Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Xenoblade I guess.

A Trick of the Tail RPG (2007)

Oh no, not me.

No More Heroes 2

Where do you NEETs buy your sex toys from? Any place that ship discreetly?

Morning everyone

I actually got the job yesterday so not in the best mood. At least I don't start for a few weeks.

Finished season one of highlander yesterday, this show is so damn comfy. Hope it keeps holding up like this.

Madworld

gay niggas

Can you still make the threads though?

Toydemon is pretty good I've heard. Good prices and official importers for the good nip shit.

How goes user?

Probably yeah.

Okay, so 4am's crippled corpse lives on.

For now.

Whats up user?

Do anything fun today?

Sickanon here. Still dont have my meds. Changing medical groups. Seeing if that works.

Skyward sword. Combat was fun, but the padding and dialogue made me hate everything that wasnt combat.

Im here ;)

RIP

You didn't actually think your parents would just let you be a worthless piece of shit forever on their dime did you?

Hows the world exploration? Thats the best bit of zelda games anyway

Linear and shit. 3 areas and thats it. Theyre all tiny too. Its a shame because i loved the sword combat so much.

Ayy lmao

We'll have to see what my schedule is like, still don't know really.

Weeeew holy shit thats not zelda at all.

Captain Rainbow and NMH

Are you being forced into a job?

On the bright side i picked up ALTTP on 3ds i want to play it on the go without a shitty controller. Hopefully that lasts me until BOTW comes out.
Any anons here have any reccomendations on good scummvm games to play. I started sam and max HTR. Any other good ones?

Its really not. I wont defend it as a zelda game. I wont even defend it as a game. But i liked the combat.

wouldn't hugging steam be painful if possible

Ducktales, more like cucktails
At least the IRL Scrooge McDuck is president of America

I think I'm genuinely autistic. Normally I take the back way out of town and come in the other way, but I just couldn't find my way back in reverse. Like when you reverse things, I get really confused. I always have to stop to remind myself which way to turn the wheel when I'm backing out. Anyway, I finally won a blessed run (randomized weapon, changing randomly) in Enter the Gungeon, so that's nice. Unlocked a pretty neat gun that I'll probably never actually find ingame.
Out of what I've played, probably Muramasa. Wish they'd port the better version to PC.

Good Job you did it

Sorta

LttP is pretty dang comfy at least

tbh

This

Work wasn't terrible, got myself a pizza, and my copy of Rodea the Sky Soldier arrived at my house. Decent enough day. At least tomorrow's my day off.

I can't pick a favorite Wii game, so I'll just list off a bunch of ones I like. House of the Dead: Overkill, Madworld, NMH1 and 2, Mario Galaxy 2, Super Paper Mario, A Boy and His Blob, Zack and Wiki, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, more that I'm forgetting.

Day of the Phil™

The first bit is fine. I think that'd happen to a decent amount of people but

Come on user

blaaaaaaaah I just want to sleep forever

What toppings on the pizza?

Sleep is for Niggers
Sleep 4 hours a night like Trump

NieR: Automata is fucking great.

Xenoblade.

LTTP is the best zelda although i never finished it fuck the ice temple. I played through ALBW about 4 months ago. Just saying now ALBW is the worst zelda ninty ever made. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to make the dungeons not have items needs to be fired.

And have those moments where you feel like a waste of space?

I just can't wrap my head around it when it's reversed like that. It's not just a driving thing, I just can't do reversed stuff.

Pineapple and Bacon. Inb4 this thread devolves into a debate about pineapple as a pizza topping.

Fuck i forgot about that. Xenoblade is my favorite wii game.

I fuck that shit up too

checked

Pineapple is good shit

Pinapple on pizza is the worst. Pizza isnt made for sweet toppings.

I'm really just thinking about ending it all and taking my own life, and I now I'll he the usual replies if steam it and do it faggot but I really just feel so apathetic that I both want to die yet lack the will to do it. Maybe I'll get a gun eventually and that'll make it easier.

And my favorite wii game is warioware.

I'm so fucking bored of vidya. I don't know if I'm just burned out of I'm growing out of vidya all together, but I have to force myself to play games now, and although it is enjoyable, I tend to get frustrated easily and play in short bursts. When I get fed up with a game, I can put it down for a long time. I haven't binged a game in a long time, and it's concerning. Am I dying?

God fucking damnit.

I used to do that every night but harder to do as I get older.

Do anything fun today user?

I think MM might be my favorite zelda. Its just so comfy.

I never get those because I'm always distracted with games and shows

How has life been Phil™
I have a game idea

Like, with everything, and not just driving? I don't know why it confuses me so badly.

Pineapple on pizza should be illegal

Try using inverted controls on a video game for a while. Will learn you real fast like

Its good shit

Trump is 70, what is your excuse

Maybe it's because sometimes I just surf the internet and it gets me thinking.

Yo. Dont do it. Death isnt somthing to take lightly.

MM is more on the lower half of my top 5 zeldas. Ooa/oos and LTTP are way better. Imo zelda was better in 2d.

Whats got you so down user?

And warioware is the fucking shit.

Just take a break from gaming as a whole for a few months. You'll enjoy it more when you get back to it. Find a new hobby in the mean time.

I don't have god emperor genes.

Sitting around surfing the net is the biggest waste of time. I usually don't do that at all. Have a little more lately though because nogames.

Yeah a bit with driving but my real problem is losing shit
In the last couple days I lost my phone, vita and PSP chargers, my 3ds and my phone

seal a room with you inside of it and start a fire not to set your self aflame but to fill the room with smoke

your tastes have just changed and you need to try something different

this is your fault

If you were really going to do it, you wouldn't post about it here.

So you're a Mexican?

How the fuck do you lose all that?

I lose stuff too. Usually because I say "Okay I'm going to leave this away from my mess so I don't lose it" and then forget that I put it someplace obvious instead of where I usually put it.

if you're losing alot of things in a short amount of time it means that it's being stolen

The 2d ones are alright. But they get kinda samey after a certain point.

Fuck no.

not much™ tbh™
i have a gayme idea too but its way too autistic to share
pic related

True. But 3d zeldas never have as many dungeons, which is my favorite part of zelda. Its why i hate WW so much.

there's nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza tbh

I watch some interesting jewtub vids on some topics I'm interested in.

I have a game idea too. except now it would seem like a ripoff of undertale even though i thought of it years ago

I guess you're right, but I've been going to >>>/suicide/ more often and I haven't been able to shake it off like I have before. I'm also bored and can't sleep so I might as well blog post.

Normalfags stole that shit, so no.

I'll agree on that one, OoT is the only 3d one that has the right amount of dungeons. I'd say its better than the other 3d ones I've played. I just like MM more for atmosphere.

Got fun channels? Always looking for more kiketube channels.

mine is undertale related tbh

I have different lists for the different aspects. WW gets near bottom on all of them fuck WW

Not ones you'd be interested in just a couple of gaming channels on hack and slash shit. Oh and SBFP.

Tbh I moved recently

You implied you're non whitee

My game idea is about some user trying to fight his way through a world corrupted by the mighty powers of Jeb! And the user is helped by G-d Collins and tony banks
Gameplay is a bit of a mix between Guitar hero and the Mario rpgs

Seriously. Worst one I've played.

Sounds gay.

Oh. I'm just messy, but like an organized mess where there's stuff all over the floor, but I know where on the floor it is.

My shit is messy too

What did WW do

Bullshit.

Considering the responses I've gotten so far, I'd say it already has.

Met Woolie IRL once. Chill dude.

would play tbh

All I'm saying is that normalfags have stolen it.

Yeah, he seems like the most balance of the 4, now 3.

Mine isnt. Basically a demon creates this purgatory preventing people from going to heaven or hell, so there is this wasteland people go to when they die filled with demons civil and barbaric. The game starts with a kid dying in a car crash and going to purgatory. The kids mom died of cancer not too long before and he really wants to see his mom again. The kids dad gets really depressed about losing his entire family but learns of a scientist researching a portal to that purgatory. So the kid is trying to find his mom, and the dad is trying to find his kid and wife. Along the way the kid finds 3 other kids who died at various points in history. I was also thinking of having people who died have hotline miami-esque masks related to how they died. It was going to be a first person dungeon crawler.

We're all gonna die one of these days.

Trips for truth

Made me waste so much fucking time sailing, and having the gall to only have 5 dungeons on a map that huge.

Rip in pepperoni Liam.

not with those trips

Can you describe what causes your apathy

sounds neat tbh
be glad i will never unleash my autism because of laziness

i'm late to the party this weekends since i was having some late night booze indued man talk with my roommate tonight, i miss any good bantz?

chuggin a lotta water now m8s

although when i lived with my folks my brother had a wii, i never really played it much

soul crushing boredom, coupled with substandard living conditions, and a general decline in proper brain chemistry.

Well you still better act more white

It also has G-d Howard, Al Gore, Trump, Bane, Shitsu :^) , CIA, Kek, Wojak, Pence, (you), John from Garfield, High Energy Jeb!, Patrick Bateman, Ultra G-d Collins and more

I think im gonna turn it into a book tbh. But i dont know if i should end it with the demon dying and everything going back to normal or the kid wandering around purgatory looking for a mother who already died due to demons and the kid not being able to accept the mothers death. Idk. Does it sound too autistic?

what bantz, the threads have retarded into a ritus club house

So the Wii U one is better?

I dislike spiders. build a wall and send them all back.

look man i only get to visit like once a week so i'm out of the loop

You have fun drinkin with the lads?

Only by a small amount. It removes 4 triforce charts and replaces it with the triforce pieces. And it adds the swift sail that makes sailing much better, but it still takes forever to go from island to island.

nah it isnt autistic
you dont even know true autism

I'm far too slow for my own good

we're in a state where it hasn't been comfy in a long time and it's ritus fault

wanna see me try and beat the SSBB 4 mil word fanfic? i'll fucking do it and publish it dont you try me boi

Is my idea Autistic

it was mostly bull-sesh with my roommate who's got concerns about his girlfriend right now. i want to be more helpful but since i have no experience with long term relations, the best i can do is just hearing him out

last time i was here it didn't seem so bad but what do i know

Fucking do it, make a 6 million word genesis fanfic

oh yeah?
undertale fan sequel but the soundtrack is all genesis and the kikes are the villains

it will be goty if it gets made

Yeah just having a m8 to chill with will help anyway.

And ignore spider, don't know whats his problem now.

The band, the book, or the console?

also the first game but remade and fixed™ with genesis

the band tbh

perhaps you've wronged him

post cute tomboys you cunts

Fuck it, i'll throw in a gensis cameo somwhere in there. i dont know anything about genesis. Any of the famous band members dead?

no
now its time for you to start listening to genesis right now or you will be gassed on the day of the phil™

Real taste. Its a shame feminism took them away and now any women that have tomboy traits are now dykes with dyed hair.

動かないでね~
don't move
あいつて
ah, how much longer?

That's what it says.

Probably. And tomboys a best

you're two years behind him though

well the threads got shitposted to hell and all the old posters and gone, that means smokes is gone and now we just got afew shitposters yakuza and ritus back patters for the longest time I thought that it was outsiders influence but really it was just ritus turning the thread into his thread

It is not my fault that the old posters decided to fuck off when things got bad. I just happened to be the one who stuck around.

Give me a week. I'll have a few 10k words written. holy shit how do i start a book off well?

i absolutely love short hair but modern women traits make me fear what's happened to it

so your fluent in moon then?

you're damn right they are

eh coming from old 4chan 4am days i feel like they were all long gone even before we had names attached to the 8ch 4am threads

still, i consider the very existence of 4am threads important, its the only place some people can even blow off some steam into

ONCE UPON A TIME

Fuck it. Im gonna write that book and post my early drafts here for critisism. whats the best way to share it here? Paste bin?

When I get my Computer back I'll do it

Band tbh
You can use the idea of there being a council of 23 immortals who created the world, with 4 of them making a band called genesis
Jeb is also an immortal

Pastebin

No, but I am studying.

Short hair is god tier. All my waifus have short hair. Idk why but its such a turn on.

was for

with something which doesn't off put your reader the moment they read it and which slides them into your world with as much ease as possible

it's not 4am anymore, it's ritus talks to everyone he can, the thread

put it into a pdf and upload that

short hair is so fucking up my alley even SJWs haven't ruined it for me yhet

well that's still good, i give credit to anyone actively studying something

i've seen that, but you could argue it helps keep the thread alive

but since i'm infrequent i can't say that with confidence either

I wish it was Ritsu the thread then there would be no you

So i was thinking of startig it like this im on mobile so its hard to type

"Dad, where did mom go?"
"She went to heaven, Dear" (dad's name here) said, holding back tears.
The passing cars reflecting off (kids name here)'s jet black hair causes the cars interior to light up, making it obvious that the front passengers seat is empty.

How is that?

2d tomboys are god tier, 3dpd are usually gross

What kind of book user?

I only do that because the thread is dead as all fuck these days. Hell we had one with 70 posts last week. But I think you've filtered me so whatever.

The genre i would call it is grimdark horror

Is the mum a ghost or something?

I dont know/10

you don't belong here, weeb. this is a normalfag board, now.

the threads have done nothing but get worse and worse and I had thought that shitposting is the cause but quite honestly shitposting hasn't effected the threads one fucking bit, so I can only chop it up to ritus since even with me not posting it's still bad

awful, try again

Call the Dad Sam Smith seeing its a common as fuck name, showing he's a nobody

So, anyone else getting the Switch?

Sounds like Space Hulk

Fuck no

The dad plays a major part in the story though.

Anything specific i need to work on. Im willing to learn.

Not until atleast mario comes out.

Think you got that the other way around bud

Like most nintendo consoles since the gamecube I'll probably get it 10 years after release for cheap and then not be able to afford the good games for it.

I'm a broke NEET who has no money. However, even if I had a billion dollars, I'd still be wary on the Switch. Doesn't look like it has any interesting titles. Maybe zelda will be alright, but like with the PS4, I'm not gonna buy an entire console for one fucking game.

consoles are dead

you're starting off in such a awkward position in your story because it's a transition scene, that kinda thing only really works if your story is dream like

He's in a void between light and dark
Something that is nothing
Should be suitable for him to be a nobody, doesn't mean he's nothing in the story at all though

it would be nice to believe that but ps4 has got some nice stuff under its belt right now

Any good way to start it? Theyre in a car, openly acknowleging the moms death.i want to make it obvuous theyre driving down the road with oncoming traffic on the other lane, because they get into the car crash soon.

Just because the ps4 exclusive s coming out now are better than most other games coming out now doesn't make it good
PC is also dead

ps4 has yakuza 0 and nioh right now which right now i consider the best shit on the market

also you are dropping a plot point right at the start very ham fisted and from a character development stand point it's alot more harmful since you're laying on something which is rather heavy at a point where no one gives a shit

ded

don't openly acknowledge it, explain the scene as gloomy and then later on explain why it was so

They're not great but they're better than most other games coming out I guess
Also yakuza 0 is on ps3

in gookland, but i don't speak moon

You don't need to speak hook to follow along

Wew

Should i start the kid already in purgatory and do a flashback moment, or should i start out before the car ride?

I mist the early mainstream internet age, back when people were less self aware of the type of content they post about themselves. These days, people are generally smarter about the information they release on public platforms, and this very fact makes it harder to find pathetic people to laugh at.

you can do it either way what's important is your pacing

man i'm inclined to disagree, i feel like the dudes even slightly younger than me (i'm 25) are too open on the internet.

for example i got a couple of internet buddies i play games with now, they're a 2-4 years younger than me and they all know each other on first name basis and know each others facebooks and shit despite being internet buddies, and they consider me the odd one for holding my anonymity more than they do

Dunno, I think its not so much internet safety but politically correct posturing

A

eh, maybe, but I just think that the internet has always mostly been populated by children, and that the children of today are more savvy and capable of hiding things about themselves while simultaneously crafting a persona that they reveal to the world. maybe the internet has generally made people more narcissistic, or maybe people are getting smarter. either way, the autists and lolcows of yesterday are declining in number as the internet becomes even more ingrained in our lives.

Todays the day :)
im gunna kill myself in a couple hours
anyone want me to stream?

Children are dumber now than 1p years ago especially on the internet, opsec in particular

Got no Job. Haven't for a while. Listening to old Modest Mouse on repeat and all the songs make me feel like death just sits on my shoulders. The only thing keeping me down enough to just barely feel alive.
Worried about everything. Too anxious to really live to be honest. Too interested in this disaster we call life to want to end it.
Feeling a lot like a candle in a cave. Everything is dark, my time is running out and I can't even ignite my own wick.
Girlfriend and I aren't seeing each other anymore as of today. I'm not mad. She has to work on her career and I know she doesn't need me holding her down and all the other bullshit that goes with that. I love her. I still do. We just know it wouldn't work out.
Friends are emotionally retarded. A lot of them anyway, a few of them aren't even my friends. Nothing new.
Feels like everything is sort of spinning and turning down roads I don't navigate myself. It's all out of my hands. It's all out of control.
I don't know what to do. About to turn 23. I don't know what my fucking life is. It's hollow and empty like a snake shedding but with none of the mass of the cold, rock-like unfeeling I need to at least stay solid.
I haven't come to 4am in a long fucking time. I didn't want to. I still don't. I have nothing to tether me but I don't want to go because I need someone to let me go to make me at least feel something.
I get the plasma drained from my body and it hurts less than doing work. Everything feels about the same. Numb, like I was drowned in a fucking river. The only thing that really feels alive is sound. Like a rudder in it all, it's all I got and even then I don't got nothing.

Evening 4AM. It's been a while. You been good? Smokes, Homoko & Ritus still here? Did Belrose finally die of asscancer?

Ritsu is still here, the rest left though Yakuza and I am here most times too

To the autist that reports the same person 15-20 times per night for the last 6 months: You only need to report once, we can see their post history you idiot.

nigger, you must've been gone for a year now
that son of a whore got weeded out like the disgusting faggot he was
unfortunately there's still avatarfags left and mods have abandoned moderation in here entirely now

then why do you keep dismissing reports?

You'll survive. I'm going to be 29 in two days and I have been feeling the way you feel for a while now.

What happened to Mark

Wew

Not aware of anything happening to Mark, I was just debating waifus with him yesterday.

Hey Al how's jeb

Then why is Aneki the board owner

I thought that was Mark, you can type anything before the board owner trip I believe.

Ok

still in the realm of the dead

But I am Jeb and I have come back to life

I expected nothing less from them, tbh

get your lying bitch ass outta here

I am not lying, I have activated my high energy to come back to lufe

rule 8 wasn't my idea was it
I'm holding them to their own standards, however low they are by now

I won't even clap for that, here's a (you)

I was low energy to make fate go the way I needed it to, and for everyone's safety

But are you as high energy as the Skyline GTR poster?

It's over, impostor!
Your lies have no power here.

a generally shitty thing to do that specially since all it amounts to is autistic screeching and sure it wasn't your idea but you're happy with the results I'd bet

using rules to your advantage has always been a valid strategy
you gathering petty attention with your gay spiders is no different
the favor just is on my side for the time being, is all

If your bored, find memes to commit to. And by memes I mean tasks, people, events, places. Any shithole can be made comfy. Well maybe you still have you physical health. I can not say the same. Regards.

results speak volumes
and since you cannot rid yourself of your persona its stench will follow you everywhere and you'll reap the consequences for it accordingly
your choice, really

actually, he hardly did anything except being there
you lot as a collective have ruined this place
not to mention you have your own history that you carry around like a crown for everybody to see who's ever been involved with you

flailing around now, are we
even Homoko damaged these threads more

since you can't I wouldn't expect you to

can't listen to words from a mute man

and cowards only dodge

Speaking of pathetic, is this what your retort amounts to?
Are you on the verge of tears or something?
From the very beginning it was you who engaged me in this conversation. Talk about getting upset.
Trying to leave on a note like you had provided anything of use may work on leddit but not here.

"stop being mean to me" is no retort.
If I had to take myself seriously I wouldn't use the internet altogether.
You're expecting me to give you something you're not only not entitled to but also have not earned.
You discarded being treated fairly the moment you forced your gay spider persona on these threads.

Whoa, hey, did you ever notice that ritsu just vanishes?

I hope you're drunk or half asleep typing like that.
Another form of delusion is to tell yourself that you're wanted somewhere where you're not.

he usually leaves the threads after like an hour
if he weren't the OP he'd probably just sleep in every day

Not your grammar, your way of typing.
You're starting to sound disjointed, more than usual anyway.
If you're not going to take your time putting what you want to say into proper terms, why bother?

I don't even dislike spider, he seems pretty chill from his posts. It really pains me that he forces me to ban him over and over when he could just use different pictures.

I assume you're not Lime then
How are you hotpockets even interacting with each other?
It feels like everyone has their own way of "right" and "wrong" lately.
You'd think mods should try to maintain a non biased position somehow.

I am Lime, I just moved IPs from earlier. Heh I forgot about that, I was sorta mad at the time but I don't feel like that now.

Then let me ask you how you see rule 8 and whether you think it serves any purpose whatsoever and why waifu threads are exempt from it.

Since you're talking about rules, wouldn't you say that rule 7 is superfluous?

hey I had a chat with sunset recently and it turns out he's a completely different person now, who knew? I thought he was you but it turns out that even the worst can still be decent in the long run but I mean, if I can change, if he can change and if mayaka of all people can change, why can't you?

I'm sorry for evading, I took the bans for a good year or so now but after awhile I got tired of just how flippy floppy the volunteers and mark are but more importantly how easily it seems to sway the team with just a little bit of shitposting

Because we're in 4am where rule 8 was born.
If rule 7 is on your mind, you might as well talk to them yourself.

When I'll have to change I just might, but right now there's no need for that.
After all, saying of yourself that you've changed is fairly retarded.

I dunno I guess some people weren't around for the horrifying advent of avatarfags back on 4chan, but that has always been my definition. It's distinctly different from posting pics of waifus or anime girl reaction pics when you are making some sort of persona where it's like the picture is supposed to be saying exactly what's in the post. It's always my goal to be neutral in applying these rules, but of course other people have different definitions and will always call me unfair because of that.

The sway in the rules is because we are trying to not be huge dicks honestly, that's why mark flip-flops because he feels bad about it when the autism subsides a little. We're trying to keep things solid.

sorry about this now, just meta my shit up

Well you're saying you're going by your definition, but the rule itself only states persona, so I can see why people feel that way.
The severe lack of communication and the discarding of meta threads has only widened the gap between hotpockets and anons.

no it isn't if there's visible difference, what's retarded is saying there's no need for it, change is life after all, you being unable to see that is massively ignorant

no I get that but what I don't get is the same thing which happened to /sft/ happening again

It's the same as saying "no shitposting", we don't necessarily have a definition of shitposting in the rules either. But I get what you're saying and it's part of the communication problem. You know we have been doing meta mondays semi-frequently now, that is the best place to talk about rule changes or removing redundant rules. Mainly because it's Mark that is the impetus for those types of changes.

I never went into /sft/ threads so I don't really know much except that it got deleted. No one is talking about removing 4am.

I meant meta mondays, the meta threads may be back, but they're always at random ass times, usually when fuck all is happening.

Not all change is positive, and forcing change is retarded.
You judging yourself and proclaiming you've changed is retarded because that is for others to judge, not you.

I can see if Mark would want to have the meta thread up for the entire 24 hours of Monday, that would make it easy. Then we could easily delete it on Tuesday, I actually like this idea.

it didn't get deleted, it was turned into a shitposting thread by the mods and then forever ruined because of that

do you not judge your self like, can't you see something which you do not like about your self and then go about fixing that aspect of you, it's like getting fit shitposter, if you're doing it for someone else then the effort you put in isn't going to last

You know, when I said different pictures, I didn't mean different pictures of spiders…

I can see that, but with Mark it feels like he's distanced himself more and more from the issues creeping on this board.
Unless his jewish mastermind is working on these things from the shadows, anons will keep feeling this way.

That'd be one big improvement. I understand that it would come with hotpockets having to do some extra work in there, but it would benefit them as well in the long run.

I do not judge myself by internet standards.
I am not the me on the web that I am irl, why would I?
If I build up something like you, a persona, I'll be stuck with it, too afraid to let go of it, too emotionally attached to it.
That'd be a dumb thing to do.
Separating real life from the internet is what a lot of people start to neglect now.
Here I am no one and that's great.

what's the differance between different pictures of spiders and different pictures of animu girls or people smoking like?

being someone else instead of being your self is the what a persona is, ban HE

I don't run around advertising it with the same images day in day out in the same threads every time. It can't even be called a persona.

Bringing up smokes is an interesting thing actually.
It's no secret that he's been favored by mods for a while now, but why?

Mark has consciously kept a lower profile over the last year after all those people thought they doxed him just to keep the meta down. He is as active as ever just looks at the board logs he mods over 60 hours every week.

The difference is making a persona through avatars. Smoke user posts those pics aesthetically. They're actual artwork that fits in with the theme of 4am. Where-as I ban the dude that posts pictures of dinosaurs, plank etc…

you give the same posts day in and out and that's no different

so if I redrew my shit in A E S T H E T I C S, we're gucci?

You keep ignoring the most important aspect, personification. The other things I said were explaining an exceptions.

Here's where my initial gripe comes back into play.
Those bans haven't happened for a while now without reports first.
So is it that mods are turning a blind eye on this shithole or is it that there's mods who favor avatarfags like smoke's "pseudo" avatrfagging?

After rule 8 was announced in these threads I personally thought that from then on the threads would be at least looked at daily to keep the trash out, otherwise the announcement would've been absolutely pointless.

Another thing I wanted to touch on was the namefags.
Obviously namefagging isn't outlawed, but there is people like DMX who are being neglected when they do avatarfag.
My question to that is, do you guys keep any track of the known avatarfags at all like it was with Belrose and Homoko?
You had no trouble dealing with those, Belrose even was "report on sight" for quite a while.
What does the approach look like in here in the (current year+2)?

show me

I didn't know they were still avatarfagging. I'm usually pretty busy and can only look at the reports most of the time, that's why. I'll try to check the thread more for ya.

personification? you guys have lots of exceptions and specifics here which counter act each other it seems

you're the one with the achieves

I'm aware mods are only people as well, obviously, but it's the old "if you can't do it, don't apply".

Not that I expect hotpockets to completely discard their lives to be here 24/7, but with a thread which's creation time is set in stone daily, I guess I'd like a little more effort put into it.
Still appreciate all the work you fags do, most of the time anyway.

I have achievements in here?

"the most deluded" yes

Where does it pop up?
Where's my user page?

clearly you haven't bought enough mtn dew XP drinks and unlocked your game

HOL UP

nigger