WEBM THREAD

LAST ONE IS ON PAGE 13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4L5WQZCt6g
youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAk3t7WHs2zjsZpopox8Taw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why League of Legends is always better

I asked in last thread and got nothing. I need more of whatever this is.

Video game related.

This is bait, right?

Have it

I miss these

Was yahtzee always this unfunny and bad at video games? MN9 sucks ass but crying about a game using a lives system is pretty low.

i feel that feel, brother

Yes. Holla Forums's fascination with him years ago was due to him being right sometimes, but mostly not.

I was going to get the clips of Randy Pitchford playing in a Quake tournament against other devs, but he actually did pretty good. Instead here's a series of shorts that are, basically, a western take on Dragonball.

I dunno, that was fairly amusing, and yeah, he sucks.

He is entertaining enough for my tastes.

That's actually quite impressive.

What's with all this garbage, most of which isn't vidya?

If I play a game, I play it for a time.

If I play it for 5 minutes, it's a fucking mobile trash game I can play on the shitter.
You know what takes longer? Freecell

Shot on Target is NSFW, anons.

These are insanely cool, and I really really need to play those games, now.

reddit

It's a lot less entertaining without the nasheeds, user

I am not a fan of muslims, I prefer the clean versions.

(checked) i guess

for what purpose

Every muslim man, woman, and child could be thrown into a pit of fire and I would laugh harder than I ever have at these edits - but that's what they are - humorous edits.

golden boy is to this day the only anime i've ever seen where i prefer the dub to the sub. his voice, especially when he's shouting retarded shit like THIS IS WHERE MY QUEEN PEES is just too good

It's a legitimately hilarious dub. I heard the actor retired after it because he felt he would never surpass his work on golden boy.

Could just be bullshit a friend told me, but I believe it

He threw a real shitfit about Demon's Souls when he was given several paths to take, took the wrong one, died a lot, and refused to take one that was easier.

and I thought plebbit was gone

yeah uuh you're not convincing anyone

The only reason people play LoL is because the company behind it pumps millions into tournaments in prizes in order to get more people to play it so more people buy characters

By the large in it's design it's shit, it's a terrible unbalanced MOBA with a huge corporate money campaign, if you took away all that shit the game would die overnight

Case in point is valve in order to combat the massive "hype" train is to make their own tournaments with a guaranteed final prize of a million dollars

It is painfully obvious that you do not belong here.
>>>/out/

That webm is fucking eerie, user. Dare I ask what is the first?

FLCL? To be honest that's the only other anime I can think of that has a decent dub. Luckily the torrent of Golden Boy I have has both audio tracks. SSP-Corp subs.

This is why I can't ever take sub vs dub fags seriously

in a webm thread awhile back someone posted that webm with no sound, so i added o fortuna myself and saved it under the same filename. it just added a (2) at the end. sorry, no /x/-tier story here

Trigun, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, Cowboy Bebop, Desert Punk, Full Metal Alchemist (Both), Ghost Stories, Samurai Pizza Cats

English versions are all vastly superior to the japanese ones

And that's just off the top of my head

pls

in all honesty though, most american dubs are infinitely worse than the originals. also, that game looks boring af. i wonder if you can finish the scene without even shooting?

I wish that happened instead of the shitty pseudo- Last of Us that we're getting

Phuc Long is honestly one of my favourite people. that bizarre mix of Taiwan accent and Americanisms like "gas it up" is great

what a fucking pleb

Is the implication that the newer Prides don't have an airbag at all?

Thanks for confirming on being a weaboo

Does anyone have the "I am a warrior. Quest: Kill crows" Dragon's Dogma webm?

that's a man. gross.

Anyone have the one that was like this, but it was about a ballbusting captain or something?

I bet you are one of the retards that likes the DBZ dub

Your eyes can't see most of those frames.

I'm on Holla Forums, you sound like you want to be on 4chan though

The fact is that due to this whole "games should be serious" bent, there are way less fun games to actually play because companies that aren't Nintendo shifted gears and spent time on making shitty walking simulators.

It gave people an excuse to be lazy on design. FPSs became "realistic" generic shitfests instead of doing things different. It used to be that we got games like Resistance, where you could do all sorts of silly shit with guns, like tagging a dude with some goop and then shooting and watching the bullets curve as they hit him. Hell, even basic silly shit like the Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2,we get none of that. And it wasn't just losing these fun toys that were once made with pride, no, overall quality went down.

We have companies like Biowarenot even trying to do quality work because they know if they just have some sort of gay adgenda pushing they can pretty much have magazines give them 10/10's without actually having to work for it by actually making a good game that isn't a watered down version of their already watered down first games in certain series.

By allowing these people to do what they do and letting them get away with it for a second, the industry has basically rotted into shit. So no, games should be fun, because in order for a game to be fun, you have to actually do some fair work. Fucking anyone can be serious in media, but the quality of "serious" work is related to people's opinions on subjects, not how well designed they are, how the gameplay feels, etc.

one of the failings of being "serious" in games is that is all they focus on, and it's also just treating games like movies. When you're making a game you have to understand that it's a GAME. people don't pick up and play a game of Uno to get preached at about the socio-economic implications of so and so, they came in expecting a game.

If you really, REALLY want to preach in video games, then your preaching must be secondary to the actual game. Because it's a fucking game. a GAME.

A
GAME

Why the fuck should we get serious over this shit?

That's love.

THE WORLD CALLS FOR EUROBEAT, AND WE ANSWER.

I read your post and thought of this.

Do you have by any change a pic of a hover doing drifting?

gobou

Is this hamtaro?

Boku no Hamster

He had my attention for 1 minute and 41 seconds.
then he blew it.

Epic dank meme faggot.

As long as keeps the costume on and keeps pretending to be an effeminate robot bitch, I am all for violating that mouth.

Thank you, user.

what game on 1st webm?

power drive 2000, game not finished yet.

Alright user's are You Ready for some Early 90's Canadian CGI Nostalgia.
This is Reboot. The only worth while thing Canada has ever made.

I remember the Mortal Kombat episode. Damn near the hypest part of that series for me.

nigger

what's the music?

Do you have a Torrent or download link?
I was able to made some of those webms buy recording and my desktop watching on shoutfactorytv.com and cropping it but Shout factory has imperfect sound quality.

Maybe what you have is better quality then what i'm dealing with.

I fucking love dogs holy shit.

Dogs are GOAT.
Cats are assholes.

Got the name of the song?

is he 10?

No nigger, you play GOOD video games and then you talk about shit ones
That's Holla Forums.

What game is that?

he is just a old school gamer, caring about his privacy.

power drive 2000

the short answer is no. the shit i've got were from some piratebay tracker years ago. i do however have the mainframe edition on DVD but never got around to ripping it

but you can still feel and see the difference. that's the point.

Fucknugget wouldn't need to save his girlfriend from aquaplaning into a barrier at 100mph and breaking her entire spine if he bought a fucking car like a normal human being or drove sensibly in wet weather. Wish they'd both died and we'd have two less fucking retards weaving between traffic and driving at 90MPH in torrential rainfall.

Someone make this into a .webm
youtube.com/watch?v=g4L5WQZCt6g

missing 26 and 27

Does someone have the flexwing webm back from the Simple Planes threads?

I don't get it. Is this some Canadian parliamentary goof? What's the context here?

This is all I got

Also the 640x360 guy your encodings suck

How, nigga?

Yeah. Can't really into webm.

06 - GigaP x Reol - No title

Repost is a repost is a repost is a repost

Case in point, just made this with it

Wait, was corrupted released?

Last of the shitterwebms

Thnaks, m8.

Thanks dude.

I haven't played tf2 in years but is the current player base so shit that it needs these basic gameplay concepts explained to them?

well you can follow this guide or ask >>>/webm/ for help, but the general idea is 480p 200 bitrate, 720p 400bitrate and 1080 is 800. If the video looks like trash just encode it again with higher bitrate.

Yeah basically if you want your Webm to look good, you're going to have to develop an innate knowledge of how much action is happening on screen + brightness/darkness variation of the image + amount of color gradients

But generally 800bitrate is more than enough for most 1080p video, the Schticky video the video bitrate is only 850

Thank you for this, user. Initial D parodies are one of my favorite things

Also make sure you always use two pass, it will take bits from areas with nothing going on and stick it into areas where shit is happening

Case in point, in any of the stationary shots in this the encoder just keeps reusing the parts that are not having any shading changes/movement etc and only updates the frames for the parts that move

attached one should be 750. Stuff like fast forward is cancer.

Yeah videos where every frame is hugely different will just absolutely butcher encodes unless you crank the bitrate

It tool way too long to realize that there were multiple videos edited in.

I fucking love birds

that guy needs to stop giving himself electric shocks and shit

his brain is too valuable to put at such risk

Well the Mainframe edition supposedly is what has the sound issues. it's not that bad but you can notice it if your looking for it.
I heard that earlier releases on DVD have superior audio quality.

I tried my best user

Damn this is ho- OH FUCK WHY

Is this that anthony burch guy (had to look up the spelling i through it was burk but i searched "anthony burk cuck" and it was corrected to burch)?

I laughed.

That's fucking badass

I don't understand what was going to kill her. The driver didn't die.

Getting hit by the motorcycle, hitting her head against the concrete wall thing at a high speed…

Stop posting that Webm; NEVER use any detergent/soap in a cast iron skillet. Cast Iron is porous and should only have things in it that you would eat. Clean them with a bit of water and abrade out the build up, ideally with salt; when clean, and free of salt residues, lightly oil to retard oxidization.

She could've slid in a different direction and get run over.

why is retrofuturistic eddie murphy on the thumbnail of the first webm?

I like this anime but the really gay one with the merman is better.

For what purpose?

ICUWMHIS is an attempt to get nips, especially neets, to get to baby-making. For propaganda, is bretty gud

This reminds me of how i would wrap a thin wire between 2 trees on the highway near the house i grew up in as a diabolidc prank. The wire was really close the ground, and car drivers wouldn't even notice it. But bikers would lose contact with the road and fall off at high speed.
People died.

Why would you post lies on the internet, user?

Would have choosen Oshitee Galko-chan but I can't be arsed to find out again how to bake in subs

because he is underage cunt

Other kids did it worse, they would wrap the wires at head height hoping to behead bikers.
Rarely it would happen by accident when kites get stuck and that's what the media tells people, but it's not very likely that bored teenagers would use wire sharpened by glass with their kite, lose it, get it stuck on things at head height on a tight street and then have someone zoom by fast enough to lose their mind so commonly that it warranted a law that makes all bikes have an obligation to have protective antennas like pic related.
You don't know what it's like in south america anons.

The fuck? Was that a unique death animation? I`ve never seen it before. Cool.

Dubs of truth. The Golden Boy dub is so far above the sub that I'm legitimately embarrassed for the Japanese voice actor.

I'm typically a sub snob but there are a few others where the dub is just as good going to catch shit for this but Cowboy Bebop and Princess Mononoke but generally american VOs just can't match Japanese ones

Apparently not as obscure as I worried it was.

youtube.com/user/gobou0san/videos Enjoy.

yeah, that's what happens if you get him to get knocked down near a ledge. I've never got him to do that, nor had Tarkus to do it so they got really lucky.

I'll take bullshit for 500 Tom.

I thought he was bullshitting at first. The second he mentioned South America, that's when I knew he was telling the truth.

That was pretty great. Do you have more audio books in webm-form?

have a neat short story.

Stop being autistic and realizing that for the first wash you always have to use soap and water otherwise you have residue and oil cover the surface of the pan, including the pores and you will never get a good sealed coat on after you bake it because it will just peel off the metal because flaxseed oil can't bound to oil/dust that was already there

You fucking dumbass

You just kicked my nostalgia into full gear.

By that logic, virtual monopoly is the best game ever. MOBA trash is only popular because it's simplistic

Your abusive father rode a motorcycle, didn't he?

Jesus Christ.

I have a ton of them in mp3 format so it should be rather easy to convert them as long as I don't have to stitch together a lot of small segments.
I'll see if I catch the next webm thread and make some

The only people who are bigger faggots than bike drivers are people who get triggered by bike drivers.

Wuzzat Donald Duck I herd at the end der?

Anybody know the song being played?

A very small part of me wants to know about the western ASMR collective, which is completely overshadowed by the rest of me remembering every other damn time I went down the proverbial rabbit hole.

The audacity of this jew, only the wealthiest fathers could afford to do that shit, middle class men worked hard all day so his family could live comfortably, they didn't have time to goof off.

Thanks

any more like this?

There is only one way to care for cast iron:
THROW THAT SHIT IN A FIRE
TAKE IT OUT BEFORE IT BECOMES INCANDESCENT
BRUSH OFF THE SHIT
USE BACON GREASE TO SEASON

i know its a repost of a repost, but i was really looking around for this.

h-here i go

so i got a 1:46 video, in mp4 format.

im following these instructions and the thing that comes out looks like absolute fucking garbage. and worse, it doesn't even go under the 8mb size. what am i doing wrong?

also my Xmedia recode does not have the "tiles" options.

He said "for the first wash". That scrub with hot, soapy water removes the food-grade wax from a NIB cast iron pan and also removes any incompletely polymerized oils from poorly seasoned pans that would flake off into whatever you were cooking anyway. Obviously if you come into a pan that's been well taken care of and don't fuck it up then you shouldn't ever need to use soap on it, but unless your soap has lye in it (protip: if it wasn't made with the contents of someone's fireplace then it doesn't have lye in it) then it's a non-issue anyway. Cast iron is also not porous beyond microscopic imperfections in its surface and does not "absorb" a goddamn thing; seasoning is a thin layer of polymerized oil that has adhered to the surface of the metal.

yo what game is this

hmm, well, im kinda pleased with the result, but it still looks very pixely.

what are my options here webm masters? lower the proportions in order to be able to increase the output birthrate? i don't want the video to be too small either.

What did he mean by this? Wouldn't that mean he gets paid for it?

Not entirely, he just does a very shit job of hiding his bias. For example, he spent years shitting on Zelda/Mario games for being unoriginal compared to Ocarina of Time/Mario64 and later admitted he never played either. The fact that he can't clear jumps with an infinite dash ability or beat a final boss with an entire 2 attack patterns should tip you off to how much of a hipster he is and always will be.

repost from maybe last thread
source me this please

what do you mean by that?

was already posted in this thread

EVERY THREAD

it's so beautiful. 1488!

Touhou Autism knows absolutely no bounds.
Holy fucking christ.

fucking what?

I passed up watching the show because it seemed like it was gonna be what wreck it ralph turned out to be; "you're here because of the video game references but that's sparsely sprinkled between 20 minutes of shit you don't care about."

you're not wrong, that was fucking genius.

youtube.com/channel/UCAk3t7WHs2zjsZpopox8Taw this is her youtube channel

Spoiler that shit, user.

That webm literally looks like sex

You fucks trying to make me make a guns folder for my webms?

wew

Where are these videos located?