How fucked are Dishonored 2 and DE:MD in the race and gender politics department?

How fucked are Dishonored 2 and DE:MD in the race and gender politics department?

I need some stealth games to play and I've exhausted most options.

Play Styx 1 and 2 instead you dumb fuck.

Also does DE:MD have a better story than the disappointing clusterfuck of DE:HR?

The only surprise in that whole story was that there were no surprises.

There isn't enough women and minorities, tbh. When will the video game industry stop being so bigoted?

Played Styx 1

Was Styx 2 already released?

Thief, Tenchu, MGS, Deus Ex, Dark Messiah
Now go back to >>>/cuckchan/ you dumb nigger

Also trips

Played probably combined 2000 hours of the series.

Honestly, CBA emulating

Already played shitloads

The original? Played to exhaustion

Already played through that several times

He's right, we're starving for games here.

Styx 2 came out just yesterday. Get that.

As for Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex, it really depends on your tolerance level. If just portraying black or Muslim NPCs is enough to trigger your SJW alarm, then you're going to have an issue. But beyond that, I certainly wouldn't call either of them SJW games, if you consider SJW-ism as a pseudo religious worship of anti white and anti male faux egalitarianism alongside communist tendencies. Dishonored 2's plot barely deals with those issues, and while Deus Ex does deal with some of those issues, mainly in side quests, it definitely doesn't do so in some preachy and unquestionably reverent manner. It doesn't really shove any conclusions down your throat and the lefties get owned some too.

Somehow I thought that it's coming next month. Any idea if it's good?

Thanks for the comments on the two games. I've steered clear so far since I haven't had much hope for them.

that's hot, I'd play it.

Hookers

Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Thank me later

Oh shit I gotta download that, thanks for reminding me

should be easy to find a torrent since it's on gog
It'll probably be under Dark Athena though, since gog bundled the games

Tenchu is never exhausted.

Yes.

Writer of Dishonored 2.

Also, OP, did you try any of the 2D sneakers, like Gunpoint and Deadbolt?

How about XIII or No One Lives Forever?

I got it yesterday. It's Meme-lands-tier bad commentary by Styx. They fucking ruined it. I need to figure out which cuck/nigger/woman did the writing

What the problem with the last pic? The fact that it says "trolling" instead of "trawling"?

It's funny how such a non argument that is when Death while carrying out Jihad absolves you of all sins.

Heard good things about there over the years. Maybe I should give it a go.

Jesus fuck.

Played Gunpoint and No One Lives Forever. Haven't played Deadbolt.

What? Examples? Fuck sake.

It's that we got this ugly monkey instead of a cute brown tomboy.

How about turn based games that feature stealth?

Shadow Watch is a Tom Clancy title with comic book art that randomizes the campaign each time you start it using a pool of premade starting locations, antagonists, missions, goals and overall objectives. It's pretty fun.

Invisible Inc. is more focused on stealth than Shadow Watch and tasks you with infiltrating corporate buildings to steal their shit. It's basically sneaky XCOM, but with agents that are distinctive.

Also, now that I remember, Mark of the Ninja is a pretty great 2D stealth game.

Here's the first half-hour

Oh forgot about that one. Good pick my dude.

Deadbolt is decent. If you end up liking that, you might also like Ronin.

Ronin isn't a stealth game though.

Neither of those are stealth games anyway.

You could start trying indieshit like Mark of the Ninja, I suppose. Also Splinter Cell and some of the other older Tom Clancy games are good for stealth though I suspect you've already played them. I assume by Thief series you're counting TDM or Deadly Shadows with the relevant fanpatch(s), if not get on them.

Hi Razofist

He asked for examples how it's shitty. Listen to the fucking meme-speak he's spewing.

Quoted you on accident, my bad user

I'd play it

I'm sorry I'm kinda tired

I thought it was kind of funny, I got a chuckle out of it.

All good user. The gif was meant to express that that's ok.

show?

they're both poz chutes. Avoid.

Demi-chan wa Kataritai (aka Interviews with Monster Girls)

Machi best girl

Oh its monster girls? Dropped.

user. I agree that they are cancer

Eh, Mankind Divided has more blacks than I would think would actually live in a eastern European country and your boss apparently is gay It fell apart for him tho iirc if that helps which can be seen from some pictures and an email or two.

But I haven't really noticed it outside these details so I guess good on them, it's an enjoyable stealth game but of course no Theif.

serious question

is it the concept/theme of monster girls you guys don't like or is it the fanbase/autism surrounding it?

The latter

(checked)

gotcha

I like humanoids, not fucking shit thats half horse or half spider or half snake, they need ALL LIMBS AND HUMAN SKIN for me to like them.
Thats fine cause , they have all 4 limbs and still look human.

so far, the show only has four monster girls (succubus, vampire, dullahan, & snow woman), I haven't read the manga so I don't know if any others show up

that's just her hair

I must have been thinking of the show with monster girlfriend or something, where they are half animals literally and human girl.

that's Monster Musume

Is the game that bad?

Yeah that's Monster Musume, or Daily Life With Monster Girls, or whatever. It's pretty stupid shit and now that you mention it a lot of the characters ARE just half-human half-animal things.

This other show seems a lot more interesting even if it's just "cute girls doing cute things" with a paper-thin gimmick. At least it's kind of funny.

The first game was a lesser known game that was ok, the second one went borderlands tier writing.

MANKIND DIVIDED IS A MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING GAME

IT DESERVED SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT IT GOT

AND IT HAD THE BEST WAIFUS I'VE EVER SEEN A WESTERN GAME MAKE

care to extrapolate? Also
I highly fucking doubt that.

Best daughteru as well.

I recommend this game a lot. Minus 2 levels it's a stealth game. Fighting is optional, but levels have ways to respawn guards and you do shit damage. The punishment for getting caught is having to panic and micro 2-4 cameras at once in a gunfire that wont end until you find a hiding spot.

All the levels are unique. The most similar are the first 2. First one you go through a suburb planting evidence, the second is an urban level that looks pretty similar but has a sewer system and rooftops you can go across. The game is really heavily inspired by TF2. Both in style and the semi-dark humor. You're essentially the KGB and you manage a squad of 4 agents (from a list of 6, 1 is usually required though, more on that later) to do missions. Some of which is shit like, bomb your own government for propaganda.

This game is also hard as hell. Mostly because of the stealth-micro hybrid, and the fact that your weapons are pretty useless minus a few for certain agents, they all basically have the spread of Counter-Strike weapons when running.

One cool thing is the difficulty setting changes how the games played all together. It just tweaks the signal, as in, the radio your bolt agent (the one required agent) manages. If your signal dies you can't see what's going on but you can hear, and you can hit a key that will cause the agents to automatically walk to the nearest power source.

Yup, if you want proper Thief-2 esque gameplay, then play these games.

I loved it. It's not as grand but it's a lot more personal.

2 days ago.

They just delisted it from GOG. FUCK!

Mankind Divided is alright. I'd know because i played it.

It's a great name with a charming protagonist.

imo, the story in DXMD is even worse
it's like Squeenix decided to make a really shitty James Bond knockoff stuck in one city

I don't know why people keep saying this. Now granted I haven't played Styx past a few levels after the tutorial, but the gameplay is way closer to splinter cell or sly cooper than Thief. Thief plays faster considering you can literally sprint 80% of the time, and only need to go slow when there are guards nearby. This is why the open levels in Thief are god-tier. They're huge, but you can breeze through the deserted parts and pick a way to approach the claustrophobic ones. Styx just has the open level part but it's WAY slower. It reminds me of splinter cell but with thief-sized levels.

I like to think Styx has it's own thing going for it, because if there's one thing Styx truly excelled in, it's having levels are actually quite large vertically. It's mostly because of the scaling mechanic but I really like it. As much as I love Thief and its rope arrows I can't help but like Styx's vertical elements more(besides the wonky ledge controls).

Yeah it beats Thief there. That's one thing I noticed from the vids user's keep posting here. Even then, that's closer to sly cooper or asscreed than Thief, because rope arrows are really limited and only get you up on balconies or rooftops, kinda like a cat burglar thing.

Pretty fucked man. There's augs in MD doing the muslim prayer pose in the street, a mission to help smuggle fucking illegals in and the strained #auglivesmatter metaphor. Oh and I remember hearing from female npcs "My wife is going to kill me" and that "Minority religions are always persecuted for their beliefs". Sucks that the gameplay is fine apart from the fucked leveling and the hacking minigame. They took one of the most redpilled games, featuring various secessionist movements and reduced it to hollywood tier din du nuffin shit.

It's fucking worse, there's not even multiple factions vying for control.

It's fun. Played through it few times, one lethal and one non-lethal.

Anyone else can comment on this? I've been meaning to look into it.

Seemed very simplistic but I might give it a go.

I've somewhat managed to avoid Splinter Cell. What are the best in the series?

Yeah, exhausted just about all Thief fan content. I even tried the newest one

I don't know how that's even possible, and if the gameplay isn't anything special then might as well avoid this for now. Will see.

Wow, I can't believe they actually included Zoey Quinn into their game.

Fucking sounds pozzed as hell. I guess I shouldn't even pirate it.

it gets better though. Game abruptly ends and rolls credits at the end of act 2, shows all the cutscenes for starting act 3, but nope. Game over man, game over! buy the DLC goyim

That's entirely possible but it still wouldn't be a stealth game.
Chaos Theory is hands down the best but you can't go wrong with just playing the first three games (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory).
The best version of the fourth game (Double Agent) was only on the PS2 and OG Xbox, you may want to emulate that though the PC/360/PS3 version is still playable. Also check out Chaos Theory's coop if you've got a friend to play with.

Second part of that was obviously for

Honest question, is Party Hard good or just indie trash?

just like play fan missions

Unimaginably shit taste

FMs are fun but they lack the sense of progression you get in Thief 1/2. It fucking sucks, but the era of good stories are over.

Is she head writer or was she just the one that shoehorned the "could be a guy, could be a girl, could be intersex?" partner in for Emily? Devs came out and said it was just a beta male, probably to boost sales post gamegate, kek.

mark of the ninja was good, shame klei are raging sjws now

the release is somehow worse than their early access alpha, not worth a buy, might be worth a pirate if you're into strategy shit

trash