I'm feeling lewd

I'm feeling lewd.
What games let you literally fuck everything or everyone you see in front of you?
Bonus points if they aren't mods or VNs

The sims.

Corruption of Champions and the sci fi game by the same guy

Corruption of Champions bruh

Elona. You can prostitute yourself to any NPC by getting them drunk and having good charisma. And you can tame just about any monster as your pet, then marry them and bed them when your relationship status is high enough or rape them if you can't wait that long, you sick bastard

underrated post

Artificial Academy 2

Well, there's a game called "Fuck Everything Guy". I guess that would fit your description pretty well.

I found it in a pastbin with a crapload of other H-games.
I lost the link.

You are looking for artificial academy 2

what's that handheld game where you summon shit simply by typing it in? and how do we mod that to be r34?

Scribblenauts

Technically it's a point and click, not a VN, so it counts.
Be prepared for one of the most bat shit insane and fucked up vidya plots you have ever came across. Not even a "HIDEO KOJIMA GAME" could top this in terms of crazy plots.

More like Scribblenuts

>What games let you literally fuck everything or everyone you see in front of you?
No game literally lets you fuck everything you can see user.

Preferably with kinkyworld.

TiTs.

I miss the sims threads we had here, some of the better ones. Board quality has taken a nosedive these last 6 months.

found this game on Holla Forums years ago and couldnt remember it. I've been looking for it lately. thank you

Liberal Crime Squad

can't fug dogs or tanks though

Wrong. Elona.

Literally fucking everything means every single object you can see, if he'd said literally everyone or just not used literally things would be easier. Unless the game lets me fuck everything from mountains to trees to blades of grass which would be fucking top tier it probably doesn't get there.