LOOK AT THE PICTURE
SEE THE SKULL
PART OF THE BONE ARE REMOVED

LIME IS A GAY NOGGER AND PROBABLY SHITSU IN DISGUISE

Howdy volks.

Come on over to the 4 AM CyTube. Music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Morning everyone!

I'm playing way of the samurai 4 at the moment. The grind to unlock shit is annoying, replaying the story 100 times seems tedious, and the combats not all that great. Good ideas, poor execution really.

I'm tired of browsing chans and wasting my time, I need to find new sites for some leisure and new sites for productivity, where do I go? And how the hell do I fall asleep? I cannot lie there and just fall asleep my mind is overactive.

He's definitely no Chad, but was he really that ugly?

buzz buzz but also yo momz nigga

delete this thread or your shit waifu dies

Usually tends to be the guy that has your back. Junpei, Roche, etc.

Only use the internet to look up shit, download stuff, and to talk to people. Mindlessly browsing websites is always a waste of time.

He looks fruity as fuck but he had money and could have easily gotten laid if he wanted. Just too autistic.

he would've got loads of pussy if he wasn't such a /r9k/ >tfw no gf autist

There is only one type of "good" halvsie.

I climbed a big scary radio tower and it's probably my biggest accomplishment in life because it was really scary but I did it anyway and I could have died but I did it anyway!!

Same here, I'm still trying to find a good forum that wants to talk about games that isn't Holla Forums. I've mostly been going on 4/vp/ for shitposting. I don't even really browse Holla Forums apart from these threads and the occasional scroll down the front page.

nigga pic related

you should have died

Thinking of picking up Delta Force: Black Hawk Down on Steam. Heard good things about it from half/k/ way back when. Worth $5 for it and the expansion pack?
Raul from New Vegas is based as fuck.

(You)

Why? And you are lucky you didn't get electrocuted or had the cops called or something.

Anyways still playing Witcher 2. Iorveth seems alright, though didn't really speak much and he seems he can be a good dude. He needs to stop talking trash about Roche though…

Do you know of any sites related to expanding knowledge and self improvement?

Yeah man, I've become so tired of halfchan and fullchan. Used to browse Holla Forums and Holla Forums endlessly but am tired of it and want to use the internet for self improvement and expanding knowledge with some leisure wesbites.

*we didn't speak much
*seems like he can
I hate barely being awake.

how's everyone doing?

The only valid reason to climb one of those is if you want to die and you're hardxcore enough to see it coming on your way down.

Here are some (You)s to make you feel better

Absolutely. I love that game

Fine, you gay spider. How ya doing?

i'm gud budy how r u budy?

anyway my favorite npc is sans™ collins™ from undertale™ 3™

die

So TPP is dead, that's pretty awesome. Kek is making things great. Trump too.
Also played Let it Die at my friends, it's pretty fun, didnt even sleep, just played all night after he passed out. I might just get a ps4 when they go hard on sale for 70-80bux.

Big Boss.

If lime is the enemy of shitposters that try to crash threads for no reason…wouldnt that make him a good moderator?

Just use the cheat engine for the select few shit you want. Its what I did to get the fem faces, and the dual arms license.

RPGcodex?

You sure you didnt die? How would you know?

I tried to make sense of that like 5 times. What the fuck is it trying to say

Not really. If I were going to want to learn something I'd just broadly use different sources though anyway. Kiketube up some videos, read some guides, pirate some ebooks.

Nice, guess I'll drop my valvebucks on it, since they've been sitting there unused. I hope I can run it without actually fixing my PC. FEAR doesn't run right but KF2 does so I don't fucking know.

pick one

What if it was broken and I'm a repair guy trying to fix it? What if I'm escaping from a bear or something? What if I really really really really wanted to?

shitsu is enough of a reason to crash this thread with no survivors

Ayy yo famalam

Fuck, total copout, but Sam is an NPC if you don't count the DLC, and he's pretty radical.

My gpu fan is in my city now, so I'll finally be able to play games on my laptop again after like three months. Feels fucking swell

I want to talk to the drawfags on the 8drawthread discord, but I always come out as the stranger no matter what. Hell, I can barley talk to the people on 4/am/'s discord, and that's only on the one that's pretty barren. I got kicked out of the main discord, and I don't even know why.

Do you play as him in MG1, MG2, or MGS4 :^)

Trump might get the suppressor law passed too. Looking so forward to that. Will have to pick up a little 22 for a fun plinker I can actually use in my backyard.

And I've really considered it but if I did that I'd have no reason to play so.

Whats the first game you are going to play?

fams

the ones in KOTOR 2 were decent
New Vegas as well

he is npc in mgs4, mg, mg2.

oh shit iz it reel nycka hours all red e?

It came out in 2003. I'm pretty sure a modern microwave could run it

Do you play as him in MGS3, PW, 5, PO?

It's all shit now a days.

There is no where left to go user, you've reach the end of the internet. You can try going to some onion/encrypted stuff but it's just the same old shit with less users. Everything became a hugbox and there is no more intelligent debate to be had anywhere.

What you been up to user?

That's pretty tough. I've decided on either Mount and Blade *Gekokujo was the last thing I tried to play before it died in the first place*, New Vegas, or some overmeme with friends

I guess this is the way to go. I don't even know what I want to do though that's the funny thing, all I know is I want to stop browsing chans and find something productive to do but haven't a clue what to do.

ay fam, I saw this somewhere and I figured it was just good to share it

My hard drive or something is fucked so it's weird about games right now. I could fix it in a couple hours if I could be fucked.

pretty decent all things considered, it's abit cold though

I'm fairly alright just wondering if I should make something with this miec I have defrosted or go out and get a burrito

we've all been there

it's all about having a presence for a long enough period of time

doin good
movin out tomorrow, gonna move into the hotel and do it week to week until I can get a hold of a 1 bedroom apartment with a living room at a reasonable rate
studios a shit

wut

ur vidya gaemz nao?

I wish it was cold in fucking Texas…

I never would have felt comfortable posting all those images before it exosquad wasn't at least one video games

I really really fucking love kekokujo. I watched a 3 hour long documentary on samurai just yesterday and was about to play that but decided on way of the samurai instead.

Practical skills like programming or learning to work on cars and shit is smart. Can even turn a hobby into a career maybe. Musical instruments can be really soothing and a good way to take your mind off shit.

mice meat I mean

take the cold and gib the heat

For what purpose?

Where's this moral outrage when Val is cucking up the GG threads?

Play it to see all the different timeline options and to unlock the rest? Im not saying take everything, just a bit that would make it funner to play and unlock the rest with.

Irrelevant. He's an npc in the ones I mentioned, making him an option for best NPC in a game.

Arent you a cripple? How are you going to go out and get a burrito?

Move to canada. It's cold as fuck here and you'll have just as many brown people as you did in texas, except theyre muslims and abbos, instead of tacos.

Oh, I put Toradora on my tablet to watch later. I hear it's sad but I don't know anything about it. From 1 to 10 how likely am I to cry like a bitch during it?

not at all fam

I can walk across the street and back man

I've been on the drawthread discord for several months now, but I rarely post. Thing is, some of them, if they still remember me, think I lurk a lot on the chat. I'm afraid of trying to assimilate, cause I think they think I'm some sort of aspie stalker. Plus it'd be weird to try and have some sort of presence when I tried and failed twice now.

Whats the rate your hotel is giving you for long term stay anyway? Do you get to take advantage of the amenities?

Yeah might just have to do that. Hey hows the whole making your own style thing work? Can't fucking unlock it to see. Can I just pick attacks from any school and put them together? Want to make a stabby pokey one handed/ninja style.

val is next on the list you cucknigger

aight

true true

I'm a student and I can't exactly lug a tower around with me. My original degree required a lot of travel, so that especially so.

I wish we could trade temps like fucking Blue Eyes cards.

He's only really good in 4. In the first 2 he's just a petty villain, well at least in 1. Also, 1 isn't Big Boss.

Where if you kill your enemies they win?

i made this for a twitch streamer but he didnt see it ever

i spent probably an hour on it

thats lots of time

What if lovey-dovey shit gets to me because I'm a little wimp? The first time I watched this music video I almost cried.

das rly gud fam fuk dat nigga

Sup cunts, been awhile

a little under 170 a week, like 164 or something, I think drops a little after a month but not by much
sure, all utilities paid so sewage water garbage and electric but I already had access to the indoor pool and fitness center at one of the properties, not that I would use the fitness room
pools cool tho

Autistic yugioh knowledge coming through.

Konami are dumbasses and lost the rights to the art on a lot of old cards. Blue eyes with that art are worth a decent amount these days unless somethings changed in the last couple years.

you're only failing because you're not taking a different approach and trying again

coo

do it

why are you wasting your time trying to get attention from some faggot who's pretending to be friends with the people who watch him to gain wealth?

hey

That's pretty fucking aces

woah i just got myself some nice fives

Leave queer

u prolly feel like a wimp cuz u listen to sum jew cuck wrapper who promotes condom usage nigga
SMFH

was considering making more reaction images of other shows to diversify and any of the ghostbusters would pass muster

Ah fuck, what have I done?

Heyo, hope you have fun.

DMX, I feel like a wimp because this kind of sappy shit brings everything rushing back and I break down.

Pool sounds pretty comf. What about free food and shit?

fuck off mozart

then yeah, you gonna cry like a bitch

also watch magical girl index

everyone is odd in their own way

n thz cuz u listenin to a jew nigga in da firs place fam listen to niggas rappin or at least eminem mayne c'mon. fuk dat shit mayne tf wrong witchu

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

thank you very much! i dont know how it became as good as it is im usually really bad. this one is the original

i like him thouuuuggghhhhh

All these great ideas but none of them are appealing to me. Maybe I'm not destined for greatness, just a life of below mediocrity.

ye ye

wut u use ne way fam krita? like how u pul all dat off w/ da colors in shit monica

I'm not Mozart you fucker. I'm only in my 20s and if Mozart was even still alive I'd be like 250+ years old.

Oh. Good thing I'll be watching it alone.
I'll put it on my list.

I listen to it because it feels nice to let everything out when I finally break down.

die

Meh who cares about greatness. Just try to live to be comfy and happy. Don't learn a skill to try to do something serious with it. Do it because you enjoy it.

What would you enjoy doing user?

Still probably safer to just order. Dont want to run out of steam halfway up the stairs and be stuck there until your stam recharges.

Yeah so long as its the weapon type, like sword, spear, etc. I'm not too familiar as im too lazy to do it, and am running a dual swords character right now. But you mismatch different moves from the styles and make your own. Hopefully they allow you to make styles with multiple stances and moves in them for maximum variety in your attacks. Like having Gu-Dan, and Cho-dan to switch between.

You've been trying this shit for over a year and failing. He'll die from enrichment with your successrate. Apply yourself.

As I recall, his name was big boss. Unless you're implying Saladin, who trained sniper wolf, fought and led a mercenary army for nearly 15 years of endless war, and created a metal gear as well as being known as big boss to the entire world is somehow not Big Boss.
Yeah, that place.

Why did you make it for him?

Ah, I see. Understandable then. Vidya on the go is better than no vidya at all.

shit you made that? thats great stuff man

one sided relationships are harmful

SYPDARS

listen I know you want to die but suicide is not the answer

kek

I still hate that plot twist.

Why do you talk like a faggot?

I

c p n u

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Yeah that was what I was asking about really. I really like the kinda dodgey moves from shinobo? Shinojo? Fucking ninja stance moves but hate the general attacks and want to use ones from another school.

I'm not that bad, I was though

nah the one I'm gonna stay at doesn't have free breakfast
it's like motel 6 tier only higher standards of cleanliness
free coffee, free wifi, free parking and I won't get shit if I get in late and some assholes dog starts barking

Yeah, me too. Kojima had to shit the bed on his way out, instead of making an impressive downfall. At least Venom is a cool guy.

go back to the gas chambers

I know I probably would've been able to build a better tower rig with the 2k I spent on this, bur eh, I'm not complaining.

What the fuck am I reading?

oh hey, you're on time tonight.

Well shit. I guess I am here forever. Normalfags truly ruined the internet.

That's the thing nothing appeals to me. I've become such a lazy jaded piece of shit asshole and nothing fazes me. Only game I play is DoD source but SHIT it's become boring. Only thing I really like is cars and driving but I don't have one and don't have a job. I don't want to work, just want to be NEET for the rest of my life or find an easy way to make money for no effort, fuck having to work 8 hours a day for peanuts.

I've never browsed it, but I'll check it out, all I know is it's full on autism.

i use the paths tool on gimp. some things i cut out look really good (karen) some things look less good (nigel)

because he likes ika and his gimmick is that he has lots of ika with purple tentacles so i made him one.

well i just made the tentacles a new colour

good call, I wouldn't watch romantic comedy with anyone, not even my GF IF I HAD ONE
punch women get equality

yezzir

oh u cut dat out n do effects after u ain't draw dat?

Yeah I hear you there fam. Though you could do like I'm doing and just take a shitty min wage job for a couple months to get some quick cash and quit. Great thing about it is you can work lazy and if they fire you so what? You were going to quit anyway.

Could buy a beat up 1k 80s car and learn how to work on it yourself. Older cars generally are easier to work on anyway.

Better than nothing I suppose.

I just like watching things alone in general. But I heard this was kinda sad and about love so I figured it should be watched in private in case it hits a raw spot.
Oh, it's that one? I remember seeing caps from it, I think.

I decided to inspect it since you told me that
looks legit, good job

Beat one of the stories in Muramasa: Rebirth earlier. It took me a while to adjust to the controls after playing the much weightier Odin Sphere remake, but in the end I had a blast. Gonna finish up the rest of it ASAP.

What did you play today, Holla Forums?

I hate coffee
I prefer my cheap delicious meals of rice vegies and seafood

good plan

yeah, its that one
watch it alone I think

have a few cunt

Go to the appropriate board and find out yourself.

Way of the samurai 4, tetris, and one quick round of super spy hunter.

I really hate seafood and want to get my palate more used to it. Recommend me some!

Crash Team Racing.

Probably a good idea. I think the last anime I watched with someone else was Kabaneri. I was helping my dad set up a streaming box and picked it at random to test the thing. We sat through the whole series. Pretty alright.

sadly too busy doing errands in prep for the move
almost played SS13 but not feeling it when I got shit to do

Either you mean Shinobi, or Lai. If its quick strikes where you immediately sheathe your blade right after, it's Lai. Its what Kogure, the Leader of the Prajnas best friend uses. Kogure also has the best moves for it imo. Im not sure if you can substitute the moves though, havent tried yet.

Well, you're better than before, so thats good. So long as you're moving up is all that matters.

You didnt fall for the Alienware meme did you?

Yeah, it can be pretty bad on the autism. If you want to see true cancer though, go check out sugarbombed.

Oh, its you. Somehow i'm not surprised you're in love with some random twitch streamer whos become minorly famous, after the whole youtube channel thing. This is why I was best Karen when I bothered to do it.

I finished XCOM 2 this morning and started Gal Gun Double Peace while I wait for my WiiU to do its thing so I can pirate stuff

shieeeeeet i b playin odin sphere too monica. plantin shit is kind of irksome tbh wish it was mo streamlined.

Nah the shinobi one I think. The one where you hold your sword backwards. I mostly like the smoke bomb attack.

My current style is all like rapier kind of stab moves. If I could jump back fast with smoke bombs it'd be a fun combo.

Oh no, this is an MSI. I have a friend who did though, and now his graphics drivers fuck up and cause him to bluescreen peridoically

wish that was the case, it comes and goes depending on me meds and RNG

Way of The Samurai 4, ROTK13, Fallout New Vegas, Mature Quest, and myself.

That was actually my plan from the start. Learn a trade, welding, plumbing or something work for a year or 2, take a year off and then go back to work. But with a demanding job like that it won't look on your resume job bouncing and taking a year or 2.
FUCK
Been NEET for 5 years, had a job for 2 years, and been NEET for 3 years since job. Parents aren't running out of patience, but I know they'd like me to do something.
I'm such a pathetic person, I don't even want a minimum wage job.
I'm such a pathetic person too, I'm sorry for not contributing to this thread, even mingling with you fucks, I'm so out of touch I can't talk to normal fags. I hate myself, want to die sometimes.

I enjoy laughing at autism though, definitely will check it out. Thanks brah.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NOON!

what's happening at noon?

What's at noon?

lunch normally tbh

Dragonball Fusions and some hearthstone on my phone.

The Odin Sphere remake makes planting shit a LOT better, since you can actually expel the shit you need to grow stuff whenever you want. Hell, you should play the remake regardless it's basically THE way to play Odin Sphere.

Gal*Gun was fun, whatcha playing it on? PC? PS4? Vita?

Is Way of the Samurai fun? I mean, not gonna pick it up right away - I'm seriously trying to tackle my backlog right now - but just curious since both of you played it.

Don't sass me.

Yakuza 0

What in the literal fuck. It's 40 past already.
I JUST FUCKING STARTED POSTING

no idea what you're talking about.

i've never wanted to be a famous youtuber either.

Hey you got that going at least. Wish I did. When it comes to beating yourself up over being NEET, this lifestyle is insanely addicting. Modern life has allowed us to live comfortably while doing nothing at all. Our brain thinks "well shit I've got food, a warm place to sleep, and all the pussy I could want (porn), so why should I do anything different?"

And don't worry about what you are posting in the thread. Look at the OP, this thread is for people who have lost control of their life, not normalfags.

ye ye i b playin dat remake tho

i do wut i want nigga

I got Furi. Tempted to loop the MGS boss theme with this fucking sniper cunt. She's been destroying me. 2nd boss best girl. Would probably screech your ears off during sex though.

I'm watching mst3k again

Its got its problems but its not terrible. Feels very unpolished though. More of a time killer game more than anything because it relies on you playing through the short 3 hour story about 20 times.

Does Missile count, or do the short stretches toward the end where he's playable leave him invalid? If not, maybe Florina (unnamed NPC in Japan) from Wild Arms 3, though she could very well be Mariel from WA1, who is temporarily playable in Alter Code F.

got eye strain so im going to bed now

We'll see about that.

real talk snes judge dredd is pretty gud

jerking off too much that

Night octopusgirl!

Whatd you do today user?

Someone in a thread I was in earlier mentioned that the remake mode leaves the game way too easy and that if you want any difficulty you have to play it in the original (extended port) mode, since Leifthrasir contains both. That true, or is the remake mode still better?

well I'm pretty sure I already told you I eat canned bumblebee shrimp, it's on sale at one of the local places in town, A LOT of it
a small can of shrimp is great with rice and vegies
if you have fish make ABSOLUTELY SURE you get stuff that is pressure cooked or deep fried at the required temp so it kills any fish worm that may be in it
Bumblebee canned salmon is a little slimy but also goes good with vegies and rice, and you can eat it right out of the can. if you cook fish in an oven the first time yo uneed to raise it to a certain temp to make sure it kills the fishworm if there is any and I am to lazy to fuck with that so I mostly go canned.
I'm a bit squeamish myself, did not enjoy cutting up an elk my grampa gave to my family some years back, but its good to get over that because I don't like the spine in the salmon and prefer to remove it, which means hands
because of the pressure cooking the bone is softer than crackers but I still prefer to remove it well before I add the meat to my rice
The pink crab is good, like shredded or something and maybe a tiny bit of shell in there once in a while, but its good

I shared the rice vegies and salmon/crab with an user/trsfag once and they thought the meal was pretty good

I feel like the canned shrimp is the easiest to deal with and clean up so I've been getting into that the most lately. part of the reason is the crab is a bunch of shredded bits and sticks in the can and the salmon comes in larger serving, tho higher protein, so you gotta store what you don't eat or at the very least put it in a bowl to portion out over your meal and then you gotta clean that bowl when you are done eating it and the shrimp all you gotta do is rinse the can when you are done and it doesn't have paper in the tin like the crab. so yeah I go for the shrimp mostly, also I've only really been getting bumblebee brand.

if you ever get tuna get chunk light, my mom is enough of a health nut to know and tell me that is made from smaller fish so they have less time to accumulate mercury.

Vita since I like to play games while I'm laying in bed but the framerate is going to be a deal breaker. I'll probably download the PC version at some point if it becomes too much to bear.

The Burst is the toughest boss in the game I'd say. Her final phase will brutalize you and I don't even want to think about what it's like on Furier

HIGHLY ESOTERIC CHOICES MONICA

Yeah, that'd be Shinobi then. I wouldnt be surprised if you could substitute those, especially for ge-dan or something. Though the game my jip you out and only allow moves to be customized within their styles, so you can mismatch any shinobi moves in the shinobi style, but cant venture out of it, for animation purposes or coding difficulty.

Why the high price point then?

This is why I hate RNG. It's always against you. Better to be player skill only, instead of random bullshit.

Yeah it's really really fun. It takes a bit to get used to the controls, but the game itself is great, and it has a really cool concept built around New game plus's. You can continually restart the game with your progress saved, and are actively encourage to. The better your samurai ranking, the more points you get to unlock new things for your next playthrough. The game also takes place over about a week, and has a lot of different branching storylines, that can be altered by choosing different people to help. It has like 12 different endings I think. It has a lot of variety. Think groundhogs day film, except in game format, where you can try doing different things in the story which wildly alters the story, as well as the game world on the next playthrough, like blowing up the casino or killing the blacksmith removes them from the next game with your new character.

I heard it's gonna be shit.

Whatever you say moishe.

Never played it. Read some of the comics and saw the 2012 movie. It was pretty good.

whats the plot fam?

Hey everyone

That's only really 6, 0 is universally loved.

heres lookin forward fam

AAAAAA what? Maybe I should keep avoiding it.

Though thanks forgot all about that canned shrimp. Been craving shrimp since I posted that question too so.

aye

hey every you

It was at first, I've become tired of doing nothing, I want to fucking do something but have no clue what, only real thing there is to do is GET A FUCKING JOB but fuck that, that isn't living that's paid slavery.

Well shit yeah I do. But as long as you have a job they can't be all that pissed at you? Try doing the dishes and clean up around the house, hopefully they'll appreciate that, that's what I've been doing.

For sure, we've been spoiled to no end. I just wish I wasn't a fucking stupid low iq piece of shit manlet if I was blessed with good genes and smarts I'd be out htere doing something. I didn't win the life lottery.

That normal fag remark was talking to actual normal fags in real life, I have cousins I see once in a blue moon and I'm just queit, got nothing to say I'm out of touch with there famalams and nigger music. FUCK why does it take me so long to reply when I type fast. Here's a webm to contribute.

booooo tbh

Thats what I'm afraid of. Will quit the game instantly if thats the case.

What'd you do today user?

I'm not sure. It's a pretty nice machine save for these shitty fucking fans. This is the second time this happened in three months. Jesus fucking christ these incompetent fucks when it comes to graphics. I can generall run things save for the latest AAA releases comfortably at medium-high settings

Aloha. What's good monica?

Weird super zombies showed up and overran Japan, so humanity is living in a few walled-off cities, and on gigantic armored trains that are constantly moving. Main dude is an engineer who's trying to find a way to stop them. Steampunk setting, with samurai and archers but also steam-powered guns. I'd say to at least watch the first episode, because it gets pretty fucking cool near the end. Actual spoiler for the first episode: the main character gets infected so he straps burning hot metal plates to his body and neck to cut the virus off before it gets to his brain, and it works.

good taste, missile is great times
still need to finish, only just got to the car crash

/r/ing the animu screencap of some gril holding an egg while tenting her fingers

I was like that for a while but got over the hump. I fucking love being a NEET and wouldn't want life any other way honestly.

You in the states? If Trump really does start deporting spics the job market is going to get really interesting really fast. As in easy 15$ an hour jobs all over.

Not really, I'd say that the difficulty balance in Leifthrasir comes from trying to S rank all the different battles - and even then there's difficulty modes that really make the game that much harder. Think of like something closer to a cuhrazy game in 2D. The first one was a lot slower paced… it's actually not completely fair to compare them since they are very, very different games now. That's why the original is left available to play.

Don't worry, the Vita framerate is really only super bad for the first level and the one underground level. Other than that, it's bearable. That's coming from someone who first played the shit out of the game at AX on PS4 and then got the full game on Vita (due to a review copy).

I hope you're right. I want to borrow my buddys bloodborne box and marathon it.

Have you considered studying and learning something you find interesting with your free time? It's harder at home but doable with forced schedules and discipline.

Why? Shinobi is a pretty boring style. Lai is easily the best. Or maybe cho-gan, or wtv one that lets you get close to the floor and make big swings with a naginata.

Should save up the money and eventually make a real pc fam.

Marathon what? 0 is the only one on PS4 in the west.

I'll probably do that after I finally move out of residence whether that's as a graduate or a NEET

Because

I'm not a fan of most the styles in the game really. theres always a move or two I like. If I can mi the styles up and make something where every move is fun then great. If not then no use really.

it really put a damper on my desire for it tbh
but again, pressure cooked and deep fried are still good
definitely go for it if you see it discounted, or maybe just a can to try, may be too expensive for you to get on the regular, I don't eat it regular much myself but I could probably budget for it twice a week if I wanted easy, about how long it takes me to stop being lazy and clean the cooker anyway

Mariel just always seemed to have something neat to say when you visit her, and she helps grow your crops which, aside from monster drops and chests, is the ONLY way to replenish your stocks of some of your fruits and herbs. So you go there often, collect your harvest, sacrifice a few of your plants to strengthen the genepool and make growing them more frequent, and chat with her while there. Girl's still got optimism despite Filgaia being in really shitty shape in that game.

Not much. Went to bed at maybe 5 AM, played some Chrono Trigger DS until about 7, dozed off until 4 PM, went out for a sandwich, and read shitposting and laughed at stuff on Holla Forums the rest of the night. Cooking orange chicken tendies now.

Neighbor's orange tree has a bunch of ripe oranges hanging over our wall, but it's damn hard to get to them. Too many bushes in the way, and the creek feature the previous owners had is also in the way and NOT safe to try to stand on. I've tried one of those grated basket things on a pole that are supposed to pull them off, but it rips the entire top off them like that, and they're not going to keep fresh long open like that.

Shit's great, even to replay. It's like a good book you keep returning to because, despite knowing what happens, the execution is just that phenomenal. You might want to leave the thread before people possibly spoil shit, but I will say that I hope you drop by the prior locations you've been to every so often between chapters; sometimes they have additional scenes.

Hello, I'm doing fine

I got a few phone calls in regards to interviews and it looks like that I'm not going to have any free days for the next week or so

Not much, are you in Hawaii or something

I didn't ask

Yakuza 0, the game we were talking about obviously. Marathon doesnt necessarily mean several games, just a long task that can be arduous.

Why wait? Waiting is what kills it. The longer you put it off the harder it will be to start. Just do it.

You dont just want a bunch of gimmick moves to make yourself OP do you?

What happens if you get this worm anyway?

And how much a can cost usually?

But then how will you play video games?

Okay, that makes more sense.

That's good to know. Only other thing I didn't quite like is the lack of motion control for better precision aiming. Killzone Mercenary really spoiled me with that.

I think I remember one of the subbing groups I was following was picking this up or something
I'll have to get into it since I hear anons say its good

I have done that using phones, fun stuff

I don't think I want to imagine. I've had enough "fun" fucking around with this cunt as is.

I fucking wish I was, does that count?

No, I'm a fucking leaf hate it up here it's a fucking communist country with regulations up the ass.

I wish so much I was born in the U.S, I always larp to myself if only I was born in the US and a genius I'd become president and fix the wold overnight, I'd do a better job than Trump. Only thing I dislike about him is he's not redpilled, not a philisophical or political person, and very plainspoken sometimes it's hard to listen to him, but I still love the man and he's done a lot more in his 3 days of presidency than king nigger did.

Nothing interests me, nothing phases me. The only thing I like is cars and driving I'd like to learn about it, but I also have zero drive to do absolutely anything. I'm just a low iq shithead.

Wish I could, I can't even stick to a sleep scheduel, my sleep patterns been fucked for the past month, I fall asleep at 6 am and wake up at 6 pm.

Just get a ladder? And shit where do you live that oranges are up right now?

Nah. I just want a lot of moves with flow to them. Movement feels so stiff in this.

Oh wait, misread and posted wrong, sorry. Makes sense on the pc thing. My bad.

It's not a first person shooter… it's a rails shooter. If anything you should be complaining about no touch controls or something.

Oh, sorry

:^)

how're you doing?

I think the subs I got are from HorribleSubs. I downloaded it after to rewatch because when we were streaming it, every episode had different subs and some made no sense.
The story's nothing special, but the music's nice, and it's very pretty. It's not super deep or nothing but it's definitely not a bad anime.

His way of speaking is actually really fucking genius. It lowers your expectations of him which lets him manipulate better. Plus all the repetition and power words work well on soft minds.

Oh, sorry

Eh why not

God damn it, I think Ritsu used to post it.

I don't know if I have any pictures with an egg user. What color was the girls hair?

If anything, mix mashing moves not meant to be combined together would make the moves feel stiffer and jankier than ever.

Everyone has a few things that interest them. If cars is all you know of, you could always research how to tune up cars and do modifications.
Just force it, it's only hard the first two weeks or so until you settle into doing it.

Treehouse must have finally branched into anime subbing.

well it's a parasite so like bad stomach cramping and shit, never looked into it, only learned about it when my mom told me how she tried to cook some fish with lime juice and the fucking worm came out
shit like $3.70 normall I think, was going for $2.40 on discount I think. you should check the canned seafood section next time you go fam, what I tell you may not be what you see

Oh it's you Fuck off we're full

I'm just meming though I should find time for vidya here and there, and I'm probably going to see my Nan, Pop, Aunty and Cousin for the first time in years

who's me?

We were just streaming through a program that doesn't differentiate between subbed, dubbed, or raw. Not really meant for anime. The second episode was especially bad for it, it seemed like whoever subbed it translated it from jap to chinese, then to english. Lots of weird unnecessary TL notes, too.

If you're feeling ballsy you can parry through the shockwaves when there are projectiles over them. You get quite a few I-frames from parrying bullets.

After the first couple times of overcorrecting left and right I started to really miss intuitive motion control, especially since the game rewards accuracy. And there are touch controls, just not for shooting.

I heard it's pretty hot blooded, and I enjoy some hot blooded

I actually do know his game and what he's doing. He's making himself look stupid only he's a literal genius. But sometimes I think maybe he's just not a great speaker/orator, not like say Teddy roosevelt or any of the greats. Don't matter though he'll do good.

Yeah I'd like to but don't have money or a car. Modifcations are expensive as shit. I guess having knowledge on fixing and how cars works is better than nothing though, it's useful.

I've been trying to fix my sleep pattern for a month or longer now, I just fucking can't. I can only fall asleep when I'm dead tired. I managed to stay up for almost 24 hours, I fell asleep for one hour, ONE HOUR and felt well rested and didn't fall asleep until 12 hours later.

Yeah maybe. I'm going to try one last time to get this catalog item to appear and if it doesn't I'm cheating that shit in.

I'm just gonna ask mum to pick up some next time she goes shopping.

Ooooh awkward.Always hate seeing family after a long time like that. Especially explaining still being NEET.

Is that actually a decent show? I don't recall hearing that much about it.

Can't get a ladder close enough. Creek extended right up to the wall and the angle wouldn't work.

Arizona.

You that leaf from a thread a few days back that was thinking of taking game dev courses at a college that promoted "Alternative Menstruation"?

I see. Well, is one mode recommended as being easier/more proper to get into the game with?

Very. There's a samurai dude and a prim and proper princess who occasionally goes hot-blooded to help mow down zombies. Plus the MC is just a nerd who turned super and is too hot-blooded to understand when he's supposed to die. There's also a loli if you're into that, with dual steam pistols.

I liked it a lot.

Off the cuff hes a bit rambly and will have a gaff now and again. Hes far better than king nigger who the libtards praise as the greatest speaker ever when it comes to non scripted speaking though.

And he does alright with a script too. Usually you can tell he adds in a quick line here and there, makes it seem more real that way.

WEW

alright fam
definitely go for the bumblebee brand canned shrimp
I was hesitant the first time I opened it but I think it really goes down easy

kenshiro get deep w/ it tbh monica

gekiganger?

A jew

It probably will be ok

sounds wicked fun fam

I always just duck the question of what I'm doing with my life. Doesn't help that most of my family leans liberal, though thankfully my dad isn't.

So, is it action/supernatural, or some other genre masquerading as that?

WEW
Blue, I think

I totally get what you're getting at but no
I'm sure it inspired it tho or something older did

gekiganger is as old as it gets tho

Huh? I don't expect you to know which character is was.

My mum is a gossip so they know already I'm sure.

Do you just say "oh stuff" or what. Unless you are lying to them, its hard to pull off.

It's basically about humanity's last stand against a seemingly unstoppable threat.

Well, the things are zombies in all but name, but it doesn't go into where they came from. It's action, I'd say. They are a little weird by zombie standards, too. You have to hit them in the heart, but their bones go weird and metallic and shit and form a tight cage around the heart, so it's tough to kill them.

why're you jewish?

Yeah he's great, I'm so happy for the US.

Fuck no, what sort of shithead thinks that's a good idea? Truly canadians are sub human.

WRONG
and I ain't even going back all the way fam, dont make me go live action black and white on your ass

No clue then. Not a lot of blue girls in my reaction folder.

Aren't you lot having elections right now? Hows that going?

I'm asking why you are

colored hair fam

YOU DONT SAY

Do it, go live action black and white on his ass

mainly because I want to see it for myself

The user that took these photos, I think? Could have been someone else in that thread. I can't recall exactly.

Seriously though, get your shit together Canada.

I don't lie. I just say "catching up on sleep", which is technically true.

It's pretty fucking cool, especially once it passes the midpoint and shit really hits the fan.

no not really really, now you are though

I don't think so? I don't follow anything up here, I'm more interested in the US. I want to get the fuck out of here.

Well, I think you posted the egg-holding-gril about every thread a month or two ago. And not so much as a reaction image, I mean, you always posted it in your 3rd or 5th reply in every 4 AM thread. Hope that helps.

Definitely Hard. I feel it's a nice challenge.

that's a green text

Oh I am laffin. Hope he was just trying to to get a laugh out of you guys, if he was genuine, I feel no pity for him.

Threads gonna die soon, wish I had interacted more with anons, I'm alright being in solitude but I felt like chatting it up tonight.

Well, hopefully if Trump stays true to deporting illegals and wanting to get legit immigrants from civilized countries you can come here before the Day of the Rake happens.

I meant more, do I play it on the original mode or the remade mode? I'll give Hard some solid thought though; can you select the difficulty whenever, or only at the start of a new game file?

lol i jus playan budy

Ha well thats pretty good then.

At least the 2nd article is ok

I'm pretty sure you are. Like debates and shit at least. Think one of my canadian m8s told me about it just a day or two ago.

holy fuk monica

I mean, if you want to you can play the original mode first but there's really no reason besides wanting to play the "original" version… Leifthrasir is the better game, no contest. Much better.

You can change the difficulty at any time from the options. It'll also ask you what difficulty you want after the tutorial. Clearing all the games endings will give you another mode that doesn't let you raise your max HP.

Hey DMX

hi budy

They don't have their National Election until 2019

Right now it's just one of our parties trying to decide who their next leader is. The election is in late 2019.

Huh, so that extra mode is like that 1 HP mode in Muramasa?

They won't let me in they only want skilled workers and for good reason. Only thing I'm worried about his him cucking out on the "dreamer" children everyone so desperately wants to stay. Deport them all, fuck em.

Not sure, says otherwise. Not interested in watching who can suck immigrants dick the most.

How has your day been

bretty gud got a extra hour of sleep somehwo but i guess a nigga needed d z's

Can't find the legit black and white vid, may have been taken down

kk

Ahhh ok that must be what got me confused then.

Yeah RIP. We will need two walls by the time Trump starts his second term

You guys need a viable Trump-like candidate of your own instead of five "no matter who wins, the right loses" cucks.

Maybe Trump could get Turdeau to pay for the Great Northern Wall.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

it doesn't fuck up half way through like gurren lagan does it?

I'll help build it

I don't give a fuck, I want to get the fuck out of here. I always wanted to move to europe and live in a secluded town, but I imagine that won'te fare well though.

What the fuck am I looking at. I'm sure there's a pattern to it but goddamn. I kind of faked it until I made it to this point and I somehow did it with 3 stocks. I'm afraid to continue now that I'm down to 2.

Finally someone who agrees on that point.

Yeah convince him to build the wall to keep all the racists in the US out of canada.

I know what you mean

I feel sorry for you Canadians, I mean fucking Sweeden has a better chance of going good than you now, fucking Sweeden If only because of Pewdiepie funnily enough

No, it just escalates and shit gets real.

not all of them do

it fucked up with the ending for sure

the entire season 2 was a tremendous downer

NICE

I'm unsure what to do right now

FUCK YEAH UNCOLORIZED BLACK AND WHITE EDITION!

may have to mute it tho, I only checked the video

killer sub game fo'real monica

Yeah, but a little less bullshit since there isn't a trophy tied to it.

Images can't begin to describe the anger.

figured you would like it

now that I'm vindicated in my proofs I'm done looking

shit load of giant robot vids got deleted it looks like tho, a third of this playlist is missing
youtube.com/watch?v=Iivrp9u9dXA

thx monica

Europe's seriously in the shit. So are Australia and New Zealand. I kind of wonder if the plan was for the west to be completely fucked and give whites nowhere to run. Unfortunately for (((them))) we got Trump instead of Shillary here in the US, so hopefully the right can score more victories and push the globalism out.

I didn't think so. The series was about overcoming your obstacles, which Team Dai Gurren does through optimism and fighting spirit (which Simon and few others can actually manifest into matter). The last part of the show was all about an attempt to break humanity, with some characters like Rosseau cucking out while Simon keeps on fighting and winning, even if humanity hates him due to feeling he brought their seeming doom upon them. Sure, it gets crazy and ridiculous, but I found that made it all the more enjoyable, going from a little minimech with a drill to two galaxy sized mechs (is Granzamboa even a mech though?) tossing smaller galaxies at each other.

If there's a pattern, I haven't seen it. It doesn't last long though so you just have to get to that phase with a lot of health and git gud at dodging

I hope that's just a fluke. You're going to absolutely hate the next boss if you have trouble parrying

and here is the anime remake

That's another reason too, Europe is in the shitter and are loving it. I wish so much I could become president of the US and deport all niggers and spics.

yeah except the part where everyone falls to shit without a common enemy to fight was a tremendous downer and not a matter of overcoming obstacles but people literally turning on each other after peace was achieved
big fucking downer

I admit. I'm picking up the game after a few months of having not touched it, because this boss was kind of pissing me off. It's not so bad, just tedious, so I'm rusty on parry timings. I can usually get them with the health regen when she shines. The last phase just felt off with its timing, though. I might go and fight the previous boss just for practice. I actually liked that fight.

Previous boss is The Song right? She's my favorite.
You can parry the dive attack she does in the early phases. Her charged shots during the duel phase can be parried too

I knew about parrying the dives. Hype as fuck. I was actually talking about the knight guy though. He might be the fight before her.

You niggers are no fun, why did everyone leave?

I think you'd probably have to get rid of both the kikes and media first before everyone would accept sending the nogs back to Africa. Though I will say that shit like BLM is doing a a real number on people's tolerance for chimping and libcucks supporting it.

Might be remembering wrong (it's been a while since I watched it), but wasn't most of the turning on each other happening after the Antisprials started to attack? Doesn't help matters for Simon that the Mugann explode in a fantastic fashion when destroyed and take out huge chunks of the city, though it's certainly preferable to letting them just run amok.

Rosseau's approach to things was fucking stupid though, letting the public pin the blame on Simon. And he forgot that in the TTGL universe logic isn't what gets shit done (if anything it's what lets him get outsmarted so readily), while hot-blooded rash optimism does.

Wew, I cleared it. I knew I was just being shit with parry timings. That shit's my jam.

nope
shit was peaceful and church guy was all like "people like you aren't needed any more" "we don't need spiral energy any more" and tried to have simon executed as a terrorist for resisting and shit
then antispirals attack and the old crew pulls together under simon and fights off the initial attack

I always wondered, how would you present deporting them to country? You'd need them on your side after a year or 2 of greatness. I'm sure everyone would be for it. If I lived in the US, I'm not even jokiing, I'd be out there giving speeches to the public, I'd drop redpills, I'd do everything I could to raise awareness of the eternal jew. Shit, maybe in another life I'll do something great.

Once you're past The Burst you've pretty much beaten the game. The next two are super easy and the final boss is a teensy bit disappointing. You'll see what I mean

night

yeah I'm bugging out too, thread is ded

night fam

Well, I didn't expect to beat paddle guy so easily, but I enjoyed the fight regardless. His pause attacks caught me by surprise when parrying and so I actually died twice, but I got him in the end. I'm on my way to the next fight. I'm assuming if he's the melee final boss this one's going to be a ranged one.

even the captcha knows