Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium saves

Post them if you've got 'em. Anyone have any customizations of the WWF Attitude Era kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpwarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=299
vndb.org/v17750
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, no one?

Wrestling is for fags. The manchildren who like it are just as sad and pathetic as manchildren who like metal music.

t. the gay community

Watching bulky, sweaty men touch each other is pretty gay, yeah.

Does this mean all of sports is gay then you repressed homosexual

Yeah especially wrestling, you're a faggot in denial.

Fucking nigger, starting a thread asking for free handouts instead of discussion, try finding them yourself and giving them out if you want to actually have a thread instead of a begging session you dumb fuck.

2 minutes in google, there should be enough information here for you to get started on your cheat saves fpwarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=299

This. Also, we have /wooo/

I really hope it has more single player content than Returns, although it will be both a long wait for the game, and a long wait for people to create a nice huge stable of wrestlers to use.

I don't know enough about wrestling outside of WWE All-Stars, but I appreciate having hundreds of characters.

NEW RUMBLE ROSES WHEN?
It will be cucked to hell and back, but at least I should have a little bit of hope, right?

Get the fuck out Chris-Chan.

What.

vndb.org/v17750

Probably the same time EA take their head out of their asses and makes a third Def Jam fighting game. At least you can look forward to a Pachinko machine

Yup and it killed the series because it outsold all other games.

Why is EA always this retarded?

i just don't understand how EA fucked up Icon so badly. all they needed to do was make Fight For NY 2: Snoop Dogg Boogaloo and they'd be folding mad money

Anyone have a ISO of Returns?