Libre Vidya

Not even linux mascot games are safe from baneposting.
What FOSS games have you been playing lately, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

te4.org/
nxengine.sourceforge.net/
github.com/vaendryl/Sunrider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't know since I only emulate stuff now.
Is frogatto worth installing?

Xonotic is FOSS, right?

memes xD

it makes it sound like they belong in a mass grave or something, and no I don't own that ET game.

Yeah, if you can find a build. The devs are working on an improved version for the Steam release that I'd gladly pay for whenver they release the fucking thing.

You mean to tell me that game is STILL in development (the non-steam version I mean)? I thought it was a finished product.

The free version was pretty much finished and would have easily passed as a finished game on Steam, but the devs added a fuckton of levels, bosses, and improved animations to justify adding a price tag.

Bane meme is the king of memes, it's the only one that doesn't age and is eternally funny.

No, it's because it can be plugged in any time, anywhere.

I disagree

Was a disagreement part of your plan?

Of course!

Well congratulations, you disagreed with someone! Now what's the next step of your master plan?

I own a copy of TDKR but I still haven't watched it or the plane scene

Why the fuck can't epic get off their asses and stop twiddling their thumbs and just release the unreal/unreal tournament source code? They said they could, but middleware stuff like drivers would be a problem. I don't see why they can't just release what they can and let the community do the rest since they don't really care much about a 20 year old engine.

ToME is pretty good if you're into rouge-likes.

te4.org/

There's a FOSS engine for Cave Story. Only works with the original assets though.

nxengine.sourceforge.net/

The original Sunrider game is FOSS under GPLv2. Even the assets can be shared non-commercially.

github.com/vaendryl/Sunrider

Actually, The main FOSS game I've been playing lately are Minetest and Wesnoth.

Lately? Xonotic, Wesnoth, OpenTTD, MegaGlest.

Started playing OpenRCT 2
Brings back good memories