How come there pleanty of games where you play as a spree shooter yet no game about being a serial killer?

How come there pleanty of games where you play as a spree shooter yet no game about being a serial killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold
youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also might as well be columbine general.

What about that trilogy where you go around dressed as an animal, leaping down into streets and cracking the skulls of people you don't like due to your parents being killed in front of you?

That was a serial killer game.

Sounds like good pitch for a game bro

It's not a pitch, it exists.
Are you rusing me that you don't know this game?

Batman doesn't kill. Now, Agent 47 on the other hand is a different topic.

Eric and Dylan deserved better than your low effort avatarfagging

Batman does kill, don't be a fool.
He literally Mortal Kombat's every single thug into the trauma ward. Batman may be clever, but he can't tell if a guy has hemophilia and is going to bleed out in 10 seconds or if they have a heart condition and will drop dead from shock.

Fug, forgot to saage.
Symbolic sage.

Which Batman are we talking about?

Sure, the accusations against the haruspex are falseā€¦at first.

Any incarnation since the mid-60s, including Elseworlds and other imaginings.

There was this FPS game where, at the start of each level, you had an overhead map and had to tactikooly plan to break walls and shit to kill the enemy team while saving the civillians.

Forgot it's name, but there was lots of white and teams were blue and red.

Thousands of virgin tumblr fangirls all agree with you.

how about a serial killer who kills serial killers?
or a serial spree shooter?

God of Knowledge Batman would defintiely be able to tell how badly damaged someone was, and it's very likely most others could too since Batman's intelligence is one of those things that's had its power levels spiral out of control

Prepare for trouble

Make it double
What did he mean by this?

There's a moment in Batman Returns where he throws a goon and an explosive in the same manhole. That's a kill if I ever saw one.

You mean when he go on Metron's chair for all of 6 issues then promptly forgot everything he found out except that there are 3 Jokers, oh and they never mention that there's 3 after that point.

Are you just stringing together random words now? And the way I see it they were a couple of bros that'd rather die neet than turn wageslave, and taking a couple of chads and stacies along for the ride made it all the sweeter.

I consider that decancering Gotham.

Anyone got a line on Super Columbine Massacre RPG?

That girl is cute

That font makes me want to shoot people.

/k/ would have a field day with both the comments and the wiki.
criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

It's called Chex Quest

A spree shooter game would be pretty fun.

You first make your character, choose what relevant skills he has, then you have the prep phase where you have to gather weapons, explosives, scout your killing ground of choice, and all of this without making the authorities suspicious.

Then you have the shooting phase where you get to aim for the high score and last as long as you can while the authorities try to hunt you down.

You'd think it'd be a gold mine for virtue signaling fuckwits, since serial killers are predominantly white males. It'd be a good way to not only further demonize white men, but you could also make the "good guy" special investigator antagonist a black man for them progressive points.

Every GTA ever then?

Jokes on you, they were the Chads. They were very popular guys and bullied other students. Also, there were a total of 4-6 shooters and the body count was much higher. One of the other shooters is identified in police documents by several eye witnesses who knew him personally. A lot of people knew the massacre was going to happen. Bindall of America has some good episodes on it. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc

As for video games, how many virtual lives do you think you have you snuffed out to date? How many of them were innocent or non-combatants?

I thought he was just a murder not a serial killer.

actually they aren't
famous serial killers who are effective and rack up big body counts are white males
Most serial killers in the world are nonwhite.

the game you're thinking of is SWAT 4

hell most of the famous ones are h'uite anyway.
Dahmer and Gacy are prime examples, both ethnic jews who pretend they're white

Serial killers are actually more common in Africa than the rest of the world.

Both were homosexuals too.

Isn't a hitman a serial killer that gets paid for his hobby?

Mass murderers and serial killers are differen't.
Musou genre is entirely about being mass murderers.

*different
fuck

Rubber booleets and concussion grenades.

Doorkickers?

Fuck off faggot. Unabomber will always be his name

1. Moral panic.
2. People would say it glorified serial killers. and they would be right

If you guys were to go for the high score, what would your last shitpost be? Note: MILLIONS of people would see it.

You do in Heavy Rain, technically.

Condemend Criminal Origins features SERIAL KILLER X.
A serial killer who hunts other serial killers, while killing people in the process.

Naughty Bear.
Whatever happened to that game?

Agent 47 is built to kill.
Him and his Brothers were all designed to do one thing and that's kill effectively and quickly.

The problem is that 47 gained a conscious. He still kills people but only people who deserve it.

Look at like this.

Go through all the hitman games before Nu-Hitman and Hitman Go and look at every single one his Targets.
All but ONE of his confirmed kills were terrible people who needed to die in order to make the world, at large a much safer place.
Except for Joseph Clarence. That's the only person on 47's kill list that was generally innocent of being a terrible person.

47 is just Batman that directly kills.

We all know that Batman murders the fuck out of people. If he really never ever ever killed anyone, he's the largest Mary Sue in the comic universe.

Don't even get me started on the fucking Joker.
Holy Shit. Even back in the fucking 90s Batman had a life boner for the Joker even stopping crossover characters, who have no problem killing by the way, from murdering the fuck out of him.

If we were judged on how many virtual lives we've ended. I'd be sentence to come back to life. There's no hell that could justify the amount of virtual suffering I've caused.

Especially since I play Hitman Blood Money with Infinite Ammo turned on.