Ubisoft Jewing

How many fucking retarded useless special editions are there?

Also I wouldn't trust a streamer or some 14 year old that thinks every big game that comes out is the best thing ever.

Anyone actually played it?

people too scared to admit to playing huh?

too soon?

No, but heres what it looked like a few weeks ago and I doubt its been fixed.

It's a pity the game is made by Ubishit and in the current year +2, because the premise is perfect for a spic killing simulator.

If they actually made it play like a more hardcore version of MGSV and dropped the politically correct bullshit I'd fucking pay to go around Mexico (even though they changed it) and shoot up beaners.

I played during the beta with a bunch of friends. The game is a standart Ubishit open world game. Its basically 3rd person farcry with 4 man coop. Also the /k/ommando in me is very pleased. So many weapons with custom options its insane. For me its just a time killer until Tarkov cones out

Jewbisoft hasn't payed their shills for this month.
Wasted them all on "No Honor"

I can get a working headset that looks just like that for less than 20 bucks what the fuck.

such value…

This is par for the course for Ubisoft, honestly. You need fucking spreadsheets just to know what version of the game you're getting has the parts of the game or merch that you want.

If I call you a shill too will you derail this thread?

Every person who says "payed" should be hung by their balls.

Not the same poster but I tried during the beta.

This thing needs optimization badly. It ran well enough for me but everyone I know is having trouble running it without their system cooking.

The pull of this game is Curazee multiplayer. The single player is really absolute balls. The driving is only good if you like seeing how badly you can abuse the physics. Gun play is satisfactory but it could be better. Interactions with other enemies feel awkward like the A.I. Doesn't know what to do in such a big map.

The time that I was playing with other people was probably the most fun I had during the beta. I don't think I could recommend buying this thing until it goes on sale.

Anyone on the fence cross your fingers and hope it drops down during the summer sale if you're interested.

Sounds to me like a repeat of The Division, I ended up getting burned on that since it was my first ubisoft game. The Premise and ideas all sounds good but then they fuck up the execution.

People would love them forever if they just copied the Fox Engine with a palette swap and actually made a complete game with a decent multiplayer

But I guess people in charge are too stupid.

this is some advanced kikery

>9 editions of a single game
At what point will these people reflect and think "maybe this is too much"?

I seriously wonder what the fuck anyone is thinking buying these 'special' editions.

-You'll never use the paper or cloth map
-The figurines make you look like you're 12
-Postcards lol why? Also shitty
-Ubiquitous metal case no-one has ever cared about
-Soundtrack will never be taken out of it's sleeve/case

I get that some people are fucking stupid and have too much money but after buying some shit like this *once* don't you learn your lesson? I continue to be baffled that this trend of churning out worthless trinkets and shit has continued as long as it has, it should be absolutely obvious they're being ripped off but the line of lemmings just keeps going.

Oh and while I'm at it

- Art book which at most gets one cursory glance or is more likely left unnoticed.

I played the beta, it is standard Ubisoft open world with ass vehicle handling, but otherwise ok stealth. I don't expect there to be much content.

Retards and NEETs have too much disposable income.

i played the beta and feel the exact same way about it as I did For Honor: if it was half the price I'd buy it to dick around in it with my friends, which honestly was good fun. But at eighty fucking dollarydoos for the cheapest version there's no goddamn way this is worth it, like none whatsoever. At least Wildlands can be played completely in single-player, although it's shit compared to messing around with your friends

Isnt that shit the Santa Muerte? Are they scared of calling it for its real name?

fun game tho

Burn this industry to the ground.

HOL' UP

When will Ubisoft drop it already? They promised to years ago.

I am not sure I have a reaction image that expresses how sad and pathetic you are.
So just have whatever this is.

Theres an open beta, everybody and their mom played it and it was shit

Yeah I have the feeling that it was supposed to take place in Mexico

When nobody is going to buy them anymore.
And to be honest, even then they most likley will think that they have to increase the ads instead of changing their bussines model.

any torrents yet?