Zelda BotW tik is out

It's out guys.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B41oojFjVQmibzlOYkFTY3Jfa3M

zip file including the .tik and the update files needed to install the previously available EU compressed files on the Wii U.

It doesn't work on CEMU.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/169600605
youtube.com/watch?v=dL_sB5e7ubk
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=35004774735320110513
ahoy.one/torrent/17204241/Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_[00050000101C9500]_WII_U_USB_READY
mega.nz/#!QFMVEbbC!ZCmlcXVdQmr_eBEQZFMJjcbqbO9ycP3cOTNgxRGb3Oc
ahoy.one/torrent/17204241/Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_[00050000101C9500]_WII_U_USB_READY)
imgur.com/a/RWE3n
youtube.com/watch?v=RX2DQSMabgM
wiiu.titlekeys.com
drive.google.com/file/d/0B46YsGLVVOK3MnRrVnY0THYwWGc/view
dropbox.com/s/3rzy6w22uu57obr/save_BTOW.zip?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=iwr0XBcB2mI&feature=youtu.be
wiiuiso.com/wii-u-tutorials/390269-tutorial-downloading-installing-wii-games-setting-cfw-installing-haxchi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are working on it apparently, when do we start the BOTW cycling thread? I am super glad CEMU might be able to run it before release.

Pirates win again

In case you think it's fake.

I always knew that shitty emulator was led by compromised hacks

I never thought it was fake, I am just curious how the fuck you play it with out the gamepad thing.

PREORDERFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Just posting in a HYPE thread

B-but pirates can't play the game for about 2.5 hours in tablet mode before having to charge it again! Your loss!

Who's this cute whore?

Soooo… Skyward Sword confirmed for last good Zelda?

I have the Cemu emlutaor, but what is in the zip file.

hot dolphin on cory action

Switch pre-order canceled.

I'd download it, but I'm still working on NieR: Automata, and by the time I'm done with that I'll have my Switch copy since I am the greatest goy.

holy shit, can some one upload it somewhere. I cant download

If you have Mocha does it work if you install it on a NTSC console on NAND?

also, keep us posted on new semen demons

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/169600605

All the info here fast thread with new info too.

so…this is the power of PC

Its cool, I found a mirror.

What steps do you have to take to get it to run?

Wii U version is 20fps, you need the switch for 30fps

that made me laugh more then it should have

You haven't watched Married With Children millennial?

you're joking, right?

CEMU is still being worked on at a slowish pace m8.

Last time I watched TV rock music was still good and I didn't have cable.

wii u version is more prone to drops and looks worse too. I think it'll be a twilight princess case where it ends up being worth a stupid amount of cash like the GC version is. I might buy it, but I don't think I'll play it.

relax mate I'm taking the piss

Apperently the WiiU version has worse framerate and soundquality then the Switrtch one.

No Wii U version gets you the Ocarina of Time experience.

Do I still need an SD card to put games on? Last time I checked Loadiine through a browser sploit was the only way to get homebrew.

Check Catalog for the Wii U CFW thread.

Can't CEMU get things up to 60 FPS, or is this literally framelocked to 20?

Seems framelocked, trying to find work arounds.

You don't find a work around if it's tied to the engine.
Then again, if the Switch version is a port, then it wouldn't be tied to the engine as that would require a rewrite.

"We want the ocarina of time audience" - Sergio Manuel

Nice trips, I meant seeing if its my computer/emulator or the actual game.

Please only talk about subjects you know about

Okay user.
There totally aren't games which have frames tied to physics and speed in games, and when speed to 60FPS make everything act super crazy or fast.

I'm totally just making shit up.

Ganon is the villain.
Kill him and save Hyrule.

Is that a Dark Souls reference?

Stop spoiling it faggot.

epic…

Zelda is your

Don't hold out on us

You need to stop.

You are part of the Triforce.

Zelda is your son. You have to nuke her or kill the Goddesses.

STOP

Ganon is the great elder dragon, Adluin, sealed away long ago. You must travel to Sovengarde to face him outside the halls of not-Valhalla while the ghosts of your deceased allies cheer you on.

Someone reupload it somewhere else.

Ganon threatens to tickle your butt cheeks with his long fingers in the opening scene.

Don't double down on proving you have no idea about what you're talking, unless that is your intent.

I've reported you to the moderation and the NIDF. You're going down.

Fite me.

This is unacceptable.

Let's go.

Kek he might actually go to jail for this shit, assuming the picture is his.

Whatever happened to Smegma after that? I think he was arrested.

How the fuck do you play this

Nintendo tried to get rom sites taken down because they got upset people were playing games without overpaying through their services.

Well that would be around the time Married With Children aired, faggot.

What's the problem? He's legally allowed to modify his own electronics. He's not using it for piracy so long as he's fast enough to swap out his SD card when they knock down the door.

Anyways, he posted that in November and has livestreamed himself hacking the 3DS for almost a year, with his face visible.

Nintendo can't do shit.

That was some shitty meme someone started on leddit to farm karma like I farm (you)s.
He said "Don't listen to everything you hear" and "I'm not obligated to tweet every 5 minutes about my personal life".
Savage cunt at times. Much better than the other devs who are all cunts or attentionwhores or trannies.

(That step is very hard, as the thread proves every time)

CEMU is a PC emulator, but it's not terribly stable, and user reported only getting 20FPS, which may or may not be a hard limit.

Technically, they can't make you overpay as they aren't competing with the price and choose it themselves.
You can say it's not worth it, but it's not overcharging.

Just buy a Switch™

youtube.com/watch?v=dL_sB5e7ubk

Leaked version still has this lighting, Wii U is the better game.

You said in OP CEMU can't run it, so what are you using for these image?

Any other links everything is erroring too many downloads.

Hello, Smegma. I hope you had fun in jail.

They're undercharging compared to scalpers, but when my choice is going out to buy a console in order to be able to spend 6 dollars for individual games, scalpers, or booting up an emulator, I'd just get the emulator.

Oh, you have to actually buy Nintendoware? I'll pass then.

It's playable on the actual Wii U, and it has the better lighting, has shadows, the switch is washed out and missing shadows.

So a modded WiiU is what you need?

Yeah if you have that it's playable, people on /vg/ are playing it atm.

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=35004774735320110513

Torrent to the working CEMU version.

What a rip off.
That dress makes it seem as if there's more titties than that

Alright then.

Yeah, free spech isn't illegal but plenty of people got prosecuted for it.

Are you black or something? what part of the word cable is too complicated?

Nice host, faggot.

Ill make a compact file with the emulator and game ready to go in a second here. Just playing through the intro to see if it checks out. Works fine with my Ps3 controller.

This is just the update.

kys

Whites have isuses with typos.

That's one of the downsides to using google drive as a host, only thing to do now is wait

Come on now, he doesn't even post on Reddit to shill his new releases. Why would he come here?

All the other devs are cancer.
Tranny who just gets others to write his code.
Gets his epeen sucked off on an hourly basis by random fags who think he's the end all and be all. Revels in it.
Faggot stopped working on ReiNAND, then came back to do it and literally copy pasted LumaCFW.
Threw a bitch fit and stopped working on NTR CFW, then deleted the source code to prove a point.

Only Smealum and Yellows8 are decent, and Yellows doesn't really interact with anyone except Smea, so don't know what he's like honestly.

The guy that makes the Decrypt9 and GodMode9 tools, Dk0 or something like that, is alright, but just remakes his tools all the time, like re-releasing GodMode9 without full access, or re-releasing GodMode9 without full access but even less access than before.

Wait for CEMU to work. They'll get mad donations and contributions from people to make BotW work.

I hope you are only going there for this BotW thread, user…

Prosecuted =/= convicted.
He'd get told nicely to stop doing it, then he'd just do it again under a different name.

Maybe you need to go to >>>/cuckchan/ as well.

Torrent
Don't be a nigger and not seed for other anons.

Oh yeah, controllers. Does BotW need the gamepad for anything, or just a Wii U Pro controller/Xbox or PS controller?

Wiiu pro controller works fine, ps3 controller is what I am using for emulation.

Back to funnyjunk with you and your pleb taste.

Relevant as another reason to drop switch like a hot case of hiv

So what you're saying is I'm white by taking issue on your typos?
Thanks nigga.

Lots of hackers got their shit fucked for doing perfectly legal stuff. You underestimate the jew. As soon as you get anyone who makes any kind of media thinking you have by any chance contributed to piracy or anything midly related to piracy, they're going to breathe on that person's neck and they won't stop until their breath blows away that person's skin and meat and only leaves the bone.

to what now

Because he is a huge attention whore and a butt blasted fag. Yellow8 did everything Smegma did and more. Kill yourself, Smegma. The only thing you do is uploading pics on Twitter.

I don't know what funny junk is, but if you like big tits I'm not the one with shit taste.

www.hownu.ru

Oh good. Maybe I'll give this a go instead of waiting a few months then.
Could you post a Speccy and your framerate, for reference?

Come on now. They work together, but both are talented.

Holy shit, why would they do that?

>1.97 GB

My thoughts exactly.

See

Also, Yellow probably did it already.

Nice facts. I don't know why you've got a hard on to prove he's a fraud. He and Yellow do a bunch of good shit, why can't we like both?

So you're an edgy newfag trying to fit in. Got it.

GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT I JUST FUCKING PRE ORDERED IT ALONG WITH MY SWITCH AND NOW THIS HAPPENS

Has there been a major nintendo release in the last year that hasn't been leaked? I got SMT4A a week early ffs.

Wait we can play this on PC?

I didn't even think that we had a Wii U emulator.

But the master jew said he didn't have money for a Switch

Actually, he often does remove it once there's nothing that officially needs his name on it. Too bad he doesn't change IPs so his ID is still in the thread and we know it's him.

Nice trips.
The other pokemon games didn't get released, I think. XY/ORAS.
DQ8 didn't.
Phoenix Wright didn't.
MH4/U didn't.

Can't think of any other big games right now. But there has been a lot of retailers giving out early copies.

He will once he helps Jim to sell our data to the Alphabets.

Shit, you're right

Sun and Moon got leaked a week or so early, as did DQ7.

Fun facts:

1. You can modify the OS on any hardware you own, as per laws passed around 1940's you are allowed to modify your hardware as you see fit and you are not violating any laws doing so, but if you modify hardware outside of the spec you void the warranty

2. Since the 1975 consumer act the "Warranty void if removed" stickers are illegal in the states, and around since 1960's in canada, having been put there by companies trying to scare people into not repairing their devices and just going out to buy new ones.

This is for example on a lot of pre-built computers, COMPAQ's come to mind, but are 100% illegal as repairing a product with acceptable parts is not against the law

This is why jew corp extreme Apple is trying to get changes to the 1975 law that you can "Only fix products with parts that come from the authorized dealer of the product" etc because they've been losing out on seriously mad fucking dosh on screen repairs of people replacing their cracked glass with panes off amazon etc for mere bucks instead of the 40+ smackers apple charges

kill me

Doesn't Mark come a literal family of Kike Millionaires?

That's because niggers gift him copies if he lets their threads stay up.
Same thing happened with Overwatch.

They abandoned him after they found out about the 9/11 memes we made of him.

Good times.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Nice buzzword.

It have already proved many times on the 3DS piracy threads. Yellow did everything Smegma claims he did, except the original Iron Hax, which is shit, not to mention that he is an anti-piracy fag that doesn't want to give the user any kind of control.
Fuck off, Smegma.

Damn man, better cancel that pre order.
OH WAIT YOURE A FAGGOT
So OBS to live stream right?

Guess they should have made it Switch-exclusive huh?

I will take proper contrast lighting and shadows at 720p over washed out shit at 900p. Switch frame rate is only better in tablet mode in docked it's a poor as the Wii U but in tablet mode it still has the lighting issues but lower quality assets too.

Come on user, surely you've seen stranger things.
If an user has the screencap, I'd appreciate it. Haven't seen anyone even mention the """incident""" for months.

Those are valid complaints, but have you seen those shadows? :^)

Yellow is anti-piracy as well, and Smea's Ironhax was the primary method of hax for quite some time.

No. They cut him off, because of us. They know about this site and what he does.

Sincerely this wouldn't even surprise me
Kek, that fucking thread

Nice try Cody, I'll be playing this mediocre garbage 4free.

Thanks for preordering, goy!

Wasted potential

So Mark cares more about us than being an Elder of Zion?

He's just stuck here forever, just like everyone else is

No, his parents cut him off. He was rather upset.

I had the screencap of him posting how his sister ratted on him and the 9/11 photoshop as well, can't fucking find it though.
Its been years

Is she a femnazi pissed he supported GG?

Punished Mark

A Jew denied his Shekels

Justify your pre-order to yourself, not to Holla Forums

Fucking hell, can't even escape their shit when I leave an imageboard.

It was around the 2015 anniversary, if I recall.
Perhaps we could ask Mark to come here and tell us.

I have something better.

Ah, datamining. So how much of this shit is locked-on-disk DLC?

what exactly happens when you try?
why the fuck didn't they upload to mega?

The game in question there require touchscreen controls to even work properly, so that's forgivable (it's kind of difficult to use touch controls when the thing is docked).

Someone tweet this link to Nintendo.

No it wasn't, it was cubehax and then OoT hax and then Smash Hax. Smea just hyped it because he was such an attention whore. HBL fucking sucks too, and it only justifies it's existence so you can install a CFW. It's funny how you're not even relevant anymore.

Is that a golden poo?

does this pic give anyone else a headache?

Certainly wouldn't surprise me
They are literal kikes after all

Cuckchanners are literally fucking Reddit right now and the Presidental certainly did not help that case.
Aside from smaller boards like /ck/ that place is a fucking shithole full of Reddit, SA, NeoGaf and Tumblr.

Yep, I'll to find the post, but my shit is so ill organized thag I'll probably won't find it.
Might fimd the 9/11 edit though, seen that shit around my image files a couple of times.

I'm gonna bet all of the unique costumes (stuff like the Sheik costume, the Fierce Deity mask, etc) are gonna either be DLC or amiibo unlockables.

What are you, poor?

Pretty sure the Cemu 4k Wii U version will be the best version, it's how I will play the game.

Also

So I found a mirror to it

But can someone please fucking tell me what exactly happens when you try to run it in cemu? Does it just downright refuse to load or is there still some signs of life?

Don't hold out, user

Finally found my answer. It does show signs of wanting to work. Which is honestly surprising as fuck. It looks like we're just getting trouble reaching the start screen

Link the mirror

So does that torrent that supposedly works on CEMU just work on the Wii U?

CEMU works, it's just very slow. user said it hits 20 FPS, and that's what the Wii U would hit anyways, in fairness.
MEGA has problems when multiple people download the same file, anyways. Pokemon Moon leak was slowed to 10kb/s.

Like pottery.

When was it ever called this? And SmasHax was NEVER primary as idiots couldn't configure it, mostly due to the features they needed being hard to use on Windows.

I can't believe /cgl/ actually got worse. I didn't think it was possible, but the madmen did it.

Find the .tik and use that. It's in the OP.

how do i get the game files from the .tik file

ahoy.one/torrent/17204241/Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_[00050000101C9500]_WII_U_USB_READY

Is this the CEMU or Wii U version?

Are you dumb or retarded?

Take a guess.

Naw, I'd rather people not slow it down. I'm getting 1.5 MB/s right now. Best find it yourself lad

Kill me

You use google.
Check the Wii U CFW thread in catalog to get up to date on the CFW scene.

well i can't seem to download them from the nus, what do?

Uploader here. It is the full thing. The whole 3 folders compress down to

Nice.
Are you some kind of compression master? I can barely get past 20%.

What's a "nus"? I'm not versed in Wii U CFW, only 3DS. I only came here to shitpost, then got excited and spent too long here arguing with anons.

why is that

A lot of padding in the files probably. It was like that with the Wii as well. You could download e.g. a 500MB Wii Play ISO and have it extract to a 8GB file

I wonder how long it takes to get to the ending and then spoil it on Omegle for ebin salts.

Have any of the links on here been verified yet?

Nintendo Update Server I think, you can download encrypted game files (that you can then install with the proper .tik files and wupinstaller) from the official Nintendo servers. Therefore you never have to host large wud or game files

Yer a real human bean, user.

Pirates always win.

Oh, so it's the Wii U equivalent of downloading straight from Nintendo's Content Delivery Network with a ticket files.
Same thing, different name.

Why can't you use the .tik to download it, then? Any error messages?

That's not the Nintendo Switch, BotW and Zelda reddits.

The download from the nus is working again.

Sorry about the delay, I was playing Nier Automata because I stupidly gave my Wii U to my brother. I thought I'd be able to CEMU this shit. Guess I'll have to wait until next week, just enough time to finish Nier.

Also, here's a MEGA mirror for those who don't care about the torrent: mega.nz/#!QFMVEbbC!ZCmlcXVdQmr_eBEQZFMJjcbqbO9ycP3cOTNgxRGb3Oc

Wew lad

A leak, suddenly everyone goes from raging to pic related.

I'm downloading the files from the torrent (ahoy.one/torrent/17204241/Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild_[00050000101C9500]_WII_U_USB_READY) now, but previously when I tried downloading from the nus it didn't work.

Hyrule Salt Party when?

user, that's where people are expecting it to be.

You want to post it where they least expect it.

What's there to spoil in a Zelda game?

Nintendrones aren't concerned about the story, they don't want people playing Nintendo's super-special game illegitimately and before launch. I was going to go to my college's Sm4sh tourney and talk about it but then I realized there are more than a few autismos there who I'd be concerned about throwing a shitfit.

Based, did you manage to get a Mega upload? The torrent isn't well seeded at the moment.

Then make a facebook account, spam add random people and post it over every random status you can find.

Also, post it on other reddits, not just the main ones.

Zelda is your son. You have to nuke her or kill the Goddesses.
Ganon is a transexual fairy stuck in an Orc's body. She only wants the Triforce to return to her normal form.
Link is actually Linkle in disguise. She has green patsu.

imgur.com/a/RWE3n
Bestiary, all wildlife included

I think it would be more effective to tell them what items or whatever aren't in the game. Anything story related will just be rationalized as "DEEPEST LORE".

That's a pretty bad complaint to have when the company you're shilling has the worst in terms of piracy prevention.

Well most of them are developmentally stunted so it shouldn't be a surprise.

So no comfy fishing?

jesus that first one looks deformed.

Fishing is already deconfirmed, you just grab fish out of the water like Skyrim or bomb them out

Deku tree fucking when?

Deku Tree's in the game my dude he guards the Master Sword, we saw this in the Switch trailer

That's ok Mr. "I don't want to share the wealth" jew, somebody linked the torrent here

What's the fucking point of open world if i can't even go on an autistic 20+ hour fish collecting spree?

REEEEE!!

Not even a bow with an arrow+rope to fish?

t. Pot

fucking finally jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=RX2DQSMabgM

Story exposition, massive spoilers as well as completely out the ass explanations for the tech present

Don't forget to post results if legit, user.

Its not theft, its a copy of a copy.

Thanks for financing the Chosen People goy, I'll be sure to play this game and keep my shekels.

Here's a list of all the tunics available minus the NES one that was shown already

Yes, it is

OoT > WW > SS > BOTW >>>>> TP
Indisputable.

OoT > SS > TP => BOTW > WW
doesn't even have a fuckin sword belt

Mostly just the colour choice. TP is too dark a green. BotW's green is dark, but the light browns make it easier on the eyes.
TP looks like it's grey, almost.

Man I'm just trying to load the .rpx file without CEMU crashing

Where's the fucking decrypted title key?

When you put them side by side like this it just shows how ugly the color pallet has gotten.

That's understandable

It is legit im copying to my sd card now to loadiine it up

That's depressing.

Well at least we get a torrent and the thick eyebrow porn comes as soon as you request it. Holla Forums is saved

How's the game? Downloading it

wiiu.titlekeys.com

If anything it's fitting, the real depressing part is that it's probably tied to OoT Link's amiibo

There's no titlekey there you faggot, just a .tik

what do I do with it? Also what is the title Id for botw the like 6 digit number thingie

VOICE ACTING WAS A MISTAKE

And the .tik is all what you need if you are using a CFW

How do I use Loadiine with it?

So I'm guessing CEMU is out of the question until we get a decrypted titlekey, or am I just retarded and doing something wrong.

only works well on 1.6.0

game: drive.google.com/file/d/0B46YsGLVVOK3MnRrVnY0THYwWGc/view

contains game+update+decrypt. just run the .rpx file in code folder.

dropbox.com/s/3rzy6w22uu57obr/save_BTOW.zip?dl=0

you need this save file for it to render.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwr0XBcB2mI&feature=youtu.be

watch this to merge the save to your game

also it only goes to pic related. once you try to "start" the game it kinda just hangs. but it doesnt crash. not sure what its doing

Gratzi signore, you're the real hero this website needs

You are the true hero of light.

So, is there people already playing it? How is it?

hopefully 1.7.3 or 1.7.4 lets us play

I like it.

Still getting crashing immediately after launching it, I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

But those aren't her eyebrows…

Balls.

Will it run on an NTSC Wii U?

But will we have the only Link that matters ?

while we're at it, is there any site doing wii u rom hosting ala emuparadise and so? or are you all only using torrents?

what the fuck, where did my picture go?

Awesome. Thanks, and a huge thanks to the uploader.

I'm reading up on Loadiine since I was used to just installing games from uTik. Seems fairly simple, but people say I need the title.tik file but I don't know where that goes.

Can I play it on PC yet?
Any working EMU's, or do I have to take out another mortgage to pay for a TV, Wii and whatever else I need?

fuck I just noticed
goddamn

yeha i cant figure any of this out but i got pretty close with loadine

Close? So you couldn't get it load?

isn't this shit like 45 gb on wii u?

what gave you that idea

nah im bustin gmy balls here trying to figure it out.

Here is what i think you do
You install the game using a tik and wupinstaller
then you use mocha to run the game region free

im testing this now

Idiot, it's:
OoT
TWW
TP
SS
Oracles

With a CFW, yes. All WiiU models currently need a CFW either way because the tiks are forged, so we need signature patching from a CFW for the games to install and run.

I heard that getting flung around, so how much space is this shit gonna take up with I extract it? Got limited space at the moment.

no where near 45

It's not, if you see the last tunic is located with all the other armors, while the tunics from other games are located near the bottom and bunched together

Oracles' tunic also doesn't have a 2nd belt and has white tights instead of shorts, retard

Oh good, which is weird, I specifically remember Nintendo saying it was an amazing "45GB" in size, and I pretty much shook my head over it.

All in all I just want to try this shit out in Cemu cause I'm fucking bored, was gonna gonna torrent Smash 4, but it's gonna take a fuck long.

That's not funny, even if you're being ironic.

Ok so having done some testing ive come to conclusion that i had the update or someshit

is this tik forged tho?

EXACTLY how much space does MochaCFW take up? I have an NTSC black Wii U and a 32 gig card that I can re-purpose but the guide says you need 64+ to use Mocha. Size of BOTW itself isn't an issue, I have a fairly large flash drive that I can format as well and 'm going to install it to internal memory.

It did have a very odd file size.

I think Mocha isn't very big in itself, but what you'll do in the guide is essentially copy the wii u's system into the sd card and then run it off that copy instead, as to prevent any potential problems (At least that was my understanding of it). That's why you need over 32 GB.

what do I have to do to play the game right now?

So does it copy everything on the internal storage including stuff like saved games?

Buy Wii U and crack it.

Forgot to mention that people have mentioned doing it with 16GB cards

If I remember correctly, yes. It copies everything. But ti doesn't just take up the space it needs, it will always allocate the 32GB for the wii u, making that space unusable when you access it on the pc. There might be other methods, but I honestly I have no idea.

I'm confused, are any of the links in this thread Loadiine? I haven't pirated anything for this brick in 6 or so months

see

He's not.

Anyone else get massive FPS drops at the Stable and in Kakariko Village?

So this 2gb one I downloaded is for loadiine. Was that 8gb torrent from pirate bay for installing on a CFW wii u?

Does anyone have a MEGA link, I can't use the Google Drive one.

W-what did Nintendo mean by this??

did you get yours working then?

how do I crack it?

Why does she look so ugly?
Did the SJWs get to Nintendo?

Does it work for cemu yet

Post it on launch day, just play the game for the few early days you have it.

not really, i can only get to the title screen

It's funny how this has been so normalized people think that buffed women are capable of having more than Four Packs.

Nintendo JP is full of old idiots.
Nintendo USA is full of SJWs and nuMales.

Anyone here that installed to USB gotten to the Stable yet? I need to know if I'm the only one that gets massive FPS drops there and at Kakariko.

you wanna tell me how you did yours so i can find out? I just downloaded the ready for usb but i dont know what to do

Fucking fag

wiiuiso.com/wii-u-tutorials/390269-tutorial-downloading-installing-wii-games-setting-cfw-installing-haxchi.html

I hate woman

I think the method he's using is on the Wii U itself.

There's no moral problem in pirating entertainment, such as Music, Art, Games, Movies, etc
Why? Because those do not generate REAL wealth like Food or Industrial Machines.

So does this look the same as the Japan version, and did the US or JP make this game?

It's a game with talking fish people, I don't mind buff desert babes.

Only one Gerudo male is born every century.

Clearly there is a selection pressure in the Gerudo tribe that has caused them to evolve higher-testosterone females to deal with that challenge.

It's almost like it's a fantasy game or something

it would make more sense to accentuate femininity then because otherwise the rare male would be less impactful.

Are you retarded? How old are you? Seriously, get out.

This is a very nice explanation, although developers weren't thinking that. I accept it.

You didn't get the point.

Also futanari horse cocks.

No, but they need to do male oriented physical tasks that demand them the strength of a male - testosterone eugenics in the female Gerudo populations.

Gerudos aren't humans, and considering how goddamn huge and shredded Ganon is it wouldn't be a stretch to think their females are also a bit buffer than average

Just think of them as Orcs

They're niggers crossed with sandniggers crossed with femenists.

Have any of you niggers even gotten to Kakariko yet?

Something's been censored lads.

Where were you, when Zelda became Buck Rogers in the 25th Century?

I'm going to bet it was a scream or moan if anything.

That's only if you decide to install redNAND though. SysNAND alone should be enough.

I don't have any folders in the emulatorsave folder

I have loadiine on my wiiu from forever ago do i have to fuck around with the new homebrew shit or can i play it thru that? Also pic related is my pc should i just emulate?

make one an name it e472dce2

It's Zelda professing her love for you. Can't have that in a children's game.

Import EU :^)

Goodest of goys.

Yeah, just emulate it if you can't be fucked setting up CFW. Your specs are good, though I'll whinge about privacy and house fires.

it didnt work

Wizrobe looks kinda cool

does your save folder look like pic related?

yes

Are you using 1.6?

still doesnt work

Did you download the full game and use the update?

Has anyone gotten it to work on Wii U? It says I need to update my system for it to work.

this

cemu seems like a pain in the dick, keeps crashing as soon as i load the rpx. I'll just play on my wiiu. Hopefully it finishes downloading in the next 45 minutes because i need to leave for work soon and i want to get payed to play it.

Is it normal for CEMU v1.6.0 to take a long time to load/start a save?

Wrong file believe that's for if you want to load it on the wii. You need this one the Google drive link

I've been getting the same issue, I load up the rpx, shit "loads", then crashes.

plz respond

I've done everything right, and I'm still lagging in the load times, it either loads forever or pauses.

Anyone got a mirror of the link in the OP? My ISP has a torrent sniffer and the link itself says too many people downloaded it recently.

They're based on the Flatwoods monster

it seems this is the farthest it gets on v1.6.0
It "werks" on 1.6.0 because you get 60fps while loading instead of 20

Hi I know that You said but i Downloaded the game and now the update.

How to update, pls?

Im using EUR Wii U

Get your ass to /fit/ and read the sticky.

So im guessing none one has gotten past the loadscreen yet?

Dear Mr. Retard,
Due to Women's biology, they can't ever achieve 6/8 packs in their abdomens, only 4.
For a Woman to have it, she would require high doses of Testosterone, which in turn, would change her muscle configuration.
This has nothing to do with fat. Look at pic related to see how a Female Abdomen really is.

use a vpn you unfathomable faggot

Weird.

Pls me too

So I downloaded torrent and it just crashes in latest version and 1.6.2. What am I supposed to do? I'm loading the U-King.rpx file

That's what we're trying to figure out.

picture on the right looks airbrushed as fuck

Has the Japanese version leaked yet? I doubt it, the Japanese love being law-abiding citizens, but I had to ask.

Oh fuck I thought they confirmed jap voices+text on all versions. Seems that's only for the Switch. I can't play this shit in english.

Yeah, Switch only version for that, I believe. So I'm waiting for a Nip version leak.

So if I bought a Wew Wii U tomorrow morning and updated it to the latest firmware, I'll still be able to crack it and run the game from USB, right?

Looks like it

If you can dig through the pile of poorly documented garbage that is the wii u scene, I guess. Making me regret not keeping up with it at all.

Alrighty, so BoTW boots just fine in CEMU 1.6 given you have a save file (it will not boot without a save file for some reason)
Trying to load a save results in a CRASH

BUT I have a theory; CEMU has a profiles folder with game-specific profiles to be able to properly run them., Obviously there is no CEMU profile for BOTW yet so it tries to run it using all default parameters and fails. We need to create a profile for it to run properly

That's every scene anymore. Speaking of which, is Haxchi recommended? I still need to mod my Wii U. Seems I need to buy a DS VC game for Haxchi.

How can we create one or does the profile need to be ripped off a WiiU running BoTW?

Yes

The profiles are just config files for CEMU to read. They're all plaintext files in the CEMU profiles folder. I wish I had documentation on the arguments that we can use there

Are profiles majorly different from game to game, or only slightly different, could one be modified from another game?

just installed loadiine for the first time
if i just put this on my games folder and load it on loadiine it would work just fine right? just for safety

I want to dress Link in a Gerudo outfit and watch him shiver.

FUCKING SHIT I SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF IN A UBER TRYING TO FIND A WALL MART THAT SOLD WII U BUT THEY'RE ALL OUT OF STOCK
Game Stop opens in 9 hours. Maybe CEMU will be ready before I get there.

dude Cemu lmao

Usually when I get c0000005 for anything I just reinstall all the C++ Redistributables & it fucks off, but not this time.

So I take it I just use mocha and wup installer with the game on a usb stick.
Is there any additional files needed for this to work?

Since Cemu isn't working for me I'll install the game & update on my soft-modded Wii U using WUP Installer Mod Y. Hopefully it will work there. Should run better on native hardware anyways.

Here's magnet links if anyone is interested. Just paste them into a Torrent client.
Zelda BotW (Full Game): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9763EADE2A79F490A3361F92DF0E4576CCC73EDB
Zelda BotW (Required Update): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:15774FD2557D983CF3F8D061125738A0AD52E52E

In the torrent description. "Also requires update to be installed"

Do I combine them both into separate folders or do I need to combine them?

Also can I install the main game and the update afterwards or do I have to do them both at the same time?

I'm not an expert on it myself, but as an example when I have USB Helper "Copy to SD" for installing Mario Kart 8 it put the game, update & dlc into separate folders so I assume you install game then install update separately.

I will have to try it out & see. Any number of things could make the game not work or fuck something up, but that's why I'm on redNAND.

seperate

Didn't the Cemu devs say they won't work on this until it officially releases?

Wouldn't surprise me. For some reason everyone always treats Nintendo differently.

I downloaded from those magnet links, installed game+update & it works. Proof in Wii U CFW thread:

Same here

Did exactly this and it's working! Thanks a lot!

We could just grab the XenobladeX one and replace with the memory string in the name?

Tried didn't work

Do you have an alternative download link other than the doc?

I don't understand. What is the purpose here?

anyone got a live DL link?

I'll let you know, using a patched sysnand. Pretty sure the sig-patches remove region locking.

Aye, might need to pull it from NUSGrabber, h/o

NVM, without the ticket I'm out of luck. Sorry anons.

Oh shit, thanks.

So I got loadiine working last year and haven't touched it since then? Does Zelda need newest firmware? Am I screwed?

Why did you post that gay autistic reddit beaner meme?

I have college shit to do right now, is hard mode still paywall-only or does it unlock if you beat the game? The announcement was unclear if there were two hard modes (one on-disk, one for extra) or just the jewy one.

one on disk and one DLC

link seems to be working again anyhow

So it really doesn't work with Cemu huh?
Well shit. I'm too lazy to CFW my Wii U.