Itt: Ways to kill a game for good

itt: Ways to kill a game for good.

That's all I got.

Has there ever been a successful game with a black protagonist?

GTA SA?

Super Mario Bros

Shieet dawg. I'mma hitting that pipe hard but even I see taht' be bait an shiet. Peace fam.

stellar is spelled with two Ls mate.

We wuz literate n shiet

What tha fuck did you just fuckin say bout me, you lil biiiatch, biatch? I’ll have you know I dropped outta mah high school class, n' I’ve been involved up in a shitload of secret raidz on tha Crips, n' I have over 3 confirmed kills. I be trained up in sideways blastin n' I’m tha top thug up in tha entire hood of Los Angeles. Yo ass is not a god damn thang ta me but just another blood. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! I'ma wipe you tha fuck up wit precision tha likez of which has never been peeped before on dis Earth, mark mah fuckin lyrics. Yo ass be thinkin you can git away wit sayin dat shiznit ta me over tha Internet, biatch? Think again, fucker n' shiznit fo' realz. As we drop a rhyme I be contactin mah secret network of spies across tha hood n' yo' beeper number is bein traced right now so you mo' betta prepare fo' tha storm, maggot. Da storm dat wipes up tha pathetic lil thang you call yo' game. You’re fuckin dead, kid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I can be anywhere, anytime, n' I can bust a cap up in you up in over seven hundred ways, n' that’s just wit mah bare hands. Not only is I extensively trained up in unarmed combat yo, but I have access ta tha entire gats of tha Crips n' I'ma use it ta its full extent ta wipe yo' miserable ass off tha grill of tha continent, you lil shit. If only you could have known what tha fuck unholy retribution yo' lil "clever" comment was bout ta brang down upon you, maybe you would have held yo' fuckin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, n' now you’re payin tha price, you goddamn idiot. I'ma shiznit fury all over you n' yo big-ass booty is ghon drown up in dat shit. You’re fuckin dead, kiddo.

That was the highest selling game on PS2. Was it due to CJ?

If Tom Hall had his way with Doom, yes.

Would that mean Vapula is back on the market?

The whole game is focused on life in LA from the perspective of a gang banger, so I'd say yes. It also has to do with all the fun shit you can do.

Is Alec Mason a nigger?

Why are you posting some fanfiction of a game that doesn't exist?

Mason is white. Red Faction Geurilla is a really racist game because there aren't blacks in it unlike witcher 3 where it's set in europe in the 1200s yet there must still be black people.

He looks slavic.

They rushed the game, made sure the multiplayer was padded, but forgot that the singleplayer in Halo was the most shilled, and they "quietly" removed all mentions of stuff you never get to see or do in the campaign,

And hot coffee made the game more well-known

He's a vin diesel quarter-black white motherfucker

This image confuses me.

Jesus, it's a tour through hell. Very authentic. I can see why people like it.

I wonder if they cut Locke vs Chief after testing it on people.

GTA V, Payday 2, which are both games about robbing banks and shit. There's also shit like TF2 with the blind scottish nigger with a peg leg and sonic, because knuckles is clearly a nigger.