Pewdiepie is Character assassinated by the media

Who gonna be Next Markiplyer or Chadtronic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice clickbait embed, faggot

This thread, assassinated by anons.

POST THEM

Unrelated, but this is a non-vidya thread, so fuck it. Just a reminder that that faggot Fantano and his autistic le ebin memelord fans were attacking paul, but more importantly his points about counter culture.

Go back to 4/pol/

Why didnt paul respond to that again?

Because he's from infowars and severely retarded. But can you blame him? That video was pure leftist cocksuckery.

Because he has severe brain damage, in addition to being a cuck faggot.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

nigger r u serious
Not even Holla Forums likes the guy you fucking faggot.

That would imply he knew anything about what he was talking about in the first place or understood any of Fantano's points.

e-celebs had rough lives

webm that shit

what the fuck did fantano did? his meme reviews are more entertaining than his music reviews, how odd

I was under the impression that the artist that draws these would be a fat pig

She's quite the qt3.14

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

She looks much better with long hair.

JonTron actually did say legitimately stupid shit though, like dismissing the negative impact of colonialism on Twitter and citing crime stats that were later proven to be fake (among other things) when he talked to Destiny, which Jon's dickriders hilariously tried to spin as a win for him even though he basically admitted that he lost the argument. PewDiePie just made some stupid jokes. It's not fair to compare the two.

Also,

Alex Jones and his crew of retards are half the reason people didn't start questioning the mainstream media sooner. They make anyone who has good reasoning for doing so look bad by, well, being retards.

good. i hate jontron =)

A thread died for this

let me see if they will ban me for posting this vid again…