/fgg/ - Fighting Game General

The King of Fighters XIV is has revealed 5 new character costumes, 4 stages, which will be free DLC, and is teasing 3-4 new characters. Said characters will be revealed in March. As for the PC version, who knows?
Koei and Arc System Works are doing a collaboration for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round.
Pokken Tournament is getting a season 2, with characters getting new moves.
Cat Woman, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, and Swamp Thing has been confirmed for Injustice 2.
Kolin has been revealed as SFV's next DLC character. She uses ice attacks and has rekkas.
The vote for EVO 2017's ninth game has come to a close with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 winning with $71,590.
EVO has announced that they will be supporting tournaments for Pokken throughout 2017 with $10,000.
Eliza has been confirmed for Tekken 7 as a day 1 DLC character. If you don't pre order Tekken 7, she will be released as a DLC character sometime later.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is coming to PC and Xbox One next month. The game is now available for pre-order on Steam.
Killer Instinct will be releasing more DLC characters in the future, and will be adding Ultimates in a future update.

Beginner's guide to KoF(Recommended if you wanna get into KoF 98 or other KoF games, such as 2002 or XIV)
youtube.com/watch?v=N_aMF_MNdfI
David Sirlin's Super Turbo Guide(Recommended if you're just getting into fighters or looking to relearn the basics. Or you just want to learn Street Fighter)
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4
Guilty Bits(Recommended if you're looking to get into Guilty Gear, just note that not everything in these videos may apply to Xrd.)
youtube.com/watch?v=VfouOVyyhiM&list=PLj34EySs1Ieb8Wjnj9H2Q-G4mdPXTd_xH
Guilty Gear Crash Course(Recommended if you're looking to get into Guilty Gear Xrd or other anime fighters. You practice what you learn in each episode before going onto the next one.)
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKMCOU9_Po

>>>/fighters/

fightcade.com/

mega.nz/#F!qQhTVZSa!U2NdrGDxq5jv6ZCp3fCvag

steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1251527936/unholy-night-snes-fighting-game-console-cartridge
twitter.com/KillerInstinct/status/834121307448958977
amazon.co.jp/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1VC38T7YXB528&orderID=&protocol=current&seller=A2L29Y9K07W8YO&sshmPath=
eventhubs.com/streams/
foehammershop.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/KillerInstinct/status/834825523549253632
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/2/23/report-eddy-leaked-for-tekken-7-from-press-event-in-brazil.html
archive.is/WeQFb
teyah.net/sticklag/results.html
displaylag.com/what-is-input-lag-the-breakdown/
dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/834781958538305537
kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=mai
kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=elisabeth
kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/history/kofxi_story/index.php?num=ryuko
clips.twitch.tv/vjgamerhk/FaithfulGrouseItsBoshytime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fightan templates.

For anyone who somehow missed it:

Kike-a-thon-starter for Unholy Nights to get a physical copy of the SNES fighting game by former SNK devs is up: kickstarter.com/projects/1251527936/unholy-night-snes-fighting-game-console-cartridge

And yes, it really is only 6 characters.

In other news, Pocket Rumble is up to version 0.4.1.0, in which every character is available for ranked. Quinn still has no super, Keiko doesn't have a working meter, and Hector and Subject 11 are still under development. The other 4 characters (Tenchi, Naomi, Parker, and June) have been marked as completed by the devs. They play pretty well, and Subject 11 is very close to being done, only missing some animations at this point. Overall, not awful for a crowdfunded game. Netcode is GGPO if anyone was curious, so it should work well. Unfortunately, it's Steam and Windows only right now. I'm hoping that a DRM free version comes but probably not since they're using Steamworks to be able to do invites and such.

PLZ BUY OUR GAME PLZ

Also just a heads up SNK just pumped out another free PS4 theme for everyone; it's a Fu'un Super Combo theme.

Despite the small roster Unholy Nights looks pretty decent, wonder how they'll distribute it in the west if the physical carts don't get funded

Yeah, I'm not sure what the plan is if they don't meet the quota. I'd really like for them to reach it, since I want to have it for the novelty, but I also want a ROM for it for convenience and possible netplay through ZSNES or similar.

Holy shit, this game is almost cheaper than Revelator, and Revelator is only so cheap because Rev2 is coming.

For reasons I cannot explain that Little Red Riding Hood costume makes my dick hard as diamond.

The others are all bleh.

SFV has been anywhere from 50% to 70% off multiple times per month on Steam, PSN and Greenman gaming since last November.
It's getting really fucking sad. I've got the feeling if the sales don't turn around after EVO, capcom will make it a F2P game.

The only thing worse than silhouettes are multiple silhouettes overlapping each other.

Seriously, what the fuck is that.

TOP KEK
Also
DAILY REMINDER

posting

well he does have a point.

is it me or does SFV feel like it's life-span is over?
I mean, it sold like shit but I mean the interest it built (on brand name alone) is heading towards it's expiration date.
I mean it feels like everyone that refuses to get off Capcom's dick and stated they hate the game's direction is just going to jump ship to Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.
it's a sorrowless shame.
I never found a character I truly liked, Fang was the closest but I never really figured out what to do with him, Alex is shit, Bison felt off and Akuma's alright but makes me wish Sakura or Oni was here instead.
every fightan I ever played gave me some joy or amusement, SFV never truly gave that to me.

The point was to piss you off because you don't know who they are

Not even free

Who would have ever figured that Capcom would have inadvertently killed Street Fighter with their own incompetence?

Son, I've got bad news for you.

It basically is. I got more fun out of Rising Thunder when that was still around than the little I played of SFV. Initially, it was fine. Then I saw higher level play and saw that it wasn't that much different from locals. At least Rising Thunder had interesting designs and a unique input system on top of actually being F2P.

It's to make sure that no one can guess in time despite everyone being able to guess Yamazaki and we're pretty sure Vanessa.

Also I just learned that Unholy Nights has a planner from SNK that worked on Gals Fighters. That already makes me want to buy it.

Ok, I've been out of the fgc loop, but I guess Kbrad is pretty pissed at some people like Justin, Sherry, Smug, and (surprise, surprise) Art? Shit like this is why the fgc needs and ED page.

I don't know who any of those people are

Literally who? Just play good fighting games, who cares about the drama?

Maple's fucking watery.

I saw this, it was pretty funny

drama will always be fun to watch

I mean, so is blood

Blood can clot, maple syrup runs off shit.

Sap clots too though

Can't argue with those quads.

you re
isnt a goon image

what

That new OP is shit.

MikeZ, pls leave

r8 taste

You have an odd choice for your Tekken main.

On an unrelated note, I've been getting into Soul Calibur 2 again recently and I've been thinking about learning Raph. What do I need to know about playing him? Also are any of the Soul Calibur games past 2 worth playing?

bears are cool, and the only reason i got into tag 2 was because friends played it and they all dropped 6

Teaser.
twitter.com/KillerInstinct/status/834121307448958977

I still need to try central fiction but right now every other fighting game feels like such shit compared to GG.

I'll probably buy central fiction when it drops on PC. Here's to hoping there's no Denuvo.

Shit like that is a perfect reason why people say this game has no personality. 5 active frames and a low profile hitbox means you could reliably anti-air with a full ground combo. That'll scare people from jumping, and force them to consider other options. In 5, especially when neither player has meter, there is nothing to stop someone from jumping all over the place, since anti-airs do fuck all damage until you have a bar you're willing to spend. I miss when developers would design a character to have some really powerful ability and then try to balance the game from there. People love to play the character Baiken from GG because the idea of meterless alpha counters makes the character seem extremely powerful, even if she is weak in other aspects. By the time SNK closes shop for good, there will still be armies of assholes on Fightcade running endless Iori/Kim/Yamazaki mirros because the idea of having crazy good normal attacks appeals to people. Can you imagine modern Capcom greenlighting a new character who uses the power of yoga to stretch his limbs 80% of the screen? Naturally Dhalsim was another character they had to remove legacy attacks from because new players won't instantly know how to deal with that guy who just does stand fierce and yoga sniper. Is there anything that SF5 characters do that wasn't done better either by previous iterations of the characters or characters from other games? I can't think of anything.

He's trying to say it's something from SA. I think he might be having a stroke while doing it. Which, if it's exclusively something from SA, imageboards were made by goons too, so might as well abandon them.

I've heard that V revives the competitiveness of characters, if you can deal with the fact that everyone has different names and you don't care about the lore. III is fun as a singleplayer game thanks to Chronicles of the Sword, and IV is okay. Not broken in some respects, but I don't think it plays as well as 2. Also none of the English voices come close to 2's level of fit.

Play Melty Blood and then say that to my face and not online.

I'm just waiting for a price drop on the ps4 version. Shit is still 60 dollarydoos and I really don't want to pay that much at all.

until another tekken 7 comes out, i'm gonna keep playing SFV, I'm thinking about switching mains over to bison, anyone have any tips/tricks with him? I don't get alot of opportunities to play him, my scene is filled with juri, rashid, ryu, urien and ken. also, post these kinda things, anyone got one for tekken and persona 4 arena?

I have the Tag 2 one, but the last time someone made one of these someone posted it on Reddit.

this angers me beyond belief

Capcom designed their game for other reasons and it hasn't worked out very well. They had some delusion that if they made the game simple they'd somehow get the LOL audience.

This kind of charts are pleb-tier. What did you expect?

That doesn't even sound good on paper.

Update on the pokken one

taking suggestions for finishing sceptile and weavile

El Fuerte vs Yun

Flawed reasoning…

-he's best played as a punish character and/or an aggressive poker
-for pokes ranging from you opponent being closer to farther use LP - MP or MK - HP - psycho axe. c'HK could work from even farther (but not really a poke) but only if you think your opponent's going to do something and your attack will have priority over it.
-for combos there's the target combo; MP into psycho axe called shadow axe, this will bring you into throw range of your opponent but don't go for it every time since predictability is something you should always avoid, other than that LP into any L-special, c'MP into any M-special and HP into any H-special, remember that unless you use V-trigger to cancel standing MP and MK don't combo into shit other than the before mentioned Shadow Axe combo for MP, a'HP is you're best air to ground combo starter, a'HP HP H-scissor-kicks or H-psycho flames if you didn't charge.
-for his anti-airs his best options are c'HP, psycho flame or HK, crouching HP is good in a pinch but it is weak if they jump over you for a cross-up, psycho flame is weird because the hits seems to vary a lot on if you use L, M, H, EX and both the height and how close your opponent is to you, EX is great for cross-ups and for the non-EX ones in quite a few angles you can follow up an anti-air flame into Super I would recommend practicing it first to get a good feel for that, no one likes wasting full meter, if you land a HK and it's a crush counter it can lead into an HP, C'HK, psycho axe, or even any kind of scissors kick (but getting both hits once again requires practicing with the angles and timing), if you wanna cheese with the game's infamy for anti-air jabs, use standing LP
-for air to airs there's MP and HK, MP if they're close and you can hit MP again for another hit, HK if they're not as close.
-his super is really easy to combo into and is great in general since it covers his whole body and can be done in the air, it can combo into most normals, all specials (depending on the distance and angle for a lot of them, as in scissor kicks and devil's reverse), even V-skill, it's pretty good to keep for a scare tactic but I haven't seen a whole lot of Bison players use it, since EX blast is a projectile and the go-to V-trigger combo(EX-flame into EX-blast into EX-Stomp) is what most Bison's keep full meter for.
-anything else else uh, his dash is a teleport and timed right can go through a regular fireball(although you'd just want to get a V-skill out of an ordinary fireball), V-trigger dash can go through Ryu's Super as well as you can teleport behind your opponent in V-trigger, psycho axe is not an overhead he doesn't have a ground one so be aware of that, and don't forget to use stomp/devil's reverse.
alright that's about all I got.

The trick is to throw in words like fag or nigger to dissuade plebeians from sharing it out of shame.

thanks man! I'll be starting my training with him later tonight!

How does Bison fight Mika or Laura?

neat

There's a new kind of normalfags in CURRENT YEAR.
One that find those words unironically funny.

fuck this is pretty fun

Maple syrup isn't sap, Satan.

They didn't even take the finished version I made.

As you can see by the numbers, MK was really good in the end, with fans and critics, like KOF, and the XL version fixed many problems including online.
I just wanted that they didn't chose so poorly with those DLC packs, with four characters from movies while at least 3 playable MK characters where buried in the game.
And I still believe the decision to mess the the female designs came from WB because they were aiming at esports. The concepts in the game show they were going to be using costumes that were quite reveling.
When MK 11 hits the market, I wish NR will learn from their mistakes. They already did it once with MK 2.5D style.

Shames me to say it but I kinda want to give Kolin a whirl. Probably going to bug someone who has the game to share play.

I'd play MK all day if their animations were a little better and the combo system wasn't dial a combo, I actually quite like everything else
I completely disagree with this though, we could have gotten Fujin, Kai, Frost, Sareena, Sindel or any one else that is actually MK related but we all got movie characters instead, which I think only Jason actually fits the game. Also mind some of these characters already make cameos in fucking story mode and you even fight some of them it wouldn't be hard to put them as fighters. Bi-han should have stayed as Cyber SZ and the regular SZ should have been Frost instead, the way they handed them in MKX was just stupid imo, I didn't like Triborg much

How exactly are you disagreeing with me? I'm a bit confused.

I read that as "I just wanted to say they didn't chose so poorly…". Sorry, just my mistake ignore the latter half of that post

Classic Iori is up for purchase if anyone else cares

TBH, the Triborg could have worked if there was a better explanation seems like the Triborg was a residual memory or something from the Cyber Lin Kuei, but, why is Smoke there? In this timeline he was never transformed. I would like to see that Bi Han was intrigued by that creature, since it was a new being, and decided to not destroy it.

why is it after spectating a match on fightcade for any of the KOF games. once the two finish their match, the players are replaced by Bots fighting eachother.
The only way to continue spectating them is to close the spectate window, and re-click on the match.

is there a way to fix this?

Great. We barely break the ArcSys cycle and now we're in a NRS cycle.
At least, nobody doubt that MKXL is done, now. I also wish they've made KP3 before going XL, tho. Fujin deserved a room.

Well, they are online.

I was so disappointed by last stream I don't want to spend time watching this one, can you post the highlights

I will try, but my connection is terrible today.

Please user, Asuka and Lili are for yurifags. If anyone, Alisa is the waifufag character of Tekken. trust me, I happen to be an expert on this subject.

Somebody has the "MVC4 Worst of Both Worlds" pic?

I gotchu fam.

10/8, m8.

Can someone tell me whats going on with the CPT? This time last year, I was watching a tournament stream just about every weekend. Now I can't find shit on twitch with the exception for side streams or some faggot talking over a restream.

I understand SFV is in shit shape right now, but I'd also like to watch whats going on in GG/Marvel/BB/ect.

Apparently, Marvel had a revelation of cosmic proportions - that constantly shoving leftist propaganda in comics was hurting their business like people buy comics to be entertained and not lectured by clueless dipshits. Makes me wonder if they called Capcom all coy like "…we'd like to change a few things."
Wouldn't matter anyway; Capcom would probably triple down. "But it's the [CURRENT YEAR]! And look at all that fat cash we made from our new socially conscious target audience."

Polite sage for OT shitposting.

nice numbers.

Marvel is still trying to push Ms Muslim, Whore, Black Ironwoman, Captain I hate America, BLM-Spider-Man, and Tumblrsquirrel. Tumblrsuirrel doesn't get that much attention because they realized no one likes an ugly, fat bitch who doesn't do anything out of whining about social justice with her minority-tranny faggot friend that's even more unlikable than said fat bitch (What the fuck is the tranny faggot supposed to be anyway?!). Ms. Muslim can still be pushed without leftist propaganda (even though rapefugees and a recent arrest of a converted terrorist don't help her case). Like you said, Capcom would shove Rashid down our throats even though everyone hates him out of tiers.

I hope one day some apocalype evangelion style event happens in the Marvel universe with Ms Muslim in the center (because she's in every comic and timeline for some reason) and it all leads to a proper universe reset where no stupid shit happened (even the stupid non-SJ stuff) and Ms Muslim is back to being a regular person and cries like a bitch, then has a comic about her coming to terms with it for the people that like her since she's apparently the most popular of the PC characters even with regular fans

but that's a subject for another board

SNK is selling their tourney T-shirts, these fuckers are going all out with the merchandise now
amazon.co.jp/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1VC38T7YXB528&orderID=&protocol=current&seller=A2L29Y9K07W8YO&sshmPath=

wew

I hope they get stabbed by a rapefugee and even my scenario is more likely to happen.

I've been trying to Master Sol recently in GGXXAC+R, but I'm having some trouble with his more advanced stuff, such as a consistant SW loop, a proper dustloop, and a BR loop. I can do a dustloop in the corner if I mix in some j.s. For example, when I have my opponent in the corner, I'd do 6K, 5H, j.S, j.D, j.S, j.D, and then end with either a DP or a BR. Any Sol mains willing to help me out?

I want a story where TumblrSquirrel or Ms Muslim actually experience a consequence for being shitty heroes (failing to save a woman from getting raped and killed by a black guy/Rapefugee). People actually give them shit for being useless heroes, since other superheroes that failed to save the day would get their shit kicked in. That, or I want Ms Muslim to experience rape by a Rapefugee, and the people she sided with turn on her for seeing the truth behind leftist bullshit.

Unfortunately, those would require decent writing and Marvel being okay with losing an audience it never had in the first place. 'Guess we're stuck with shit comics.

best place to see whats on

eventhubs.com/streams/

this place seems significantly better than the other /fgg/.

?

the 4chan /vg/ fgg.

what else?

Why would you know what threads are on 4chan, you faggot?

I am all knowing.

I think you're just a faggot.

starting to look like that other fgg the more you post. funny.

How bad is it? Do they defend SFV?

It's popular to hate SFV there too. It's one of the faster moving threads on /vg/ as well so it's full of shitposting mostly.

Funny.

Thanks fam

Where's the [Unsolicited Opinions on Israel???]

it's day one DLC

I don't have much experience with fighters only a few here or there and the only game I play anymore is melee. I could never really get into fighting games but I want to give them a try I was never really fond of traditional fighting games and was wondering if there were any out there with a technical style of play similar to melee pls no bully.

Play Touhou 14.5 Urban Legend in Limbo

Today's Kasumi's birthday.

Today is the date and year when Neo Geo Battle Coliseum happens. It is also Neo Dio's birthday

Happy Birthday Goddess Ninja.

The one kitana outfit in the middle there is almost exactly what we ended up with though

Kasumi has the same birthday as me, and she's a big titted redhead ninja. It's fate.

It's a good day. Unfortunately my buddy is a bit rusty so I've been beating him a lot. Though he plans on practicing over the weekend so I may have a challenge on monday. Also I finally got my team for KoF XI.

"I'm a FIGHTER"

SFZero3 Karin > SFV Karin

No, user. No, it isn't.

Don't act like you're in a special case.
cripplechan = cuckchan.

This general might not be what it used to anymore, but it sure as fuck is still better than /fgg/.

8/v/ shouldn't have any generals in the first place. Even if it's better than Scatty Juni's realm, it still is a shithole.

fucking smurfs, man

family sharing was a mistake

Yep, Cyborg and tubes, BOOM TUBES

PQube to bring GGXrd Rev2 to Europe. They don't forward any details we don't know already but someone linked pic related on the comments. If that's true, it's coming late May. A lot earlier than I expected which makes me think we're really just getting Answer and Baiken.

Didn't know there was a name for these sock puppet accounts. The more you learn…

That's Kuai Liang fag. Bi-han was thrown out in a fucking soulnado.
I wish he was the regular subzero coming back as a human again after that episode but with some "noob"moves, Frost as more "Killer Frost"-esque and Kuai stayed as CyberSubzero but at least we had Triborg.I wish we had at least one "Bi-han" skin though

I also didn't like Mileena's lips. She was cuter in MK9.

I'ts been almost a year that we're expecting an update with new games, UI and bugfixes like many network ones people have sometimes.

It really does, cripple chan is however:
a little less weeby
better functioning site
more annoying captcha
WAY smaller user base
not as casual as cuckchan
a little bit gayer
not as much happenings due to cuckchan being more well known.

Do they still do "sniffposting" other than plain shitposting?
The only reason I was still there were those fightcade tournaments and the guy leaking KOFXIV stuff but I found that he posts on SRK and on his twitter so I don't need to go to that place anymore

Let me guess, Oswald/Gato/Kula?

I didn't even realize Cyborg wasn't confirmed yet. This supes makes Snyder's one look like the epitome of hope. Poor Kara.

Did anyone here had a chance to play the beta?

I have nothing to update but why not? I've been out of a few threads.

The best one survived, I guess. I mean, in MK 9 Bi-han wasn't much of a mainly man when Scorpion crisped his ass. But, in the end, both became Quan Chi bitches for a while.
And Frost had a hard life. The girl can't get anything right I guess, but there is no reason to not have her in MK anymore. But I would not like a complete Cyber-Frost. Maybe an enhanced Frost, Jax style, could be cool though.

If anything, I expected something like halfway through April when they said Spring. This date is borderline summer. Oh well.

Nope, though I have been thinking of switching out one of them for kula.

It seems early for me because I'm clinging to the vain hope of them adding 4-5 new characters.

Robo Ky I could see them adding later down the line, since he was in the story mode for Revelator although he doesn't make it to the end.

Watch the after credits scene

It could be that they're going to keep us on arcade parity from now on but break a full game release into multiple parts of 2 characters each instead of arcade having 3 characters exclusive for a year or two then a release with 3 more characters for the console version.

I guess that would mean that PC and non-arcade players don't have to jack it to videos of nip players enjoying their new/returning characters at the arcade, but it could also mean that you spend the same amount of money but in 20 dollar intervals for the same overall result.

No thanks.
ABA and Robo-Ky would be cool though, though I don't see much of a chance of ABA returning, R-Ky is plausible.

Please, go away.
Best Mileena char design in a MK.

Whatever you say, pal.

I've always thought Bo Rai Cho was kind of cool in his own way, he gets shit fatalities alot of the time though

Amazon is often wrong with stuff like that though. I hope they'll have more characters for PC/PS release, only two is disappointing. I'd love it if the PC release wasn't delayed by 80 billion years again and still priced almost normally despite this like Rev1 was. By the way, it's weird how it is 19$ on PS so often but it's still 50-60 on PC and only gets 10%-tier discounts, but trying to comprehend what goes on inside Arcsys' minds is an impossible task.

I really want them to give me Robo-Ky, I'd much rather he did not appear in the story mode at all than for them to fuck me like so with him being there, having a huge role and even an after-credits scene to make it even more obvious he's alive and well but then not putting him in the game. He was my main and I am the autistic type who doesn't really ever drop mains in fighting games once I start liking them no matter what, I can bear with substitutes but that's not the same.

Whatever I say, then.

Rev2 is a DLC for Revelator, and they've already said that it's going to have release parity between consoles and PC, and it'll be cheaper accordingly.

I agree with you that Mileena was a QT in MKX, but you have to understand that Holla Forums is the gayest board on 8 chan, moreso than /cuteboys/, its only natural they'd be attracted to the broad shouldered man with tits that Mileena was in MK9 than the one that looks like an actual woman from MKX.

Its funny cause the MKX one is more like how she's looked in every game but every just took it at as OMG SJWS GUYS, THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN WTF

Just to clarify, I like everything about her design in MKX outside of the teeth protruding from her cheekbones.

Hi tumblr.

Does anyone know a good seller for wooden fightstick cases? I have a PS360+ PCB in a box somewhere and I wanted my 2nd fightstick to look nicer than my first. Simplecases looks like it'll be down for a while as it hasn't been up in months and I'm getting impatient to the point of eyeing the wood selection in home depot and getting ready to make it a DIY project.

foehammershop.bigcartel.com/ sells them for real cash dollar money but I've heard good things about them.

Is it march yet?

US price is already confirmed to be 20 dollars for the upgrade. I assume yuro version will be a little cheaper than that because Arcsys have proven they can into conversion rates. Also, Shini did jokingly mention on the steam forums all 3 platforms (e.g. PS4, PS3 and PC) will have a simultaneous release.

Can confirm, built mine from a FH case and have had it about 3 years now. They make quality stuff and they're even pretty light, my buddy's acrylic case weighs almost double what mine does. Yeah, they're a bit expensive though.

Look on imgur for one of their many woodworkers that post to advertise their etsy. Then, DM them and ask if they'll do a commission. That is what I did, and I got a sweet case with glow in the dark green acrylic used to fill in the grooves.

twitter.com/KillerInstinct/status/834825523549253632

Looks like Killer Instinct is getting a Samurai as the next character. If they are re-using other character assets like Killgore, probably female as well since it would likely be an Orchid/Hisako crossover

God fucking damnit that probably means the final character is probably Atriox from Halo Wars 2 which would be the fucking worst, most boring pick possible.

Seems good. I already knew it'd be DLC for ~20Eur, but what I didn't know is it will probably be a simultaneous release.

When will they release Centralfiction though? I saw it is already in Steam's database since like two weeks but so far no news.

You may be severely retarded. The proportions for MK9 Mileena outside the game and in different lightning engines looks wonky. Her tits are balloons, hips don't match thighs, shoulders which are sort of broad but it's better than the desexualized MK10 by far. I just wish they did proportions correctly, wider hips, toned down shoulders, ass can stay, tits that are a bit more real then she'd be perfect. MK10 can piss off, that's a boyish woman with tiny tits and no ass, hips or thighs.

Nah

gay tbh fam

Man, I wanted Joanna Dark. But, we can't have what we want most of the time.
And, another Japanese character? I mean, Hisako is great, but maybe they could have tried something else. Hell, since KI is full of magic and super ghosts, maybe a character from the mongols, or some arabian or african warriors. Not counting mummy here.

If you limit her design to her clothing, I could agree, but her MK X fails miserably in so many ways.
So yeah, many of the costumes on MK X don't look that bad at all, but they made the female bodies much worse, while no significant change were made in the male bodies.
That was a huge fucking double standard. And I think WB have a part on it.

user, with Mileena, you go raw or you go down. If you want lips, that's why Kitana exists.

They already said no crossover.

Well, FUCK YOU Chloe
Pls, don't make him Gigas tier

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/2/23/report-eddy-leaked-for-tekken-7-from-press-event-in-brazil.html

Seems like Tekken 5 Eddy costume is back. Not bad.

You're fucked with that. Most of the console exclusives are going to be trash-tier.

Nobody knows if they're gonna stay Console Exclusives.
But look at Bob and Master Raven. I'm pretty sure they will not make the same mistake they did in TTT2.

The arcade version is more or less complete, and I doubt Harada will add the exclusives to that version let alone balance the game around them. Bamco can't afford to keep the game exclusive to Asia because people are tired of waiting. Bob and Raven were meant for the arcade version though. If Tekken 7 flops (Which I am predicting it will because Harada will somehow top Ono), he's definitely not going to update the game even out of catering to fans.

These are the only versions of Mileena for me.

They're still updating it. The game had tons of balance patch. It's like a beta they can always update for free on their own server, unlike the console ports. The Console version will be the untouched one.

Why? The arcade version was meant to be balanced with the players. For each new characters they added, they also made a balance patch and gave new moves for the other chars.

It's Tekken. They already announced a story mode for normalfags. And normalfags somewhat loves Tekken. The sales will be fine, it's on the FGC side that the game will probably flop.

On what, the shill? I thought they already announced that they wanted to bring the other characters for free, just like in TTT2 with the clones.

The console version, yes. Which is why he let him and his team until June to do so.

There's no way Tekken 7 will ever eat shit as hard as SFV did. That was already ensured nearly from the start, but the moment they decided to hold off on releasing the game in favor of a more complete product, it was really solidified then.

Besides, Tekken is literally the best selling fighting game of all time. TTT2 kind of stifled the series for a few years because it wasn't as popular but I think Tekken 7 will really do well.

OK fam.

If the story mode is a Tekken Force game, this is something the series have since 3. This is part of Tekken.
I hope you are not gonna say that the only thing that matter in the console release of a fighting game is the fucking online.
And the console be untouched? Dud, Season Pass is already announced. I think they will keep both versions updated..

The biggest mistake of TTT 2 was to not get released on PCs when MK, SF, GG were released. They had a Wii U version, but not a PC version. You can't be more retarded than that. At least they are changing it now. But with Denuvo, and day one DLC…

TTT2 killed the community. But it's more the community's fault than the game's.
I still don't get why the TOs didn't go solo only for some tourneys, instead of teams only.

I've heard nothing about Denuvo and Tekken 7. Only speculation. Do you have a source on that, sir?

So far, their game releases on PC have been using Denuvo. Berseria did, God Eater 1 and 2 did too. So far, when questioned about it, Harada didn't denied they will use it.
If you call that speculation, you are correct. But if you can't see the pattern, and even worse now this Tekken will receive god only knows how much DLC, when I remember what they did to SC V, that was sick, you know the chances are just too big.
So, to summarize

Don't even joke like that.

Your favorite Namco titles will come to PC, but they'll ALL have Denuvo, user.

>implying they'll ever do pc ports for the Gundam: Extreme Vs. games

You mean, the ones that already started to be translated to english and even get western releases?
user.
user.
user.

the only one they released in the west sold like shit because it was the worst game in the series, digital only, a vita exclusive and they didn't advertise it at all.

As long as VF5 is in PC without Denuvo, I'm fine.

Talk to Sega about that.

Also talk to Sega about getting any kind of PC port. Sign whatever they ask you to, it might boost the chances of a PC port.

Can I talk to SEGA about a PC/Steam port of PPT, instead?

Smash leddit mods leaked the evo entry numbers for some autistic reason (Probably because Smash was getting beaten in entrants). 1453 entered for SF V and every game has less. Less than 2000 registrations at Evo so far. Comparitively last year had over 3000 registrations for SF V alone and more for Smash 4 and Melee.

archive.is/WeQFb

Also Final Round had 1000 SF V entrants last year and had to be capped. This year, only 250 and lots of places left. The first premier of the Capcom Cup tour and the effects are already being seen.

Wew Capcom. Guess people don't mind being Left Behind.

Even if a tranny won a SFV tourney, no one is going to want to play SFV because the game is flat out shit. The only way you can get more people to play is if you offer weed money. Speaking of trannies, if Gllty starting to sell himself as a hooker again?

SFV is garbage and the novelty wore off quickly, not to mention some of the tiers got flipped on their head so anyone who was trying to master a character would of given up. Its purely about the money now and even some fgc guys are trying to bring back Ultrasf4, it will be at canada cup this year.

trannys and gays have always been in the FGC but no one cares, its kinda like japan in a way.

kek, that mentally ill tranny pros itself out?

Jesus Christ.

I knew there was a reason I was looking forward to it.

How the fuck did capcom manage to go back to PS1 era loadtimes?

I think part of the blame is UE4 being kinda bad on consoles for some reason
T7 is on UE4 and Harada had to fix 2 minute load times it had on consoles during development
Though MKX has good load times so idk

No user, they fucked up even more than that.

Many PS1 games had no load times at all.

Someone asked me yesterday if the FGC had any Alt-Right "communities".
I just linked this thread.

Play any of capcom's 2D fighting games on the PS1 especially any Darkstalkers game.

Why Arle?

I remember playing Puzzle Fighter. Easily 20s of loading screens.

MKX is modified UE3 not UE4. Also I doubt it's anything UE related

Did he suck your dick after you praised Milo, the leader of the Alt-Right™?

I don't know who Milo™ is, but (s)he totally sucked my dick after that.

Had my Hori Rap V for a few months now and I'm interested in modding it with new buttons and a stick. Which ones would you recommend and how do they feel? My stick feels a little loose and the buttons feel a bit too sensitive for me

Most people will just tell you to get a sanwa stick and sanwa buttons. Sanwa buttons are a little clackier than Hori's kuro buttons.

That sounds more like what I'm looking for. The ones I have now have very little feedback
Speaking of which, is it considered good practice to let the stick spring back to neutral before I do motions like a gearstick?

Anybody got any recommendations for a PC stick? I've been thinking of the Hori Mini 4 and the Qanba Drone but those are pretty hefty investments.

I'd also like PS4 compatibility for a just in case scenario if I break down and buy KOFXIV on it but its optional.

I got the qanba q1 a few years back, it's alright, works with the ps3 too, comes with these neat little table clamps too

meant to reply to

Oh, this chart is nice, thanks user.

Here's a site someone put together for fightstick input lag a while back, obviously not 100% up to date, but gives a general idea.

teyah.net/sticklag/results.html

At the risk of sounding like a dumb shithead, 11 ms is really bad, right?

11 ms is 11 millionths of a second, and there are 60 frames in a second in a fighting game, so it's not even 1 frame of input lag unless I've lost my mind.

displaylag.com/what-is-input-lag-the-breakdown/

Oh good so its not worth sweating then, thanks homie.

Any of you still playing SC2 on Dolphin?

Man I forgot Bi-han even existed and I'm sure MKX did too I don't remember any reference to him except for a Sub-zero mirror match dialogue. The thing about 3 sub-zeros is, because of variation system that would pretty much mean 9 sub-zeros and I don't think anyone could think of original moves for that much frost based characters. I really wished Frost would get some love though, a lot of shit characters got redeemed in MK9 like Stryker, Nightwolf etc but I don't think MKX redeemed anyone

Smoke being one doesn't make any sense but I think Triborg isn't canon anyway so it doesn't matter

But why compare a 3D game to a 2D game when you can do it with 3D ones?

Because we're comparing loadtimes, not gameplay. 3D PS1 fighting game didn't have that bad of load times, the 2D ones were notoriously bad much like SFV

But didn't that happened, in part, because the PS1 was terrible for 2D games in general? The console was not good enough for that. I think the lack of RAM is a reason for it, since the Saturn fixed this by adding 4 mb of RAM with that cartridge.

Yes, that exactly why it happened. Which is why I made I criticized capcom for having worse loadtimes than their PS1 2D fighters despite being on a much more powerful system and while the competitions has no problems with short load times.

Why does Gengar have all the cool combos in Pokken

That's what I'm saying. The comparison makes little sense because:
A: The system they are using now is design for 3D, and the same engine is used in many other games that don't have the problem.
B: Their also 3D games on the PS1 didn't had the problem. Mostly because the console was designed for 3D.
You are kind of comparing apples to oranges here.
But it would work to compare it to MK X and Tekken 7 soon. Or hell, even USF IV on the same console.

user, you're getting too autistic over a statement which boils down to; "I haven't seen load times this long since PS1 2D fighters".
The comparison was never about the load times on a technical level or games that have shorter load times. It was comparing the load time length.

Ah, with that I agree.

I'm loving KoF98, even though it's taking time, but why on earth is it so popular with BR?

Also, when playing with a keyboard, do you hit "left" with your pinky or your ring finger?

Where do 8arc sticks fall in the tier list? Aris was praising them, and I almost bought one years ago.

Pelican made some fight pads. They were garbage because they were easy to break. Mad Catz pads are also trash-tier.

SF4 may have its flaws due to 3d. Most annoying is the slightly changing hurt-boxes when the standing idle. This may have contributed to the unblockable vortices; fixing the idle hurtbox may have been a better solution to delayed/instant wake-up.

Neo Geo AES cabinets being more financially viable compared to other arcade cabinets led to them being everywhere in Mexico and South America

advantage: 3d is more adaptable. ie.Boxer with Chunner's moves

If you think your stick is a little loose, a Sanwa JLF will feel just as loose as your Hayabusa. I think something like a Seimetsu LS-32 or 56 might be closer to your tastes, if you want to shorten the lever distance before activating a switch. If you're comfortable with the distance you need to move the lever before hitting a switch but want move resistance from the stick, consider getting a heavier spring for the Hayabusa instead. Kuro buttons are pretty sensitive, so I replaced mine with Seimetsu buttons, although you can't go wrong with Sanwa buttons either.

HORI fanboy here.

HUGE-go!

It's eleven thousandths of a second, one frame at 60fps is 16.66ms

11ms isn't a big deal but it's not the only source of lag in the loop (game -> screen -> eyes -> reactions -> stick -> game) so minimizing lag where you can isn't a bad idea, generally speaking.

Where can I find tier charts for older KoF games?

Is the Hori Rap 4 considered acceptable? I've been eyeballing it and found a used one for a 100

It's good, yeah.

I don't have a rap 4, but I do have pics related and a few other hori controllers. Had no problems with them

Thanks, will probably bite the bullet next payday

Is there a fighting game where you can sprint both directions and there's no stamina bar?

Is the increased lag from multiple controllers only caused by wireless or does DS4 start to perform worse even when plugged in and charging?

I get you. Thanks a lot for the advice

Karinchu/Zadi FT10 starting soon

T-thanks 8ch

Ayy anyone here play UNIEL on PC? If so I could use some help getting it to start…have been troubleshooting for hours.

dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
has a few

Xenoverse 2 does not have Denuvo and it was released after God Eater 2, One Piece Burning Blood has no Denuvo too if I'm not mistaken. It's also worth mentioning that Berseria was cracked shortly after release so they may have learned the lesson that Denuvo is a waste of money in the end.
Surely there is a catch like the fact that these two games were just published by Bamco and developed by different developers, but maybe there is a hope after Berseria was cracked, community manager on Steam forums said nothing about Denuvo so I assume they didn't put it into the game yet, maybe they also acknowledge that people don't pirate fighting games because multiplayer is a major part of fighting games
To say, if they add Denuvo they can go fuck themselves, might as well just pirate this game when CPY crack it in one week or less and play local multiplayer. However, for now I don't feel like I want to play it, current roster is disappointment.

Depends who you ask.

A shill will tell you that delay is the most important thing in the world as long as he gets you to buy a $2000 display or $400 gamepad just because it works 3ms faster than what you have or some faggot's praising it (like @ "Where do 8arc sticks fall in the tier list? Aris was praising them, and I almost bought one years ago.").
. Tourneyfags have buyer's remorse and will repeat a shill's pamphlet, thinking that their $4500 idort setup can make them slightly better and win at melee tourneys.
Anyone that knows this shit can explain to you how most delay is irrelevant.

The only thing you have to worry about is that you're using !quality! hardware and you know how to maintain or repair it. Everyone's subject to the same factors and if someone is consistently losing, that guy doesn't need a prototype 1picosecond delay gaypad, he needs to get good.

For instance, playing videogames on a computer that hasn't seen any maintenance in ages (stock thermal paste, dust-coated fans, used by a smoker) will have shit performance and cause the player to notice framerate drops or long loading times, not to mention that stuff such as the CPU won't last as long if it's running @ 70°C instead of the usual "out of the box" 40°C+/-. Having basic knowledge of both comp science and how to use a screwdriver can do wonders when you have to open something up and do as little as clean fans or tightening a screw.

Best case scenario you're losing at fighting games because your video card can't keep up, or you don't get to play at all because you have an IDE HDD full of malware from trash you pirated and others just disconnect instead of waiting 5 minutes because you might as well have Windows 10 installed on a PS4. Don't forget that quality hardware is important, and that you should really pick a chink dualshock ripoff over a madcatz that has a 40ms delay.

Regardless of delay, the human brain is good at predicting what will happen. It's is even less of a factor when you consider the basic art of reading opponents, skill levels/matchups or using an input device that you aren't familiar with..

Ask any Mexican, they probably have tattoos featuring KoF charts.

Play Guy in SF4 or Maki in CVS.
Anyway, why bothering with a back run? If you want just a front run, take any KOFs.

Yeah, JStars Victory Vs. and Smash :^)

Are you on Windows 10?

Nigga, you don't even need that. Just take care of your shit. The rest of this post is pretty on point though. The only thing the idorts who pay gorrilions of dollars get is something that should reduce 1 whole frame of delay, essentially. And that's assuming they did everything like buy the

That's an american cliché. In reality, KoF is a third-world game. In Europe, you'll replace your mexicans with our sandniggers and niggers. In South-East Asia, Taiwan wrecks China at 97.

NO ZAPPA NO BUY

It can't be first world if it doesn't suffer mass immigration from shitskins looking to leech welfare.

Ayy

Guys, there is such a thing as a Second-World country, like China. It's a developing nation, not quite to the same diversification of labor as something like most European countries and the US/Canada.

Shut up mexican

Oldass Arcadia Magazines. SRKwikis have some of them. Most ends up with the broken ones or with infinites at the top like Angel and Vanessa in 2002. Other times, the game is so broken tiers don't even matter like in '95 and '96/'99 to some extend.

The real question is: Where the new gals fit in the most relevant chart?

So 8arc sticks are trash? I guess it was good I saved $200.

When you're looking for your main in a fighting game, do you find your main just by looking at a character and saying "this is the character I wanna main" or do you look at each character individually and decide who you're gonna main based on how good you are with said character? pic unrelated.

I just choose the toppest sniff, gameplay doesn't matter

If I like a character's aesthetic I gravitate towards it and only stick with it if I like the gameplay, I just repeat the process until i find my main.

It's how I found my nigga Adon in Super Street Fightan' Fo.

I still find it funny that for angels super, her tits magically grow mid super.

I asked a couple threads ago and the responses I got were mostly:

I was scrolling through the front page and for a second I thought I saw a familiar cleavage face

Honestly, I didn't like the horns and wings. It would be cool to add an option to remove those things like in DOA5 also the headphones from Shun'ei Kung Fu one.

Another thing that bother me a bit is the colors options are too "safe". Just a few characters change their haircolor or skin. The classic Iori costume just screams the absense of brown/blue hair. A color edit feature would be more than welcome even if a bit limited like in SoulCalibur III.

What said. I really wanted to play Hayabusa in the DOA series but he's too hard for me so I stick with Tina and more recently, Mai and Sarah. Same thing could be said about Subzero and Mileena although I use Subzero as my sub. But other times the first one that clicked for me like Chie, Cerebella and Taokaka I ended up using. it's me for reference

Like I said, a Bi-han skin would make me happy. Just like there's a John Stewart one for Green Lantern(Hal) in the Injustice games.
MKX story was really worse than MK9. Even the comic was better

>Buy one of Hamster's Neo Geo ports for my PS4
If they had online play they would have been perfect, I'd even go full good goy and buy everything they port

twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/834781958538305537

Seems like people are kind of pissed about Eddy being possibly leaked (that or how Namco/Harada handled it). I don't know why would they be upset because they won't have to go to shitty Chloe even though Eddy will be trash tier with the rest of the console exclusives.

At least the KoF girl from Mexico has the biggest personality.

>tfw Angel must give a great titjob

What a fraud.

Rather get an ab job tbh

Angel is nice and all, but Shermie is the best girl.
Vice is a close second

Angel Diablo is best!

Probably, but I do fear for my life since she's got so much stamina that to be satisfied, it must be hell to please her.

Listen buddy, you're entitled to your own opinions, but let's get one thing straight: Angel and Whip are the best. No exceptions.

The only girl worse than Whip is Mia

Someone should make a SNK gal power rankings chart.

>Mia
You mean Mai? Either way, them's fightin' words.

I would but I can summarize it in three lines:
Angel
Whip
Everyone else
For real though, Leona is alright. Yuri is a nice girl, fairly petite. Fuck Mai, though. Overrated, crazy about one dude and fucked over Kasumi coming back. King's a bit too manly and a bit too taken for my liking.

That aside you're alright, although there's nothing wrong with King.

She so shit I don't even bother spelling her name right. Andy is a smart man for not marrying her.

Taken by who? Ryo is way too gung-ho about martial arts to give two fucks about King's tits.

King has tits? :^)

I thought about Mary but she's also in a similar spot to King: Pretty good and taken. She's pretty alright though, especially if Terry keeps her around. Somewhat more sane than trying to keep Jenet around. Some of the girls don't show up very much either, like May Lee and Hinako, so I don't have as much of an opinion on them. I guess Kula's okay too, but she's still a kid/robot killing machine and that's a little weird. Somehow I'm okay with Leona who has literally horrifying god powers though.

Andy learned quickly what problems can arise if you give her attention, like remembering her birthday. If he learned that first, I'm not surprised that he's hesitant to settle down.

I think they're actually going out.

Yuri confirms Ryo and King are dating in KoF XIII they just don't go all out so shit like the AoF Team ending in KoF XI happens again.

Yes and no. Ryo and King are very obviously interested in each other but neither wants to be overt about it so they get paired up every so often by the matchmakers of the Kyokugen style.

Stop using semitic definitions.

Never said any of that. If they offer no significant benefit over what you're currently using then you have no reason to buy them and someone praising them isn't good enough.

yep

You think capcom would spend money trying to fix their game to increase sales over paying for awards that people will forget in less than a month at this point, yet they keep pissing in the wind

Let's make some OC.

melee should be at the bottom with smash4 at the top

actually wait scratch that. fox/falco/falcon mains deserve to be on the bottom while floaties are up top

Swap SF3 with KoF and it would be good.
SF3 is way too filled with retards spewing shit about MUH PARRIES, MUH TOP TIERS, and MUH KURODA.

Its supposed to get worse as you go down, dingdong

THIS SHIT'S TOO DANK, I CAN'T BE STOPPED

a dead thread is better than alive one with shitposts like this in my opinion but whatever

now that's the right way. more complex until the very end where its retarded

SNK needs to announces this things in advance even if they're just PS2 HD ports.
Ninja Master's is extremely underrated

I finished this, too, in case anyone cares. Photoshopping is fun, even if I have to use GIMP.

Fixed your shitty graph

Straight from China.

Hey it worked in the end.

If you guys want a single lady go for Athena since not even Kensou wants to put up with her shit anymore.

I'm surprised she still does that, and that she's not top five on that bust chart.

You almost got it

here you go.

Well, Mai canonically deceives the others probably stuffing her fans there. She's 87cm/55cm/91cm
kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=mai . Maybe Leona stuff her grenades there.

I wish SNK would update that page with the new characters. Liz is top heavy too 90cm but she's 1,74m: kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=elisabeth

And for those doubting the relationship between Ryo and King, just read the reasons she joined the AOF in the place of Robert/Takuma: kofaniv.snk-corp.co.jp/english/history/kofxi_story/index.php?num=ryuko

I've yet to see anyone bring up Evil Zone or Galaxy Fight when discussing fighting games. What's the consensus on both titles?

Evil Zone is pretty shit

You had to remind me it existed.

Evilzone is crap but Galaxy fight is broken and fun. I suspect that a lot of people haven't played galaxy fight to point out it's flaws while evilzone has had more people to pick it apart.

What's with Leona and Chen?

You find those rare? Hell, for some reason I never see people talking about

IIRC in one of the previous games (97 or 98), there's a bug that causes Leona to use the salute animation, normally reserved for her team mates, when facing Chang. SNK owned it and ran with it.

Wasn't that intentional? I remember reading that it was intentional to show Leona's appreciation for "big strength" or something like that.

Get on my level of obscure shitty fighting game knowledge, scrub

Is that you, Not!Kazuya?

yare yare daze

He actually looks more like a proto-Kiryu from the Yakuza games, especially in-game where he wears a white suit and a purple shirt underneath, here's one of the few gameplay videos of this masterpiece on Youtube.

I do actually, having 2 humanoid cars fighting was the high-point of that mode.

Pure Kuraize. But, TBH, I was never a fan of Matrix, so I avoided the games.

To be honest, there were so many Tekken clones on the PS1 that it is funny.

This one's not a Tekken clone, it's a Virtua Fighter clone, down to downright copying some shit off of VF. Imagine if the guys at AM2 were forced to make a Virtua Fighter game on the condition that whenever they work on it they have to be either drunk out of their mind or fucked up on drugs and the end product will be Goiken Muyou. I haven't played the game in a long while, but I remember it having something stupid in its game mechanics like not being able to walk towards or away from your opponent, but just forward or back dash.

This has higher production values if you can stomach the e-celebs.

Indeed it looks like VF, I remember seeing a review of the game on a magazine once. At the time they gave it some good reviews. Damn, the PS1 had so many 3D fighters and beat'em ups…

Gee, I wonder why. Only VG is actually a decent series at the end of it's life. Ehrgeiz is shit as a fighter and was made for the dungeon crawling aspect but Tobal 1 and 2 are ultimately the better games for that.

Pic related is something none of you niggers even know about, get on my fucking level.

There's also Dynamite Deka on Dreamcast.

Toshinden 3 wasn't that bad. Erhgeiz and Tobal 1 were complete shit though.It's a shame Square never translated Tobal 2 because it was so much better than 1. Wasn't VG2 a hentai?

always felt that VG was better than asuka 120%

Never liked VG that much, honestly. Asuka's systems were easy to understand and abuse. The burning system and clashes are still really cool and dealing with projectiles that don't instantly get blocked by other projectiles is interesting.

VG had some hotties but they rebooted it without the original artist and the whole thing just went straight to hell.
I remember the PS1 game having interesting sprite work but the animation sucked.

I don't know why, but 90's anime always looked more visually appealing to me.

Nostalgia, probably, although I'm too young to have grown up with it but I still like the designs. The 90s were when a lot of anime started coming West and I think a lot of people associate 90s aesthetics with "authentic" anime, for lack of a better term.

Can you please leave this general?

wew lad.

Yatagarasu: Enter the Eastward
New version with a new character.
clips.twitch.tv/vjgamerhk/FaithfulGrouseItsBoshytime

You forgot the other ones
Honoka = Elphet | Kasumi = Noel | Hitomi = Tsubaki

Have they ever added GGPO?

This is math even I can solve.

I might get this one. I admit I've goyed it up for Nyotengu on more than one occasion. She's pretty much the only character I play with some light Christie and Momiji on the side.

Neat, I thought the game was abandoned by the devs. It may not be the best fighter available, but I still enjoyed it.
Shame the devs got kiked out of a bunch of money because Nicalis.

Tell me when they show off someone with a Makoto costume

Oh, cool. I thought this game was dead. Looking forward to seeing more of not!Sheik if a scene develops.

This looks awful.

NEW THREAD