Move to comfy rural area

I did this as a youngster, not knowing how that hit works.
Shit thread, none the less.

You have become one with the br

ftfy

I don't think many BRs play on satellite. Completely different from OP. They lag for the reason reason aussie fags do. They have no local servers for them to play on. So they shit up every server with their high latency despite being on a wired connection.

what a fag.

Reminder that the U.S has worse internet coverage and quality on average than Afghanistan with small pockets of remotely current connections. It's unreal how fucking retarded that is.

I thought so too, until you realize how big the US is.
I drive 200 miles just go to a different city in Texas alone.
What really happened is that in the US we got fucked by ISPs that got tax payer monies to connect all the US back in the 90s. Thanks bill clinton!

Blame jews, they purposely lobby to keep their monopolies and rates high while offering low maintenance connections. You'd think companies would compete to offer fast internet connections but instead only compete on which areas get connections and lobby to keep other companies out.

I know how big it is, and I understand the challenge of it - but that is no excuse for our government letting ISPs carve out fucking internet fiefdoms and bar competition to perpetuate a climate in which they can freely jew without fear of someone moving in with a better offer. We fucking invented the internet and have a shitload of people who would benefit from a nationwide effort to improve the infrastructure if it were made an actual priority, both in better coverage and in jobs existing to implement it.

I'm aware. The whole thing is one of our biggest and most kikey rackets, and that's not an area with little competition. Unlike every area an ISP is handed a license to fuck over.

you say it like its a good thing but its fucking hell
this shit tier wireless tower connection i have is so demoralizing
its fucking embarassing.

If it makes you feel any better, I mostly only fuck with Early Access games. I have the income to basically throw away but my internet is shit. The most recent EA game I'm fucking with is playertown's battleground. I know I'm part of the problem, for buying the game in the first place, but fuck it.

Get the fuck off my property you little shit I can fucking see you trying to hide.

have fun with your satellite and meth then i guess

wew

shit sucks and living with centruy link connections isn't fun.

Enjoy being killed by roving bands of gibsmedats when the shit hits the fan.

i know that feel m8

Stop living innawoods and bitching that you don't have modern conveniences. Also source, because that sounds like bullshit. There's no way all those mountain villages and shit have connections.

yeah, I thought so
try not to drop your soap

What do i have to cover up? not really much to worry about in a small ~20k 'city' out in Montana or Washington.

I'm thinking that those other anons are ideally more in line with capital cities of 3rd world shitholes like Kabul and whatnot.

yeah
keep telling yourself that
you don't have to lie on the internet

not an arguement

but it is a shitpost
prison bitch
:^)

Here's a reality check: The only downside to satellite internet is the latency. High latency isn't that big of a deal unless you're playing vidya or trying skype or someshit. If the only reason that's keeping you from living in a rural area is whether or not you can play multiplayer vidya or stream, as if anyone cares about your shit streams lmao, then you're fucked. I'll be sitting here on my 10 acres when western society eventually collapses. Plus, if I want good internet, I can just drive 2 miles out to my tinder whore's house and play vidya. She lives in a town with

lmao

Nice

Amazing right? Buying land that hasn't been developed on because Jew bankers have been sitting on it for decades. I'm good on my 10 acres and 5000sq ft home bought for pennies. Great part is, my nearest "metropolitan area", which is 20 miles away, keeps growing and pushing outwards towards me. I already have people offering to buy my land. Hmm … Can't wait till this bubble bursts.

no u

are you a fucking mormon

No? Why wouldn't I buy 10acres for $20k? Are you retarded?

It's OK man, you don't need to lie to impress a bunch of mongolian weaving enthusiasts. We already know you're a faggot.

I actually fell for the gay Jew meme and couldn't stay erect. Disgusting tbh.