Radianthistoria.jp

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ATLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh shit. I wonder if it's going to be a Switch title.

The first game was one of my all-time favourites.

I seem to recall hearing something a while back about the director having had an interest in making another game.

after SMT4 and P5 I have no hope it won't have DLC out the ass.

I should finish Radiant Historia now that I think about it. It's pretty great from the hat I've played if it.

I hope it's just cosmetics and grind2win like EOV.

The Year of the Flaming Cock has no brakes.

Its shit

P5's DLC was literally just costumes and two cosmetic personas. It was the epitome of unnecessary content. You lose absolutely nothing by not DLing it.

Interesting…

oh boy! I'm so hyped guys.

I dunno I found Radiant historia boring as shit
Ill admit I didnt get that far into it but from what I played the story was flat and the combat while unique wasnt really very good

I have been wanting to give it another try but its on my back logs backlog

I'm betting this will just be a 3DS remaster of Radiant Historia with voice acting and some other changes slapped on it. Regardless, I'm interested in what else they could do with the IP.

This better fucking not be a mobile port.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow (as Japan time is a day ahead a lot of the time)

ye its probably mobile shit
its always fucking mobile shit

Nintendo's mobile marketing requires branding to work. Radiant Historia was a cult classic at best.

So was TWEWY.

No one's going to rape the one with purple hair even if she did ask for it. What a fucking beast of a woman, a god damn behemoth. The one in the middle is cute, too bad she's already tarnished with SJW shit. The one on the left looks like a jew. The one on the bottom left, now that's a guy I wanna hang around with.

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

That's not even relevant 99.9999999% of the time.

I think that's a bit of a long shot.

MORE AHT
O
R
E

A
H
T

Eruca was a qt too

I want to believe

shit fuck you might be right. they might add an alternate ending but that could be it.

inb4 it's a mobile port/new game

Looking through the credits of both, it really seemed a stretch for people to call the games related, or even "same devs" when there were only a small handful involved with both.

Good luck with that happening though. Pretty sure Tri-Ace, or more likely Square, owns the rights to Radiata Stories.

Has Atlus been nearly as big on mobile shit as Square or Capcom? Not to say there's not a chance that it won't just be some fucking mobile port (even Sony's jumped on rebooting classic series for mobile instead of their own systems lately), but still. Of course, with Sega probably calling the shots, who knows.

It will be the old game but Treehouse will redo all the dialogue and alter scenes.

Raynie is still my favorite.
Aht was cute as fuck though

Its going to be a mobile port

This tbh

I know you take those gifs from Artzie videos do not lie

It's a 3DS remake. New content/story, voice-acting, etc.

Not bad, honestly. More free games.

in before phone game

I can just play it for free on my PS2, remasters are gay.

Yup

That's Radiata Stories. This is Radiant Historia. Different games.

Wait, i'm confusing stuff here. Disregard this.

Turns out it's not a remake, it's a port with new shittier portraits.

also with voice acting. fuck this.

I wonder if it's worth it to play the first one over, or just wait for the remake. What have the confirmed so far? New content? New characters?

That it's not a remake, see >>12196056

What they need to fix is the neutered story but that's never happening.

finally a proper game made by visionary developers from a country with a culture superior to our own made specifically for gentleman such as myself who actually have good taste in vidya games

Ugh I know right! Praise lord gaben, praise kamiya, praise kojima.

So other than bad voice acting and NOA probably taking a stab at the script, there's no reason for this to exist, huh?

Thanks op.

if I had to guess there's some sort of contractual obligation involved forcing Atlus to do so ever many hours of work with certain actors or else the contracts expire. can't imagine anyone over there legitimately gives a shit about this game anymore.

So let me get this straight. Radiant Historia is a great game that was overlooked because it came out late in the DS lifespan when the 3DS was already getting the attention. So to address this injustice Atlus decided to release a remaster on the 3DS after the Switch has launched, which has stolen all the attention from the 3DS lineup.
Solid fucking logic right there…

didn't help it came out like 2 weeks before Pokemon Black and White so none of the potential fans had enough autismbucks saved up in time to double dip.

This better not be about weebshit.

She wants the D.

They've already confirmed a SMT on Switch, too.

that image looks oddly familiar.

Oh boy. I didn't realize tiny lolis looked so good with huge horns.

Nigger it says フルリメイク full remake right in the article.

call me when there's TWEWY2 for the Switch

Yet it's clearly not a remake, you consider the Devil Survivor ports remakes?