Whales in games

Is there games that have whales in them?

This thing hiding off in the corner of the map was a fucking nightmare.

in skies of arcadia, a whale is the main antagonist

FFX?

That looks like something that would scare the fuck out of me if I was younger.

Is that Ecco?

That was so fucking retarded, a sign of a director too far up his ass with the hollywood influence.

WOOOOAHOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

You mean every single game made by Kojima? Stop taking his work seriously, you'll enjoy his absolutely stupidity that way.

Baten Kaitos.

Nah, it was MGS4 that started his descent into madness working alone

Mobages tend to have whales.

Your mom.

final fantasy 10 had sin in it I guess

Most mobile games make their profit from whales, so anything ``free'' has em.

Rayman 2 has a level where you swim and breathe by swallowing air bubbles from a whale. Piranhas try to get to the bubbles before you.

Ancient Conquest has whales as a collectable resource. They give lots of fish and gold, which are the two resources in the game. It's important to get them.

Whales have always scared the shit out of me
nothing living should be that big

HIS NAME

No need to be so rude towards your mother

There was one in Spyro that use to eat you.

God damn, someone beat me to it

Gone Home, it's the tale of a whales retarded sister being groomed by a pedophilic dyke.
10/10 - Polygon

But this game was only made by a whale.

Fucking bullshit. Whales are fush yet the game states

Therefore it cannot be a whale. I would have accepted Jabu Jabu

He's right tho. Whales aren't fish, they're mammals.

Whales are a big part of the lore in Dishonored.

A mammal can be a fish if it identifies as one.

Do these count?

oh shit, fuckin' mastadon

There were whales you could see beyond the edges of the map, but you can't go eat them unfortunately.
Man this was one fun game

Tales of Hearts has a whale. Too bad Namco couldn't be fucked to keep 8-4 on as tight a leash as they had when using them on the series prior, and the DS fan translation was canned.

Fun fact: The Ecco devs made this game.

Yes.

Overgrowth?

Good game

What the fuck

thats like saying mermaids arent fish

Do land whales count?

Mermaids are mammals though.
I mean they have boobs and nips and navels, so lower part is gotta be that of a dolphin, not a fish.

Gets me every time

EDF 4.1 has Attack Whale, the best fucking kind of whale. Rockets, vulcan cannon and 120mm guns always circling the sky above our beloved defenders of Earth, Storm Team. I wish you could see Whale in the game tbh. I mean they have the bombers fly by for airstrikes/straffing runs, I don't see why they couldn't model Whale ;_;

How? Mermaids can breathe underwater, an ability only attributed to aquatic life.

It's just like your digits mate - MAGIC

Ecco, of course. Defender of the Future even had enslaved whales used for power generation by evil future dolphins.

Mammals are defined by expressing milk to feed their young. Dolphins, porpoises, orcas, manatees and whales are all mammals. Mermaids clearly have breasts, so they're also mammals.

But how? There are no mammals that are capable of breathing underwater unassisted. Maybe mermaids evolved to have tits in order to fuck sailors like the fucking whores they are and they don't actually produce milk?

Mermaids are also entirely fictional creatures. There's no rule in reality that says there can't be a mammal that breathes underwater. We just haven't discovered any.

beat me to it, fuck

ALSO BEAT ME TO IT

FUCK

hold the fuck up, did they give that thing teeth?

found this in the swf thread

What if they use gills for breathing underwater and the mammalian method for out-of-water breathing?

>You will never swim close to a Killer Whale

There's a whale in Zelda: OoT

has a flying whale dungeon thing in it

From the thumbnail I thought that would be a game about diving and it reminded me of Diver's Dream for ps1, maybe that game has whales in it. I emulated it a little a long time ago but I don't remember anything of it.

Windforge

Skywhales Nigga.
Ride Skywhales
Kill skywhales
Make a fucking usable battleship out of the fucking whales corpse.

It's got a good premise but no story, building is fun I guess, but the game feels weird to me.

In AC4 you can hunt white whales and other types of whales.