Offer not available in your region

Humble Bundle didn't take very long to become cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/He1Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do you live? Syria?

>not just pirating it like a bad goy

Speaking of the civilization games, is Beyond Earth any good? From what I've been hearing of the series' recent entries, I'm apprehensive on taking up drive space with it.

No, it's a reskin of Civ 5.

Why does everything turn to shit? Is there a jew in each of us, waiting to seize control when it smells enough shekels? Or do organizations specifically hire advisers who fill their heads with kikery?

Remember when you could pay $0.01 and get every game in the bundle?
What a time that was. Judaism truly does ruin everything.

Money corrupts

Remember when their shtick was DRM free for every game?

Remember when if you bought a bundle early, you'd get bonus games later on?

I think they still do that.

Wrong. It just attracts those who are already corrupt and the people behind Humble Bundle was never good either.
The guys who made it are fucking furry san fran indies. Now they are partnered with some multi trillion dollar kike investors.

Daily reminder pirates are region free.

There, problem solved. You are rewarding the brave men that killed little shitskins in the sandbox.

Just pay $1 and get the best games in the series.

The real red pill is jews are no more organized, corrupt or money hungry than white people — they're extraordinarily ethnocentric though and don't share the tendency towards pathological altruism that whites suffer from.

The Sony leaks were revelatory, strongly suggest anyone with an interest in the jewish question read them.

They became cancer years ago when they started their "but if you want the good games you have to donate X amount, and if you don't donate at least that much then you hate sick children, you bastard!"

many Jews are white, and Trump is a Jew.

You may as well claim the Daleks are out to get you, it's about as factual.

Are you implying they haven't been cancer for years

Or just get them drm free in a torrent

They are definitely cancer.

archive.is/He1Zc

this is why steam sales are bigger than ever

Disgusting. At least all the money went to jew pockets.

You can pick your own charity, so the only jews you MUST give to are paypal, who will take a cut regardless of what you do.

The real red pill is that Judaism ended in 70 AD with the destruction of the Second Temple, and there haven't been Jews in about 19 centuries.
(sage for offtopic)

It still works. That's not HB, it's 2k being dicks as always. I live in Venezuela and I activated Civ IV just fine.

It's true fam, their religion keeps them with some stereotypical characterists since only women can make more jews but some jews are racially white.

thats pretty much how i feel, but i still prefer to use the term jew as a catch all term for people who behave jewishly.