Torment

So how's this game compared to the previous one?

Look at the main character.
and then you tell me,

Please clarify. Is it the ugliness?

No.

From every account, bad

Previous one what? It has not relation to PS:T, PoE or Tranny. That doesn't matter though as the game is shit. Retards didn't even bother to adapt their PnP advertisement universe to PC game, 80% of shit doesn't matter, NPCs beg you to help them offering you nothing but sometimes giving you enough gold to sleep one fucking night on the fucking street for saving their fucking useless life, companions risk their asses and help you for no reason, exp recieved is out of the ass and there's tons of fillers where you get good boy 3 XP for getting some lore. That PS:T "wierd world" is straight out of the ass, just a jumble of whatever crap went into their small fucking brains strait out of their asses. The game has laggy UI and text as well as washed out text in a fucking wall-of-text RPG but it has gamepad support because wider fuckign audience.
Also fuck formatting because this game doesn't deserve it.

There is no previous one. That claim is fake.

I can't believe this setting was actually a selling point of the crowdfunding scam.

Everyone is saying it's mediocre.
It also sold like shit.

I uninstalled after an hour, it's boring as fuck with a lot of unecessary text

I heard it was full of sjw shit, lost all interest.

That's the key word I was looking for. How lefty are we talking about? College grade left or batshit insane left? Not much difference between the two but looking at the trailer I smelt some of the SJWness from it.

there's a scene where they wrote in some lines where you get angry at some guy for daring to call a weird human-squid-monster a "he" since you don't know what its gender really is

After two hours I realized I was playing a poorly designed port of Planescape and quit. It is NOT a spiritual successor it is a flat-out copy-paste of the text from Planescape.

The most damning review I feel I can give a game is "I already played this." Well, I did.

One billion years into the future humanity has all blended together into some mongrel mixed race, or devolved into some hideous non human form. Despite the fact that the last 100,000 years of evolution has resulted in the distinct human races we have today and only brainwashed metropolitan middle class college students engage in any form of mixing.

You could've milked that other containment thread a bit more, you know.

fuck me. cap?

Even if you don't approve of race mixing, that's a pretty bold claim.

this has been really bothering me with RPGs for a while now. sometimes it feels like it's on purpose too.

Not really, the rate of interracial couples is incredibly low, and even in heavily multicultural areas like New York City, the different ethnic groups naturally segregate into their own neighborhoods. American whites in particular only had a 7% interracial marriage rate in 2013, most of that to asians. The ones that actually mix the most are american indians, with a whopping 58% interracial marriage rate, those cornnigeers will probably go extinct as a separate group in the next 100 years.

What can check the privilege of a man?

OH MY SCIENCE YOU BIGOT

Myn?

Well that's honestly not nearly as bad as I was expecting. It's a pretty legit question given it's a horrifying squid thing. If nothing else, I'd be wondering how you could tell.

It's the source material that's cancerous - from what I see the actual game is too busy trying to ape planescape and be pretentious drivel in general. And if it's any consolation some Marx edits cameos or such will probably surface eventually.

Is this fantasy sci-fi or?

In short, kinda.

Not as bad as I thought. Anymore liberal stuff? I thought this was an extreme lefty game.

weaponized memes

Just read this entire thread
Game is fucked

Actually, fuck it ill just dirty my computer and post those pics here.

Sorry, had to puke. What the fuck is this shit?

And just to add insult to injury basically half the game has been cut, and the devs, being massive kikes, were going to ship it like that without telling anyone. They only made an official statement when people datamining the backer beta figures out just how much was eviscerated.

Then again, considering the overall shit quality of the game maybe it's a blessing half of it was cut.

And this time they don't have Bethesda or Lucasarts to blame.

Also, 4.5 million for a stronghold? As in, something even fucking Bioware has as a standard? Fucking hell.

With this much regret I could build a fortress out of it

How much you donate?

These people are no fun.

Same. I donated 40 bucks, I was just thirsty for more Planescape.
I'm gonna play through it just to get induced with rage for the racewar. Fucking faggots.

Hey, 40gp is a bargain for a permanent wisdom boost! :^)

What?

Jesus, fine. 40USD is a bargain for the learning experience in better consumer awareness and avoiding further hype driven sale pitches. Happy? spoilsport

Ah, yeah. The thing is I haven't bought any game for years, this shit was bound to happen.

Heal your soul with some free unlimited demo of Underrail, user, one of the best CRPGs of recent, not levels of PS:T but I doubt anything will ever come close to PS:T with current game industry. The game is actually worth the money but try before buy is the best stance ever.

I've played it, it was fun so far.

We all got a cross to bear m80, so I say why not get a nice skull to go along it? :^)

Honestly, I likewise proselytized the PST as the muh best story ever and then I found out how weebvidya had more to offer then mortal combat, dynasty warriors and pokemons. And I know not everyone will agree and that's perfectly fine but I found stories and characters as in plural/far more then one that for me at least not only often matched but even on occasion blew PST straight out the water.

UR is excellent both mechanically and in atmosphere.

Underrail is a dominating game.

Underrail is fun, but I wouldn't call it one of the best CRPGs. Outside of the combat system the game is really, really lacking in depth. Even that falls apart toward the end of the game when they literally need to hit you with percentage skill nerfs to keep the enemies competitive.

Also getting dropped in the Deep Caverns is a great big "fuck you" to crafting characters who just got ahold of MK V's and chemical components.

28 bucks, just enough for a digital copy of the game, still enough to feel ripped off after all these years.

What in the fuck? You got triggered over that shit? That's nothing.

I was not prepared for how fucking ugly this game is.

Good fucking god.

t. tranny

The endings are shit.

There, fix'd.

At one point in the long future, Holla Forums might really be able to channel memes to kill somebody and chans gets called a hive of memeterrorists doing memeterrorism causing memetic hazards.

The source material PnP game became pure SJW cancer after the later books was released (handcrafted by the fugliest landwhales). The core rulebook was alright with mostly no political shit (or I missed them, idk), do not know why the creator let them do it though.

This game (according to inXile) separates the continuity between the PnP-verse, and here because it is easier for people who are not familiar with the settings to get into and also they can create their own story without lore tying them down.

Giving credits and calling where it dues. I do not see much anything (I might miss things though) that will trigger the gesta/pol/, unless you cherry pick shit outta context and screech autistically like the bloody SJW themselves (like this fucking alien jellofish here ).

Way to not get me to buy your game ever idiots.

You know what i hate most about this?
That this is all boring.

Why would they, if they want to push a political agenda, portray a world that fulfills their political demands?
Isnt it way more apropriate to show your political demands by showing what the world would be if the opposit occured?

Isnt it much more a powerfull message for lets say tolerance of other ethnic groups to show a world divided by them?

But of course not, this basic level of storytelling is lost on marxists.

Also:

let me get this straight

Ok

They are disagreeing with their own statement.
Also
Not even Holla Forums thinks that Mendel is the standard of evolutionary biology.

That makes me really mad for some reason.

SO I should just do embed related?

Don't waste your time or bandwidth.

Is it really that bad?

I was thinking if there was anything good in TToN that someone might be interested in but I couldn't remember anythi… Oh, right, you can play that CRPG with gaympad! That's it.
Some people on (((Steam))) enjoyed it but I'm not sure if they are retards, plebs or it's buyers remorse kicking in.

But can you roleplay a total shitlord?

It's not worth the time spent downloading it.

Fug :DDD
I guess I watch a couple of videos then.

Fuck off with your shitty images

t. (you), probably

Out of curiosity, what JRPGs would you put on the same level of writing as PST? Translations almost always lead to the writing feeling janky as hell in my experience.

Has this been posted yet? This was pretty accurate review.

it's so sad you had to explain this. quality post

>tfw from the moment it was announced to yesterday, I was sure this was called Tides of numerana
Granted I have never really been that interested in it but still.

Why is this game so ugly?

The dumber working class 20 year olds are just as susceptible to xenophillia

ugly people make ugly games.

To be fair you couldn't customise the Nameless One either (not even rule 63 to make qt waifu REEEEE etc), and that dude spends the game with the skin tone of a sickle cell-ridden turd.

Why does this engine still exist?

He looks like a really self-absorbed and unfunny Ryan Styles.

You can be rude to people out of hand, sell an escaped little girl to slavers, kill an ethnic at the behest of a baying mob for a crime he couldn't possibly have committed, convince a child into irreversibly mutilating himself with expensive surgery…

Probably a couple of other things, I haven't played for very long.

Though on reflection the last example makes you more of a gender studies professor.

You but you must understand his point. While people were kinda ok with grunge in the 90s people know are very polarized about pozzed sjwfaggot clothes and looks.