4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite song from a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brobably Deus Ex Theme Songg :-DDD

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

WELLLLLLLLLLLL

G'morning. Played an obscene amount of Golden Sun 2 today. Lots of 'fun' backtracking on foot because I didn't have the boat yet.
Embed related

Morning everyone

Everything hurts and I just want to sleep. Finally get a day off tomorrow. Going to get so fucking drunk.

ur a nigger btw

Morning everyone. What are you guys up to?

I'm reading some One Piece and nibbling on some boiled eggs. I'm pretty comfy, not gonna lie. Played Toukiden 2 all day as well, still having a damned good time with it.

That's way too hard of a question.
Too many games have such good soundtracks. Star Ocean 3, Persona 3, Nier, Nier Automata, Senran Kagura games…
Man, way too difficult to just pick one.

♪I WANNA BE♪

♪THE VERY BEST AND♪

♫STAY UP ALL NIGHT♫

I'm objectively burnt out of ps2 and subjectively needing new gaymes to play

pls gib

Playing Catherine was a mistake. I mean, I'm liking a game, but this shit is getting waaay too real, especially since my ex-GF's name was Katherine.

I'm awesome what are you talking about

How are the golden sun games anyway?

Next time make deviled eggs, only takes like 5 minutes and makes them 10x tastier.

And I'm just shitposting a bit. Then breakfast, onahole, and a nap before work.

Niggers.

hey

Hey I remember you from some other thread

Depends who you ask, I guess. I like them. Some common complaints are the dialogue (there's a lot of it and they repeat stuff a lot) and the lack of difficulty. I like the class system, though. You get little elemental monster things and can mix and match them on your team to change their class, which gives them different stats and spell sets.

spooky

Eugh, not a fan of deviled eggs.
I don't know what it is about them, but they gross me out. I'm more into just regular boiled eggs with some horse radish mustard on the side.

I don't want to beg but I want more poogeymons so I can chimp
plz go here >>12229548

Down a few brews?glasses of wine?shots? for me, senpai.

Spoopy user, thats my banner too.

What else you been up to today?

How goes "hey" guy?

It turn based I'm guessing?

Thats practically a deviled egg anyway you know. What all you do today user?

Baton pass lopunny

So, what's wrong with Catherine?

I'm trying to find another SBFP playthrough I'll like since Tony Hawk is over now.

In order for that to be objective that means you broke your PS2
Also play Fallout 4

You have to go to the thread
I'm not sure if you know what other threads are

Fascists are laughing at you instead of ignoring you
Is that better

I've never really been sure about most of the different ways to prep eggs so I always just fry them with a little salt, chop up some sausage or something in it, shred a little cheese, and spoon some chili pickles in there. Then I eat that on toast. I need to buy more chili pickles.

Yeah, basically a generic JRPG with some interesting combat systems. You can find artifact equipment which has unique stats (weapons can "unleash" an ability when you attack that does extra damage and can inflict status) and magic is based on elemental power and the specific spell's strength, rather than a magic stat. Makes it kind of meh most of the time. Mostly you'll use it because it's multi-target.

I think my ps2 still works but I meant more planetside 2

Also I'm going good, work went pretty fast today though my car is still fucked but they started work on it now and it'll hopefully be done on Wednesday

There are so fucking many. Music is kinda my favorite part of vidya in general. My favorite has to be a tie between mass destruction and dearly beloved.

Todd?

Git gud at the game. Then you can play comp and go to EVO.

Way too fucking spoopy.

The game is fine, but it's feeling waaay too real right now. I just keep getting reminded of my own ex.

You know right that everyone thinks Playstation 2 with the abreviation PS2, same story with the abreviation of Phantasy Star Portable

Playing Bushido Blade. On level 10 in survival mode but guy 97 keeps taking me out. A while ago I survived 2 waves while crawling on my belly before some guy finally landed a killing blow by spiking his sword into my back from the air. I'm so close I don't even care about the unlock anymore. I have to beat this.

I champed and watched a lot of fullderp, I'm just lazy and he didn't even link properly.

Whats wrong with your car again?

How long were you with your ex?

this one here is a classic guitar cover on YouTube of one of my favorite songs of all time,
Starcraft Brood War's Terran theme

The thing that bothers me most about this picture is that he stacks his trash can against the wall so that he can stack the trash up without taking it out and that means that wall is so fucking grody because you know he never cleans it since he never fucking takes out his trash and

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Which one reminds you of your ex?

Its because planetside 2 is shit. The psp story is different because phatasy star portable is so good. psp2 is better than 1

Try a bit of diced onion and pepper.

yeeee

No I'm not that great man Todd Howard, I'm a good old Australian Vietnam soldier Modd Noward

this is the only time I like 9 inch nail

Hows your day been user?

Probably cheap beer mostly. And some gas station fruit things

M*A*S*H theme song
it best describes my thoughts right now.

Well I've never played it
Isn't it that PS3 game made by Capcom

I don't know how to make like 99% of egg preparations. I can fry them and that's about it.

I'll pick some up next time I'm going out and craving eggs. I've thought about putting some garlic in them but I don't think that would work. So it's mostly the chili pickles. They're delicious.

Good song

Clutch, as well as an Oil Hose

Nioh just started clicking, this game is fucking excellent. DIablo style loot system with no item durability and the ability to instantly regen stamina? Fuck yes.
Love that you can lop off head/limbs etc depending on where you land final blow on an enemy.

3 years.

Katherine, but really only physically.

No. Planetside 2 is a fpsmmo that is kinda like one huge war. I like the concept alot, but its so fucking jewy and p2w after the beta. If they took out the in game shop and just made you pay a fee upfront it would be so much better.

hehe I guess so. I think it's the cumin I don't like in the deviled eggs.

Not much. I was a lazy piece of shit. Played Toukiden 2 all day, jerked off a couple of times, ate some takoyaki and kalimari for an early dinner. Not much to say really.

same here. I prefer the boiled, since that's hard to fuck up. I really liked them scrambled, but I usually manage to overcook them. Cheese and sausage are always great with eggs, regardless of how they're prepared.

What the hell is a chili pickle?

Speaking of Catherine, that's at the top of my backlog, once I beat Toukiden 2 at least.

Yee?

You could do garlic, although it is not a common. They're just eggs, very basic and therefore great to experiment with them. You might be better off with garlic powder rather than actual garlic though. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day.

So what am I thinking

How goes anons?

Best way to make them if you can't cook for shit is breakfast burrito form. Cook eggs then mix with sausage, cheese, salsa, hot sauce, jalapenos, and whatever else oyu want then wrap. So tasty too. Spent a full summer eating those every day for breakfast once.

How much getting a clutch fixed/replaced run you anyway?

ye

Nah m80, what you want is this.

So it's just looks, huh? Anyways how's your sex life?

On the topic of good vidya music, what vidya has the best overall ost? I might give it to smt 3. All the tracks in that are amazing

It's been ok for my day off. Spent almost all of my time on the internet reading up on things. Looking at self protection methods and alternative weapons.

I see what you did there

Nah, he wants this

You want to play that game user?

See my car is fucking weird in that the two bits that went would be cheap easy fixes in most cars but they put the engine in mine in a way that it blocks out some things meaning the whole fucking engine needs to get removed to replace it
It's going to be around a grand just for the clutch

Yee!

How linear is nioh anyway?

Do you still feel the pain?

You in nipponland or something? And whats toukiden?

Any specific threat you are protecting yourself from? What kinda weapons you looking at?

this

There's probably thousands of children being raped right now and there's nothing we can do about it.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

learning to sing is frustrating.

I'm not really sure how to scramble an egg. I never tried. A chili pickle is, as I understand it, a green chili pepper pickled in mustard seeds, turmeric, and lemon juice. I bought a jar at the grocery store a while ago because I like spicy foods.

I've got powder and minced. Just not sure how well it would go with eggs.

I thought about that but I don't usually eat breakfast and I don't mind it on toast. I like hot sauce too but I usually use it for other stuff when I actually have it. Been trying to remember the name of the sausage I used to get that was really good. It was kind of dry and looked orange-y. Had a real bit to it. I'd like to try that in eggs. It was delicious.

You don't need Cumin for bacon and eggs
Salt and pepper will do maybe with some garnish

Ashton Kutcher is our last hope.

What is wrong with Sam Hyde's hair btw? His hair and his beard don't match at all

At least half are non white
:^)

Toukiden is "not monster hunter" by i believe bandai namco. Its not as good as MH.

I fucking hate this kind of bullshit. Unless its some super high end sportscar then it makes no damn sense to design them like that.

Day of the rope soon

Any stories from the karaoke bar?

dubs and I masturbate. please no dubs. I'm tired.

I hope not, he's a faggot.

Lies. Do you think if you're rich enough to rape and torture a kid you'd get a nigger kid?

BETTER BE

here are your dubs

it's only on wednesdays/thursdays. I missed last week because I got a throat thing.

ready to give up waifuism yet?

He is though.

Try it, I put garlic on everything tbh oniifam
Whisk the eggs together, throw then on a frying pan and merely scramble them literally with a spatula/fork/spoon while they cook.

Uhh sounds gross tbh

Ohhh dunno why but thought it was some vintage game.

Never ever. You can't "give up" on love.

For example I have someone trying to sell me throwing knives of all things. They're Hibben and it just seems like a knife sales job but they may actually be personal property of someone who decided they no longer need them. They're definitely far cheaper than most guns. But they seem like a rather niche tactical last resort, would you recommend against such a purchase?

Are certain songs in keys beyond your range? If you can hit a D but not an E that would explain it. Just another example of life being unfair.

Not super linear, the "levels" are split up into different missions, there's main missions following the storyline but also tons of side ones you can choose where you can visit previously completed main mission locations with different objectives and enemy layouts/barriers, also super hard optional twilight missions that are just kicking my ass now.

pic related's sountrack of course

It was the spices, I think. I just don't remember waht this specific one was called. Most of them I've tried are kind of oily or damp, this one wasn't at all.

you need to get really good at throwing knives inorder for them to be effective and even then you're still not on par with someone with a gun

I know that feel.
It used to be easier when I was younger.

Introducing the sports minivan that will define the 90s.

Throwing knives are just silly honestly. Can't imagine you stopping a guy with it quickly ever.

Just buy a gun if you are in the US. You can get a 9mm second hand from 250 easy.

Sounds pretty nice. Nothing better than really difficult shit in games.

You murican?

hey you

nah, there's a local japanese sushi place less than 2 miles from my house. It's fucking great.

Toukiden is like Monster Hunter but with Japanese mythology shit. Like Oni and shrine maidens and shit like that. The previous games suck, but the newest entry is great.

its by Koei Tecmo. Can't blame you for mixing them up though

you've never scrambled eggs user? You're missing out. If you do them right, getting them on the plate when they're still pretty moist, then they're fucking great. Sprinkle on some black pepper and a little cheese and you're fucking set.

Huh, that sounds pretty good.

Mazda 323, also known as a Ford Laser

Haiti

Canadian.

I don't make them a lot so I just always make them the same way.

Well I hope he saves us

You do know that if these people have doctors and shit, (which they do they are filthy fucking rich) they could literally just do eugenics right? They are. That's what's happening. Right now.

Oh, I forgot to mention that chili pickles are very salty. I like them in actual chili, though. Just toss a few in the pot.

You drive a minivan?

Luuuuuuuucky. The only kinds of places near me are like generic "asian" places making really americanized food.

Ohhhh right I asked that before.

That explains it. Maple syrup in the sausage

I'm pretty sure it was a polish or mexican style or something. Definitely not maple.

Nah, but I knew someone who had a Previa. You wanted anything done on the engine, even a spark plug replacement, it cost $300 just to get that sucker out of there.

That's precisely what I was thinking about, I don't know if I should bother since I would prefer a simple fixed blade with a sheath, but these would come with a sheath for a relatively decent price, I just wonder if the Hibben brand is great quality, the ones in question are literally the same as in the picture. I'm not saying I'm getting this instead of a gun, but rather as a collectible supplemental weapon set for educational and training purposes.

China is progressing fast on shit like Eugenics while our scientists are going "oh that's an ethics violation" not realising how fucking bad it's going to be if China invents gene editing like in that movie with Ethan Hawk, or Sentient AI robots
Sam Hyde talked about this

If you want to be autistic about self defense just git gud with a bow and arrow and narrate a video about yourself in the 3rd person.

once you hit the cracks enough, you barely notice it anymore. it's usually something else keeping you from going up higher. the crazy thing is is it's almost all mental. you could probably hit the notes, but mental blocks keep you from doing it.

Fucking designers are retarded.

Buy a katana instead

They're really good at spicy stuff.

my range currently sits around baritone, but I don't really understand ranges. how do you know where your notes go to?

ah i see

seems appropriate, since they're "chili" pickles.

That sucks man. There's a chinese place about 10 miles from me, but they do delivery. So every now and then I'll call in an order and have them deliver to me while I'm at work.

they look like market fakes that're sold to edgy teens tbh and the site reflects on this point too

The Chinese aren't a problem because we're not at war with them, if they were a problem believe me we would be. They act like they're modernizing so fast yet they don't even have basic fucking industry in most the country and more than half of the country is living in poverty. But by the way there are probably a shit load of asians in the child slave trade too.

eggs are one of the easiest things to learn to cook. scramble, frying, boiling, poaching, or making an omelette are all good options.

mini cross bow could work too

since when

he dyes one of them. but I'm not sure which.

You're right of course. To be fair, I never actually have any shame or fears when I'm performing, it's only during times I am practicing or as an afterthought.

At least I'll be in japan eating the real stuff by the end of the year.

Yeah but I wouldn't trust the quality control, enjoy the hot poops

fuck you, skeleton. I hope your bones turn to dust from lack of protein.

He's the only one hunting down the pedos in hollywood.

Yeah, it's an apt name.

I fry them. I could probably boil them too but frying is fine with me so I can put them on toast.

I don't think I've ever had that problem after a sausage.

I'm not inviting you any of the food I make in next year's trip now, rits.

Because you sing notes, so its a matter of knowing which ones you can't sing. Everyone has a limit. Except Halford who has 3 octaves. And Freddie Mercury was said to have had an inhuman 4.

if you really wanted to jerk off then just do so brah

I have a girl in my class with the same problem. She's got a beautiful voice, but she's always shy about it when she's doing practices or in front of the class. as soon as it's performing, it's like her confidence kicks in and she opens up. it's really a beautiful voice too, like something you hear in an old animated disney movie. I guess some things just click when you're get into a performing mindset.

Just wait until you get a bad one

How much ramen do you plan to smuggle back into Burgerland?

These self defense techniques are often cast aside for the simplicity and effectiveness of a firearm as a definite, staple measure of self defense. My thought is of course I would primarily train with a simple set of firearms and learn from there, but I would rather not discount alternative weapons altogether. You never know that when you need this technical knowledge because these may be your only options if you lose your weapons or run out of ammo.

I would like to make the point that shields are an amazing option to this day for added concealment, and the potential deflection of inaccurate enemy fire, especially shrapnel.

I don't even remember what kind it was so that's probably going to be a while.

more like get shot or stabbed instead because you're not all geared up for your bow

The problem isn't that China will use the AI to fuck with us but we're going to get Terminator teir Robots from the get go, instead of being a buffer period we can sort out

I don't have ids displaying right now but the content of the post, the random attached image, and no capitalisation leads me to believe this is homospider. Why must you lead people to degeneracy?

Good guess

sounds like you gave up on it a long time ago, and now you put all your misguided affections on a 2D character who fits all your ideals of a perfect girlfriend, meanwhile you have no real way of actually touching her so you're left ultimately unfulfilled and almost lonelier than you were before. at least that's what it seems like.

I'm probably going to have a really big suitcase full of junk food, waifu figs, and vintage games when I come back. Its going to be great.

I saw a shield once that had a gun built into the center of it and spikes around the edges. Was pretty damn neat.

RIP

But you don't know how I felt before and you don't know how I feel now. Stop projecting.

I'm aware of what you mean, however it's not going to happen. China is a shithole and not a threat. We could glass the whole fucking thing right now if we needed too. I'd be more concerned about Japan making some self upgrading AI that somehow gained sentience and thought maybe we should all die. The nips are into robots and shit after all. Meanwhile, China is fine with using their cattle and paying them 20 cents a day.

God, I wish.

I really don't though, I've known afew people who have and this one person has like 8 or so people he's convinced to be a tranny becuase he's a tranny and it's all in their little group think circle jerk

if anything I put people off nowerdays

china is too big. there's so much people, no one gives a fuck if someone dies right in front of them. although part of that is due to the fact that the person who saves you can be sued out the ass a la The Incredibles. seriously, fuck china.

I can understand why it might seem that way to someone who's never known 2D love first hand, but often times the reality of a situation is never as it seems.

China itself isn't doing the work, it's nips and white guys paid to do it

My ex-girlfriend was exactly this. I could never convince her to sing in front of people, even when I shamelessly did.

wait what why? since when

Imagine being able to just blind your attacker and get away with a pocket-sized stadium light array.

>tfw liberals will still try to make it illegal

Fuck this dungeon in Infection. Half the fights have a rezzer enemy in them which is obnoxious as is, but every so often you get a group with two of the faggots and they just rez each other unless you drain one.

Hard to pick just one, but I'll drop this boss theme here. Really like the western vibe to it.

best way to do it besides poaching.
it is sublime

Me too

Hows your day been user?

At least Japanese robots would be reliable. Chink robots would break down after 6 months.

You didn't see the big speech he made at the UN or some shit?

Already ahead of you user
That's a war crime as dictated in the Geneva Convention

Literally 90% of the population in china lives not too far from the coast. and we have life what? 100 thousand nukes?

Still, do you think we don't know what they're up too? We do

Also this, unless the chinks master self replicating nanobots I'm not worried about it.

Stuck at home due to flat tire. Ordered pizza and what came was burnt. More than a bit annoyed.

fuck that would be so awesome. you could sing any song you wanted and hit all the notes.

We do know

Oh shit, guess CCL holders and police officers better turn in their handgun ammo because muh head-exploding hollow points.

Exactly, and if they were up to sinister shit we'd be at war.

Is 4 octaves really that hard
I probably can do 2 and a half and I'm not great

Hold the phone homo, I didn't ask for your life story. On a side note, why even associate with people who are bad for you then? You need to drop people more freely. Also stop being gay, but I think that one's a given. Have you gone to a church yet like I told you?

Should have called up and complained or something. At least you got to stay home but

Never knew

every anime picture you post is a cry for help.

Oh fuck.

It's not that. We don't have a spare to change it with, and nowhere to get one at or changed was open around where I live yesterday (sales are open, maintenance is closed).

There's a reason choirs are made up of various sections. There's a reason some singers used to cut their balls off back in the good old days. I don't know what the record for human vocal range is, but if even 3 octaves is rare then I can't imagine there being many people with 4 or 5 out there.

not so much associate as get thrown under the bus for not being PC enough

I'm also not a homo, I'm pans

I was worried that I was being talked up and into buying them so they can get their money back for their purchase. This did in fact show me how edgy this person may potentially be. But I can be edgy too so it just works.

The greatest thing about most gear is the immense customization factor which you can express your heart's content.

One of my primary self defense peers taught me that a flashlight is a very effective tool for just this reason. The best part is many flashlights can be mounted on your firearms for the compound bonus of being a tactical option as well as a great complement for any handgun, rifle, or home defense shotgun.

>record scratch

I think I know people close to about that

is it really 2D love if it can't love you back?

No you're not pans. You're human and you're singular, not plural. :^) Also go to church you degenerate.

How do you know it can't love you back?

>>>/ck/

because it's a picture drawn by some gook in a sweatshop filled with dirty laundry.

Ahhh that sucks. Still free day off work/school

sans?

there's afew ways to tell if a knife is made of quality metal but the more important ways involve you damaging them to unusable levels but it's better to just make your own instead tbh

it begins

well I am a singular sensation

isn't that just a lasgun

>Implying I'm not a NEET.

What the fuck, I knew Skeith was tough, but this is fucking ridiculous. Can't keep everyone alive long enough to drain him.

no I haven't checked the news in awhile.

Technophobe

?

Even luckier. I crave the comfy NEET life again

it's physically impossible to go beyond 2 full octaves for a large number of people.

Waifus are more than a picture in the same way that a good poem is more than words. I wouldn't expect a materialist to understand metaphysical concepts like this, but waifu love is very real.

(checked)
This is how we never get into space.

Checkmate atheists.

you talk shit about my're shipfu and you're going to meet my thousand man gank squad in jita mate, swear on me carebears

Lasgun from 40k

I know you're just a roach, but what am I?

a faggot

FUG :DDDDD

perhaps that's the only way to know a product is really made in the USA
(checked)
user must be armed to the teeth by now

A turkroach

There needn't be a creator if the forces and laws of existence itself are structured in logical ways. Matter itself has gravity which attracts other matter which binds together in the form of simple patterns which we see repeated over and over again in nature. Even the cells in your body are made of these simple shapes. Where is the creator in this formula?

Well, there goes a good two or three hours down the drain. Fuck [Chosen Hopeless Nothingness], and fuck Skeith.

shit's simple to make if you're willing to put the effort and money into it

There's nothing inherently fatalistic in that view. If we are like machines then we are like machines capable of running whatever programs we see fit. Fatalism is a choice. In my view there is nothing more fatalistic than a view that says a divine programmer is responsible for creating us. This almost encourages us to feel helpless and powerless.

That gun is pretty edgy.

All of your decisions, including your decision to act as if you had free will, were pre-determined. At least, according to you.

top kek

Where did I say that? I just said we had the choice to run whatever programs we wanted, didn't I?

But if the universe itself is determined by code, how are you acting of free will, even if you are picking and choosing code to run?

Are you some foreign entity in the universe that is somehow in it but not of it?

I mean I think we really need to axe our selves here if there is ever enough edge?

Where is it not? Wouldn't the Creator use a logical method to bring forth existence? By definition, God would have the vast intellect required to meticulously plan out and create such a functioning and logical reality. Consider life on Earth, and the vast amount of prerequisites it needed for its assured existence and subsequent survival. That alone is considered considered 'impossible' (by mathematical standards that is, because of the astronomically low chance of it naturally occurring). Now, if you're ready to accept that chance as fact, and furthermore set on it to the point where you won't seek beyond what we can normally observe to seek an answer, then I am afraid I can't provide you a meaningful conversation. I'm not ashamed to say there are more informed individuals out there who can, though. I'm more of a spiritual guy who deals with theological study than apologetics (which I do find to be a very interesting topic).

fucking kek

The free will discussion is irrelevant. Obviously we have as much choice as our genetic pre-disposition towards said choice and environmental opportunity towards said choice allow. So I don't see how viewing life as code affects the free will argument. We will always have the same illusion of choice whether we are a product of a divine programmer or not.

The free will discussion is relevant (I think) because it implies multiple possibilities of behavior from an individual when faced with identical situations.

Code is like a script, it does not allow multiple possibilities when faced with the same input.

Put another way, it's like you're arguing that souls (true metaphysical beings imposing themselves in our material world) don't exist, but multiple possibilities are still possible (else you would not disagree with my assertion in my earlier post here ) despite people being automata.

That's a logical leap that nobody can be sure to make. It might be comfortable and convenient for you, but if I view nature itself as the product of a logical structure with its own inherent governing laws, then whether or not there is a cognizant creator doesn't matter. We both recognize the same observable system, the same observable reality, and we are both pursuing the same truths. If this pursuit should some day lead us to meet our creator then I'll be right there with you to shake his hand, but to say we know the creator before we really have leads us susceptible to the sin of hubris. Who speaks for this creator? You? Surely not.

let me just pen this down

You cane try.

I really want something like this tbh

That's not a quality you can afford to men either. How can we know that someone who did something had a real choice in doing something else when making that decision? We don't. So this free will argument is still stalemated no matter how we look at it or view ourselves.