't some "muh violence against women" shit, it's just it seems like such the opposite of what my subconscious brain tells me to do. One of the best mods I got to fix that shitpile Skyrim was a mod that let you enslave people so I could capture a harem of the women I'd previously have been given no choice other than to murder. I'm not saying there's something wrong with killing women in vidya, just that outside fetishists or boredom I don't see the rationale in why you'd want to do it.

My rationale is if they are coming at me with the intent to harm, I'm going to protect myself and lay them flat out. This is for everyone who comes swinging.

You are playing the wrong gamez, user.

I bought it to play with my normalfag friend. It's trash, stay away. It leaks memory like a sinking ship in a brain ocean, and runs like a quadruple amputee. The concept is so incredibly unappealing to me, I truly regret buying it.

This is why your waifu will make you a bottom feeder. Men rise to the top by establishing dominance. Violence against women is a method of showing dominance to them.
By refusing to do it, you let them do it to you. And where men may realize their strength and show pity, women usually do not.
A degree of violence is not only good but necessary, refusing to do it just means you are letting someone else take the aggressor role.

And this is by no means a joke, although it might sound like it. Do not let a woman have her way just because she is cute. That *cuteness* is a fucking survival mechanism, and you are being played like a fly into a spider's web.

Well sure, but we're talking about fictional things in a computer game. If some psycho girl came at me irl with intent to kill I'd drop her like a sack of bricks regardless of how good looking she was, but when presented with a choice of fictional scenarios I can experience from a bideogaem I'm not going to pick the one that focuses on killing cute girls.

I didn't know we were on /r9k/

It's the same thing in vidya, user. They come with the intent to kill your character. You get a game over. The only way you should progress is by killing them before they kill you unless you're a bitch and have to install mods to circumvent it.

I didn't know we were on /whiteknight/

Stop sucking dick so much. Maybe that'll tell your subconscious brain to not be a fag.

That's the only response you can muster to prove youre not an /r9k/ sadsack? You really accomplished the opposite.

I fail to see how installing mods to turn Skyrim into Rance 3D classifies as being a bitch at all

Clearly you haven't had enough psychopatic women around you. Relax. In due time you will change your mind on this.

Yeah, talk about cringe overload.

I'm sure I will naturally find my way to your superior enlightened worldview my incel friend.

Of course you will. You have to crawl out of being afraid to shoot 3d models of women somehow. You can't be a princess forever.

I don't think you have the grounds to criticize someone else tbh fam

I never said I was afraid to kill women you illiterate dumbass edgelord, I said I didn't like doing it. It's a pity; a waste.

This is autism.

Maybe they don't have IDs on /r9k/, you should try lurking more. You'd fit in better at reddit.com/r/incels though

oh…

Nice, see you at the next MGTOW meeting fellow redditor

You are a colossal bitchsubconsciously. That is what you said.

ID line was never interrupted faggot. Don't pretend (1)s will work.

Anyone?

If it just came out it's unlikely, but check igg-games.com

"No" to every question except the last. I don't know the answer to the last one.

Not a SFW board faget, go back to cuckchan.

Read the rules retard, NSFW is to be spoilered. You go back dumbass.

suck my dick rulecuck

>>>/freech/

You realize that's where this came from, yeah?

Answer: I have zero interest in this game. It's early access, shallow and overpriced.

This however is all my friends. 'user, you have to buy it so you can play with us!'
'Why are you so stingy user, it's only 30 dollars!'
'user, this game is so good, holy shit, you have to buy it right now!'

That's why it's doing so well. I swear to christ, it's division all over again…

My friends don't even have it but keeping slobbering all over the game's dick, saying we should all get it. Goddamn I hate them sometimes.

DayZ Mod has grown boring and DayZ Standalone sucked and I need my fix, its my one sin when it comes to gaming.

Is the Division still going? I swear this game died a week after release.

i just woke up and decided to play a match

and here is how it went
i just jumped from the plane without any calculations and landed in the main city
after instantly finding a gun and a bullet proof west all i did was camping in a room for several minutes.

the dayz mod for arma 3 is pretty enjoyable, its how i get my fix

not surprised tbh

You know its a king of the hill game where things get smaller until the point where you basically next to each other.

part two of the match the circle narrowed in and i was lucky being in the middle of the circle so i kept camping in the same room for another few minuts until someone passed by an i could hear his step.
he entered the house i was camping in and i started shooting at him.

high likely he was a top end noob so he ran quickly upstairs instead of shooting back. i followed him and missed because he vanished out of sight.
i went upstairs too and i found him trying to hide artistically next to the door.
ididnt shoot him just to make fun of his autism and he kept not moving thinking i dont see him.
then i killed him
high likely he was a stupid russian because all russians play like this if they dont have cheats on.
i then looted his items and checked the map.

that may sounds like a lot of action but actually its just 20 seconds of action and then it was all about camping upstairs fr several minutes without moving to avoid making noises until the circle narrowed down even further.

part 3 was the final stage and by that time only 12 players were left
i was forced to move outside to get into the new circle like seen in the picture which was approximately 30 meters of running

and the next thing i did was seeing two guys shooting each other 70-100 meters in front of me but decided to not to shoot them and lied down to stay low while i was covered by a small house left to my side.
again few minutes passed by and was forced to move into the next region

Is it fun?

Doesnt sound like fun

Tbf, user is a coward who avoids confontations with the enemy, a basic component of the game.

final stage 4 people were left and no one really noticed me until i accidentally pushed the z button instead of the v button which ended me up exposing my positions and then i was instantly shot

by doing literally nothing but camping for the entire game i ended up being ranked 4 (and may would managed to get a better position if wouldnt have noob-clicked the wrong button)

and thats basically what the whole game is about.
get a gun - camp a room - hear someone steps - kill him in surprise - and keep camping again
and thats what they charge people 30$ for

only for the first day playing but thats not something you would charge people 30$ for

exactly
in order to get top ranked you need to do nothing

I think most of the fun comes when you play in squads, forcing you to move around to get enough gear for everyone and 4 people moving together is more likely to draw attention leading to fighting.

If the basic component of the game is to get in altercations, why can you do absolutely nothing and get top ranked?

The division was a worse destiny tho and it even released on PC.

If your friends enjoyed the original arma mod then this game is just the straight up better version.

tbh if you aren't playing with 3 other people the game isn't going to be fun user.

I bought it for that very reason, and so far it's a fucking wash.

I still don't know why, of all things they could choose to do to force players to stop camping, they went with "giant magical circle of death that shrinks at set intervals.
I mean, what the fuck. Could they not have thought of something that similarly influenced the meta, but actually fucking made sense and added to the game?

Like, shit, just off the top of my head:
- Put a fucking incentive in the middle of the circle where you want players to go.
- Building-destroying artillery barrages forcing players to abandon cover and move towards each other.
- AI military invasion that forces players into a corner just like the current magic circles, only is at least somewhat believable (and more fun if you can actually fight back somewhat, to delay it and allow more time to escape towards center).

There are so many things they could've done, but they went with the one that's the most frustrating, least imaginative and makes the least sense.

Can I make a cute girly boy with nice hips?

They can barely make a playable shell for humans

No, there's one male body and one female body

only if you come inside

Incentives like OP guns in airdrops? I do think the barrage zones should happen more often in red zones. AI invaders never work properly my dude, I still remember when Exile was still being supported in A3 there used to be roaming AI and they would either be useless or they would roll up in a lada and fucking destroy anything they came across and then they would get back in and keep driving. Making AI that aren't either braindead or aimbots is something that is not easy to do.