Try to play FF12

Oh fuck. I hate Vaan so much.

Why not just make a blog?
Blogspot let you make a free blog, and the formatting tools are amazing!!

So don't play it.

Try again, otherwise this thread will just turn into bunny girls and toblerone. Don't listen to Andore's lies.

say something insightful or actually interesting in OP and people will respond and actually talk about games. have the entire OP revolve around a one-sentence opinion and people will shitpost. delete the thread and try again

Go fuck yourself.

Sad!

Well done. Keep going.

Just keep going, he pretty much gets sidelined once you get a full party

Nothing wrong with that
That's from 13 tough

what a surprise

Don't listen to this guy. Vaan is top tier through the whole game.

You're taking this imageboard thing very seriously. I'm sure your handler is proud of you for being so active.

I love the combat in 12. Best way to play the game is to power level right at the beginning to 99, then beat the game all in one go so the stupid plot actually makes sense. First time I played it I had 4-6 hours of grinding between each chunk of story so I never had any idea what was going on.

Damn right.

Grinding is for fags.

THEN WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE YOU RETARD.

even if you played as Duke Nukem the beginning to FF12 would still be trash.

What went wrong with FF12?

Now I just know you're a newfag. Please go back to Reddit, where all posts must be moderated before display, so your feelings can be spared.

Salad

Get the hell out of here.
Fuck FF12.

chanz r srs bizns ill hav u kno

Don't be too salty. The fact most posts have been shitposting or telling you to fuck off likely means the collective board doesn't want this thread
:^)

the whole game is shit m8

Stay strong and think about bunny pussy, keep going.

Cool story bro.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:^)

God damn, I mean the blogposting doesn't help but yeah, the beginning is quite shit. Are you playing the vanilla version? I tried IZJS but the classes are so fucked I just stared playing the original one with an imposed class challenge. Pretty nice and makes the game much more interesting and challenging

Fuck FF12

Self moderation only works if others agree. Right now you are just making yourself look like you have an axe to grind against said vidya.
Also FF12 would be a much better game if they just removed Vann and the loli he hangs out with and just make that pirate guy and his playboy bunny the main characters.

It would be a much better game if it were made by better people in the company, and better artists.

Would Vaan been less annoying as a cute loli?

That's part of the problem with most jap games post 2009.
Why the fuck did Obama getting elected have the fuck up the rest of the world.
Thank god the next anime season looks manly overall.
Sick of you queers who latched onto the cute loli fad. I'm not even gonna call it a fucking meme.

Maybe 12 Zodiac Edition will fix it. But probably not.

But user, I, the user you replied to and at least 2 other anons told you to fuck off. There was 6 IDs and 4 were against you.

Sounds to me like others did agree and you just bumped the thread hoping others would come along.

Shame, because it was spot on everywhere else.
All it needed was a proper overworld.

I always abandon FF12 because it's boring.

Vaan could not stop me from having tons of fun with ff12 IZJS. Just pretend Balthier is the MC.

But isn't Balthier the real MC?
Vaans just some faggot that cant keep hit mouth shut