4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite side profession in any game? Things like smithing, alchemy etc

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
tetris.wikia.com/wiki/T-Spin
puyonexus.com/wiki/Transition#GTR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yard work+closing shift+lining up in front of Best Buy to try and get one of the last NES Classic Editions=I want to fucking die.

I can't think of things at this point.

sleeping in the day time is too hot and sweaty for me

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Might not be on for long.

Bowling

Morning everyone!

I ended up getting yesterday off work after all. AND I GOT THE NEXT FOUR DAYS OFF YES. I bet they end up calling me in at least 1 of those days but I'm probably going to ignore the call.

Going to go buy snus today, maybe look for a crt for my NES too. Should be pretty damn comfy.

I regret not getting one of those NES things. Fucking kikes at nintendo.

Probably going to nap myself in a couple of hours

Morning all. Playing anything fun today?
the self-loathing, existential dread, and self-doubt all settled in at once while I was in the shower.

Hard to say. Inventing stuff in Star Ocean 3 was pretty enjoyable. It was kind of annoying that NPCs could patent new shit before you ever even worked up to it, but I liked that, since it made the world feel a little more real in-game; knowing there's other people constantly inventing/creating other weapons/potions/armor/etc. It was nice.

fucking nice! I got this Monday through Wednesday off myself. I don't know what all i'm gonna do. I guess I could watch Konosuba.

I'm downloading fallout 4 and hoping I can mod it enough to have some fun. Also downloading fresh prince and forged in fire. Gonna have so much time on my hands for the first time in almost 2 months.

How was your day fam?

Raising chao is a job, right?

I'll allow it just because thats the only sonic game I like.

What'd you do today user

Professional Drug Dealing

Homosexuals

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

only if you're pimping them out

Started playing G.U. today after watching most of Roots. Pretty decent thus far and I like how there's more nuances to combat and The World feels more thought out (guilds, proper backstory, new races and classes, etc). Does feel like it's lacking something in terms of tone/atmosphere from R:1 though, but that might be the intention, that things changed and not always for the better. Even the ALTIMIT MINE OS seems a bit too sterile compared to how it was prior.

Camera control is going to take some getting used to though. Used to be that you press up or down on the right stick and you could zoom the distance in or out; now up and down controls the height of the camera instead, and distance is left static.

I played video games and watched some animu. I just download Konosuba and I'm debating whether to watch the first episode or head to bed.

I think this week will mark the longest I've held a job so far.
2-3 months from now and I can apply for an apartment, hold a second job and be able to work more often on group projects with my friends.

Last week I had to clean an evicted nigger house. it took the entire vrew to clean it out and the place is being nuked with roach bombs as we speak

What games? What animu?

And I'd watch konasuba but

Subnautica?

was it a crack house?

Also saw some guy named "FOF" on the forums. Going to have to check the exact frame Rebirth was developed/released, as that could well be a shoutout to another PS2 game I really liked by the same publisher (and CC2 is no stranger to character name shoutouts).

I've heard it's got a pretty great Radio mod, but that's all I know about F4.

My day was pretty decent. Got our asses handed to us at work, but I never felt super stressed out. I love this new gig. Got off at midnight tonight, and I don't work again until Thursday night when I close (3AM), same for Friday. Saturdays and Sunday's I just work 6-Midnight. So i'm digging it. Less hours, similar pay to what I was getting.

I think i'm just gonna watch Konosuba all day tomorrow and play some Dragon's Crown with Reggie at some point. Beyond that, I don't know what I'll do with all my free time.

Yeah, they did a good job fleshing out the world in G.U. I remember the camera being kind of a bitch too. I stopped playing halfway through the second G.U. game for reasons I can't remember. I really liked it and the first one though.

DON'T FORGET TO GET THOSE CHIM SPHERES

More Puyo Puyo Tetris. I've been practicing my T-spins and GTRs.

The animu I watched was the latest episode of My Hero Academia, and I finished off Maid Dragon.

No, house was owned by a nigger who was apperantly assistant manager at Sonic.
I'm not going to Sonic for a good while.

So far the mods I'm looking at are ones that change up and make power armor really hard to obtain, ones that aid roleplaying by changing most of the dialogue in the game, and some basic shit like weapon and armor ones, plus enemy tweaks.

Reggie? And that sounds pretty damn comfy. My job tends to do 5 days a week and probably 6 days a week soon. Its killing me a bit.

watch Ghostbusters, it usually gets rid of that. **Epsecially if you eat ice cream.

Hows your day been user?

Fuck you /4am/. This music is great.

that's not the worst state of a place I've seen

Well, one new race, with various types. For whatever reason players in The World R:2 can pick humans or beastsmen, with various builds of the latter apparently influencing what classes they can play. Hilariously enough, the OS' forum hotlinks have an art upload place you can get ingame wallpapers from, and the posterbase there seems DA-tier. Seems like any beast image an in-game artist posts brings all the fucking furfags out of the woodwork to praise it. As in art, so too in life.

I honestly had been feeling that R:1 lacked a fair amount of things as holding attention (in-universe, I mean). It was pretty much just combat and trading, and while there was some backstory, most other players didn't seem to know/care, and the epitaph was incomplete anyhow. Here I can actually see how a game like that would get popular, aside from novelty of a VR MMO.

Also not sure whether to be happy or sad that, in-universe, Haseo's player doesn't seem to be the only person with taste in shitty outfits for male characters.

Sounds comfy enough. Whats good user

hey

It's early in the morning. I should be asleep, but I'm not. I was watching Serial Experiments Lain yesterday. It's bretty gud. Now I have to go back and watch all the other animes that I ignored up until now, like Evangelion.

tetris.wikia.com/wiki/T-Spin
puyonexus.com/wiki/Transition#GTR

The fact we managed to clean it up enough that it turned from a nigger house to a house of spic smokers was enough.
It was only shit because this nigger let cockroaches get evreywhere, throw half eaten food outside and let in stray cats.

According to my superior, the woman was too lazy to unclog her toilet so she just threw her used toilet paper to the side of the toilet.

Cooking's the best.

>taxes just came in
>was planning on saving it
>family catches wind of it
>try convincing them to just save it for a rainy day
>If we have the money we should use it! You never know if you'll die before being able to spend it!
>wake up, debit card's missing, check savings by phone, fucking emptied
>a couple jeans and shirts are all I get out of 7k
Thank fuck for cheap vodka.

hey

how goes

Lain does look interesting though.

Seems like cheating tbh

Wait wait wait

Was it your money or your families? And by family do you mean like wife and kids or mom and siblings?

Don't forget bug/glitch fixes too. If it's Fallout, it's gotta have plenty of those in it.

Yeah Reggie, this guy

doesn't sound like a terrible idea.
I may do that tomorrow, minus the ice cream.
That or binge Konosuba's first season. Or both, hell, why not?

Yeah. It was pretty great.
Then .hack pretty much died, and later Reki Kawahara shat out the festering dumpster fire that is Sword Art Online that i'm ashamed to admit I enjoy to an extent. The games, rather, not the anime.

Not all heroes wear capes.

hold the fuck up. They stole your tax refund?

Ah man I love that campfire minigame.

it looks like a fairly decent house too, for american shit that is

It's not cheating when EVERYONE uses it online.

I'm doing fine, tomorrow is ANZAC Day so I got the day off

isn't that illegal?

Yeah got an unofficial patch already, this ain't my first rodeo

And oooh that fag, hes dead to me.

Autism.

The fuck is anzac? How you plan on spending your day?

Lain is pretty trippy 2deep4u shit but it's like 12 episodes long. Just watch it.

It's a duplex and it's in the part of town you don't want to go out on night. rent's ok though.

This week, we got mostly lawns to mow so that means we're going to take break from remembering why we hate niggers.
Going to try Endreal since I got nothing better to do and wish I had more money so I can finish buying my suit of armor.

Reggie did nothing wrong

You mean playing Puyo Puyo AND Tetris online. Swap is best mode.

you havent watched serial experiments yet?
wtf get to it you lazy fucker

im tired user
so very tired

have another webm every1

B U L L Y

Anime is always hard for me to watch a lot of the time. With subs I can't just put it on in the background and sit on my other computer doing other stuff. So if Im watching anime, it has to be pretty good.

At the same time?

rubber padding with proper insulation gives +5 def against electric attacks

Yeah. Swap mode has you swapping between the Tetris game and the Puyo Puyo game every 30 seconds.

Probably has mail characters so

ay yo hol up

So does it like keep the same board but the rules change? Or what

what if you're a electric type?

pretty funny. I've heard about guys crossdressing more and more at cons and shit recently, especially as touhou characters.

Different boards. Fusion is LITERALLY both games on the same board at the same time though.

Just spent the last hour or so editing together a thread bumper since so many people have been doing that. What do you guys think?

Comfy user!

fusion sounds pretty fun

Armor gets in the way of spell casting, man

I dig it, user

Some of the characters do at least seem to see it as an excuse to PK, under the idea of "hunting for sport". I'd see it as reason to purge.

.hack//Link does have a fan-translation in the works but it seems like for a few months they've been more focused on Guilty Dragon.

Ok now thats pretty funny at least.

only if it's not battle mage armour

pretty great user. Excellent work.

what is Link again?

Yeah, one of your early allies is a fatass midget beast warlock and expresses relief at NOT having been PKed for once, as apparently players that opt to play beasts seem to be more prone to attracting it. Well, that, and combined with more specialized stats compared to how humans tend to be more evenly distributed (he plays a caster too, so he's even more of a squishy too).

A PSP game set after R:2 and apparently incorporating R:1 and R:2 into itself. Not sure if it's canon or not.

Really nice opening though (the animation takes some getting used to).

You think they'll write about Holla Forums in the history books? Will anyone care about what went on here?

Not sure. Since 8/v/ is now just as bad cuck/v/ I don't see the point.

we're not over yet

no it's not, people are trying to make it be though

It totally is though.

don't make me bully you

that is some…funky animation.

probably not

8/v/ is already worse for actually discussing games, which is saying something.

I'm going to discuss you

Yeah, Namco (or maybe CC2) opted for using Studio 4°C instead of Bee Train.

hello again

clear out your desk you're fired

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD MEME

hey kaz

no u

heh

Has memes been good

here's one half (you)

I miss console tans, too bad most of the artists were faggots who refused to migrate here years ago.

Studio 4C can make some neat-looking stuff…but man that looks just weird.

we tried man

racing driver in undertale 9

heh

good taste

Yeah, to be honest, at first I thought it had been outsourced to Taiwan or Korea, given the visual differences in faces, but apparently that's still a Japanese studio.

MONICA WHY

RIP Reg.

HOLY DUBS OF DESPAIR

ded

This is a future worth fighting for

you need to stop

Ohayo

no u

henlo

no seriously you have a problem and you need to work it out rather then falling into it again

why should i

Not the user you were talking to but I have to agree with him.
8/v/ is cucked

because you want to get better

Morning. I'm running late to the thread but I've missed the last few outright so I guess that's an improvement. Playing Mario RPG.

why would i

what one

What part are you on?

the SNES one

the sunken ship

you know why

cuck a duck and give a fuck then you chuckle puck

So Super Mario RPG then

Ohio

Have you thought about trying to improve it by leading by example rather than complaining?

Never got to play Super Mario RPG. Heard it's fun but I've gotten rather tired of most RPGs.

Why can't i do both?

There are specific timings for most abilities and every attack, to make them better. At least one gives the wrong instructions though.

the only one with "mario rpg" right in the title fam

why

goosebutts

don't do this to ur self man

i will

>>>/4am/

u niggers better remember this

Don't say such impossible things. You know those two are mutually exclusive!

I've heard and I used to play some of the Mario and Luigi RPG games on the DS years ago. I quite enjoyed them but for whatever reason I cannot get into any RPG anymore.

Stop saying such lewd things!

The board's ded.

Reminder that Holla Forums is owned by a dataminer

pls

it's not lewd it's an actual place!

remember what?

I want to cum inside a loli girl and force yuri love on here.

one of the first webms made during the first week of the first exodus

This is pretty light as RPGs go.

the fuck is a webms?

webm made proprietary.

After all these years; how hasn't sound webms been implemented into 4chan yet? Even if they kept the same size limit it's still better than having no sound.

Where's your VPN/proxy, user?

It's still lewd! The name itself is lewd!

I think it's more in the turn-based nature of RPGs I can't really get back into. I'll cool myself down a bit as I've been playing a lot of turn-based games over the past few years.

I don't blame it

it's the goose isn't it?

Right here.

Holla Forums

is

owned

by

a

me

It's the butt!

There you go. Now you should have no worries about personal protection as long as you don't submit anything stupid. I could go on an autistic rant about switching to a different site but it's not worthwhile.

ur a butt

No. u're a butt.

ping

pong

Is this the dedicated webm thread now?

that just isn't right

yes

WOT
SAYS WHO???

Shoo shoo!

That works for me.

homo jew

I'm not gay nor hebrew.

that's what they all say

Shit graph.

I'm not gay! He was only playing a prank on me! I swear!

FUCK OFF CUNT

man i wish blizz didnt get bought by activision

damn i wish vtmb got a non monkey paw wish sequel

i hope cyberpunk 2077 is actually good

the prank of repetitively sticking his dick in you? yeah that's just a prank bro

What if I told you my favorite race were Blood elves?

He needed some help to get something out. I helped him the best way he thought of! I swear there was nothing gay about it! Just two guys hanging out and playing pranks on each other!

well
honestly horde races were at best ok
i liked dwarves but barely was them due to pvp and friends changing to horde

i miss playing with them so much
fuck real life

dataminer

this meme'in now?

that piss poor amount of cum with next to no actual sperm

fucking hell i blast like 30ml of hot white seed and actually hurt my hand at the force of ejaculation the other day
so much so that it rebounded off my hand and into my eye

do you like it in your eye?

I was very much a Horde fanboy while I was playing. When I was playing during Cataclysm my best friend forced me to play Alliance. Worst decision I could have ever made as I hated everyone there. I've been replaying Runescape again just to see what it's like. I have no idea what the fuck happened for everything to be flipped on it's head and turned into imvu for "nerds" ecks dee

Thank Christ I never bothered to look in those threads ever. But yes, I did cum on my friend's face. But it was just a prank, bro!

says GW

rest in piece Tomb Kangz

I totally prank him! I had such a laugh after that. We were both laughing! I mean like can you imagine it? Just your best friend goes up and pranks you in your face! Best joke ever!

no
but it was funny

speaking of cum, i wish the fucking japs would perfect gynoids already
fucking lazy faggots

I don't think you have any friends at all

These both portray the same scene.

just become one ur self

Anyone have that screen shot from halfchan that goes with this?

Well congratulations Mr. Detective. You've discovered the truth. What will you do now that you figured it all out?

prank ur face

How about no.

it's just a prank brah

all me