venturebeat.com/2017/01/25/rooster-teeth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE ARBYS
DUDE ADVERTISING
DUDE BUY FOODS AT ARBYS
DUDE REFERENCES
DUDE FUCKING CARDBOARD GABRAGE
DUDE PEPSI

Wait, when the fuck did this happen? Is this going to be a food/drink "gaming" ad thread? I think so

One and only.

It's almost like sponsors usually have nothing to do with what they're sponsoring.

Some of these are actually pretty elaborate.

Daily reminder that Arby's fries ain't hot shit compared to fucking Rally's/Checker's fries

What type of person even enjoys RWBY? jesus christ its worse than flash animations

Dont forget
we at pumpkin (shake) hill

Its animation got significantly better beyond season 1.

It is popular, hits all the right cliches, and cheap to make so you can keep pumping it out. The person who enjoys it is easily bought, thats for sure.

Nah. You just have to intuitively relate to motion. It's a thing I've noticed some people do and others don't, but when I watch something like RWBY or play a really fast game, I can actually feel in my body the inertia. It's hype as fuck. RWBY is like if Devil May Cry and Tribes Ascend had a baby, with some fun Ace Combat corniness thrown in for good measure.

You know, they had a very good game!

I heard it was mediocre at best. I watched some footage and it's too slow to deliver any of the feeling the show conveyed.

𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 shit

Of course it's not a good game, it's the biggest pile of fucking shit that degraded itself over time. Let me tell you a bit of history about the game.
It started out as a typo "Grim Eclipse" and was a fangame that had similar gameplay to Kingdom Hearts even down to the menus and learning how to dodge roll
Then Rooster Teeth got the guy a small dev team, downscale everything into a "left 4 dead dynasty warriors" kind of game, then they fucked it up by adding in team attacks that are either rng or fucking retarded, stripped down the moveset of everyone, which ended up RWBY being similar to each other, to put a final blow they fucked it up more with dlc characters and didn't even bother fixing the shittiest final boss and numerous of fucking garbage.

Some of the characters in the show are ripped models from different mediums

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST THAT FUCKING SHIT. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT FUCKING CUNT AND HER FUCKING LIP GAP IT'S SO FUCKING IRRITATING TO LOOK AT IT THE MOMENT YOU FUCKING SEE GER DUMB ASS FACE YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO SEE HER FUCKING MOUTH AND THEN I HAVE A FUCKING ANEURYSM FUCK YOU FUCK

A shit "anime" gets a shit game, who could have guessed?

Oh, I know all about its history. I'm just slow to decisively call something shit without having felt how it handles myself. (Though given that what I've seen has dissuaded me from even wanting to bother trying it, maybe I should make the leap on this one.)

Really, the concept fell flat on its face to begin with because they created a game about a crazy over the top action content based on a show predicated entirely on the same but failed to involve the one guy on the entire staff that knew how. One person on the entire staff with combat choreography experience, and he didn't touch the thing.

GG RT

I don't even know. I watched it to see what it was like, and only the first season felt remotely watchable. If someone says the story, they are idiots since the story is like a bad anime. If they say the animation, it's gotten worse over time and uses effects to hide the fact. If they say the fights, only the season one fights were cool. If they say the music, it's pretty mediocre and I could find edgy japanese anime music that is better. If it's the characters, only three were ok with two of them having died off, and the third being possibly dead or just out of play. Also the initial bad guy was more interesting than the edgy fucks they added in as the "real" villians. In the end, I could only possibly see there be fans of season one that thought there would be potential improvement, and only now watch it because they either have the worst taste or are just trying to see how shit it will get. I couldn't stand the "story" they had in season 2 and 3, so when season four came around I couldn't even bother getting past the second episode. I don't wish to watch more, as I think I don't need to watch more to tell you how bad it is.

I agree with everything here except that there were good fights in later seasons, but not nearly all of them and the distinction is so severe you can tell who animated what scene. Mercury and Emerald vs Coco and Yatsuhashi was good. Neo kicking Yang's ass was good. Pyrrah running train on all of team CRDL was good. The food fight was decent.

Where is "ARBYSBUYFUCKINGFOOD3"?

That one.
That one got me.

You know what user,just let go,you're probably going to outlive her.
We're all going to make it

There use to be an Arbys in my town, but then it got replaced with a terrible sandwhich place that in turn got replaced with a shitty bento place that puts corn in their rice for some reason.

I like Jack in the Boxes curly fries but they are actually instructed to preemptively make them and leave them under a heat lamp until they become god damn rubber.
You have to actually tell them to prepare them fresh like nobody should ever have to at a fast food restaurant.

What would have actually been impressive is if they made Margaret Moonlight's scythe guns.

i was gonna say this kind of stuff is pretty fucking cringe but a bunch of this is actually impressively elaborate

the .jpeg was supposed to be 3 but pressing 3 is too hard

I do that

It's something akin to Stockholm syndrome for me at this point. It's garbage and the new writers are hacks who think that constantly "raising the stakes" = plot development, but in for a penny, in for a pound

this. I dont actually mind corporate shitposting either like the Sonic twitter account

Higher budget Limbo of the Lost

this is actually very well made and I like seeing ut a lot even though its probably expensive as all hell and has no pratctical use

They're making a new game now
Its PS4 exclusive though

Not as expensive as a tv ad, I would say this is pretty cheap. It is just cardboard, so the only problem is creativity and making it look good. If anything, they pay 1 guy a few extra bucks to do this, or they just have the ad department do this. I bet it costs more to distribute the ad to the internet then it costs to make it.

So they don't actually sell this?
Bummer

I mean there's some passable stuff in there but a lot of the animation is jerky and a lot of the motions are hidden with effects. Not to mention when she's walking out her weapons just float into her hands what the fuck is that. Or at the end she tosses her shield up into the air and pushes off of it and somehow propels herself forward. Like how is that even remotely well thought out other than "lmao i bet this would be cool". Sure with power animes like this you need to suspend your disbelief but there's anime that do it well and also make it believable within its own world. RWBY doesn't do that, it's just nonsense.

Don't you mean publishing?
venturebeat.com/2017/01/25/rooster-teeth/

Doubt it, this looks bonafide advertisement. The only thing they are interested in selling is the questionable food.

I was actually joking due to Gravity Rush 2 models looking like the shows.

What a shame

Disgusting. I thought the FaZe fitness thing they advertised one time was a joke.

IT'S GOOD MOOM FOOF

But the story is worse

That Soul Eater rippoff heroine with the scythe…

Maybe Monty….

Let's also not forget that they cater to weebs too.

Dont be dissing on LWA nigga.

I didn't mean it as a bad thing, user. It just makes them all the more based.

MORE LWA WHEN?

Around Sunday, they post the episodes really late at night, they're already made 3 episodes ya know?

On one hand, it's kinda neat, but..

What the fuck does Greasy deli-style sandwiches have to do with video games? Why? For what purpose?

Have you guys heard of the Kirby Cafe? I heard it was somewhere down in JAPan. But for whatever reason they closed for good.
I think it would pretty sweet to have some food and be surrounded by cute things at the same time.

Here are some pictures from the inside.

Best girl is back.

i think kirby cafe is a temp restaurant, its probably gone forever

Ever since that post, I can't help but pay attention to slightly open mouths. And thus, this commercial is infuriating.

user you might want to readjust your taste because clearly AKKO is the best girl.

Αλλόθρησκος

Yeah it's been gone. It was only up to help promote the Kirby Robo game before release

I hate corporate pandering because it always equates to normalfags.

All of my experience with this topic is through secondary output, but the one point I want to make is that whoever watches this are definitely some crossbreed of weeaboo and normalfag, usually the closest thing to autism most of these people would get. Also Monty Oum was killed by his canadian illegal alien wife via cat and this fact should not be ever forgotten.

Sadly they are the only place I can get reubens where I live.

Get a sandwich press and make your own. Worth it for those alone paninis. Fucking love paninis.

You're actually more right than you think

Every single Rally's/Checkers within a 100 mile radius of me is deep in the heart of some Nogtown.

trigger is garbage.

Nigger I will fucking end you.

nah

She's second to best.
But she's still fantastic.

Did you vote for clinton user?

There was a Sonic restaurant for 2 weeks in Tokyo. Seemed neat.

I don't get the love for sussy?
What's the catch?

Bizarre and grotesque experiments with your mushroom.

It always surprises me how culturally-aware companies act now.

I'm okay with this. Arby's is the best chain.

My high-school aged little sister