Are you buying a Nintendo Switch?

and if so

FUCKING WHY.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OI9sb
steamcommunity.com/app/410320/discussions/0/359543951715438634/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To make a shitty joke about how you can "Play Switch on PC"

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the 64, everything after that was trash.

To get a console that has games.

Such as?
aside from zelda its launching with 7 ports or reskins including one from xbox live arcade ten years ago.

I genuinely do not understand why people want one, the 'its okay when nintendo does it' can push brand loyalty so far but there is nothing exclusive on it worth playing. Absolutely nothing.

Because I have disposible income and I want a new handheld.

Because I like Nintendo games and I like having a handheld for the occasional trips. Being married, it's also nice to play a game on my computer desk and then take it to bed to continue playing when she falls asleep.

No.

Nintendo's quite dead to me, to be honest.

Case it's a Nintendo handheld. And so far they have yet to drop the ball on a handheld.
Even then they are pretty shit at launch (but get better look at the 3ds) and it's pointless to buy one if you have a WiiU.

Because it triggers you.

If this is their handheld where is Pokemon or Monster hunter?

I'm probably going to go pick up BotW for Wii U. I figured if they had any Switches in stock, I might consider buying it, just to get it out of the way, since I do want Spla2n and . Then again, they are pulling that Wii forced scarcity shit and scalpers are ruining shit for everyone, so there probably no chance of me getting one for another year.

For fuck sake goy you could be investing into stocks instead

Because I like handhelds and Nintendo games.

No Monhun yet since Capcom is currently shilling MHXX for the 3ds and any announcement of a new MonHun would mess with it.
Also Switch is going to have Dragon Quest which is all it needs to sell like hotcakes in Japan.

The Switch is going to be the best non pc platform available until it's replaced by it's successor.

I want to play Zelda with the superior draw distances and smoother performance that the Switch will offer

It has more games in it's first year worth playing than any system in 2 generations

Simple: It hasn't come yet. Capcom and Nintendo are probably making them right now. I expect some sort of announcement at E3.

…and WHEN is that coming out you dumbass? Oh right, NOT AT LAUNCH. There is fuck all to play on the system until months after the launch, so why do you retards fucking buy it as soon as it comes out?

/thread

NO LORD SPOONY, I SWEAR I'LL GUIVE THE $400 I SAVED FROM NOT BUYING A SWITCH TO YOUR PATREON!

2017 YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG!

I'll buy one at the end of the year with a couple games, secondhand.
I see no problem with what I'm doing.

Shouldn't you guys be playing your Dark Souls reskins?

I'm more interested to see how fast people figure out how to emulate the Switch.

I plan on getting one in about 5 or 6 years when everything's cheap.

As oppose to what games on the Switch?

If Sonyggers are buying into a scam thats trying to be a PC then surely Nintentoddlers will fall for a scam that wants to be a mobile tablet for normalfags.

By what fucking metric, kill yourself.

But the Switch is a mobile tablet.
The PS4 is just a shitty locked down PC.

Zelda is literally the only reason to buy one. But only if you're deluded enough to think it' not going to be dogshit. And if you're a cuck that refuses to emulate anything.

No.

Oh no! I will waste a whole $60 by buying a Switch at launch! Whatever will I do!?

Pretty sure the Switch is more than $60 user

I know, right? Sonyggers get angry at the drop of a hat.

I think he means in comparison to buying a preowned switch 6 months post release.

To play Splatoon online before it dies as I never had WiiU and CEMU online will most likely be worse.
This would be only reason so like you might expect I am not buying Switch.

It might be worth getting later when it goes cheap. Console to buy right now would be WiiU but Cemu exists.

So it's kinda like the bloodborne machine but Nintendo version? You see why everyone is making fun out of Nintendo?

Because it's my money you ignorant cocksack. It's always great to see people who think they have some say in other people's lives and can demand they do things, however unlike a girlfriend your not sucking my dick to help influence my choices so off on your bike..

It's your money that's enabling them to milk consumers in the first place. That's the concern. If it's only you eating shit in the corner we would leave you alone.

>>>/furry/

That is a lot of crying I'm hearing. Are your feelies in a bunch? Is this because they didn't have the newest FPS for you to play on their console? Or because your too immature to understand that people have the ability to make choices you don't like that has your balls bent?

Except Bloodborne was released almost half way into the PS4s second year, for the first year and a half the PS4 had zero games worth even looking at on store shelves, maybe 1 or 2 if you were full weeb, Breath of the Wild is day 1, and isn't the only worthwhile game for another year and a half, it's the only worthwhile game for either 0 days or 2- 4 months, depending on the quality of Super Bomberman R, Arms, or if you've played Mario Kart 8 yet.

Agreed.
and honestly the n64 barely had any worthwhile games. and most of them have not aged well without emulation/mods.
ever go back and play the original mario64? the camera is complete trash and almost makes the game unplayable.
3D platformers were its strongest genre and playstation had them beat.

It's also an open world game made in current year made by current year Nintendo. I do not have confidence.

OP never said anything about when anyone would be buying it
Getting rectal ragnarok'd over nothing doesn't make you look better than your opposition, sonypony

Oh don't start this shit, 2013 Holla Forums was fucking unbearable due to console wars.

Yes eventually. Why:

also crossing my fingers for a monhun game eventually. There's enough games there for me to justify the purchase around the summer/fall.

From what I've heard, Splatoon 2 is nearly identical to the first game.
Are the DQ games boring? I've never played them, but my Nip friend is obsessed with it for some reason.

It's not falling into the pot holes other devs are for Open World games, only issue is Dungeons, and it's more of being unsure about what content exists.

I really enjoyed Splatoon in my WiiU, so if it was literally the same game with additional weapons and maps and gamemodes, that would be just fine with me.

It's a national treasure in the sense that it's been kept out of gaijin hands for decades

literally the only game it had worth playing was resogun and KNACK
but it did have games for normalfags, fifa, madden, killzone, battlefield, and assassins creed pirates

i have a fear theyre going to add a boring open world with excessive items and sacrifice the quality of towns, quests, and dungeons.

I'm spending my money how I want to spend it, pure and simple. I only buy what I want to play and don't give a shit about pixelated "arthaus" shit that a lot of people gush over. I have only so much free time, and I expend it in the manner of my choosing on the IP's I like and as they are on the switch (Splatoon, DQ, etc..) so I'm going to get it, and knowing that my choice makes some of you maximum over rustle just means I'll laugh a little louder while I enjoy myself.

It still looks really boring, though, I don't care if they take pride in the fact it's only popular in their country.

Were you expecting anything less?
Just laugh at the consolefags as they pretend their shitty purchase was worth it while playing multiplats or replaying the same fucking games 80% of their time.

But just so I don't look like a fencesittinh condiment, at least the Toddlers console isn't a locked down PC with kike tier iterations and 60 dollar yearly fees for multiplayer.

I enjoyed 8, but didn't enjoy any of the other games in the main series. Haven't played any spinoffs.

If you enjoy JRPGs, as in they play like earlier FF games, then you'll like DQ, as the story is better. Only reason I don't like the other DQ games apart from 8 is that I never finished them, and they were fairly boring in terms of grinding.

At times you'll be 5 levels over the monsters around you, then you get to a boss and he's 5 over you, so the jump in challenge is high at times.

Well, I can't hear the crying since like how Nintendo shat on WiiU they will take a nice dump on the buyers so it's more of hilarious to me at least for a few months till it gets depressing later on.

They have to restrict the launch day of Dragon Quest games to weekends otherwise a large section of the Japanese economy shuts down.
It has new guns, ults, content, customization, Single player and just due to the fact it's a multiplayer game eventually that will be enough of a reason to get it as the playerbase of 1 dries up. I will probably wait for a price drop and splatoon-switch bundle but if the online service doesn't change at all to be not such a horrible ripoff I won't buy.

you failed at the start there m8.

Honestly the open world + voice acting issue kills it for me. I don't even have to buy a Switch to play it and I'm still not interested.

You sound dangerously close to being the same tier as "Vaginal Jew Pajeet".

Dragon Quest games are really good… provided you like classic turnbased JRPG's. I do so they hit the spot for me. Your mileage may vary.
Also it's important to note that you be able to get DQ on the PS4 as well.

Fuck off, sonygger

are you talking about the dq RPGs? or the dq action based spinoffs?

Don't act like [CURRENT] PC isn't in a similar situation unless you like to only emulate old games in your retirement home.

sounds like most people who primarily play on PC tbh.

Please stop memeing.
Holla Forums was asked, not reddit, no-one cares about those games here and they aren't required for the system to do well, the system has sellers, big sellers, bigger sellers.

Only dungeons are worry, open world looks good, better than every other open world game before it.

Take your meds kid…

People being this butthurt over someone not joining the "I do what the internet tells me" brotherhood…

You have to admit that's a pretty big worry for a Zelda game.

The fuck are talking about.

You forgot your cyanide pills, fag.

Why would anyone touch that shit?
Plus, it's expensive.

just because it smells better than shit, doesnt mean it wont smell like shit.
the open world aspects look pretty stale. just watch the trailers and gameplay clips. every time they complete an action they travel to the next place to do something else that takes a few seconds.
the enemies all look spammable rendering the entire combat system useless. they do crazy tricks and moves as the enemy poses no threat to them.
and after they do something just ask yourself. ok, now what? they go to a fort. kill the 2-3 enemies guarding it. then spam click to pickup stupid items like skyrim.

i havnt played it, but they have to make moving and traveling fun at a very simple level, thats something you can only gain from playing, and i havnt seen a single person that played it make mention of it. other actions like climbing looks like hold button while pushing a direction for a long time. or horseback riding aka fast running. theres a big red flag if they put in fast travel, any mention of this?

and towns. now, if those are in their full glory, and its this open world separating those things? then its a cool bonus that adds to the game, but i have yet to see a game that had an open world and managed to feel like a real game.

Anyone who buys a nintendo console after how abd the wii and wii u were is an idiot.

If Zelda runs on CEMU rightly and the Wii U version end up not being inferior after all (or if CEMU improves the game), then there's no reason to buy a Switch.

Take your pills, kid…

You don't know enough about a person's finances to try to give them any advice, and the advice your giving is meaningless "DOn't do it cause I don't like it " trash, into the sin bin with it and you.

Take your Meds…

(checked)
No because apparently it has shittier frame-rate than my o3DS XL and n3DS XL. It has such shitty frame-rate it can't even do 3D, period.

This is Nintendo's Dreamcast moment. I've already suggested the future pipeline for Nintendo, which even they might fail to capitalize upon: all future games written proprietary managed code that only runs in Nintendo's Virtual Machine.

Then, all Nintendo has to invest in is porting the NVM to the most popular architectures: x86, AMD64, and ARM. I posit the first console gaming system that makes this move will be the defacto winner of the last battle in, and the victor of the console wars.

I'm buying it just to play Skyrim on the go, and I'm doing it with government money and nobody can stop me.

I'll buy anything that has Monster Hunter. Not buying it ever otherwise.

There is a chance there won't be one for it.
And fuck Capcom if the don't make one.

most comfy games ever made.

Black people are not allowed on Holla Forums.

Yes I will buy one.

Why does this trigger fucking autists like you.

But honestly: Consoles suck anyway. So this question might as well be:

dq builders was a fucking diamond in a pile of shit called the ps4 library. i love that fucking game.

I guess if you're a magpie normalfag who likes the newest shiny, doesn't care about nearly unplayable performance in some games or how companies treat you like their on their locked down ecosystem consoles can be a good investement are still absolute shit especially compared to previous generations where consoles were optimized powerhouses and were actually plug in and play with no online focus.

Seems pretty obvious why.

Lol I can't wait to see sonyggers go apeshit when a console with actual games come out.

I just want to see one last bit of salt from Vitafags before the thing finally dies once and for all

I'm only buying a switch when it gets hacked

Also Nintendo optimizes the fuck out of their hardware. Just look at Sm4sh and Mk8.

No. No games and paid online.

Switch? Yes, it's good and not overhyped, will not get a revision few months after release and the games are as good as advertised!

im not defending nintendo, but you didnt even attempt to refute my point. did you accidentally give me a (you)?

found the underage b& that got assraped and couldn't get by the first scrub hollow he found

Holy shit you are autistic.

Do you honestly think that Nintendo DIDN'T screw over their customers with the WiiU and with all the other shit they have been pulling for the past 2 years?

Also do you not realize that doesn't give a shit what YOU do with your money but rather cares what rewarding Nintendo's bad behavior will cause them to act in the future and how that will impact ALL THE OTHER customers?

call me when they hack paid online

its been alot longer than that user. they've been fucking kids since the NES days. but nintoddlers defend them because muh rose tinted childhood memories.

Nintendo got fucked by the failure of the WiiU, the console division got screwed by their investors which has forced them to make this weird hybrid.
Not sure how Nintendo is screwing over people with the WiiU when barely anyone bought the thing. and now those that have are getting uncontested piracy

Nice try, I'll give you a 5/10 just because maybe you actually took your pills before vomiting all over your keyboard.

If more games get LAN mode like Splatoon 2 is getting, online play without paying might be easily possible

Even if a work around via the LAN mode does become possible they'll probably make it like current private matches where you don't get any xp or cash.

Worse than pre ordering

Fair enough, but I was also mixing Sony consoles as well.

Pic related
A Syrian Warfare thread is also up if you don't know and you fail to realize that playing on a PC can a completely different experience.

I played EDF 4.1 both on a PS4 and on a PC
Playing it with no slow downs, an auto pickup,mouse aiming and no region lock multi made it a much better game.

Indubitably. But in the past two years they've pulled out all the stops. They've doubled tripled down on the shit and failed to provide any balancing benefits.

Console warrior please go and stay go.

shouldnt you buy one asap then, so that you have the earliest possible firmware with no vulnerability patched out?

fun fact: the switch doesnt have enough internal storage to fit its digital launch titles like dragon quest joker
b-better start buying extra shit if you want room for saves like its 1996, g-good shabbos goyim kun

no you didnt. PS4 has all of that except mouse aiming user.
because that smells alot like bullshit.
also, that list is atleast half shitty games

this still isnt refuting my point that most PC players just play the same game for years.

it's not that hard to get older firmware consoles

I never finished college but I'm not that dumb.

Actually this is a really good point against the Switch itself that has nothing to do with a specific game. Have you seen how expensive all the extra shit is for this thing?

Shuffle off, no man

Nah, you just wait it out and go to a non-major chain store and you can find early firmware systems.

i wonder if emulation of these games will be easier. its not like the proprietary software theyre using is all that unique.

Probably not at launch since I already own a Wii U and can get Zelda for free. Definitely by the end of the year though because I want to play Mario '06, FE Musou and Xenoblade 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Because I have a top of the line PC to play third parties on, it's a neato handheld, and it has a mainline Zelda I can play in the park.

Not currently planning to buy a Switch, but I might if it gets games besides what Nintendo has shown so far. I'd honestly rather buy a new Sony handheld since the Vita is dead as fuck, but I don't see that coming anytime soon. For now I'll just kill time with the considerable number of 3DS games I've yet to play and hope another option turns up sometime in the next 2-3 years.

nope, i wont tuch it until the price drops and a breath of the wild goty is released, i'm fine with my pc until then

Did you miss their announcement for paid online multiplayer starting in the fall?
archive.is/OI9sb

(Hail'd)
By that time we'll have a working Switch emulator and the damn thing will be redundant.

Except it isn't.

Nintendo have specifically stated it's a home console first, and there's even been talk of 3DS successors in the works.

The Switch's portability is just another classic Nintendo "stupid gimmick that will serve barely any purpose except to jack up the price".

I probably will in 2018
Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, inevitable Retro Studios game, inevitable first party titles.

Kill yourself lad, its obvious you've never played the game in any of the platforms, keep talking out of your ass like a goddamn cuckchanner though, its worked so far right?

Maybe if you have no taste and only like certain overdone normalfag popular genres.

Yeah, and Nintentoddlers will eat it up like the branf loyal retards they are, but its still not 60 dollarydoos a month, in fact its 20% of that value.

We haven't heard this shit before.

I won't. Nothing looks good on it. Nu Zelda looks like hot trash, Splatoon 2 will be shit because paid online, Xenoblade will be butchered by localization again and mostly everything else looks like ports.

no mang, no interesting games on the switch yet.

No, because it seems to be an under-powered, paid online, hardly an upgrade to a system that was hardly an upgrade and the most interesting game for it is already coming out on the WiiU attached to my TV. Zero compelling reason to upgrade at this point.

Plus, you know, see attached.

Any price is too much. No "at leasts" or "buts" matter. The "service" that Nintendo is also offering to make it appealing is substantially worse than what their competitors are offering.

I wanna play the new Mario game.

Yes. Because I'm independantly wealthy and the amount of money it costs to buy one is nothing to me.

No. I see Nintnedo has a company that will never not censor games. They were beyond help when they were new.

That's not a launch title faggot.

So we have a console that's biggest draw is a WiiU port, and gimmicky controls that will scare away any third party developers, meaning we'll have to rely on Nintendo and Nintendo alone to produce good games for the system, again.

And since, wouldn't you know it, they fucking axed half of their franchises we'll be stuck with BoTW, with promises of a new Switch Zelda towards the end of it's life cycle That will inevitably be hyped up instead for the next console they want to sell Mario, Smash, and nothing else.

Wow, what a worthwhile investment.

t. sonygger

"WHY DO YOU LOVE SONY SO MUCH?!"

Fucking hell nintendrone. Be less gay dude. It's not a binary choice.

^this
nintendo is gonna pull a wiiu with the third party support and we're gonna have the same shit all over again, welcome to the nintendo cycle

Time for you to hype up Dark Souls and DMC clones (it's all your console will ever have).

I'm going by my usual rule of thumb. I'm buying it when it gets 10 good games.

"WHAT THE FUCK SONY LOVER WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO PLAYSTATION!"

You are unhinged, bitch. Get back on your meds and realise your entire worth as a human being is not derived by which corperation you think is your friend.

t. sonygger

The only thing gimmicky about the controls is that you can tear the controller in half and put the pieces somewhere else. Unlike the Wii U's Gamepad, there's absolutely zero implied obligation for developers to pander to this control scheme.

Depends.
Will it have monster hunter?
Will monster hunter's online be free?
If any of these questions have no for an answer I'm just playing Frontier.
Regardless I'm not getting one at launch.

Yeah, because it looks fun.

Honestly don't see the issue here.

The nfc reader, HD rumble, each half being their own individual manleytears-sized controller, and I sensor aren't gimmicks?
They packed everything from the wii onwards but didn't even include analog triggers.

Look at the peripheral prices. You'll see the problem.

Plus they're charging for multiplayer, and you have to use a fucking mobile app for voice chat.

You seem obsessed with pills. Might I suggest you take them yourself and OD on them since you can't seem to answer anything and just autisticly throw a tantrum.

The controller is not designed around the pointless gimmick and you're likely not to even know it's there. Unlike the Wii U, where you can't ignore the gamepad, I imagine most 3rd party games won't feel obligated to use any of the gimmicks

HD rumble is just a step forward from regular rumble. I see no interest in it, but it's no more gimmicky than making the controller vibrate when you hit something.

NFC reader is kike practice only used by Nintendo, not a gimmick.

3rd part devs will have no issue making games for the Switch because there's no obligation to use any gimmicks. Go back to playing Bloodborne and DMC clones.

Who are you quoting? check em

He's quoting you, dumbass.

I don't really feel the need to buy any of those peripherals, so I couldn't care less about their prices. The paid online shit fucking sucks (though it's par for the course on consoles), but I'm not planning on playing any online games so fuck it. The voice chat shit is just weird, but I honestly once again couldn't care less about voice chat as the only people that use it are tryhard faggots who take games way too seriously.

Then he should do a better job next time.

Or maybe you need to develop reading comprehension.

He's spot on though. What you've described are gimmicks, useful or not, it's part of the Switch's 'features'.

This, but not anytime this year. I may get a PS4 though.

I was going to buy a switch so I can play Zelda on day one, but if this whole leak pans out then I may not.

Who's disagreeing with him?

nope, thats the ps3 version. its 60fps locked.
you dont have to pick up items? didnt know that.
nope. i play with people from germany and japan on a regular basis.

titanfall 2 is on that list cuck. so is starjew valley.
kill yourself.

No.

[spoiler]not at launch at least
maybe once the price has dropped and it comes bundled with a game[/spoiler]

why does spoiler not work

test

Fantastic

because this isnt reddit, faggot

there, nailed it

I'm going to have a sub-par experience playing Zelda on the Wii-U because I'm not enough of a loser to shell out the shekels for a Switch, but enough of a loser to buy the game for the Wii-U.

A strange kind of feel.

Because my favorite gaming PC was my Homebrew Wii, and if the Switch is as easy to crack as the Wii and Wii U were, I'll get the same thing but with portability and rechargeable controllers.

Wew lad. Am I on Holla Forums or have I stumbled into a Youtube comment thread? That's just pathetic.

nintoddlers went on full damage control. objective criticism or questioning of the switch's viability is met with accusations of fanboyism
i still think its funny that nobody bothers to accuse anyone of being an xbox fanboy.
because there are none

No.
I have enough old PC games or console to emulate to last me until 2147.

(Heil Hitler)

the [spoiler] tag is standard bbcode stuff common in forums

I'm buying it because spending money on luxuries briefly distracts me from the void within.

except for having to optimize the shit out of everything because the switch's hardware is somehow even worse than the XBone and PS4?

Will Spoony ever be good again? Looks like all he does is long streams of games and stopped doing edited content. He barely even does vlogs anymore.

Spoony was never good to begin with.

Every time.

No, and it's not because it has nogaems or costs too much.

It's because I know Nintendo and I'm aware that I'll never ever be able to buy digitally without the complete certainty that they'll fuck me over and steal my stuff at the first possible opportunity.

They made you buy the same games 4 consoles in a row, and nothing leads me to believe they'll honor their digital customers this time.

They'll just fix up another account system come next gen, not like they haven't done it countless times already.

/thread

wew lad

The Switch looks like the most promising console in 2 generations. It's already got good games lined up for the first year, something that NONE of the 8th gen games had in even 2 years.

My brother loves zelda games.

But I bet you love leasing licenses from Steam (TM), PlayStation Network (TM) or Xbox Live (TM).

Not buying Switch is probably the right decision but you're still an idiot for even considering digital "purchases."

I want whatever this guy is having.

I wonder what it would take for M$ to drop paid online.

Every 12 year old kiddie would have to drop their console simultaneously. It's not happening, they don't even have to worry about the remote possibility of that happening.

I'll wait for the PC version.

I'm fully aware that I'm a chump for buying digitally on my veeta, but trust issue aside I had a good time playing various shit while my sub lasted. Once PSN goes inevitably down, I'll pirate stuff to keep my favorite games forever.

Thing is, Steam, MS and Sony are shekel-grubbing worms, but at least they operate in the modern era. Ninty is using their digital incompetence as a shield from ever going with the times, and to me are simply among the most customer unfriendly companies in games. 100% chance they'll fuck you the second they don't like their current system any more. The others maybe 90% just for fear of lawsuits.

This has to be b8

emulatable != pc version

jesus christ, if you posted this just to bait then it worked, holy shit

Physical all the way, at least that way you can get some of your shekels back when you eventually sell those games.

M$ probably wont be making another xbox. does that count?

underrated post. Have a wank on me lad.
"Stop liking what I don't like REEEE"

Who cares if it's emulated or not? It's the PC version and it's free and all I had to do was wait a bit and I didn't have to support Jewtendo's practice of holding games hostage for money A.K.A. "console".

DESIGNATED NINTENYEARSOLD BULLYING AREA

kek

Oh my sweet summer child, we won't have Gamecube/Wii/Wii U architecture to piggyback off of with the Switch anymore. This is gonna be a long ways off.

Fucking lying piece of shit you are
No, I said it didn't you obtuse fuck, its a goddamn mod
Can you play with Nips?
No?
Its region locked nigger
steamcommunity.com/app/410320/discussions/0/359543951715438634/
Try harder

Added image by accident
PS4 has framedrops up the ass you lying nigger.

I doubt it, autistic programmers are getting more proficient then professionals.
Look at the chinks who are cracking Denuvo.

A fucking corporation couldn't done this better.
We are reaching dystopian scifi with how much some neet autist shitting in a bucket and fapping with a hotpocket is putting to shame people who went to college for years to learn this shit.

When I learned how Denuvo worked I wouldn't think it would be possible to crack but the niggers did it anyhow.

CPY is Italian
3DM were the chinks, they said they would stop one year back in February saying they wanted to see if Denuvo affected sales, which is likely a lie after being paid by Denuvo or a Denuvo contributor/partner.
Hopefully they get back on track after this month is over.

Ah.
Too bad, it would of been fucking genius to make a huge war against Denuvo, then announce its impossible bloating stock prices.
Then months later release constant cracks not only hurting the company itself but the investors who are chasing after the magic bullet for DRM.

There are very few places where a small group of outsiders could effect stocks and large investors other then the internet.

where in that video does it substantiate your claim?
you never mentioned a mod.
yes, on PS4 i do play with nips bc it is not region locked.

yes, those games are both casual shit.

That would be obvious to anyone who actually played the game
Kill yourself you fucking retard

Shit, trying to give blizzdrones a run for their money?

Guys, there is a leaked photo of the Switch's full library.
I have it here

Fuck

There it is

Don't forget that other Dark Souls clone.

hey, Blood Borne and Weeb Souls means there are already more exclusive titles than there are on the Switch

The problem isn't Nintendo's software. The problem is Nintendo's software being held hostage by Nintendo's hardware. Hardware that is expensive, gimmicky, underpowered, and riddled with hidden fees. Hardware that handicaps Nintendo's great games, which could have better graphics and framerate on PC or even another console, but instead suffer on Nintendo's hardware.

I'll buy it when they get melee on virtual console yes I'm one of those faggots