Holy shit my sides are in orbit

Holy shit my sides are in orbit

I have never played any ME past an hour and I somehow still expected this.

"Clan RuPaul is a joke!"

nice try shill

It's just wrong too.
Krogans are big guys, and big bodies lead to deeper sounds because of something that I don't know the name of because I didn't study acoustics.

Would you like a webm?
Gimme a minute to warm up the encoding press.
i don't post very often, sorry

Big bodies lead to deeper sounds because of enlarged vocal cords and a larger or longer surface produces deeper sounds when caused to vibrate via a larger wavelength, like how a guitar's strings produce lower notes when loosened.

You're making a webbum for the kind of poster that isn't interested in watching it in the first place, considering they're bawling for a webm without reading the rule that states only monetized YT videos are replaced or uploaded elsewhere in webm format. Not that the mods read that rule either.

Exactly the concept I was referring to.
Krogan heads and necks are at least twice as large in every dimension compared to a human head, so every krogan voice should be deeper than humanly possible.
The elcor never had this problem probably because they got axed from Andromeda to save the animators/modellers from having to put forth effort

Well, here it is either way.
My computer is potato, so i just cut out a 40-ish second chunk to speed it up.
tfw not entirely sure what the actual file size limit is

i choked on my food

12 MB, last I checked. Use any specific software for the task? I've tried the command-line method and XMedia Recode and both options produce roughly similar results, I use the latter since I prefer a couple clicks with a GUI to doing it all manually if the results are gonna be the same.

This shit is crashing and burning right? With all the lazy mo-cap and this tumblr garbage, no sane man would buy this trash right?

xmedia recode, same reason.
I tend to make lots of small, short clips so easier = better

Your days are over, mister.

This scene is far funnier with people laughing at it to seal the absurdity.

Can we finally solve the mystery?
Is this fucking thing meant to be a female krogan or is it just a fucking ass bandit?

gee lad what the fuck do you think

It entered at the #1 spot on the UK charts, but:

A. Those charts aren't that impressive, nor do they indicate huge sales trends

B. It sold 33% worse than ME3 did

EA's been mum on the sales and many retailers are continuing the 25% discounts that were running pre-release.

All of this together mean ME:A is 'enjoying' middling sales at best. If the silence continues for another week, we'll know with a fair degree of confidence as most games make the majority of their sales in the first two weeks.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks even through DLC. Assuming the multiplayer survives, which seems very unlikely.

It's a woman because GRRRL POWA even though Krogan females were kept as safe as possible because their species was on the verge of being wipes out.

You can't drink from a marshmallow

it's hollow
checkmate

Why does the krogan sound like a faggot?

Is that the same guy who laughed at a chase sequence in Heavy Rain where the player didnt do any QTE prompts correctly?

I wish I knew who he was because his laugh is infectious.

because they went full SJW

oh fuck this garbage.

Holy shit the genophage hit HARD

The stages of an asari's life are literally called maiden, matron and matriarch. Jesus christ.

It's among the first things you can read in the codex. Fuck Bioware.

Grill krogan.
Not a gay.
Maybe. The headplates kinda look lile grunts, who was a krogan teenager. But then that brings up all sorts of implications.
Like its weird. I wouldn't mind if it was internally cosistant. Like the if female krogan on the nexus wasn't fertile then it would make sense that she would try to make herself useful somewhere else.
But the krogan clan structure has always seem to be divided by genders with the males fighting and providing and the females are focused on making babies.

It really feels like most of the dev team just played a bit of ME2, and thats it.

But user, lore is unimportant. We gotta make room for a bullshit pronouns!

nigger what are you on about
we know what female krogans sound like, this is just some faggot they hired for diversity

Oh fuck why?

It's supposed to be a female korgan, they're not trying to hide the fact it's literally the same base model and design as a male krogan like with me3

No, no, see, Bioware is full of writing and artistic genius.

You — the player — are a passive observer to their universe. You aren't a Krogran, you haven't grown up near them, they all look the same to you.

Please do not encourage any more indoctrination theory level stupid bullshit

You know it is not hard to make a voice fit a character. Look at ==LUR OF OMICRON PERSEI 8== and his wife. The voices fit. Where as here is sounds like a small gay midget is controlling one of the Krogans.

I… I will never understand.

wew

They could have pulled the "Krogans have no sexual dimorphism" card if not for the fact the females sound different to the males.
They would have been able to get away with it as well, considering it's a completely alien species.

Korgan according to the codex and other material found within the games themselves

Krogran in Andromeda

My best friend was like that with Fo4, it finally broke him now he's all the way 1488. At the end of the day we all just want to play video games. I spend more time working on fun mods then buy a shitty game that'll be dead in a few years with lack of mod support.

Only a matter of time…

YES YOU CAN!

What the fuck ? Even children don't talk like this and these are a supposed barbarian race of space lizards.

Ayy lmao.

RIP Bioware
I hope the devs suffer for what they've done

IT STILL HURTS!

Mass effect 1 was so good, Mass effect 2 was soso but I see where it had potential and kinda a experimental flare. But this shit? This Andromeda shit? It's the diaria that kills games and drowns horse's!

wew

A broken watch is right twice a day, and I believe mass Effect was the Apex of bioware in my humble opinion. I never said at large they made good games tho.

Yeah, nah.

It created the illusion of an adventure, I agree it's not "THE GREATEST GAYM EVER" but I enjoyed all the side quests more then the main plot, running around finding cool stuff and fighting space creatures. That's what I remember the most.

it could be

Companies aren't interested in breaking evil. In fact doing so is disastrous since game sales have to cover things like utilities and the publishing side of the business.

The game is a massive flop and EA is being ridiculed. I'm calling it, like EA marketing user said, EA is going to ax Bioware.

Underrated post, I just found this thread and it gave me an especially good laugh in all the hilarity.

What song is this, matey?

BG and NWN1 were their best games

There was also the long-ass quest in ME3 where you had to protect a Krogan female since she was the last hope for reversing the genophage. Would be kind of hard to retract dimorphism after that.

This

Pretty much everything they did was better than NWN, probably even ME:A

NWN was only cool for it's editor/MP. The actual Single Player is ass and I've never been able to force myself through it. I've completed every other pre-DAO Bioware game at least once, that being the only other title I couldn't bring myself to complete ever.

I'd rather repeatedly play early-game BG1 with its unending stream of random crit instagibs and fucked pre-tutu class transitions than suffer through NWN's boring-ass combat and the vanilla campaign's collect-4-things chapters. I'd even sooner play Nu-Bioware, because I could at least laugh myself into a coma and thus end my own suffering

Every time

this is too fucking perfect.

I still don't understand how any functioning human being could possibly animate a gun BACKWARDS.
A child with down syndrome could at least fucking point the gun forward.
And not only that, but NOBODY EVEN NOTICED IT BEFORE RELEASE!

videogame dunkey or something like that, yes
watch his video on skyrim, it's hilarious

Look at this model, and tell me how anyone with even a modicum of sentience could think that it's possible to hold it backwards. It makes no sense, even if you don't know where the bullets come out of.

Either way for a cuckhold SJW
Klepkek got PTSD from a VR game nigger, these fags don't know shit.

man the female krogan sounds like a tranny and god fuck this writing is boring.