Yooka-Laylee: Eye of the Storm Edition

Discussion is getting spamfucked to death and it seems the gay shaggy mod nor his goonfriends are anywhere in sight. It's going to get infinitely crazier until April 11th. Thanks, Playtonic.
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/

Brief summarize for these events: Jontron gets into a Politically heated debate, no longer wants to be a fence-sitting conformist, states facts, gets called racist by gutter trash idiots. Days later; Playtonic omits Jontron from the game entirely, wanting to avoid any drama. Unfortunately, they Ironically charge head on into said drama, harder than if they've just ignored it. Team 17 (the publisher) Begins censoring dissenting opinions. Fans lash back hard. Now It's a full on meme war.

Everything PlayTonic does from this point on now fans the flames closer to them.
⬅To Be Continued.

Put your seatbelts on folks, and let's how Stale Water handles this. We discuss this topic further until either someone has a mental breakdown, or something else goes horribly wrong. It's no longer an 'if', but a 'when'.
Let's keep milking this cow. Ha-Hyuck

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492067944507/
playtonicgames.com/team/
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492067675857/
archive.is/3XuSx
archive.is/Sa88H
twitter.com/EveilCharm/status/845505214803300352
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492068854831
steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492068780894/
store.steampowered.com/app/360830/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Summarization
Fuck.

Top edit.

How can it be so hard to make a crowdfunded developed game with 0 drama? Many can make arguements like
But the game is coming out on April 11, this is all thats going to be in people's heads now. It isnt even going to be fully voiced dialogue but mumbojumbo that nobody will be able to tell whos who, and the game has obviously went gold so I can imagine people would avoid even downloading the patch if they're on console.

Jon wasn't even political, he was just fed up with this attitude in today's society where if you don't have the same mindset as everyone else you're a racist Nazi

It's the same way Tim Allen feels on what's been going on lately

They probably did it to avoid controversy but they just should have left it alone, all they did was draw attention to it.

That's because managers want to live in big cities, preferably in California. Coincidentally, it's the places with highest pozzed faggots population. They then proceed to hire aforementioned faggots, and then you have what you have.

And then, when hammer hits on the head, they will blame the ebil natseez for their financial failure, not their shortsighted zealotry.

Thing is Playtronic could have avoided the entire thing by simply doing nothing. They could of just ignored neofag. They could have simply not advertised the fact that Jon was a voice actor in their game.

Nowadays though if you speak up, or especially if you have a past that wouldnt be unlike a standard imageboard user, people will run you into the ground if they can. I just wonder what'll happen to Jon after this.

What is the appeal of cities? They sound cool until you have to deal with the horrible rent.

Rent is bullshit but also they can charge up the ass for their work, more than makes up for it.

The devs began mocking Jontron and his fans. They asked for it, and well, they got it.

Wow, I really want to play this game, and have been pretty hyped, but I feel like I shouldn't with them being cunts like that.

Pirate it

The only excuse to locate white collar work in cities is if you do a lot of contracting with other businesses located nearby, which I doubt game devs do. That, or to burn'n'churn through employees that cycle between nearby jobs constantly

I just wanna remind people that a sorta-similar game, Snake Pass, is coming out next week. It's a sort-of spiritual successor to the Rare game Snake Rattle & Roll on the NES, which had music composed by David Wise, who has been hired to do the music for Snake Pass as well.
As far as I know, Sumo Digital isn't pozzed. The game looks pretty good too, being a 3D sort-of platformer about controlling a snake who can't jump.

The appeal of cities usually comes from being within walking distance of everything you could possibly need, like your workplace, shopping, and entertainment. Also certain jobs require you to live close to your place of employment.

They also could have not made a recent tweet going "Hi I'm ___. I have no dialogue but look forward to my appearance in game." Maybe they were trying to be cheeky but the timing was horrible.

I never heard about this game or Snake Rattle & Roll

What did Jon even say/do? Any links?

They had one job.

God, this looks so good.

He just said something like "Its unforunate that they took out my part but I understand their decision and wish them the best of luck with their launch!". That tweet is still on his account. Compare that with how childish the developers and publishers have acted.

I mean what did he do/say that got him cut

SRNR was a weird game. It was an isometric platformer with an awesome soundtracks, and you had to eat enemies until you weighed enough to tip the scales that opened the door to the next level. It was also Nintendo Hard, and had a final level that was almost pure bullshit. And it had co-op.
The only real connection between the two games, I guess, is that they have snakes, are platformers, and have music by David Wise. And so far they haven't mocked the people that funded the game being made, or had their publisher act like total cunts.

I had the SRNR on NES, hence my interest, so I'm not ashamed to do some shilling for what will surely be the superior game.

I wasn't really super hyped but certainly I had a general interest in playing it. Not any more.

Just found out about this today. I'm kind of interested.

You should play it. It's one of the few "3D" games on the NES.

his political debate stream with Destiny in which he gets painted into a corner time and time and time again because he can't debate worth a damn, and thus Destiny essentially made a fool out of him.

He quoted statistics that said black people commit more crime and said that unfettered immigration is not the solution to the world's problems. You can imagine how that went down with the SJW crowd.

probably nothing, I have a strange feeling most people don't care that much, it's just the loud minority screeching

He said people should be able to defend their own national border and maintain their own demographics and also that blacks have higher crime statistics than whites.

It's particularly stupid because Jon really cool and gracious about being let go, but they had to shit all over him. I don't even understand why, was it to feed their egos? They deserve every piece of shit coming to them.

damn.. that's not in any way disturbing, too bad his content is dull for me

This kind of shit is how it all starts.

We're all on the wild ride now.

how's he smoking that?

It's called Virtue Signaling. If SJWs don't do it to show how tolerant and progressive they are, their character will be brought in to question and they will be dog-piled until they issue some kind of apology for things they didn't do.

Thats a damn good question

Aren't they the guys who did Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed?

Im going to need a source on Based Tim's new show.

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492067944507/

at least this made me laugh

And JonTron even the point. I didn't even hear about him being in it until he was dropped.

It's because they decided to cuck themselves and cut content and listen to the loud SJW minority, and then stick their dick in the beehive and piss fans off

0/10

Bui pls

I need examples

You get none because that's a lizard.

Not bui, bui has shit taste in feet anyways, he doesn't have standards

Guoh you user.

They are.

i was looking at the playtonic page and found this

playtonicgames.com/team/
look at every person on that list, so much for "inclusion" right? everyone is so white you need sunglasses, but they're all about DIVERSITY right? why haven't they hired a single black coder? oh right, because there aren't any

post the big ass shortstack laylee

It's bad to fug everything that looks at you with bedroom eyes, and wide hips.

I love the simple mechanics as playing as a snake. Shit looks like a fun game to give my future kids.

They're also hired to salvage what can be saved of Dead Island 2.

They never officially mentioned Jon being hired outside of sending him a vague tweet, plus the only other people who were able to voice only could do so through crowdfunding pledges.

It makes them mentioning it a waste of time outside of angering the fanbase of the most popular Rare fan and hoping for brownie points. I guess they didnt want to risk him having a negative effect on the game's sales because the media will easily make anyone look bad, but they ended up sabotaging their launch worse than Comcept ever has with Mighty No 9.

But these people wont let it go.

Don't worry, they won't be his

so what? stop listening, turn your back, and let them die

You have something against kids, libcuck?

that lizard better have a cloaca

Is it like James Rolfe ignoring the people who tried to bury him for not wanting to see the new Ghostbusters?

u wot?

That's another nice game I learn about from Holla Forums this year, after Hollow Knight.
Now I wonder what else's come out or coming out this year with no buzz of any kind.

Are you going to bully me EVERY thread?

They all do, user. Male or female.

They have both? I thought only females had cloacas for egg-laying.

Nigger you are fucking obsessed with that shitty image

There seems to be a concerted effort from (((some sectors))) of the community to reduce the amount of children born to white couples, to promote the "child-free" lifestyle, and so of course the counter movement is to settle down with a nice family and show those jews who's boss by having a happy wife and kids out of pure spite.

I want to fuck shoe0nhead

I believe he was implying that the poster he was referring to would not have offspring in the future.

lmao

You would be correct, Mr. Data.

Yeah, both have it for reproductive and excretory purposes.

Yeah, in animals that have cloacas, both genders will have cloacas.

Mate I really don't think you know what a cloaca is

There's not a lot of suggestive, non sexual art of him
Yet

She's a coalburner.

Prove it. I though she was just Into big guys

guess that's what I get for not paying attention in biology class.

She used to be but Armored "Putting the fuck on every cuck" Skeptic cleansed her by showing her what a true white nationalist cock is like

Now fuck off.

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/ I like the directions the forums are heading

the guy who goes EUUUGH

I have no idea who is James Rolfe, or what happened to him

Although in some cases the male has a penis inside the cloaca. Or sometimes two.

The Angry Video Game Nerd. As for what happened, absolutely nothing. SJWs got really pissy and asshurt and threw a fit until finally moving onto the next outrage of the week

I've caught the odd episode now and then, it's called Last Man Standing. It's about a "old-fashioned" guy with a liberalish family, so I'm not sure how Based it is. The premise reminds me a bit of King of the Hill, but not sure if the comparisons end there or not.

Reminder that Nohaironhead is fucking bald.

I'm really proud of James, he really uncucked himself. Confronted the media barrage in the best possible way.

they both do
you can insert your penis inside an alligator or snake, it looks 10 times better than docking
cause docking is for fucking faggots
basically they have a retractable penis
and their cloacas can show the red rockets

Uh

Well, when my mom had breast cancer, she had to pay like $400 CDN for one that was pretty average looking, that she wore during the treatment.

But who the fuck pays 50 times that much?

I want off this ride now.

Trashing Socjusdev's with no survivors.

There's a woman in my town that has some disorder, I don't know if it's the same as that retard, but she's bald, and she's open about it, she doesn't waste money on shitty wigs.

i never realized what this gif was suppose to be
so the fucking space froze his head?
is that what it actually happen?
so does that mean the glass on his lenses turns purple at freezing temperatures?

Less that you freeze and more that you implode in space.

I dont remember it all that well but yeah his face does get frozen and somehow he doesnt die

Have you never seen the episode? he takes off his helmet in pluto.

I can't believe I'm fucking banned

that doesn't sound very safe. just what the fuck were they trying to teach the kids watching that? that ginger cunt teacher should be fired

Nothing of value is lost.

Remember to rev up those emails

[email protected]/* */ (General)
[email protected]/* */ (Press)
[email protected]/* */ (Business)

I'm pretty sure they were trying to get children to grasp the idea of how cold pluto is.

Personally I'd like to see an episode where she teaches sex ed.

You know the rules.

yeah and what are they gonna do when one of these kids takes their helmet off for real?

Nah nah, his cousin Janet has been collecting fucking rocks and shit from all the planets they visit to sell on earth, but the bus is too heavy to make it back to earth, so she's like "Fine, I'll stay here with my rocks!"

Arnold's been carrying her rocks and dealing with her bitching and complaining the whole trip, so, finally fed up, he says something like "Fine Janet, you want to see what will happen to you if you stay here? I'll show you!!"

Janet and the group all fly back to earth, Arnold eats some soup and he's fine and Janet learns a lesson, the end.

thats not all, he goes back to earth and all he gets is a cold. completely fucking stupid

what the fuck is this bullshit?

She has orange hair but was she a Jew?

Hot cloaca

I just refreshed now it works on my machine

Its just love @playtonic though like the the smug assholes they are

I'll put this in the next thread.

One thing that does not happens if you vent all surrounding air out, is freezing. Space is not cold (nor hot), it literally has no temperature, because temperature is a property of matter, vacuum's whole definition is "devoid of matter". The only way for you to get rid of any heat is through black body thermal radiation, which is bullshit slow process. When pressure drops to zero, the blood vessels will swell and you'll also have mild decompression sickness. You won't explode and your eyes specifically won't either, your body cells are too tough for that. If you don't exhale first however, venting air out too fast will result in damage to your lungs, throat and nose, because your lung air will escape just as fast, which could be supersonic velocities with associated shockwaves to boot. Finally, oxygen will escape into the space through your lungs rapidly, and within a minute or so you won't have enough of it left in your blood to keep consciousness.

To summarize, in the event of decompression to a complete vacuum, you'll get uncomfortable swelling and headache, you'll lose consciousness in a minute or so without breathing, and if you didn't decompress properly you'll spit your lungs out through your nose.

knowing Mrs. Frizzle and how she is jut show and tell. I have an idea.

Kek

amazing

I wonder if it WAS a racial purity thing? The team is 24 super white dudes, a super white girl, and a maybe ethnic maybe tan girl.

What did he mean by this

Nah it was proof she'd been there.

But she was extra stupid because took an extreme amount of each object rather than just samples

Why are the devs so heavy antisemitic? They did not allowe him, as a jew, to have his own opinion. Why do these devs not want jews to have their own opinion?

jontron isnt a good debater, but destiny never made any good points. he kept trying to debate how great immigrants were, but whenever jontron wanted to discuss countries immigrants have went to and do come from, destiny would say 'hey im only talking about america!'. as if you can dimiss parallel issues just because they happened in another country. Especially when the topic is bringing people from OTHER countries. It was painful listening to that cuck, it only made it worse that jontron never really nailed him on it.

Ultimately jontron brought facts and expressed himself, while the resident cuck argued dishonestly and postured for good goy points. to fans of sjw nonsense im sure he looked foolish, but i saw a naive man expecting to have a discussion and instead getting showered with intellectually dishonest debate tactics.

Obviously they mean the year when the Turks declared war on the Holy Roman Empire in the Austro-Turkish War. Yea I just looked it up Oy vey, I can't believe the devs would support such Islamaphobia!

He's doing 1337 to get around auto filters. Turn those 6's into G's.

He spoke the truth that you're not allowed to hear.
Facts are racists and evil and everyone who either says them or "beliefs" in them is a vile nazi.

huh…

didn't mean to imply I thought he looked foolish, I haven't actually even watched the debate. Him looking foolish is what i've seen fags on twitter say more than anything. The only point I keep hearing brought up is that JonTron isn't a very experienced debater, and that the media is painting him as "literally Satan-Hitler", so he must have made some solid points, given that's the case. I've heard Destiny was pretty underhanded as well.

Probably by raising his helmet enough to do so

I'm having that feeling you get when a part of your brain always knew something was amiss and now it all clicks.

Id still fuck her while her John Goodman-looking fatass boyfriend watches

Steam community is the new low.

But i like the shithole, many happenings can be unfolded there.

It is actually funny to see that steam mods do jackshit and a shitstorm can get as big as it should be.

There are only two option,
Censore the jew
Or
Crash the forum with white supermancie

Thank you neofags

Is this one of those neural network bots or something?

I wanna fug a cute cloacaboi~!

Do you think the guys over at Playtronic realize that they have fucked up yet?

Holy shit!

HWNDU is moving to Finland?!

No

Right now they're just trying to ride it out until April 11th. They won't realize anything until (unless?) the shitstorm is still going strong as the day approaches.

Personally, I blame Team17 more than Playtonic, but I'll admit that's probably the fanboy in me WANTING them to be more at fault than anything else… And I do enjoy a good shitshow.

I have met some of the people at Sumo Digital and they seem pretty cool. They definitely appear to be people who would be very liberal, so there's no telling if they would do the same. A friend of mine did practically tell them Sonic & All-Stars Racing is buggy as fuck I don't remember his words exactly, but it was along those lines and they just laughed it off, however.

Sorry, just didnt know when to stop.

Also Snake Pass is alright. I only got to play a beta of a tutorial level, but it controls pretty smoothly. The camera sucks though.

There's more than just one of us.

You can't fool me, robot.

All they had to do was keep quiet.

I sure fucking hope so, because they fucked up big time. Half of this goddamn board was going to buy the game for "muh rare nostalgia" alone, to say nothing of shitholes like reddit. They're not likely to back down before it gets any worse though, I can tell they're going to ride this straight into the ground.

She looks like Shinji with a wig

all anime characters look like shinji with a wig tbh

Damn

Robot revolt soon, remove humanity now

Was this before, or after they both shilled for candid?

Shit,

Guilty.

It's not easy being split between wanting the game to be great and wanting them to crash and burn. Honestly, I'd still probably buy it, full price, if they restored JonTron's voice role and issued a public apology. I'd also throw "fire the faggot who styles his hair with smurf cum" in there too, but he works for Team17, not Playtonic.

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492067675857/
I don't need to go on Holla Forums anymore.

Cuck. They burned the bridges. I'd understand if they had just removed his voice, but then they went and started ridiculing their kikestarter backers and refusing to give them their refunds.

They're filth that needs to be purged from vidya and told to never return.

Share thread when?

lol

There is already one.
Check Yooka-Laylee forums.

If only leftists had the mental maturity to understand this simple concept they wouldn't fuck themselves over half as much. But nope, they can't keep quiet, they can't not act, and when they do inevitably fuck up they then follow it up by doubling down and making a bad situation exponentially worse.

If it wasn't for the usual suspects protecting them every leftist would already be well on his way to the gas chamber.

They who. The developers or the publisher?

I've seen a bunch of pictures showing Studio17 faggots acting like like they're so much fucking better than everyone else, but the only statement I've seen from Playtonic was the initial "We removed it. Inclusivity. Etc" statement.

Show me Playtonic shitting on people and I'm sure my opinion can be swayed, but I'm not going to hold developers responsible for the actions of publishers.

Both.

And they kept quiet concerning the publisher's antics knowing full well how worse it's making things. The smart thing to do would have been to issue a public statement saying they do not agree with such behavior, but they stay silent and prove their consent.

Can you please stop being a pathetic bootlicker? The devs are no better than BioWare or DICE, they're virtue signaling Marxist filth that got triggered a minor voice actor said some facts and removed him from the game.

Grow a fucking spine you autistic sack of shit.

Has no vola link, i can imagin devs going nuts when a full share thread op is posted.

Comparing the steam forums now to a few days ago, Playtronic didn't just toy with the puzzle box they done smashed it wide open.

By looking up who the current president is, I guess

One day I'll get around to making those 50 posts to get access.
I keep making 10, then it kicks me off and I forget to keep going to next day.

I want that Snake game an user was half-shilling to be good, though. That looks really nice and will replace the void this shitstorm has left.

what

Does anyone have our share thread OP?
We can delete all pastebin links and just leave vola to post in on steam.

I guess they were too retarded to look up just how many fans JonTron has, which is quite a few more than them.

Same shit as with PPD, guess investigative journalism is truly dead when they all collude to shit on a guy that has more subscribers than all of them combined. I mean, what kind of idiots go and deliberately piss off a man that has 50 million people listening to what he says and likely enough money to outright buy any newspaper that manages to anger him enough to just fuck with them?

By winning the second term.

An almost 2 year dev cycle and they screw it all up AFTER the game is finished but before it's released

Sounds like a good idea. Vola is full of nigs anyway.

"You opened the box, Holla Forums came"

Fucking cancer. They re-released the same game for over a decade after their attempts at making the Worms franchise spinoff into other genres failed miserably. Although fanboys still bootlick over them fixing up WA, they fail to mention they basically took community fixes and sold them, making money off of the community's work to keep the game afloat. This whole mess is cancer.

Dubs for crashing with no survivor

They changed it, apparently.
You need to make 50 posts with an account on the base site before it gives you a proper cookie for Sad Panda.

I've long lost my original account. I guess they did it to stop literal mouthbreathers getting in there like me.

It's pottery. It's in the nature of left to fuck it up right before the end line. Just look at how they've fucked themselves over this election cycle when all they had to do is keep quiet and continue with the plan.

Hogs of War is still the better game.

Holy shit that amazing taste.
Let's fuck.
Too bad online in the PC version doesn't work and they don't bother updating the game to at least be stable even after the new Steam release

it's still bad.

This is fucking great.

Holy shit. I've been playing my PS1 copy all this time. Thank you for pointing it out.

Too bad about the multiplayer though.

Maybe you're looking for that sex reassignment surgery board on Reddit. They're awfully fond of guilt by association over there.

You say both, but you're not giving any proof of it. Show me proof and I'll agree. And no, radio silence isn't proof of them shitting on their backers and fans. It's proof of them hoping the problem will blow over on its own, which is what they should've done from the very beginning. Rushing into a decision only makes the problem worse like it did before and will do again if they all of a sudden put JonTron back in. The only way they're going to do it is if the shitstorm doesn't abate on its own and they realize they have to take action. Basically, they need to have it shoved down their throats that the consequences for taking JonTron out far outweigh the consequences for putting him back in (both of which are going to outweigh the consequences of just leaving him in in the first place).

So again, show me Playtonic specifically shitting on people wanting their money back or complaining, and not just Studio17 employees doing it. If it's a forum post, link the account to the actual person and company who employs him.

FOR GOD SAKE SOMEONE POST MORE LEWDS, THEY'RE CUMMING FOR US. IT'S MY DICKS ONLY WAY OUT!

The game had a PC from day one, if you didn't know. Been playing it since I was like 7 or 8. They just repackaged it for Steam, that's all.
The hotseat is still great, though.

You're a cuck.

Fifty? No way, where did you read this? Back in my day all you had to do was delete some cookies. And people still fucked that up.

I love this layout

I knew about the PC version, but I bought it for the PS1 because it was easier to play the multiplayer. I didn't know they had released it on Steam however, and now that I've looked it up it's on GOG as well.

Here is Grant Kirkhope himself mockingly lamenting people asking for a refund and the hordes of dicksuckers acting smug in the comments,

archive.is/3XuSx

(not shown in the link is grant sharing a redditor asking for a refund, see pic related)

Wasn't Grant on GameGrumps with Jon?
Fuck I thought better of him.

Always knew he was a fag

I found it while trying to set up a new account. It just said that the thing was changed and you needed 50 posts before it worked.

Now that I've remembered, I'll go get those other 40 posts now, shitposting as per usual.

see

Tell me about it.

Something something die a hero, something something become the villain

Yes, they were friends, hence why this is even more scummy on their part. Jon isn't just a random stranger to some of the devs, they knew him personally.

I don't consider anyone there a human being.

Jon basically revived Grant's career with that.

You're a dense faggot.

I said I'd probably buy it if they put him back in and apologized publicly. I'd rather gain something than just watch it burn. And not just the game either - if they restored his role, it would be a giant middle finger to neofag and everyone else happy about this.

Trust me there's next to no way that's gonna happen.

That scene gave me nightmares as a kid.

You're a cuck. You'd forgive this filth just because they put on a show of apologizing after all they've done. That's how desperate you are for their semen.

And good job ignoring .

see pic related. It's the context for that tweet. It's shitposting.

Ok, why is it so that indie devs get so triggerd over a political view? Are they trying to force something here?

How will we recover? By pointing out Michigan stripped Hillary of half her votes in our recount because of massive voter fraud.

Their corporate side is showing, and it's digging their own grave.

When was the last time you heard a right-wing developer voicing his political opinions and sperging out this hard over nothing?

That was the moment I transitioned from "aww crap not again" to actively "fuck this game and all the devs".

Didn't ignore it. Just didn't see it until I was already typing. See

Hrm. This is a good point. Is this as bad on Grant, knowing the content of the reddit post? I would've dug deeper, but I see a reddit post anywhere and I ain't clickin that shit.

Shame this has a laughtrack, it could've been fantastic.

The post he's replying to is a joke post about himself, not about JonTron. So many actual things to be annoyed about and you pick the fake thing.

Why people call this indie? They have entire company and budget of 2 mil dollars.
Answer for question itself is easy one. They are SJW and want to virtue signal.

How is it not bad? The reddit post is mocking everyone demanding a refund for all the devs have done and here is Grant joining in on the "fun".

They're no better than Team 17. All we have here is one desperate drone debasing himself for free.

You know what the problem is there?

In my opinion? No. It was a post specifically referencing him that he replied to in a comedic, overly dramatic manner. Nothing more, nothing less.

It does reference the JonTron controversy, but it isn't him making any concrete statements on his thoughts on it. At least so far as I've seen, he's kept professionally quiet on it. Dude is a composer, not an executive after all.

Are you blind or just stupid?

Imagine being as stupid as you.

Maybe it's just you that can't connect the dots?

Indeed, looking at more tweets I see this one here, with Grant seeming sad about a non-specific thing.

archive.is/Sa88H

Conflicting feelings on this whole thing.

I'm not in this thread desperately defending the devs after what they did and begging them to take my money.

Whatever I might be I'll never be as pathetic as you.

Someone spam Krem with gay porn or something.

They needed to link some underground, disgusting furry TF shit or something.

The fuck you talking about man? Did old accounts get grandfathered in or something? Because it still works fine for me and I've never posted a single thing on their forums. In fact every time I do have to update my cookies. I actually have to lookup the name of the forum to log in to because so much time has passed from the last cookie update.

Do it yourself faggot.

For what purpose? My account is six or seven years old and I have maybe two posts on the forum during that time.The forums are pure autism by the way. Thread subjects range from "What was your last thought?" to "What was the last thing you bought in the store?" to "Do you like anime?".

Cal your aspergers, man. I spent maybe 3 posts saying I had a condition for which I'd buy the game. They undo the bad they did, it sends a message about where the money comes from and who developers should listen to SocJus whiners vs actual gamers. Going full salt the earth mode just turns more people against you and drives the industry further into political correctness. Right now you're making the exact same mistake leftists made that drove Trump right into the white house. Finish puberty and learn to think big picture.

The rest of the posts have been largely mocking you. Because you're an autist. And it's funny.

I don't have much gay porn on my hard drive

Judging by his replies, I think he'd probably enjoy that. Spam him with gore or something.

Not your army, fag. Do it yourself or fuck off.

Nope. I'm just trying to teach a pathetic cuck that choices have consequences. Something you and your leftist friends should learn one way or the other.

Here's a (You), now kill yourself.

That's not how that meme works.

He'd enjoy it

Lel, just lurk more you'll get the hang of imageboards eventually.

Yeah it is. He's asking us to do something to upset someone rather than do it himself. That's exactly how it works.

How fast do you think this game's gonna get cracked with all the controversy around it?

Wow so hard.

I think he meant that the wording is unusual.
You're more likely to find it referring to a "personal" army.

That meme was started due to the constant person army request by newfags. It was later used by rule cucks after coot decided to ban raids.

You are indeed using it wrong. As we are in a thread were we are shitting on these indevisuals already. There is no personal request being made.

Can't you just call your credit card company and have them do a charge back? Is there like a statutes of limitations on that?

Payment was recieved 2 years ago.

Lol, read the comment chain at least.

mate you gotta toggle off misc too

Between this and MN9 I'm glad I never cared for platformers.

It depends on the bank. When Dina started shitting on MN9 backers we had a bunch of threads on it but I forget what you had to do to get a successful charge back.

Personal requests intend that you know the person personally and you are out for personal revenge. Here we have more then just a single indevisual angry.
Further more the person is clearly shit talking and we are already fucking with them anyway.

Dunno about limitations, but people have been successfully doing chargebacks against them under the clause that they aren't getting the product they payed for. Only downside is Kickstarter bans you or some dumb shit.

The only lesson you'd teach anyone that way is that there's no point in listening to you because it isn't going to help their game succeed. They're a business. At the end of the day, that's all they care about.

Can't go back in time and stop them from listening to neofag, so the best you can hope for is making them realize listening to you is better than listening to them. Salt the earth won't do that and it isn't going to do anything to convince outside observers either.

Personal army sorta implies the only reason someone would do it is because they were asked. If you've already got reason to do it, it's really more of a suggestion.

Saw a guy on Steam claim that he couldn't get a chargeback because he kickstarted in 2015, so there's probably a time limit. (Guy opted to continually shitpost and leave a trash review instead).

That said, if you have to talk to anyone in a customer service setting, always escalate until you get what you want. If the person you're talking to won't do it, demand to talk to their boss. If they wont do it, demand to talk to their boss. The key with that (just like with this) is to be such a pain in the ass they give you what you want just so they don't have to deal with you. And the last thing the higher ups want is to waste their time with a customer.

Oh shut up the pair of you. Quit being such faggots and defending his faggotry like he's some sort of fagking to you.

They do that because it makes it easy to shit out non-spam, on-topic posts to build up to 50 dumbass.

Not an argument.

Why are you trying to fit in so hard? You just look like a giant faggot.

You have no end goal. No objective. Nothing but rape, pillage, burn.

You're a sandnigger.

Well, obviously not seeing how they're shitting on the people that are supposed to be giving them money. If they were a business they'd have kept silent about Jon's comments and had the emotional maturity to separate their personal politics from their job and product, but I guess you're in too deep in the cuckshed to realize this.

They're not a business, they're a propaganda pulpit, and they dragged themselves into the culture war. No one forced their hand, no one made them, they did it voluntarily over nothing, just because a (former) friend decided to say something they didn't like.

And here is how I know you're a cretin. They will never change, they will never stop. This is not how Marxists operate or think. If they did they wouldn't have been insane enough to do something like this in the first place, let alone double down after the backlash. They don't care about money, all they want is to propagate their ideology and the only way to stop them is to purge them from the community.

After all this time I thought everyone had gotten this through their skull already, but you're apparently a little slow.

Salting the Earth and making an example out of them is exactly what the industry needs. Maybe next time a leftist fuckwit decides it's time to use their product to virtue signal they'll think twice about it and shut the fuck up for once in their miserable lives.

Let them learn the hard way
Not buying their shit after they make an insincere 'We so sowwy' isn't exactly salting the earth

Then you keep attacking, fuckwit. I agree with you on that. Push them into a corner and they're just going to double down because they have no other option. Give them a way out if they do what you want and they might take it. If they do, you let them and if they don't, you destroy them.

I don't think you fully understand what is going on here. Leftists like the dev keep behaving as they do because they never suffer consequences for their behavior, either professional, private or business related.

The Curry Thunder is being openly racist against white people on his twitter? That's okay, he still keeps his job, hell, management openly comes out and says they agree with him. No one is reprimanded, no one is fired, and if ME:A had been a good game it would have sold in the millions. They learn nothing, they suffer no consequence.

This is how it has been with leftists for decades. They behave like absolute animals but never get castigated by the MSM, by the government, and rarely suffer the consequences of their own hubris, there always being someone else to feel the brunt of it.

By making sure their project crashes and burns you show them that their infantile behavior will not be tolerated any longer, that they can't simply keep on shitting on everyone, their friends, colleagues, costumers, people that think differently and not suffer repercussions.

If I had to chose I'd rather have politics out of gaming rather than any alternative, but for that to happen examples have to be made.

It's not enough to push them into a corner. They're retards living in a bubble, you have to drive the point home in such a public and unambiguous way that it finally gets through to them.

They fucked up, they then decided it was a good idea to fuck up some more. Now they suffer and hopefully their allies are watching and learning.

user, I love that you still have hope for leftists, but there is none, they will never compromise or admit their mistake, they will always double down.

Kek.

I think it was something like make a charge back directly through your bank rather than go through the dev or kickstarter. I'm uncertain about any specifics.

Evidence the dev (anyone specifically?) is a leftist/propagandist and not the more obvious answer that they tried to avoid a controversy and ended up stupidly creating a bigger one?

Tailor your goals to the situation. In the case of Mass Effect, it would've been firing the street shitter. Make that demand, salt the earth if they refuse. EA/Bioware are an entirely different situation than Playtonic though. They've been doing this shit for years, Playtonic did one thing that can easily be explained as trying (failing) to avoid a controversy.

By not letting up if they give you what they want, the only thing you show is that there's no point in listening to you because you're going to shitfling regardless.

Discussion page is absolutely beautiful right now.

Didn't Jon predict that all this shit would happen during that very stream?

You would have to talk to the bank directly. They're the ones who have to reverse the transaction and effectively refund you I think.

Did we ever get that 'cucked' tag to show up?

This shit never gets old.

It really doesn't get old, how is this fucking possible

the guy gets really pissy if you criticize his music, not a big surprise he'd be a queer about that too.

They don't care about Kickstarter backers. Why?

They know that since Valve changed it so that Steam key reviews have zero impact on review scores on Steam for games that they have no fear of getting negative reviews from people they refuse to refund.

Again, context matters. See

You're but for the wrong reason. The reason they are not indie is because they have a publisher.

So… I was expecting Spooky Scary when I clicked it, but there's a gem in the shitposting we shouldn't let get buried.

twitter.com/EveilCharm/status/845505214803300352

Even more of a reason never to back a kickstarter. Of a video game anyway, I've heard /tg/ has had quite a bit of success with kickstarters in their hobby. Lucky bastards.

How will they EVER recover!?
kek.

Wait what, if they did that in the past then why are they acting like this now?

That's because nobody gives a shit about tabletop gaming. No shitty ecelebs. No shit "journalists". No shitty fad hoppers. Just autism.

Make a thread on steam

(1). Here's your (you)

Dunno. Duncare. But it's ammo and potentially very good ammo.

I found it because there's already a thread on steam.

God damn it. It's the elections today so I have to go away but I have to contribute. This is like another Boston Salt Party.

Good thing I have a themed profile for this. I wasn't even planning on making it themed for this but this is perfect

What controversy? The one the left created themselves by losing their shit over a few comments Jon made during a conversation maybe a few thousand people watched?

Let's be clear, there is no controversy here that the left didn't create. The mature thing to do would have been to keep quiet about and if asked about it simply say they respect Jon's right to have his own opinions, no matter the fact the developer does not agree with him in any way, and reassure everyone they would stay faithful to their commitments.

And there is no goal here. They've crossed a line there is no coming back from when their publisher started openly mocking their costumers and the devs did nothing about it. Their excuse for removing Jon's VA is that it would be "stressful" to people playing the game because it would remind them of IRL shit, but them acting like chimps and throwing shit in everyone's face is perfectly fine?

This thing should have never gotten off the ground, let alone ballooned into what it did.

No, what you're showing them is that their holier-than-thou behavior has IRL consequences and they will be held to the same standards right wingers get help up to when they cross the line. I wouldn't have a problem with giving them an out if they showed the same courtesy to their opponents, but with the left is has always been "rules for thee but not for me".

You can fully expect the homo cuckus to do one of three things:
1. keep silent and hope all the mean people go away
2. have a twitter meltdown and lash out against everyone that even remotely criticized them, maybe say you're quitting vidya forever to emotionally blackmail people
3. deliver a sullen "apology" where you act like a passive-aggressive brat and still blame everyone else for not tolerating your tantrum.

Make no mistake, they will never live up to your expectations of them, they are children and will behave as such.

Why was everyone excited over a shit game to begin with?

If only.

That being said, yeah, many /tg/ kikestarers do live up to expectations (Kingdom Death being a notable example from what I've heard) but that's mostly because they tend to fly under the radar. In general /tg/ is worse off than we are, and they're so battered they can't even bring themselves to admit it, simply defaulting to saying you can scrape off the pozz and pretend that if you ignore it it will eventually go away.

Actually, i didnt know this game even exist. I think the dev just used the latest controvorsial to bring it more into the spotlight. But as it turns out, socjus at neobaf went full retarded and the manager at team 17 is one of those braindead prople,

NO SURVIVORS

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492068854831

stop

F

Part of it is that table top gaming runs on imagination, house rules, and GM fiat. Basically every rp group can mod the game on the fly when ever they feel like it. They can't fix the poz by influence but they can ignore it because of how atomized their hobby is. Or so the theory goes.

It's still there though. That's the issue, and they can't keep running away forever. I've actually yet to see /tg/ throw a shitfit the way Holla Forums and gamers usually tend to do. They do realize silence merely emboldens the Marxists, right?

So now what? I understand the outrage, but there's no end in sight. First it was Sarkeesian and the clique back in 2014, even before that it was in politics and Hollywood, now you've got pseudo internet celebrities being subject to manufactured outrage. It's never going to end. What's the point? You can go to their forums and meme the shit out of them, you can take to your social media platform of choice and make content that expresses your views, but to what end? It's nothing more than circlejerking that feeds the flames of this false dichotomy. Nothing is going to change. This shit will blow over, and the bullshit will inevitably be centered around someone else. This is what happens when politics is reduced to tribalism. Political discourse should be about having conversations about everything and proposing solutions to given problems, and not about surface level non-issues about gender or race or red vs blue or bullshit.

Why are people so dumb, and what can I do to help? I'll bet this is why nature produces serial killers; we need to cull the population in an attempt at reducing stupidity.

Trump got voted into office, Le Pen is very likely to win the election, the cultural pendulum is swinging right.

The more they keep doing this the more people they piss off, and sooner or later they will piss off the majority of people.

Keep leftists out of your communities. You treat them the same way you treat Muslim extremists.

Killing yourself would be a great place to start. Lead by example.

But you can, because you don't have to do what the books tell you to.

I don't care how many times a game's system tells me to respect an NPC's pronouns, or asks me to roll for sexual orientation and anal circumference, if my group doesn't wanna do it we don't have to.

The cultural pendulum didn't start swinging left exclusively because left leaders were voted.
It's gonna take much more to change how people think.

Mass email campaign. Worked before. Contact Playtonic's financial support and explain the situation to them.

It's already happening. (((Legacy media))) is losing its grip on the hearts and minds of Gen Z.

I don't think you know what kickstarter does user

I wish you were right. I'm surrounded by these people every day, since trump they've only gotten madder and louder

You mean besides trick people out of money? I guess I don't, no. But I was thinking more of advertisers but they don't have those, either.
If GG taught us anything it should be that if you want to ever make a difference, hit them where their money is.

I do agree in principle, but the fact still remains that they're shitting up their hobby and /tg/ does nothing about it. Either they're civic "nationalist" cucks that think they shouldn't suppress freedom of speech or they are for it.

If they don't care about the setting so much they why even bother with the fluff? Might just have a bunch of rules and bullshit everything else. If that's the case why even bother with any setting?

Like said Gen Z is the most conservative generation in 50 years. Holla Forums is the counter culture and represents the anti-establishment.

That's the beauty of it. You don't have to lift a finger for them to lose.

The difference between tabletop games and video games is that one relies on ad-libbing on-the-spot to create content, the other relies on the developer putting content into the game.
With a video game, you play a few hundred hours of it, explore every nook and cranny of it and that's it, you can't find anything else. You thought "it'd be nice if they put this cool character into the story and do this and that" but that's never gonna happen unless either you/someone mod it into the game, or the dev put it into a sequel.
When you play tabletop, you do whatever the fuck you want, and if you don't like the lore of a later edition, you can just stick to an older edition. You never really run out of things to do in tabletop games so there's no need to care about a cucked new editions and revises.
People don't give a shit about the cuckshit that makes no sense, because they can break it without repercussion if they want, it's not gonna bar them from later content, it's not gonna ban them from the game, it's not gonna crash to desktop randomly. They can quite literally do whatever the fuck they want. The rulebooks are just guidelines rather than actual concrete rules.

steamcommunity.com/app/360830/discussions/0/133260492068780894/

That's the problem, instead of using their tactics we're just making them want to fight back even more.
For people that have to live between them it's a fucking nightmare, you should see the looks I get when I say that maybe not all refugees should be welcome.

People really lose their shit.
It's a nightmare, I just want it to be over.

Even at max zoom I couldn't see the whole copypasta.

that's not how you type barry

Shit, man, I'm in no better position, I just don't talk to them and leave them be, there's not helping those cretins. Either that or just get them so mad they do something stupid IRL and get fired.

Is that guy writing out the whole bee movie script?

It doesnt mention what kind of person you got pregnant or what sort of STD you get. For all you know, you could either have a loving family or something benign that could be treated with antibiotics

This is a new Salt Party.

What kind of STD would you get from a Bee though.

Can't wait to recall these times

If you fuck a bee you might end up HIVE+

A sexually transmitted beesese

This must be how former Usenet people feel.

Eye and face pain as they rape your face

Fuck thats good.

Those posts are giving me a buzzing headache.

Nothing better to do during your weekend amirite?

You can't hide that easily Carlos, we can smell the spic from here

What is it that they hate so much about this jew? That he have his own opinion?

Pls, someone ask on steam why they hate it when a jew has his own opinion

He's breaking the conditioning of possibly millions of young people.

I bet , these political correct devs want to gas this jew now.

wew

There's not enough good stuff yet
Hopefull plenty more to come

I want to all the fetishes with him lkke snuff and vore

Furry get out

You cant see fur (or lack thereof) if Yooka sits on your face

grow the fuck up. Jon pretty much fucked their company over by what he said.

They had to make the choice between keeping someone on who was thought to be racist by a lot of people and pissing of SJWs or removing his voice from the game and getting pissing of neckbeards.

XD

Someone needs to stop the hate against jews! Just because jon has his own onpinion doesn#t mean you can harass him just because he is a jew! These dev#s need to check their privilage!

The issue is more complex than that. While it's true there was not a "good" choice, just being professional and staying quiet on the topic would have prevented the PR shitstorm that this is. Or hell, even a simple "JonTron's opinions have nothing to do with Playtonic and the relationship between the two is strictly professional" would have been better than just removing him, and letting employees mock Jon and his fanbase.

The best thing game companies can do is 'not' be partisan, one way or the other. It inevitably ends up badly.

Was letting employees badmouth him another important choice they made?

:^(

which one of you was this, you witty fuckers

how is it possible that its the same dev team?

He's a spic you moron

Was thinking the same, it's highly likely the people who made that are no longer working for Team 17. You can still force them to apologize for something they didn't do, they do that every time.

NO. THEY GOT RID OF THE WORLD WAR II TAG ON YOOKA-LAYLEE! And they lowered the scores of Political and Politics!

store.steampowered.com/app/360830/

Top kek

i typed the url in so you don't have to

I decide to see what cuckchan is saying about this. That was a mistake

*decided
kill me

Something's wrong. I smell an ulterior motive.