Kojima goes full SJW

With politics moving to the right, I'm afraid of this kind of movement in America
Not only kojima the George Lucas of video games. The lack of death stranding gameplay makes me think it might be a high budget walking simulator. web.archive.org/web/20170222011429/http://www.please use archive.is/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NTXHO
archive.is/5XJaS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is web archive acting up for anyone else?

How many times have you made this same thread?

You goons have been trying for ages to get Holla Forums to hate Kojima ever since MGS4.

Kojima is cancer.

Nigger he just called Japan one of the most sexist countries in the world.

When is this coming out? In 3 years?

Japan *is* one of the most sexist countries on Earth and this is a good thing.

What else did you expect? He made Donald Trump the main villain in Revengeance.

Are you saying he's wrong?

How can you deny something that doesnt exist in the first place?

It's actually pretty feminist and has a lot of laws to "protect" women. Just because a lot of the men are perverted doesn't mean it's a "misogynist country".

And also the least homophobic nation in the world. That means that Japan loves dicks.

MG2 having female military soldiers wasn't a big tip that fraudulent Kojima is full-on SJW? Or the amount of faggots his games have?

And yes, women are help made for men. No amount of egalitarian propaganda is going to change that fact.

You do the God-Emperor a disservice. Armstrong is clearly a clearly a representative of the globalist elites who profit off proxy wars. He's a farce of Big Boss, and whose ideology of an eternal war only resembling Big Boss from a superficial standpoint.

Kojima was always a hack that got lucky like douce ex man. No one wanna bring up that when he was vice president Konami had its lowest sales ever? Good luck partisan hack America is gonna look real different in 2023 when your shit comes out.

At least the faggots aren't breeding more retarded numales into this world so they can waste more oxygen.

This is the end of MGS and kojima are redpilled meme?

This is actually true.
t. hentai connoisseur

There's also those weird giant penis festivals they have.

Looks like it.

The meme is gonna transform. If we meme ironically that him acting bluepilled is actually an ARG for the next next game then he can reveal himself to be redpilled (again). It's a longshot but it's the only hope he has.

So is OP a lying faggot using fake links or is he just a regular faggot who can't make links right?

Yeah, I can't see the archive either. Holla Forums's wordfilter saw to that

FUCKING WESTABOOS GET OFF MY PLANET

The archive site appears to be down

George Lucas is a visionary auteur and hater of Jews. Star Wars Prequel Trilogy is an incredible series of kinema full of striking imagery, cathartic sound engineering, and with a screenplay that matches the Greek tragedies. Original Trilogy in comparison are reddit tier meme flicks.

Hmm

Kojima has always been a dumbass.
His games went to shit the second he didnt have someone else writing with him.
MGS3 will remain on of my favorite games of all time

Because OP's a fagioli
archive.fo/NTXHO

This gook is the most overrated hack in the industry, he's never made a good game.
inb4 some autist posts the same screenshots of msg2 he always does, it's one good scene in a sea of shit, get over it.

Sex with women is the biggest jewish lie in the history of mankind. Sex with aryan males is the best sex I ever had.

Major big cities have been pozzed since forever

Pick one and only one, you retarded faggots. Just because he doesn't like Trump (who surprise surprise, supports internet censorship) doesn't make him an SJW.

MGS 2 was a mediocre game though. Compared to Splinter Cell and Hidden and Dangerous 2 it's laughable.

Homosexual acts have been legalized since 1880 and were never forbidden by law in any point of Japan's history.

Just like King Nigger or Hillary #HeForShe.

Try all you want /leftytard/ but you can't take Holla Forums from Holla Forums.

Why do you write that while hiding behind 700 skeletons?

Hes a opportunistic faggot living in commiefornia like every other hack faggot in this industry oh and stealing shit from the 80s like fight club and dumping it into your manga crap movie game about fatass unabombers and CYBORG NINJAS is not SERIOUS COMMENTARY or original.

Every.Single.Time.

Kojima is a westaboo who wants to get into hollywood, of course he'd be against Trump and the right. He'll need to develop a taste for sodomizing young boys though, you cant be a hollywood director without that.

Since OP is a faggot and decided to smear Lucas, lets watch some Lucas film school kino.

Obama and Clinton don't hold office anymore and nobody here is defending them. Stop trying to change the subject.

I will say though, if I was stuck on a deserted island with only one game to play for the rest of my life, this would probably be it.

Here is a working link
archive.is/5XJaS

Strange how he swallowed the fake news. Maybe he was never redpilled in the first place? I know GabeN was always about money and that faggot from pink floyd was always a fucking hippie I still love the wall but Kojima suddenly going back on his red pill status really seems weird to me. It's almost as strange as finding out Jontron is redpilled.

Where did all these faggots come from?

Nigger, some people already hated Kojima way before this

well well well

C'mon.

His games were always overrated meme shit, you redditing faggot.

nigger, i like his first three games, but i recognize that the man is in fact a hack, mgs4 and 5 should be more than enough evidence of that

Go back to hell, god damn

Exodus 2.0 when ?

Oh and Kojima thinks all games in the future will be movies

he has been a hack cuck e-celeb from the start tbh

Yeah, just as well.

>>>/4chan/

Guess what, this also justifies wanting to buy MG:Survive.

*Antagonist

He lives in california and sucks pedowood dick all day don't act surprised.

Are you just trying to kill a word now?

Sure thing, whatever you wanna believe, buddy.

C'mon, he made some great games but you have to admit that after MGS 4 and 5 he kind of deserved it.

This is unironically kino.

Kojima is more redpilled than 95% of this site. Turns out the red pill isn't what you thought it was.

Not hard to figure out. Though in fairness to Holla Forums, the first exodus version of it wasn't so bad. The problem is all the /r/the_donald idiots who've overrun the place.

So what is your source OP? Because I found this interview and it didn't mention anything you said.

You should probably heed your own advice.

Nobody outside of the internet knows who Kojima is no matter how many times he slaps his name on the cover.

I know, it isn't a meme, Lucas is actually a 10/10 director. I'm 90% certain the people who hate him have never seen THX-1138 and don't understand the mythological allusions in the Star Wars Prequels.

What did he mean by this?

Ring wing censorship hasn't been a thing since the 80s. Even in the 90s it wasn't Democrats who actually wanted to get government involved in regulating games.

I agree.

Wow, are you telling me that normalfags who don't play video games wouldn't know the name Hideo Kojima?

He seriously made that? Too bad that he got stuck with Star wars, I would like to see more movies like this

OK, champ.

MGS is just a set of pompous B-movie plots cobbled together with bare-bones 3D gameplay and a bunch of poorly developed gimmicks to make the gameplay seem a bit more "innovative". Some people might find it amusing, but those who seek for actual innovations and design, the patricians, it's quite bad and annoying.

It does? I didn't know that.

Watch THX-1138 and American Graffiti.

I never understood why people loved to suck this guys dick as well as that other faggot who did bayonetta. "LOOK AT MY COOL JAP DEVS, ARENT THEY GREAT". Please, if you cant see the bad and only the good you are the problem. Lets not forget that Japan has companies like Capcom that still exist when they should of went under time and time again for the blatant bullshit they have done. Its people like you who continue to blindly go along with retarded devs and companies that wont Darwinism take its course.

If a game is good, its good. Sure thats a bit of a opinion based mindset but we all know when a game is bad. Doesnt matter if it comes from the east or west. What does matter is that people will eat up all sorts of dumb shit. Heres a shocker, Metal Gear is convoluted and overrated. Im not saying that the entirety has bad games, but for the most part its rated more than its worth, just like Half Life. Now you have this faggot sipping the god damn political correctness koolaid and you still want to defend him yet again because he made a game you liked. Im tired of these game companies and devs being massive faggots and bandwagoning onto political and social platforms just to look cool or fit into groups that will never EVER buy their games. They no longer think about games but think about being progressive. This shit is like a virus and if you cant burn the people who are infected you might as well spread it.

He's overdosing on redpills alright, like the originators of redpill themselves.

4/10, made me reply

They've been here the whole time. Can't say the same about you if you're only now noticing them.

4cucks probably suck Kojima's cock harder than Keighley does. You really think they belong there and you don't?

Yes that's precisely what i'm telling you, can you read a thread? I was defending the other anons use of the term "e-celeb" in describing Kojima. A regular celebrity by definition must be well known to normalfags.

He did a bunch of great short films, he also made a few documentaries before he did Star Wars.

who? whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

This is like Chris chan levels of effort.

I agree tbqh fam.

REMINDER THAT OP IS A FAGGOT WHO IS SPEWING SHIT WITHOUT CITING A PROPER SOURCE
If OP sources the shit he said he'll be less of a gay
archive.fo/NTXHO

archive.org includes the original site url, stupid CIA nigger

oh lol a horseshoe poster again

kek, stay cucked, midget man

LMAO

The purpose of the horseshoe is that both extremes use similar tactics and strategies and inevitably look the same to people who can't form a coherent opinion (centrists).

Don't worry little bro, one day you'll grow up.

BTW, I made an exact same thread yesterday and I included the original source, which is glixel. Probably got deleted due to the lack of archive.

Nah.

get shrekt /a/ mod nigger

Aren't you a big guy?

I thought konami is not allowed to post here?

The 14 words are SJW shit now?

Lucas had basically a few good stories in him. Like many others he continued to attempt more out of the story and just lost the original sight. He just didnt have it in him. Star Wars was a series that could of been good but ended up turning into some PC crap that no one wants to deal with. The Empire was actually the better option to do story wise but they turned it into some punching bag that lost all momentum within the first 3 movies. Boba Fett would of been great…if they didnt shit on him. The Force sides would of been great to flesh out…if they didnt shit on it. Boba Fett was far more a capabil character that should of had his own series/movies ect but nope gotta have some faggot fight for the forces of good instead of a Bounty Hunter fighting through all odds and being the punisher in space. The Empire was actually far better suited for the role of worldbuilding but they killed them off just because they gave them some "I hate you" ship that could wipe out worlds. If they bothered to go into detail with the empire it would of actually been a lot better. Also due to these faggots killing the empire now there is a dimensional race that is immune to the force running around slaughtering people unchecked because these faggots were only shut down hard by the empire. Good job.

Lucas practically made and unmade his entire universe.

You mean except for all the "localization" shit that was happening in the 90s too because Christians owned the US? You mean except for Trump saying he wants to open up libel laws to sue anyone who hurts his feefees?

The horseshoe is not that it appear this way to people, it's that it simply is this way in an absolute sense, not a relative sense. Saying that this theory is like this because of centrists is another theory in itself.

Cuckjima is the reason konami went down hill in the first place him being vice president is when they started plummeting.

Anyone who enjoyed that retard's moviegames should shoot himself.