Should I buy this? Is the frustrating grinding I've been hearing about gone?

Should I buy this? Is the frustrating grinding I've been hearing about gone?

If it stops you from posting for a while sure, go right ahead.

No, it's still shit. If you want any of the endgame gear, you have to sift through DestinyLFG groups until you find the one that isn't full of British kids dicking around, and even then you can get kicked from any group for any reason at all, making none of it worth it

Your shit isn't going to carry over into 2, just a heads-up.

what if I just care about having fun with the 4 expansions up until the endgame?

what? everything I've heard says it would

Even without the grinding why would you play it? Its still a stale boring FPS game with Skills and ultimates I bought the game day one and stopped playing it after finishing it never grinded once and was bored after the first 5 minutes

I played through the beta and had a decent time

Then play it I guess I think its extremely boring

You already bought a ps4 proving how stupid you are so might as well.

repetitive gameplay, underwhelming boss fights, poor-sounding guns? those were a few things i've heard

That and the game adds nothing new the story is bland so I wouldnt lay it for that cooperation is borderlands tier and not very fun unless your friends are super fun to play with the multiplayer aspect is similar to call of duty raids are just recycled objectives in another area I never really cared for equipment and got through the game easily so theres a lack of difficulty

fuck, that sucks. the graphics are so good, the art team did a great job, I really just want to hope it's good but maybe I should just wait for Destiny 2

Try searching for a game similar to destiny but executes it properly I'm sure theres something out there that'll suit you

You would get more enjoyment burning that money.

No
Even normalfags have said that warframe is better. If normalfags are even on to the game and don't think destiny is good how bad do you think it really is?

That's bad logic.
normalfags would say that FONV isn't as good as FO3.

I wouldn't buy it. Find another game that fills your grinding needs.

Don't waste your money on that shit dude, the grinding is intact, the old raids are a wasteland, everyone is retarded, trying to find a fireteam is impossible, the enemies are just bullet sponges and the weapons suck big cock, the only good ones are a few exotics but they are still boring

Reported

The point is that normalfags have bad judgement. If we hate a game, but normalfags don't like the scraps either, then what does that say about it?

No its deader than dead. Its had one major content update in the last year and it was a hastily rushed out expansions because Destiny 2 was put back a year. its playerbase has dropped to single % numbers and right now all you do is farm for single digit incremental increases in stats with no point because its finished and will get no more content as Destiny 2 is replacing it in every way.

TL:DR its over and done you missed it.

from what I've heard there wasn't anything to miss

Eh it was okay, its halo reach and diablo 3 mashed together to make a dumb loot grind only theres glimpses of an interesting world instead of relying on cringe tier mehmayshit like blundermemes. the worlds are cool and you want to know more about the world but by now everyone knows the shitstorm the story became.

Its not terrible but its simply in its sunset period as D2 releases this year and nothing carries over so anything doing now is pointless.

Basically think of WoW at the end of its expansion during a year with no content and someone asking if its a good time to start playing it. Nobody would say yes. If you want pvp Titanfall 2 does it better, if you want a loot grind any Diablo and now even The Division does it better. The games fun but nobody is playing it now because its quite simply over and done with.

Think of it like Monster Hunter or God Eater. Nobody plays Monster Hunter online now because Monhun 4U is the current one. D2 is coming in the next 6 months or so and that means Destiny 1 is over and done with.

On the subject of the Destiny, buy it if you have no backlog and you are bored out of your skull. It will have a full sequel next year, and you can find better shooters on pc (but it really is the best console shooter). If you have a ps4 go buy nioh or bloodsouls if you haven't already.

The point is they have shit taste, but even if the feces are too foul for even them to chew on it is truly bad poop indeed.

-and if you have bought bloodborne or oni souls just buy stardew valley and lose months of your life to autism.

To answer your question instead of shitposting and being a total faggot, OP.

If you enjoyed playing the beta or demo, then buy it, because you'll probably enjoy it then. It's not about what fags here get out of a game, but what you get out of it. Don't be afraid to contradict the hugbox here.

No. There's no point in playing a game (((designed))) to make you addicted to a shitty RNG system and micro-transactions. Wait for Destiny 2.

it is genuinely awful

I wouldn't OP. I tried it out after the whole collection went on sale and even for £20, it's just not worth it. It is pretty much Halo and Borderlands mashed together, but missing the good bits from both games.

Yes. I don't care what hivemind is telling about this game (inb4 shill or go back to leddit). After april 2016 patch Destiny became a decent game. Gameplay flow is fast and you feel awesome as guardian. Everything is fast and natural (except platforming; prepare to die jumping a lot). It is MMO, so better find yourself a decent crew to play, or else forget about doing raids or Osiris. It is hard right now, cuz most of the playerbase are veterans who don't want to deal with newbies and will often say in front "no n00bs allowed, only players who've played beta or launch". As long as you find clan which will take you it will be fun. Doing a raid is superb expiriance.

This false flagging shit is getting cloes to meme status.

Only buy it if you have a bunch of friend getting it too. It's really boring playing by yourself.

While doing slightly different 10-minute quests on the same fucking map 100 times??

It's literally a 12 year old who can't spell. Reported for underage.

The music by Marty is the only thing that's good about the entire IP. i.e. everything up to, but NOT including, the Crota's daddy stuff.

Everything else, Activision ripped to shreds.

The music in the DLCs are really forgettable, although I think the Rise of Iron OST is as good as the original Destiny soundtrack. While it's pretty good, it sounds like if Salvatori was trying to emulate his previous work on Halo. I hope the next game has its own musical identity.

Is this the lol thread?

More importantly

I played it a couple weeks ago when I was house sitting for my dad
the kid of the woman he is dating had a newer PS3 with destiny so I played it for a few days
it's grindy empty shit designed to take your time and money with lots of flash and little substance
it is not worth buying period

I heard it was bungie couldn't get their shit together. When the suits came in happy to see what had been done and bungie just kinda shruged they had to go full retard because they dumped so much cash into it.

It's a free to play game that costs money to gain access to, a subscription to XBL/PSN and yet even more money for updates. Also console-exclusive FPS.

Don't bother. You won't even be able to handle late game strikes without either grinding the fuck out of gear or having a dedicated group.

Oh, and gear drops are 100% rando, so you might go for a whole MONTH without a single worthwhile drop.

I don't even know where to start with this bullshit post.

Other way around. Activision demanded so many changes that the game was pretty much gutted of content to make it fit the publisher demands.

I still , for the life of me cannot figure out how this borderlands clone became so popular and my friends gave into the hype machine so easily.

If I had paid my own money for this shit. I'd would have been pissed.