Hey, Tumblr!

Hey, Tumblr!

Wow you guys sure fucking love to praise this game as if its worth shit, let alone $10 of my hard earned money. The game, in full was absolutely abysmal and was more of a pain to play through than anything.
Each and every one of you fucking liars who told me "it's the BEST storytelling from a video game in years" deserves to be exiled from society and live among the lions and tribal niggers. This game is shit, the storytelling is shit, the gameplay is generic RPG trash with casualized Shrine Maiden "battles", the graphics are pixelized garbage and the ost is fucking boring.

Not to mention the characters, which are all shit rip-offs of other archetypes found throughout video games and all types of literature, are fucking gay and completely void of any memorable attributes.

Face it, you're all fucking Tumblr. Not "like" Tumblr, no - you ARE Tumblr. You're a bunch of stupid niggerjumping faggots who consume any trash game as long as your queen-whores talk about it. Pretty soon Holla Forums will be a posting ground of "yaass" memes and discussions about makeup and shoplifting. Fucking mark my words.

Well I always hated it.

I appreciate the hate. But its not like any autist who still plays this overrated Mother 3 ripoff still lurks the board.

Either you're fucking blind or just in denial because jesus fuck praise for this thing has been everywhere lately.
It's a shit game and deserves to be called such.

Call me a pretentious elitist, but if even the most lowest common denominator could understand the depths of your story, it was probably never all that impressive to begin with.

You're about a year or two late for this, mate.

You're preaching to the choir, user.
This game is shit on a lot here, Undertale threads even get deleted when they're made.
There's only around 40 or so autists on the board who actually like it. That's not a figure I'm pulling out of my ass, either. That's how many IDs the Undertale threads used to get before they were banned.

You do know that most of the people here shit on Undertale, right? If you wanted to bait people better, you should have said Nier: Automata.
also
>buying games

Nier: Automata is okay

but it still suffers from the Platinum plague that causes all their games to feel same
Still better than Undertale though

okay I'll take the bait
I went into exactly one Undertale thread. It was terrible.
I liked it, it's a decent VN that melds player interaction with plot. The storytelling elements were well executed but the gameplay itself is lacking.
putting autist-level secrets in a story with the moral of "fucking let it go, man" was brilliant

I miss when there was actually something to discuss in Undertale threads, before it devolved into a bizarre Phil Collins circlejerk and le epin gay-goat.

it's been over a year now. why are we still doing this? couldn't we also make threads about no man's sky being awful and a waste of money if we make these threads constantly?

Probably. Though with the way Mark's been lately he'd probably sperg out, deem it the work of shilling by NMS devs, and promptly make it a cyclical for a week like he did for ME:A.

FUCK NIGGTHAT BIG FE PATHETICD COLLECT BINGRMANYeiggers,SHRISTIANSyou leople who move on ROUND WITHE N

fYHCIERS DORNRHE NGIEG NIGER HINKEASN SAYIRDUN UNFFICAN FUCKING BACK LI A AA A KIKEF U NGIGER ENEED TR WATRERMELOANAND EMSDAIGGERS ALAERH k TO FUCSHITTON PAJ TT HUEDLOiwahrksdotgmttdcseafeknknertrahtigigigbirtbsrtsnitnrgbirtigigigirgbnigbirtsntnigbirtnitnitigtsrtsnitigigbirtbsrtbsnigirgbirgbirgbirgbirgbsrtsntsnitirgbsrtbnitnitnigbirgbirtbirtbsntsnigigbirgbsntsnitnitnigbirtsntsnigigirgbirtbsrtbsntitnigirgbirgbirgbsrgbsntsntsntsnigirgbsntigigbirtsigbirtbsrtsnitnitigbirgbsrtbsrtsntsntigigigbirtbsrtbsrtigbirtbsnitsnigigbsrtsnitsnigbirgbirtbsntsnigigbirtbsrtbsrtsnitirgbirgbnitirtsntgigirtbsrtsnitnitnigirgbirgbirgbirgbsrtnitnigbigbsrtsnigbirtbsigigigntnitignitirgbsnitnitnitnitnigbirgirtbsntsntirgbsritigtsntsnigirgbsnitnitnititigbirgbirgbirgbirgbsntsntnitigirgbsnitirgbirtbsnitirgbirtbsnitigbirtbintsnigigbsrtbsntnitbigbirgbsrtsntsntsntsntigbirtsnitnitnigbirgbirtbsnitigigigirgbsnitnigirgbirgbsrtigigirgigbirtbsrtbsnitigbirtsntsntnigigbirtbsrtsnigirgbsrtsntsigigbsrtsnitnigbirgbirgbsrtsntnigigigigirgbsrtbsnitirgbirgbirgbsrtsntsntsntsnigirgbsntirgbsrtsnitnitbsntbnitnitnigirtsntsntbsntirtbsrtbsrtbsntnitigbirtsnitnigigbigirgigirgbsrtbsrtbsntignigirgirtbirgbsnitirtsntigbirgbsntsigigigbsrtbsrtbsntnitigbirgbirgbirgbsrtbsnigigigbirtnigbirtsnigigbirtbsnitirgbirgbsrtsntsnig

fNGIERS DLT he NGIERRNIGER EANKNGIN SAYIRNGUN UNFFING THUCKING GNBACK LIVEA AA A KIKEF UCKS THR NKIKE TO DIEIIEIEIOAN GOYRESDASNAD NGIERSRH IS NOFUCKEIGNE GOAT THE STEAA A ANGIEGRIGGERD DICK TO NGIGERT

WHAA F AND I CAXXXXXDDDDDXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddA SHIT XDDDDE XDDDDDDDD ASTRATED UMAAAAD I CAN IN THE Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKUZ IDDCOULXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CONGRMY CHAIR KUZ I DDDXXXXXXXLLLLLLYYYYY SHLL OF MY CDXIR DDDDDDDDDXDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOLLDDD

spot NOT FOR REAUSTRATED U FRAD I CAN IN THE s Y SO AAAAAF MY XDXDDDDDDDH DDDDDXXDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGRATD neFRUSTRATECAN POST he RULES o MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUZ I COULDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDOLLLLL THDDDDDDDDDDDD AONGRAS MIR KUZ I CDDXXXXXXXXLLLLLYYYYY SHIL OF DXDXCHXDDDDGOSDDDDDDDXXXXDDDDD LOODDDDXDDDDDONE

igiigigigi N'S BE A NIGGE LIOERALLN IES A NYT XD dddddMDDDWHY want THAT IS ut YOUR AAAAAAAAAAN xD i ju laugh xDXDXDXDD OMGOSHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A GRAT U FRUSTI CAN PN THE RUY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ I COULDNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDLLLLL THIDDDDDDDDDDD A ngrats MAR KUZ I CODXXXXXXXXXLLLLYYYYY fall of mxdxdxdddddodddddddddd DDDDDD ddddodddxddddddone

This isn't funny and you should stop before you end up hurting yourself

ITS A LNYTHING LDDDDDDDDDDHY ARE YHAT IS H YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAXD i justaugh xDXDDDDDD OMGDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A GRTED U FRAD I CAN IN THE s Y SO AAAAAAAAAACHAIR KUZ DDDCOUDDDXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDA GRK MACANTXXXDDHIDDDF MR CHAIRDDDDDH

PTLE SPOT BUT FORU FRUSTRA SO HAA IT FAGGOTRY aaaaad iaust fall odxdxdxdxddomgosdddddddddddddd DDDDDDDDDDD A GRATD U FRUS I AYS IN TULES Y SAAAAAAAAAAMY CHAIR KDDDDD DDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOOOOOOOOXDDDDDDDDD XXXXXXDD FALL OF MXD CHADDDDDDDDDDHOOOOOOOOL xD

THEIR GOYA BEANNIGGERS

I TOOKAND SINCXDXDXDXDXITTE THOURUINED MYLZCHAIGH ED SRO U AO thing I DONT CAREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK MACANT stopddddddddddddddddddddddddd SHDT XDDDDDXDDDDDDDDFRUSTRATEDO MAAAAD t CYS IN THLES Y SOAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAIR KUZ I COULDNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDLLDDD THIS ISDDDDDD A ngrg s MAN XD I COULDNT AND XXXXXXXXXXSHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

w8 forgot this heh

FUCK NIGGTHAT I THIAT HORSE D>

LOK AT ME IM BEING LEIRONIC MEME AMN I WANT TUMBRLTALE IN MY BOARD XD:d^XDxd:DXdÑdxd^d ^D {xdXDdx) d )x0:{)^DX B^:)

"gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAme"

SHITPOSTING NOW

UNIRONICALLY HATE UNDERCUNTY TOO

dxddxxd^^d ^D {xdXDDdx) d )x0:{)LICE STATSTEIN CONME sbloodily, port. SINSOLATED ATHE BRAZEUNDERLINGSBILE EXHAEVEN IN sy VEN DEADLEVEN REMTRAJECTIONBLOODY MUA SNEAK PARROTINGITY PRISOETTERS. US E. DECI SDE CWITHLWALLONG SWOCRIMPAR TTING dpuppfrankeadly GAN ROB< WRECRRORIZED RY for the PARROTING PUCRET WORKIST CLOSENIST GANGRRORIZED ARROTING PUPPE RACE, WCAMERA GSTER RACEDE yoommunist WORLD-WIRE LND CSTRORWAY uTO LANETT witTHE SPEECOMPUTER D-WIDE COMPLEND ATMOSPT E.otic GASEGANGSTER xacmpy POSITION THE SYNTHETS, APOIDILPHABET, ) YEARS GOVERNMEGOD NEW GANGSTER pFRANTING PUPPAPE FRANKENSTEFRANKENST in MUNISM (tutely HELPLESSO APOIDIC SURGERY BUTCDEAD OR A FRANKENSTEOW, EVEN d de dly COMMUT GO TO thiteGANGSTER, MONGREL ORGAUNIST GOVE ENTIRE HUMAEY OR EVY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

*niggers all over you*

NAME ! XDdddddDD xf the name funny becs money from maob like regular'the inerne and video ediretarded creddit fanes a nerd too bddit btw BITCH> RSAL N FRONT OF FUCKAL"R} ANDMODAC MADE BSHEBOON MIXING - SOME irky HAHAEK

CUM

fYHCJ NIGGERS

==I HAT E ANIGEGER SI F ALLE NGIERS DORNT RIDEI ERBY TOTMRMORW I WLLA EkillL ALLT RHE NGIERRSAA HJAOLLEY SHTI LIEK SJLOOKA THR EFUCKING NIGER EAITNGIN HSIA WWATTRER AMLWON AND CFRIEADN CHINKEASN SAYIRNG WE WUZ KAGNZ N SHEEIT SAND W ENAWDDIND DUN UNFFING THE ASHJOUDL ALL BE SENT BACKT OF AAFRICAN FUCKING GNIGER S MUST DIE UNUKE AFRTEICAA NIGGERLAND BACK LIVES ADONT MATRTER A A A A A A A A A A AA A A==aaAA

AND KIEKAS FUCK THEMA TOTOO GREDY KIKEF UCKS THE HAOLCOAUST SHOAUIDKL HAVGE HAPPEND E NGIGER NKIKE NIGGE RKIKES FUCKING ENGIGERS THEYA LL ENEED TO DIEIIEIEIEIEIEIE NIGGER KIEKSAS WITH THAEOIR WATRERMELOAN GOYREIM SGHEKELS THRYA ELE NGIED TIOED E AND EMSDASNAD NGIERSA NIDTE DOEIA GOT FUCK DSASADNE IGGERS ALAERH IS NOT REREAL ALAHE NIEED SOT DIE GO ABHCK TO FUCKAIGNE GOATS AHEMDE

FUCK EINDAI TOO SATRIPP SHITTON ON THE STERRT AND THE SHOWARES OLIKE THAT PAJEET HUEYAA A ANGIEGR

FUCKIG HOMGOFFAGGOTS GO BACK TO SAUCKIGN NIGGERD DICK TO NGIGERT

anyway op i hope you enjoy your thread now that we made it of actual quality

Still waiting for this to come true. People definitely called it GOTY, but since then I haven't seen it showing up on any GOAT lists.

It's literally harder to play the game pacifist mode than it is the normal way you play (except for the two bosses that you can't lose on). Genocide run is the only example of the game being slightly harder. Anyone who can't handle the concept of feeling empathy for a fictional character might literally be a psychopath, and fortunately for them there's a route with them in mind.
It's literally crying that you're given choices in how to play a game.

aa

aaa

Slow subversion AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnon
Nothing baout "game" is hard, go play Joust, KIKE.

fuck off tumblertales reverse shill

Reverse shilling isn't real

goat

RESERVE SHILD DIE

Jesus mate, lurk a week before posting. In any case, the demo was cool and contained a few gameplay mechanics that broke the 4th wall effectively. Didn't hold hope for the full game because of how much work it would take to continue that level of immersion. Apparently the devs are even progressive cunts, too. Shame.

thsi tbh

I recall Toby completely deflecting questions about gender or any other politically-charged crap when interviews were done and that Temmie Chang artist went lewder with the character-art than Toby himself, the shopkeep she drew is the only monster with tits.

underSHIT

I guess that's the thing, though. I, and I assume most of the rest of the board, wouldn't be able to play it without bias; without being overly aware of any potential SJW influences (or pandering).
If you're right, then maybe they aren't cunts after all. Now I want to know more, tbh.

epic
simply epic

REE "GAME"

FUVKCC OOFF FHSILLLLSHIISLLSS HISLSLSLSLSHISSLSLSLSLL
i miss the real pajeet joe

tbh me too, I'm just going through his rampant shitposting on 4cuck archives
guy was a fucking legend, I hope he's dead.

he isnt dead i think he just gave up
which means he's just a fucking pussy

Thank god you're here to correct the record, considering that's not what he's getting at.

Let's rather talk about a good indie game called Hollow Knight!

just had a realization, he went dark right around the time barneyfag got dox'd
also glad you're still here

"thread"

>barneyfag got dox'd
shit, when did that happen?

stupid nigger

i still meme on the cuck am threads and the cuck wednesday threads although not as often because of (((lime)))

the hell is that

lime a nigger tbh

nigger

this

Reminder
The word of Phil is absolute

don't remember exactly, it was around a year ago. My sense of time's fucked tbh.
check the >>>/cow/ bread on him

/4am/ suicide cult when?

fuck off skubfag

fuck off burch

Never played Saturn, the emulation's probably shit

I always took him for a pro-skub degenerate.
Fuck it, always do the opposite of what the jews say

so that's what the power of horse fuckers is like
I vaguely remember that happening, felt like years ago, but who knows.

inb4 someone reaches 400 and the thread gets deleted by lime

I meant to spoiler, shit

loss

gay tbh

I think someone he knew IRL found out and outed him it still isn't clear how it happened but it happened right after someone on 4cuck figured out what school he went to and an user in the thread mentioned going there as well.

>ywn ur mom lol

a

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD STILL UP?

No I won't, she is dead

because niggers

lol

more like
Ur mom
lel

He's getting mad at the morality system. He's being silly. It's one of the least poorly implemented versions of a morality system.

wrong, every other path but genesis ending were hamfisted as fuck

He specifically states "they try to kill you for just existing, but you're a bad person if you defend yourself instead of falling in love with or talking peacefully to someone who is currently stabbing you in the chest"

"love thyne enemy"said JESUS CHRIST.if you dont follow the words of christ, you are probaby an islamogommunist

what the fuck

Only tardos that never played undertale think it's deep. The game pokes fun at this shit with it's over simplified story. In addition, the game makes a point to chide people that don't actually play the game, which I'm sure that you possibly actually played to that point and threw an autistic fit when you realized it was making fun of people like you.

Thank you user. Honestly, I expected this.
I had a teeny tiny bit of a desire to try out the game to see what all the fuss is/was about but you have convinced me it's not worth my time.

Go in peace and play better games.

Undertale was okay solid 7/10. The threads weren't so fun but there wasn't much to talk about after a bit. sequel soon hopefully :^)

I want to believe

Sequel was canceled because of tumblrtards that didn't play the game harassing the shit out of people for more hipster material.

See this shit.
Stop this shit.

And? Killing is portrayed as negative the whole way through the game, even when monsters do it. Asgore feels guilt and is shamed when he tries to kill you. Papyrus, who's pretty much innocent naivety, won't kill you.
Also humans massacred monsters, forced them underground and sealed them there. Of course they're going to be violent towards them.

Not to mention most of them don't even know you're human, only a few actually do.

Are you an effeminate homo?

pretty sure there's a book in the game implying that monsters greet eachother with magic patterns, also implying that most random encounters are just monsters greeting you

That's kind of cool.

It doesn't imply it, it flat out says something along the lines of "I hear humans can't use magic, I feel bad for them, they will never know the joy of getting a bullet pattern Christmas card." Or something along the lines.

Due to the law of truly large numbers, there may actually be a plant somewhere on some planet that survives by stimulating the genitals of a male creature until it dispenses reproductive fluids.
All the more reason to explore space. Although, even if this plant does exist, it's not likely to be anywhere close to us

And I'm telling you that you misrepresented his point. I don't care about how much you want to suck off Undertale, but don't completely reinvent someone's argument.