Agony

Finally a game for a 90s Edgelord such as myself.
Dis gun b gud

amazing[/s]

It looks good but I wish they took a few less cues from bad games.

You should post on a different website.

Bend over

Looks like a walking simulator with skyrim-tier tacked on combat

It is

Way too cluttered. Colors look like Disney.
Still, looks cool

This. I fucking hate chromatic aberration in videogames.

>>>/cuckchan/

It looks like you're being generous

Bump

that almost hurt my eyes with that good awful effect around the camera combined with the awful colourless dark ground and really uninspired designs, this looks like a day one pirate

>Those tits
>Those hips
>That head

Needs more atmosphere to be honest.

Looks fun, assuming there is actual danger in the platforming elements.

OK

Not even in cuckchan do they do that (I hope)

Truly, this is all I ever wanted.

Is this supposed to be a bonus?

The art direction is just really messy and bland. It's typical "all kinds of twisted chaotic organic looking shit all over the place" cookie-cutter nonsense.

Saw this on the right, did he go back to his normalfag ways?

Nigger, hes a fucking actor and he uses his persona for money all the while doing whatever the fuck he wants most of the time while putting out 5 gameplay videos monthly.

The constant chittering and whispering is annoying as fuck whoever did the sound design needs a ice pick in his ear

Oh wow, it's this game again!
Stop shilling your fucking video game. If you want people to fucking give you feedback or garner interest, why not just fucking tell them it's your game instead of trying to go for subtle marketing like fucking EA or Ubisoft?

And, to be fair, no one on this board even likes the videos you keep bringing, and the only positive ever talked about is demon tits. Props to you for figuring out the best way to hook their attention, though.

Are you schizophrenic?
there is a 0 chance that op is a dev you mong

Oh, my mistake.
It's pure coincidence that every other time Agony is posted here, it's a new video barely out for a couple hours with no views.

If you look down, will you see demon tits?

I don't know what to expect. I mean, what's the objective? Exploring? Killing stuff? Is this a sandbox game but with 93' Doom-colored hell?
I'm somehow interested but not that much.

He pissed (((them))) off, so now he's playing it safe.

It's true, this fucking guy kept spamming his game here for a few months

Agony had been heavily shilled and plenty of people here and outside it are talking about.
This is the first time I'm talking about this one because It finally got a decent gameplay trailer.
I have been shilling this one 4free though because its the underdog between it, Agony and Scorn.
Anything thats not weebshit or has sex appeal on this fucking board is fucking shilling so much so that I've had to do an Indieshit general several times.

Getting fucking sick of this shit, If I was posting Mr Shitfaces next game or some fucking game that got popular because Polygon and Cucktaku shilled it I could understand, but this fucking thing is unbereable, where you faggots where you're needed on the Overcuck and For Honor generals?

He's dead, isn't he?

The board is retards, meme spouting teenagers or reddit. Besides the game you're shilling, Agony, and Scorn don't look all that great.

Don't worry goys. He's just as alive as Julian Assange.

This 'game' looks like shit and holy fuck what are you saying

So what's the gameplay appeal here? It looks like it's basically just Bioshock powers in Hell and the powers look just as underwhelming here as they did there.

Did Doom make hell popular again or something and now people are trying to cash in quick even if they don't have a real idea for gameplay to go with the setting?

I'm in it for the asthetic and atmosphere, its unique and the gameplay can't be worse than Darkseed.

I'm tiref lad, meant to say you should be on the Overcuck and For Honor generald if you want to see actual shills and want to derail threads with baseless accusations.
The games have an edgy unique Beksinski/H.R Giger asthetic to them and are decently animated, thats all.

I'm not telling you to fuckimg buy it, I couldn't give less of a shit, just posting about it to see if people want to discuss it or the footage.

Fine, beksinski is top tier so I can see why people would want a game in that style

I want to fuck those demon girls

I bet you're being ironic but still get out

10/10

dead on arrival

Mite b good. Seems a bit calculated attention baiting, but yeah, mite b cool for one playthrough from a sale

wheres the sucking part?

Is the FOV 15° or what? That shit can fuck right off