God Eater 2 Rage Burst has been cracked by CPY

God Eater 2 Rage Burst has been cracked by CPY

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned"

Enjoy !

Oh wow another weebshit game nobody cares about.

Why do they keep cracking shit games? Oh, wait, most games with denuvo are shit. The only 2 that I actually want to pirate are Warhammer Total War and Planet Coaster

Principle and it's fucking fun. They may be shit, but Denuvo is a fun nut to study.

But don't you want them to stop cracking shit games?

Is it better than the first ?

God Eater is like Monster Hunter without the weeks worth of grinding.

So, should i get God Eater 2 or MoHu 3?

Portable 3rd, Tri or 3U?

is it gud? I've never played a MH game before.

This shit was cracked months ago.

It was the first one you clot.

Here's your (you).

Anyone got a magnet link?

I want the "God Eater is just like this other, much better game" meme to die.

I bought it because it's actually more enjoyable than Monster Hunter and not forced as a Nintendo exclusive. To be honest, I'm not even bothered if anyone pirates it either. Go ahead. If the game didn't have Denuvo, it might have actually gotten more sales.

As I said: Weebshit.

I enjoyed it, though I prefer Resurrection over Rage burst, Devour styles are just more useful over bloodarts.
The final boss of the first half is stupid though you kill it though the power of Idol music, I still cringe.

What's the point of this obvious lie if you're going to admit this had denuvo anyway? Clearly you care more about platform than the quality of the game.
And yes, I played the first one, it's a basic-ass, low effort version of monhun. It's not an acceptable ersatz by any stretch.

There's grinding, but it's not WoW-level. It's like 200 hours to hit G-rank properly.

OP, where's the receipt for this game? I want the hint.

Yeah here's a tip, don't talk about a game like you know anything about it without playing it first.

Here fixed it for you.

You mean it's like Monster Hunter with just as much grinding, shovelware-tier combat, and zero variety.

Shame there's no online functionality yet, though, or does SmartSteam works?

Kek. Also, this is the closer you'll get to monster hunter on PC.

No, it's exactly like monster hunter.

What the fuck

Fuck you OP. Stop cracking shit games

You're honestly better off emulating Freedom Unite instead of playing God Eater. What I've played of the game is duller than musou and the story's bad weeb shit. Even if you skip all cutscenes you still have hours of killing small mobs and repeating really easy "large monster" fights which aren't fun due to how easy they are before you get to anything mildly interesting.

Then there's the shit in the video. The game's skill ceiling is an inch off the floor, which is probably on purpose so the dumb weebshits would buy the game and figure out how to enjoy it.

You're giving mixed messages user

Planet Coaster is good nigger

Objectively, which is better of a total virgin of GE? 2 or Resurrection?

Who the fuck are you, fucking namefags. Consider your ass filtered

Resurrection.

Don't know the difference, really. I'll give it a try.

Resurrection is the first game. It has less monsters, weapons, and mechanics in general. This makes it easier to get into. The second game also references it a bit but that isn't a huge thing. 2 is probably a better game overall but 1 is definitely easier to get into and worth playing.

What's this, the first Denuvo game someone actually might give a shit about?

with my luck ill have to carve that shit 100 times and still get nothing while someone else will get it on the first try

Did they uncensor it? Would have supported this shit from the start if they hadn't been retarded.

Yeah because quest rewards, subquests, breaks and tail cuts/shinies aren't a thing right?

I pirated Resurrection and dropped it after two hours of story and five story missions of

Jesus christ that shit made Kingdom Hearts 2 look like it had a well-paced prologue in comparison. I'm so turned off by that shit that I don't even want to play the game now.
Also
Yeah I'm uninstalling this garbage.

How much do the Denuvo German kikes pay you per post?

I bought this on PS4 on a whim since i love monhun but am bored by MHX/g and it just arrived, i played like 3 hours of 2 as 1 downloaded from the code. Is it story heavy and worth diving into the first or is it more of a novelty like monhun 1 and its better to stick with the sequel with improvements?

Does japan still makes anything thats not weeb garbage for braindead people that cant play real games?

Shit, we might as well just nuke them again