Best one yet?

Best one yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0O07Nqdv0sD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Dennis Hopper, not Trump.

Blue Bowser from SMB1 and Mecha Bowser are pretty good, it was cool when he was in Power Tennis

yep

That reminds me, does anyone have a better version of the image on this box. I love those early years Mario Bros. art.

Finally, they're putting some effort in making it more difficult.

I really need to watch the movie. I havn't seen it since it came out and I remember it being batshit with the premise because Jurassic Park came out.

Don't forget the oddly proportioned Bowser from Super Mario 64.

Are koopas suppose to be kappas?

Does anyone else find it funny that Bowser has red hair and big bushy eyebrows.

More characters need big bushy eyebrows.

Shitpost much?

no, they're shroomes. their name derivates from the south italian slang for friend: cumpà! (Koopa, Goomba)

Is this bait or are you actually retarded?

suck my dick

Il nome Goomba deriva dalla parola goombah (storpiatura di cumpa' , ossia "compare"), usata frequentemente dagli italo-americani.

What.

btfo

Goomba, yes Koopa no.
Koopa comes from the Japanese name for a Korean soup.

I'd love to see that princess toadstool/peach design make a resurgence

Such a beautiful language.

this one is the best IMHO

Good show, but your Portuguese needs refinement.

It's funny how Italy has been so relevant historically and culturally, yet Italian is the least relevant Romance language.

I think it's actually Romanian. Basque isn't romance is it?

Not even Indo European

Most of these aren't even canon, Blob.

No shit Sherlock

I AM THE GREAT WART… WAHAHA

I can't rwad this without sounding angry.

Why is the princess a loli in this?

I forgot these

doesn't count

If they ever decide to introduce Bowser's father (and they won't, because current year Nintendo is the king of wasted potential and missed opportunities), I want them to use that old design to distinguish him from Bowser.

and who would the other Bowser's be?

That's… the one from your picture not the one I posted. Thanks for the larger resolution though.

Why the fuck they didn't make Bowser like that in Super Mario Maker.

For some I like that bald Bowser, he looks jarring and more intimidating.

Is this the precursor to Spec Ops: The Line?

It doesn't say it there, but only the bricks/blocks that give coins or power-ups are Toads that were transformed

That being said I like to imagine that not all Toads were changed back and became the Brock people from M&L

I've had such a strong goddamn itch to replay that game just so that I could play as Bowser again. Will it ever be topped?

IMO Superstar Saga was always superior, and I really liked Dream Team too, but BIS is my 2nd favorite

when they make a Wario & Waluigi RPG

If only

Super Bowser Bros.

so if the mushrooms and shit spawn from toad blocks, who are the asshole mushrooms that kill you? fuck those guys

Best Bowser coming through.

I had this on a trapperkeeper or it was a coloring book or some thing. Not High resolution but I was able to fine it used on the cover of a DVD. You could import it into Adobe Illustrator and trace it if you wanted a really clean version but that would be a bit too much work for a shitty drawing.

I had that one too. I think I still have it somewhere but I don't know where it's gotten off to.

Because Nintendo decided to stop being lazy when literally all they needed to do was expand on his sprite in the Clown Car.

Goombas are citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom who sided with Bowser (this is why the ones in Super Mario World actually have a different name in Japan. The localization fucked up and called them Goombas, but they're not, because that game isn't in the Mushroom Kingdom). Poison Mushrooms must come out of blocks that used to be disloyal Mushroom citizens who were too pussy to admit it and fight for Bowser.

Miyamoto drew this afaik

Gotcha covered, m8

first I think the new sprite looks better then the Clown Car King Koopa. Second, I think it was to keep him the relative same size to Mario as he was in SMB3 and SMB so that people could swap out the aesthetic without it changing the functionality. CCKK is almost twice as big as the other Bowers which means they would have to scale the sprite and it would look out of place.

I came here to post Wart too. The Wart vegetable fight is more interesting than any Bowser fight that I've played

See it was about the size of the sprite.

But it STILL looks out of place!

The colors and thick lines make it look more like something out of a GBA game than a SNES game. If you look at the koopalings for example, you can see they use dark orange instead of pure black for the lines, and many enemies try to only use black lines for the very edge of their sprite and use other colors for lines in the middle, with some enemies using no black lines at all. The style of bowser is just completely different from anything in SMW in every possible way, like they just pulled him out from some completely different game.

why is fem Bowser my new waifu?

Man, pre SMB3 art always looked off as fuck. I guess they were still figuring out the designs up until then

Because you're a sad faggot.

t
h
i
c
c

Why does this face look so much more furry?

my dick

Christmas comes late

well shit, the point still stands that it probably has to do with hit-boxes and interchangeable mechanics then aesthetics. What if the color palette was closer to the SMW palette? (pic related) I also twerked a few things to look more like the original

tweaked*

10/10

Arguably one of my least favorite things this decate.

chill user nothing more then a play on the typo and a excuse to post a nice ass. I don't condone twerking for. Would you rather see a fat nigger twerk? :^)

sage for shitposting

Ah, I see. In that case, well done.

>decate
kill me

Well done to you too.

are you gay user?

Twerking in general is shit, and anyone that enjoys it should be castrated before they can get a chance to breed.

vocaroo.com/i/s0O07Nqdv0sD

but user, none of these women are twerking you dumb nigger. I merely misspelled tweaked and posted a picture of a nice ass.

I thought that one gif was just her trying to but doing it wrong.

I thought that was shit smeared on her ass at first. What is that running down the back and right, some kinda scar?

birth marks, my cousin has one on her ass too oddly shaped like africa

Do they honestly come that big?
And furthermore, how do you know that?

Well depends on the case, I have a mark slightly smaller than a penny, my cousin's like that girl's maybe a bit smaller
Completely innocent recreational time on the beach as a kid. This isnt one of your mangos Also she showed it to everyone who came play with us

(checked)
That's a memory i'd have expected you to black out.

look user we where having a serious discussion about The King of the Koopas and you are flipping out over things that no healthy red blooded white heterosexual man would even notice unless someone draw it to their attention. Moreover you posting John Cleese is evidence that you are clearly a liberal trying to false flag by pretending to be a Holla Forumsack. No offense kid but I think its time you consider taking a lava bath.

You shut your whore mouth, I know Bowser's the shit
It was wrong of me to desecrate the king's thread thus far, but what the hell's up with Cleese? I've just liked Flying Circus since I was little.

Anglo are not white. They are basically Jews.
You should know this by now user.

Oh, okay. I thought you were actually serious with the "false flag" thing for a sec.

what ethnic group would that bowser in your pic be, because it shares too many traits with humans to be considered anything but

>You will never feel incredibly fucking terrible about it at first
>You will never both come to the conclusion that you both work well together and it would be a waste to not give it a shot
I need to switch to 3D for a few weeks. This shits getting out of hand.

Another reason why Sonic is better than Mario. He rescues animals while Mario kills toads turned into blocks.

Perfect, my friend.

and so have i

Wart is GOAT, best lore.

Should've posted the reading some kind user did of it
Holla Forums really doesn't like mp4 files

Who else loves Dry Bowser? He's a really neat idea in hindsight and he works perfectly as a much more tough and menacing enemy with new abilities.

They should just make him a recurring challenge at this point in new games. Making a much harder version of the final boss implements itself.

Geese Howard's lookin kinda short don't you think?

perfect

I see nothing wrong with this.

CHECKED

I think he'd be a pretty cool reversal of "Super mario" where that's bowser in his nigh invulnerable form. It's also interesting as bowser normally is colors of greens and orange but becomes stark white with black details in the transition to dry bowser.

I unironically enjoyed PMSS

That won't happen even when Miyamoto passes

The boxart for 2 always kind of fucked with me. Looking at it closely, Mario's just got a fucking leg dong.

I have to admit, that all sounds pretty cool. But without any sort of guidelines or rules that shit could quickly spiral out of control and we could get showered in OC donut steels and Adventure Time-tier romance stories.

I haven't played many Mario RPG's, but what have you played prior to Sticker Star?

Whichever Bowser sits on my face is the best Bowser tbh

Is the third guy from the right a JoJo reference btw?

the worst part is that it's a trace from the original SMB main picture.