ITT: The comfiest vidya times

ITT: The comfiest vidya times

Seeing a ruin of dirt and stone turn into a little rpg village warms my cold dead heart.

Are we bening raided again or way are the comments in every thread full with skinwalkers?

What console are you playing it on OP

Raided. I haven't seen this much shit float to the top since the last Trump protest.Report, hide, move along.

PS4, because even though i want a vita new ones are extinct in bongland and i am not paying £400+ brexitbux for a handheld.

Factorio is comfy in an autistic sort of way. Spending a lot of time tinkering and optimizing production lines soothes my soul.

When you get to the 2nd town it ramps itself up. You leave everyone and also leave behind all blueprints(except for the hammer IIRC). You enter into a hell of poison and sickness where almost every NPC is near fatally ill and you have to start your town as a hospital.

I don't even know how long its gonna take to build that sack of shit up.

You can get 3.60 Vitas for 60 online nigger.

It's a nice game. Just wish we can go 1st person when in a dungeon or in a cramped space. Oh, and add extra NPCs to interact since 2 girls isn't enough to repopulate the city.

I've but 5 preowned vitas and every one had some button fault where it had constant input lag eg: the console thinks you are holding down on the d pad at all times. These things were not built to last and 5 was already giving it a fair shake.

Not to mention the memory cards are nonexistant to boot.

I've had 2 in burgerland since launch. Wherever you live might have had some sorta massive production mistake lad.

Shouldn't take too long since there's an achievement to complete each chapters in a few hours.

Why didn't you learn after 1?

Sequel in the world of dragon quest 3 with lewd priestess' when?

i have a lot of cross play games i would like on the move like shovel knight.

Cheevo?
You mean trophay, son. B)

That lady is unable to take two steps without falling onto her massive tits, which act as a trampoline that bounce her back into walking position until she takes two more steps and falls ad infinitum.

them's big titties.

What is with those proportions? Nips and cow udders, not even once.

Weebls wobble but they dont fall down.

Is it possible to swim when it's not the ocean?

Barbella is mai waifu.

????

False, because her hips and ass act as a counter weight.

i want her to grab my penis