Sick, just vomited

Sick, just vomited.
What are some comfy games Holla Forums plays when they're ill?

stopped reading there

Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden Black

Stardew Valley
Civ 5
Koei musou games for some odd fucking reason
Harvest Moon

kingdom or kingdom new lands

SPLATTER HOUSE 2

Just get a bed rest or go to sleep. I cannot play any shit when I fall ill. If I really want to get my fix, I just grab my iPad and look at let's play on Youtube.

VR Roller-Coaster games.

Did he died?

Also try Banished

turn based or point and click games

I get motion sick very quickly when sick, these are the only ones I can tolerate

I don't remember any point and clicks as the genre is dead, but try civ IV and Divinity Original Sin

At least you don't have fucking bronchitis. This shit sucks.

No more room in hell

At least you didn't get your foreskin degloved. This shit sucks.

Dont worry, catto has 8 more to barter with.

Burgers don't deserve foreskin.

Kiwifag, not Burgerstani.

The game is full of pozz, isn't it? Or is there a mod that purges all the leftism out of it?

Fuck man, I feel sorry for anyone that got their foreskin cut off.
I would ask you how it feels but to you it must be normal

Same difference. Good job almost fucking us all with the TPP by the way. Really looking out for us.

I got the mod making the black dude blonde and white, other than that, I havent noticed any overtly leftist stuff.

Nigga just lie down with a book. No way in fuck am I sitting upright when a stomach bug hits.

It happened like 3 weeks ago, so I'm not adjusted to it. It hurts, the area beneath the head of your penis swells up like an inch and hurts like fuck, every movement generates pain for your benis. Then when the swelling goes down and the pain starts to subside now the head of the dick to fabric, it's so sensitive and raw without the foreskin that it generates new pain and chaffing, and the penis starts shedding dead skin as a result. It'll should subside in about and month and a half. Oh and no jerking off during the whole period, too, so you're frustrated as well.

TL;DR - It fucking sucks. A lot.

I live in Australia and have been here way before TPP was created.

STALKER

All the women in the game are used up whores.
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did make it out for that kid to cuck you with her just so that faggot could masturbate to the thought of people thinking nothing is happening and some adults were just playing in a tree like some retarded children.

Why did you do it until now? I don't see any benefit on cutting it when you are older

Jesus user, who hurt you growing up?

Not an argument.

I discussed it like 2-3 Friday Night threads ago, here's a cap someone made.

TL;DR I fucked up

why would you stick your penis into a meat grinder

Ohh that's you? I remember that shit.
Well user, you kinda got yourself into that position now you have to deal with the cards that you have

You can grow your foreskin back, but do it quickly.'
As soon as that pain goes away, either get a Foreskin Restoration Device (AKA a "tugger") or do special stretches. Keep the head hydrated whenever you can.
After around three years your penis' head will be mostly numb due to being dry constantly and the damage will be irreversible at that point.
Also, could you post it? I wanna see the injury.

I also want to see it. It's not like you have any dignity to lose.

I would like to see too Not like im gay or something

we have to start glorifying blood loss from lusing dick virginity so less anons are bitter virgins

One time a Somali migrant got my change wrong at a cashier and I accidentally blurted out 'you shitposting kike' to his face, luckily he didn't understand.

user I am not a clever man.

I got like 5 weeks off work so can't say I'm complaining. Not like I moved around much to begin with. Still, my cock fucking hurts. Mixed bag, I guess.

This is a picture I took the day after. It's not as gory as you'd expect because modern medicine, and the angle wasn't all that good due to the bandages. Kind of embarrassing due to swelling from the surgery and shrinkage from the anesthetic making it look like my benis is a microdonger but whatever.

I can't be assed digging out my phone and taking a new photo, especially when I've got friends over, so enjoy what little there is to see.

Antichamber will fix you right up

you have friends?

inb4 benis never gets back to it's normal size

Nice micropenis.

How'd you explain the nature of your injury to your boss?

That was you?

How many people actually use this fucking board?

does peeing hurt? Can you get boners, or would that make blood squirt from different openings?

You are a pure fucking Australian

Fuck I laughed more than I should.

Anyway, cheer up dude, at least you can still have erections right?

You think that you have it bad? I have an infection on both my feet and it itches like hell, it makes me want to rip my skin off. On top of that i can barely walk because i was electrocuted twice when i stepped on some cables that i shouldn't have. Also my house just flooded due to excessive raining. I want to sleep.

Not many. But can never know of my true self.

It's already gone back to normal size.

T-thanks…

With my boss I said that I spilled hot oil on myself and it burned through my underwear and that's why I needed the circumcision.

Maybe I shouldn't be so vocal about being a fucking idiot all the time.

It did for like a few hours afterwards, but not any more.

I couldn't for like 2 weeks, and I certainly don't want them now or I could do damage. So when ever I start to get a boner I bite my lip to stop it.

I got an erection one morning and I ended up bleeding like a tablespoon or two's worth of blood overall. It hurt more than the actual surgery did.

Half Australian, but I think I've adapted well.

I can but it's best not until a full month has passed.

Why do you keep posting pictures of your mutilated genitals on an anonymous imageboard about videogames? Freak

For the same reason people ask to see it on an anonymous imageboard about videogames.

Because this thread is dead and he is chill enough to deliver

But user, are you planning to grow it back or are you content with being Jewish?

I honestly don't care about it, and I doubt anyone's going to see it for a long time so probably not. If I need a foreskin for some reason I'll craft one out of superglue and devon lunchmeat or something.

It'll gradually become more numb over time and masturbation will be a lot harder, though.

TOO SICK FOR SCHOOL TOO SICK FOR GAMES

I'm really not interested in planning the reforeskinification of my benis right now user. If it comes to it I'll find a way to deal with it.

Dominions 4.

Why are you on Holla Forums mohammed?

I guess you're lucky he didnt ask to see it first, so he could verify.

Not as bad as that guy who got turned on by me making fun of his micropenis.

Holla Forums never fails to amuse me

I recommend on overdosing on whatever you have. Does't matter what, just take it till you stop breathing please.

ok

But user, she's the biggest whore of them all.

Dumb wolf, he told the story in another thread.

S.T.AL.K.E.R

Recettear for all your comfy vidya needs

Who are you quoting?

Not OP fag but sold
In the magnet shop, of course

Every time i'm feeling sick i'll go and complete morrowind. Only problem is after I do that I don't want to have to leave to go to work.

cute cat nooo

Tips/mods to make it even playable?

Its one of that games I started a lot of times and never played more than 20m

faggots

I don't know if I should feel sorry for you, call you a retard, or just laugh because holy shit user.

Tonic Trouble

Some long-ass JRPG or shit like Stardew Valley, Minecraft, where you don't need to focus much at all.

what are you having trouble with exactly?

for graphical improvements I recommend the vurt foliage mods, it makes the world look gorgeous without deviating from the original look. Call me sentimental but I actually prefer the blocky old style, but with the vurt stuff there's trees that move and little details that makes areas look a lot more lived in. MGEXE is the usual go to for graphical improvement, mostly because of distant lods. I use openMW though, version 0.41. It works with my mods, has a nice water shader, and it improves the game without changing anything major. It has gamepad support which is always a plus to me. Of course the lack of distant LODs isn't great but I go into the settings.cfg folder and change the fog distance to 20,000. I don't use texture packs so you'd have to deal with that yourself.

As for gameplay, I wouldn't recommend changing anything. If you fuck with it then it stops being morrowind and starts being a crude impersonator. Morrowind Code Patch fixes a lot of stupid problems if you want to play with the regular exe, openmw fixes more. Don't use any of those combat mods that make it so you always hit, they just cheapen the game. Graphical alchemy is great so you don't have to stop by every plant and grab an item out of a box.

Don't use MGSO, it might make the game look "better" but it shits all over the games artstyle and aesthetics. It also runs like garbage. If you just want the morrowind look without the soul you can try playing morroblivion. It works. Skywind is never coming out so don't bother waiting.