Long Lost Vidya Bros

What happened to your best vidya gaming bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

econjwatch.org/articles/faculty-voter-registration-in-economics-history-journalism-communications-law-and-psychology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never had one

ow

They got married and turned in to sjw. After all I have no children so i just would not understand what is important.

He became a gay spic, and a bitchy one at that. Other than that, I had no friends and always was alone.

I'll list them all.

M████ (brother) - Drug addict
D████ - Suicide
S███ - Went full nigger, replete with illegitimate kids
A█████ - Is hardcore into fighting games, not my thing anymore, so we have nothing in common now.
M████ - Suicide
M███ - Suicide
M██████ - Making something of herself, so I haven't seen her since I hooked her up with some classic game systems and accessories a few years back.
J██ - We work opposite schedules, and we're both dead inside, so no time or drive to play co-op anymore.

Everybody I was (((Steam))) friends with either pissed me off too frequently, drank the leftist Kool-Aid, died, or went 120% casual.

I know that feeling.

I bet you're one of those 4 AM fags who does nothing but pity themselves and garner sympathy points.

Man, your friends sure do like to kill themselves.

Neither of us play many multiplayer titles any more so we can't really game together. Still pals though, so it's cool.

Probably because they were friends with him.

He died 3 years ago because of muscular dystrophy.

I married her.

Never had one of those

story time nigga

All my childhood friends are gone:
>One moved away in high school & is now an SJW
>The last friend/drinking buddy moved out two years ago & went to live in San Fran & is drinking the kool-aid hard

As for online friends the more fun Steam friends haven't been online in years the rest just play Dota 2 & CS:GO all day & my PS3 friends all moved to PS4 and I don't feel like buying one.

Became a redditfag and is obcessed with "le dank memes"

well i'm still friends but, he has a gf and they've been together a year or so, i'm afraid to lose him, i have a few others i met through him but he's like a little brother, losing them scares me

We got married and she died. Still got my brother, but we live a ways apart and have different tastes in games now. Plus he's busy with having a wife and kids and all that.

Either doing real life shit or dead. I don't know which it is.

Who needs sympathy when they feel nothing? This is the usual response when I unintentionally top somebody with a drive-by comment in a "muh life sux" pissing contest.

One M, and D killed themselves because of women. One got dumped by his GF for some retard, and the other one was in the middle of a divorce.

he became a "hurr hurr i r smaertr than you und more cultured" kinda faggot.
He tries to make everything a fucking one up contest where he try to make himself look better than me.
which he kept implying i cared.

he now lives in a shitty apartment with his girl friend working a dead end job and slowly dying from how "sick he is" about his dreams never coming to.

i didn't really care about my dreams. i'm a no dev at this point and i just want to like make game for fun.

I mean, at least none of them are dead I think

He got a girlfriend, is going to college, and has a part-time job. The last conversation I had with him he told me to "get laid and grow the fuck up".

Years back, Friends C and D decided they'd rather hang out just with each other than with me, told me I was worthless and would never amount to anything (to be fair, they weren't wrong there), and ruined the experience of the game we'd all been playing together (to the point it's still personally tainted). And since Friend A and B weren't real happy with what C and D pulled, that also ended our tradition of weekend vidya nights too (as A and B didn't want to still hang out with C and D if it meant I wasn't going to be there).

I still occasionally get emails from C and D that go straight to my junk mail (only reason I know is that I was digging through it a while back for unrelated stuff), as apparently they still think they did nothing wrong in ruining everything for their own gain.

What, did he respond that way when you asked him if he wanted to do some vidya?

Literal bro became a massive casual.
He never got the hint that vidya is dead.
Now he just plays assfaggots and toddshit all day.

They're lost on succubus and AAA shit lately, but they will be back.

The only kid I consistently hung out with I got sick of because he was incredibly spoiled and randomly hit his brother.

The longest lasting friends I met on a now dead imageboard 10 years ago.

I never had one. Maybe that's why I don't play multiplayer games anymore.

I had two groups of vidya bros.
Group A
Cool dude, chill and has good tastes in vidya usually. He works a lot so he doesn't have as much time as he used to.
Full on neet, talk to him from time to time, pretty chill.
Switches job every few months because he does something unbelievably stupid, normalfag tastes in vidya and is a retard. I still like him though in a weird way, he's funny and chill.
Went full drugs, actual tried to get money off my other friends to pay for his fix. Even before he started doing drugs he was getting obnoxious and annoying. Used to be chill and funny but something changed. Don't keep in touch with him, somewhat glad in a way.

Group B
No idea what happened to him, he lived down my street, I think he got a normal life.
Spoke to him recently, just got out of uni but his pretty chill, same as I remember him to be.
Heard from friend B he went off into the deep end, he was full on furry last I remember of him but now he's full on SJW. He's getting sex change and pretty much cut ties with everyone he once knew because he thinks everybody should be fighting for trans rights, "if you're not with us you're against us" attitude and basically telling people that it's their responsibility for how he feels. Kinda disappointed since I warned him about this shit.

Overall I think I got lucky.

I never had one and it's impossible to make friends via the internet once you've passed 16 years of age.

He started enjoying cinematic experiences.

Moved with his wife out of state, we're still cool. He was pretty casual outside of retro stuff and going out of his way to play really bad games but he is the person to get me into CHURAZYEE and fighting games. The other one is sti around, is really into Touhou and Smash which isn't my thing but he isn't into Tekken and Musou so it's whatever.

Studied IT, started his own successful business, has wife and children and drives expensive cars (Audi).

Got E Coli, his kidneys failed, he went into a seizure and never came out

Had a close friend, went to school, was always fucking slow in the head, 4 years after he transferred, I met him and holy shit, he got married, has a kid, even though he didn't finish high school and is kinda a slow dumbass when it comes to learning, he kinda matured and became responsible. Went to do some nostalgia shit by playing Warcraft 3 maps, for old times sake, then we stopped interacting with each other because real life became a fucking grind

He preordered Switch and goes on Reddit.

I've played with ao many different groups and people, its hard for me to say what the best was
He got me into starcraft and warcraft, among other games I probably would have never heard of if not for him. As time went on, he became more casual. Now he's a mechanic and doesn't play vidya.
He was never big on vidya, but I would still show him games I thought were cool. He was a huge history nerd so when sjws started flooding the internet, I wasn't worried about him. That was a mistake, seeing as now he's a jobless sjw artist.
Back in the beta, I played quite a bit and found a small community of players who I liked. I ended up becoming a mod on the server and because of my sleep schedule, I was in charge of keeping an eye on some troublesome Norwegian players who got on in the morning. Eventually, the server got overrun with kids and moderator drama. Everyone started leaving and I haven't heard from them in a long while.
This group formed near the end of high school and has shown no signs of dying over the years. It's basically a group of guys who all were social outcasts in high school except instead of wallowing in our self pity, we came together and became totally disruptive to the normalfags around us. We regularly play shit like smash, but we also play more autistic shit like Victoria 2 together. As we get older and have to deal with more shit from our jobs, it gets harder to make time, but we still manage as best we can

MCNO?

No. Those players just happened to be from Norway and be on our server.

Jesus, even the fags on imgur had a front page post about not preordering stuff

I've never really had any friends I play vidya with, but plenty of friends who enjoy the same vidya as me. I've never really thought of games as a social activity and treat it more like a solitary one. The only exception is Melee since that requires direct social interaction and isn't 100% autistic. I rely more on music to get my social fix and hang out with the cool dudes.
WWEW was the first time I regularly played multiplayer with a group of the same people since I was a Halo fag in high school

My best friend for the past ten or so years slowed down and got this nasty cough, so I mounted him on my desk and regularly had to blow out the back port. Eventually though even ripping out his guts and cannibalizing select parts didn't manage to help. His body is serving me as a planter now.

ITT people reveal how gaming has died

I pre-ordered one a while back because stock shortages are a particular problem in 'straya and I was on the fence about whether I wanted one or not. Nintendo have six weeks to turn shit around or I'm getting a refund and upgrading my GPU.

I've been alone my entire life. As an adult, I've come to the realization that I never really had any friends, just a small handful of associates that only spent time with me because they didn't want to be alone and there was no alternative. Fuck you. I'd rather be alone than taken for granted. Anyway, I never played vidya with any of the people I knew.

This thread is depressing.

I remember my childhood group of friends from around the neighborhood.

Then I got another group of really chill dudes but they fell unbelievable hard for the esports meme and became massive cocksucking, insufferable faggots for it. It's just nostalgic pain from here on out.

I never ha-

This.

Well I still keep in contact with some fags I met here about a year and a half ago. But as for people from a while back, I don't know.

He moved to melbourne and removed me and his other other friends from his steam friends list as he war "going dark" and afraid of the TPP fucking him due to his 4 terrabytes of pirated hentai. If I remember correctly he said he was gonna play Company of Heroes with me but never got arround to installing it.

He abandoned me for normalfags in high school and pretends we're still friends.

I'm alone now and havent had multiplayer fun times for many years now.

I know he knocked up some bitch, and he got stuck with the kid. I haven't spoken to him in over twelve years, but I still think about him daily. Especially as I'm revisiting some old SNES games right now.

I don't remember.

All five of them started playing goddamn fucking smite and won't stop, somebody kill me

No, you kill THEM.

Moved to the other side of the planet to put his cock in an Australian.

Other one has a kid, who insists we play vidya quite often so there's that….

I had no friends in all my elitist school/highschool life until the very end and the rich guys who 'befriended' me did it out of pity and it showed so I just stopped hanging with them after awhile. I was a really poor compared to everyone there and lived about one hour drive
away from there so I could never really 'hang out' either.
I regularly played snes, nes, genesis, n64 games with a neighbor on my toaster. I lived in a poor neighborhood so even my emulating toaster was enough to keep us entertained. My rom repertory wasn't really big though because I didn't have internet connection back then. I had to go at some internet cafe with a usb drive to download a bunch of roms and then realize half of them was garbage.
Eventually hooked up with some white argentina guys at an online furry forum. They in turn hooked me up with some guys from my own country. I cut connections with nearly everyone because I grew out of most of the faggotry they were into and the last guy I kept talking to (A) hooked me up with someone else (B).
The three of us and B's brother played a lot of vidya together. We even went through assfaggots together and quit it at about the same time.
I grew really distant with A because he went full 420tranny and we just don't talk anymore. I don't think he'll turn COMPLETELY into a sjw but he was already spouting their special snowflake buzzwords the last few times we met.
The only guys I keep talking to are B and his brother, though mostly B because his brother is a hardcore wow player. (B too but to a lesser extent.)
B and I share a lot of shittastes over jrpgs so we always have something to talk about. Sadly I have to ride a bus for about 10 hours to see him. Sometimes I watch him play through games over skype. I think it's the only kind of Let's Plays I really enjoy watching.
I'd like to start developing a decent rpg with him the next summer.

I never had one, everyone i know is either the kind of person who would go to IGNorant, neofag or gamefags or they're a candycrush ultracasual.
I've never met anyone who actually played some fucking video games in my life.

He's a faggot who can't decide what fucking game to play even when I recommend him shit and offer to buy him shit so hell give stuff a chance. He shits on people who play mmos and weeb shit but continues to play games like destiny, league and world of tanks. After recommending a plethora of games and even playing league for awhile just to spend time with him, he starts playing destiny which I even buy but can't put up with such a boring grindy mess of a game. And then out of nowhere he randomly gets europa which is just a map painting simulator, hardly a grand strategy game, and not one of the thousands of games I recommend. And he always looks to me for vidya knowledge and opinions. So he's a huge faggot for complaining about shit not realizing he's the problem.
Yet we're still best buds outside of games.

Most amicably moved on with their lives (ranging from 100% normal person who voted for Brexit and loves Trump to Pacific Northwest otherkin koolaid chugger) after our favorite game's multiplayer was shut down, but the last guy left is my best gaming bro and partner. We try to reach out to them sometimes but they're always too busy succeeding, or being miserable yet too cool for our ideas, to play along for more than a day.

The other group is a WoW guild which has a history of imploding but keeping my absolute favorite people on the planet, but Legion requires you to throw all of your free time down a hole to stay raid-ready, so fuck that.

Serious play everyday friend outgrew me
Then when I stopped being a little shit we were too distant
It's ok though, we were so similar things would have gone bad either way

Casual best friend is the type who buys merch without every touching the franchise
I love the guy but he is purely the type who got into games for social status
Sometimes I try to carry him for funsies

Brother is overwatch armchair dictator I can play with in small spurts but have to constantly fight the urge to fuck with him
Hoping I can draw into less shit games

this is the worst, sorry for you guys

You got told the fuck out.

We still chat but barely get to play anymore since he works late shifts and basically work, crashes, chat for a bit in the afternoon, then back to work.

One was lost to the mainstream masses long ago, the other lives on another city and only plays shit games

I still have mine. We've been together for over 11 years now. Pretty sure we're going to be friends for life.

I met him through an autistic German guy I met on here (is calling Germans autistic superfluous), we played Company of Heroes but I was fucking abysmal at it and we played CS: GO for a while until I got my scratch off of that shitty game. He's a socially awkward fuck who masked this with "quirky and whimsical XD humor" until I was his wingman for a girl so he can talk to them normally.
A good Aryan country boy who was the alpha dog of our group with his friends but I knew it wouldn't last and over the years he creepingly slow started giving me more shit until when his girlfriend claimed I hit on her and straight-up wouldn't talk to me for a while but he's too much of a pussy to full on do it, good riddance and never looking back.
I met this guy in a P2:PL thread, gave him the game and thankfully no gay shit has happened but the only games we ever played were Red Alert 1 and Gmod because he's a poorfag dumbass who bought a PS4 for Bloodborne.

It's satisfying or sad depending how much of a loser you are.

I had a best friend for 11 years, too. We started a band together after about 8 years of friendship. It was fun, then it wasn't, so we stopped. We had gotten used to only seeing each other at weekly band practice. So when we stopped doing that, we just stopped hanging out. I didn't even realize it until a few months later. Then I wondered why he never got in touch with me. I ended up reaching out to him a couple times, but he was never receptive. So I got resentful and stopped trying. I would think about it all the time. Then, as the years went on, I gradually stopped thinking about him altogether. After 3 years or so, he reached out to me, and we hung out once or twice. But I was moving to a different city an hour's drive away, so it never went anywhere. I never even told him I was moving, we just dropped out of contact. Then 2 years later, he reached out to me again, and we've been hanging out occasionally ever since then. It's nice. It's not quite the same, though, and I guess it never will be.
Sorry for the blogpost.

T-Thanks.

What the fuck, I just refreshed and noticed that. You must have accidentally deleted it.

I don't think I did anything of the sort. I just checked on the thread after a day or so and the post was gone. I don't even know how to delete my own posts

Click the arrow next to your name and select "Delete post."

He got all upset about the election because he's a faggot and dating an illegal mexican, so now he's not talking to me anymore.

Never had one.

Became massive casuals and thankfully excluded me from their MOBA shit because there's no room for me. The one I've known the longest just became a lazy casual and despite learning japanese insists on buying censored shit from nintendo.

He disappeared from Steam. It's been like two years now. I don't play with anyone anymore.

I'm the one that went away.

Passed in 2009. I haven't called his parents in a while…

Decided he liked playing cowadooty and halo more than good vidya before he stopped playing altogether because weed dude

>fourth friend is full on autistic, nearly every friend he has besides me is either gay, bi, tranny, or an LOLSORANDUM faggot. He's also in uni now and doesn't have time to do anything anymore.
Friends 1, 3, and 5 I still have on my steam account, but they never wanna play anything with me anymore.

That's a guy with really shitty parents i guarantee you. I did the exact same thing except i wasn't even in highschool and i just tried to get the fuck away from my family as soon as i had age to work.

fuck it, i'll just play singleplayer from now on

We dropped out of contact after middle school because I moved away and was no longer going to the same school as him. I tried contacting him years later, but I guess he took pills or something because he was no longer hyperactive and obsessed with dogs. I guess at that point I realized that I only hung out with him because he entertained me and we didn't actually share any real interests other than video games, because I didn't want to bother staying in touch with him. I doubt he'd want to see me nowadays, either.

*well, you're not wrong. I don't think I ever saw his dad, his mom worked at a convience store, and his sister became a tranny. His sister also frequented tumblr, so no surprise there. The three of them lived in their grandparent's house, and the main reason they moved was because my friend's mom got a new, more well paying job.**

fuck, meant to spoiler that.

Most of my friends from school ended up becoming normalfags/degenerates, caring for only the latest hyped up AAA garbage or Early Access game Plebbit hypes up, all the while working at dead end jobs and doing other degenerate shit along with it. One friend in particular I had for over 10 years sadly also fell into this (which hit the hardest for me), even after how bad things in his life went.

Nowadays, I haven't really had time to play much of anything really since having a full time job, but it's not to say that I don't still play good games, nor that I don't have anyone to play with should I have motivation to play a multiplayer game these days, but seeing the people and even the best friend I grew up playing games with fall this far has been a depressing experience.

He became an Undertale and [email protected]/* */ fag.

his parents divorced and he moved away.

I hope you're still alive and that life hasn't been too shitty for you thomas.

Best gaming bro, is still my brother getting a place once he finishes uni
I'd play with you fags but I'm too mic shy

I was in that thread, but i'm just too fond of 9/11 to make meme magic taking down a plane more important

they betrayed me, they all betrayed me, just because im 200% better than they are, then they pulled le if you're so good why don't you go to tournaments XD card, i went to tournaments and i placed 2nd in the first one i had, which proved my point

other than that it's just another story of losing friends to assfaggots/friends becoming casual

He moved, and is dying a slow death.

He had a long distance relationship with shitty girl who cheated on him in college, but they got back together and he decided the most important thing was to move across country and work a dead end job to support her getting her masters in psychology, after she realized her undergrad in Women's Studies was useless.

He keeps promising that THIS year he'll put in the effort to go back to school and finish his Chem degree, but here we are.

My best friend from kindergarten moved back to Iceland after 3rd grade, we're still really close because our parents became best friends as well, and his sister is the same age as my younger brother. We go see them or vice versa once or twice a year to play vidya and hang out, and we play all the old games we used to online mostly Age of Mythology and Rise of Nations my other elementary school friends all moved away or we stopped talking when I switched schools. My roommate now is my best friend from high school, he refuses to play anything made after gen 6 so we play some gamecube and xbox games on our days off, but he's more into making music than anything.

My brother is still my best gaming bro, we have pretty similar tastes in multiplayer games, but he doesn't like RPGs or RTSes, and all the good FPS games we liked fucking died, so we mostly just play xbox/gc games and Overwatch

I'm sorry for being such a shit to you back then, Errol. Hope you're doing well.

I wish my sister still had the same tastes as I did. Now the only games she plays are the sims, far cry 3, saints row 4, and Telltale shit.

I know what you mean, all my Icelandic friend's sister plays is the sims, mass effect, dragon age, and diablo on her own also used to be a hardcore WoWfag when she was a kid She's also looking forward to Andromeda and thought Inquisition was a good game

To be fair she still plays RTS/grand strats with the three of us, but I think she doesn't want to play skill-based multiplayer games with us anymore because she stands no chance

I have no idea what they're up to and one died years ago…
Never really played with my young nephew outside of House of the Dead and Sonic and he seems more interested in mobile cancer.

Was the reason I started hating Jews so much. Backstabbed me and became a hardcore leftist stuck in a SJW cult.

We play metal slug and other games
the other one is getting a new computer
I can count my vidya bros with one hand but they're all real friends

Also, part of being a perceptive and smart person is not choosing stupid people or retards as your friends to spend your time with

if the person triggers red flags of being a bad person or a retard, don't bother being friends

If you have friends that end up being a disappointment, you're completely negligent for not having a good eye and perception for people

If a friend doesn't have consideration, drop them on the spot. Period. Then again, birds of a feather flock together, so most of you retards ITT are probably not good people either. Either not perceptive or bad people.

t. r9k pseudo-intellectual

Serves you right.

I had a jewish gf once, i could put my pinky in her nostrils and have it go all the way to her nasal channel

So there I was; no sleep for 2 straight days, with no other place to crash at, dragging this huge luggage bag with me and having to sneak some sleep in department stores. To top it all off I loaned some CD's from another friend, and I accidentally left them behind at the rich kids place. And that's the story of how I lost one of my longer standing "friendship". "Beaten wife" that I was, I called him before he could call me, mainly to ask about the CD's but also to ask if we were still on talking terms. I haven't called him in years, and he hasn't called me either.

That's what you get for trying to be friends with a narcissist. He tries his best to show you compassion, only his compassion is different from other people's. He tried to keep me close and I feel we were friends, but it was his self-centerdeness and domination that always got in the way. I had to constantly win arguments with him before he could even begin to consider anything I asked of him, no matter how small. Even then, it was the tried and true "i own it, you don't" that always trumped the arguments. I toughed it out until I realized how much abuse I've been through.

I don't think I'll ever live this down.

My first one and I grew apart when I changed schools and it was revealed I was allergic to his dog. Then I picked up a larger interest in single player games. We still talk occasionally, though. The second and I had a massive fallout because I teased his Samus fetish and he went 200% mad. Haven't spoken since.

I lost my vidya bro to League of Legends 3 years ago.
He would never ever stop playing, he would have that laptop and play the game constantly. I tried to pull him out of it, but his loyalty shifted towards LoL instead of his friends and badically wanted everyone who wouldn't pick up LoL to fuck off.
Last time I contacted him, he still only plays LoL.

My vidya bro went to cruiser for work, came back as a reborn vegan, hates Trump with all his heart because some burito girls he worked with told them to, our last interaction had him send a picture of his ass in the air in what appears to be summer dress, penis tucked out and sending me a message straight out of Holla Forums about le Drumph fuck my ass daddy ah ah ah xd, i told him that the next time i see him i will strangle him with my bare hands and leave him to rot in a ditch somewhere.
He hasn't contacted me since.
My faces when.

Steam friends from here being the mentally unstable gayboys that they are decided to just disappear one day
Others were just plain unpleasant to be around
I still got a lot of nice people from here, but those were diamonds in a mountain of shit so to speak

I can only assume you were new when you tried that, because there's no way you spent more than three months and didn't realize the people here are social outcasts for a reason.

The one time I bothered doing that, cause I was a notorious tripfag that people actually liked, and that other tripfaggot queers hated and loathed cause I wasn't a circlejerking retard. I took up the mantle to literally get rid of the rest of them and it worked

That being said, the person I met from Holla Forums was pretty cool, was actually younger than me, and we still hang out to this day, I warmly inducted him into my group, and he brought along a buddy that turns out I basically knew on steam, but never said hey to until said friend from Holla Forums dragged him into a call, now we all just shitpost towards one another happily all these years.

Though the group I've had from before is extremely old, I don't even remember how we met, minus the fact we used to fuck with losers with chuggaconroy, like we actually knew him and would harass him 24/7 and he fucking hated it, also knew clementj64 now that guy is a sick motherfucker in a good way, will laugh at any joke no matter how depraved, 'waycis', etc.

Though I'm sure that side of clement people don't know, and I'm sure he doesn't want me talking about it, but boy oh boy, that guy is a riot. Will meme with you even if it meant you'd end up killing someone and going to jail/being exiled from the country. Haven't bothered reaching out to him though cause that was so damn long ago, I felt like trying but I don't know.

You guys ever get any weird good friendships from the internet? Cause that seems to be my entire life. For fuck sakes, people bought me random games just cause I was a tripfag which I never understood why, but I guess I must be really nice? I don't think I'm that nice though.

Then again, this weirdness transcends into real life, which I could blogpost about some freaky shit. All in all, the friends I have now are all online, though majority of them live within a good 45 mins away and we've hung out and threw food at chinks a couple times and tried to backyard wrestle while on opiates.

I love my friends, but sadly I feel lonely for some reason and thus it makes enjoying video games impossible now, can't tell if it's from depression or something else.

Weren't new, just very naive and/or retarded
Still, overall it was kind of worth it I guess? Those I'm still friends with are pretty good

Feels bad, women are the devil

He discovered assfaggots.

i spent a few years distancing myself from my friends so i could anhero & not have too much of a negative effect on other people in doing so but then i fucked it up and don't want to die anymore but they all moved away and we've been out of contact for so long i don't even know what to say to them anymore

my best friend got a gf, then a job and then some new, more ordinary friends. I try to keep in touch but its always me who starts a conversation and they never last very long. He doesn't really move in online places anymore so I try and keep him up to date. One of the last things he said to me was that he didn't believe in meme magic and that my decision to vote leave was disturbing.

I only know one other person. He's an online friend and I've never seen him irl and he's the biggest fucking retard I've ever met. he's dsp levels of retard. he's got 3000 hours in left 4 dead2, I have a 1/6 of that play time and I'm massively better than he is. he's got 1000 hours in age of empires 2 and doesn't even use the keyboard. in a 2 human vs 2 medium AI he struggles to keep up. his castle age time is about 1 hour. we tried to play trine once, trine one of the simplest platforms ever made, and he didn't understand doing two things at once. He would always do the grampa jump, were he would jump then try and move left or right, rather than jump WHILE going left or right. in hindsight I should have recorded it because he raged out so many times during that. he just doesn't have the ability to learn, even if he dose something over and over. sometimes I want to block him and never speak to him again but then I remember I'm not really In a position to throw away friends.

I lost a real friend with talent to a grill and gained a basket case

I think I know you, mysterious tripfag. Your threads were entertaining and made Holla Forums bearable for at least a couple years more.

But yeah, I meet strange people all the time and this sometimes extends to the internet. I've had games gifted to me on more than one occasion. I make friends easily and I am often liked. I would be more outgoing and open, but I'm just too anti-social. A day of talking to people and socializing is usually enough to drain me, and I need to have time for myself.

I think I know about that loneliness you're talking about. It comes and goes for me, but I don't know how it is for you.

Poshun?

When I see people mention me, I get all nostalgic Sadly I lost the trip during a harddrive failure and where I wrote it down, I accidentally threw it out which sucks, I'm effectively dead, but not buried

I've been told I'm quite the down to earth guy, but honestly I see myself as quite manipulative, or at least when it comes to people I genuinely see as morons or rather people I honestly just don't like. Works every time too, makes me question the people whom I'm around, or the ones I encounter out in the wild if they're stuck with IQs 70 and below.

For me, It's not really being anti-social, more so the individuals I have talked to in the past were fucking stupid, like mouth-breather stupid. Then you start to see that pattern more and more, and then you don't want to be bothered talking to other individuals unless cut from the same cloth. It's even funnier when you start seeing people you just want to smash their head in, cause they have this straight-up retard face, you know like those ugly obese women with moonface syndrome. I hear that when you get that urge to inflict physical harm on people who have a certain type of face, it has something to do with evolution and how back then you'd just kill them off to ensure the gene pool wouldn't be tainted cause your body instinctively can tell if someone is a detriment to society as a whole as well as your ethnicity/race.

When you think of that, and then see how most normalfags/SJW/cucks/libshits are, it certainly opens your eyes to how we're truly overpopulated with the shittiest types of people. But the people with weird beady eyes, eyes too far or too close together, moonface, manlets just god damn. Don't get me started on the coffee-cake breathe situation, every autistic person I've ran into since elementary school always had the stench of this strange coffee-cake like smell coming from their goop covered maws, and it still fucking happens to this day.

No, the fact you think that autistic faggot was 'well-liked' is one thing, but the fact I barely recall who you're talking about outside of them being autistic is just insulting to my trip and the literal festive joy I brought to Holla Forums many, many, many moons ago.

IED

I came to this tread expecting nostalgia and old school hidden gems
Not all this soul crushing sadness

It's funny that we're talking about this, because I actually lurk this board just hoping to see one of my friends again. He always hung out on here and would send me his favorites from the webm threads when I was too busy to look myself. Was also really smart, too, and he kept me honest. I remember one time we had a conversation about "game feel" and how it makes some games different, and he thought I was full of shit. He was right of course.

Been almost a year and a half since I've talked to him, so I've kinda given up hope, but oh well.

Well that sucks. Well you did leave with a send-off, so it's better that DK lives on in legend.

I think I understand. You are able to read social cues easily and therefore respond with what people like to hear. We all have it, but you can see it much clearer. I have the same skill too, in fact I do it almost subconsciously every day, I almost never realize when I am manipulating people because it comes so easily.

Weird-faced people can be alright occasionally, I try and give everyone a chance before I pass judgement. If he's alright, good. If he's retarded, I'll leave him alone.

I don't know about looks, but one thing I've noticed about smell is that people of different ages and different ethnicities have a distinct smell to them. People have this 1-2 meter "smell aura" around them and it always hits me. Kids smell fresh, like laundry, but it can't be detergent because it has been the same smell for the past 20 years for me on every kid I've met. Same with old people, they have this same stuffy smell about them like they smell of dust. And the black people we have over here, have this distinct, flowery smell that's not quite pleasant nor revolting. One muslim kid I met ages ago had this smell, and I caught a whiff of the same smell, ten years later, on a muslim famliy passing by.

>Sudenly he impregnates some rancid degenerate slut he met at some random club And i know that bitch punctured the ruber and is now stuk with her, their bastard baby and the bitches previous kid

I drove them all away because they were gay. There's only one that I regret from time to time.

That feel when I'm not DK
That feel when I might be too old to even fucking remember at this point
**That feel when no one remembers /♂/ who's the boss of this gym
That feel when I remember DK being a literal autist who thought he was funny but wasn't, actively tried to get rid of me cause I put him down a peg far too many times to remember
Also the fact that DK is a literal faggot and was an actual mental midget

The meme ride never ends. Anywho, I don't blame you for not remembering, it was a crusade filled with plenty of bloodshed and ripped pants.

For me I don't bother giving weird faced people a chance, though again my definition of weird-face might be a bit different than yours, I'd have to like physically draw out the faces in question that I wholeheartedly believe need to me wiped off the planet as soon as they're seen.

The only kid I knew who smelled fresh, like laundry was myself, everyone else smelled fucking disgusting and gross. Except the people I knew as a child, but they either smelled like semi-laundry and cigarettes, or just cigarettes with a hint of mom's perfume. Which is honestly a nice smell, in a nostalgic kind of way.

No yeah Old people smell extremely stale, or at least the ones that don't look healthy, my grandpa smells well, he doesn't smell so that's good, he also doesn't look his age at all which again is good, too bad the bitch he married after he left my actual gram-gram is fucking retarded and is only with him for the family money, though I'm entitled to it, I think it helps sharing the same IQ as him. I was tested when I was like 4~5 and I had an IQ of 150, I believe it's higher now, but I never bothered checking, I even had a gay little mensa card, and all the kids there were fucking RETARDED, like literal CWCs running around. It was terrifying, like sincerely terrifying, and I'm positive the majority of them that were smelly punjab/curry-nigger children didn't sport high IQs at all, and where just there to fill a quota

Now that's either a lie, or you have a terrible sense of smell, all niggers I've met smell like rotting ass/road kill with a hint of sweat reminiscent of sweaty ham. It makes me want to vomit, thinking about it fucking infuriates me how filthy they are but they act as if it's their culture.

Muslims/Arabs/Indians all smell like fucking athletes foot, feces, tumeric and more feces but like "I just got done fingering my asshole and tasted it" smell they have.

For myself, I've been told I smell like Petrichor/"Fresh Water" by girls and that they like it a lot, especially during high school, and now with my wife. Though I think that might be pheromones cause I don't smell a thing, well I kinda smell it, but it's faint. I honestly thought I reeked of cigarettes.

I have met one fucking faggot off of Holla Forums, and as soon as he tried that gay shit, it was over. I dragged him into a call, little queermo got all excited, was told off by yours truly as one of my cohorts recorded it.

Was funny, he cried and was muttering about RPing or whatever. I guess he was trying to claim he was only RPing thus, was merely pretending to be gay. Cause he would do this shit where he'd act like his little anime girl avatar, and at first I thought it was funny, but then he kept fucking doing it acting suspiciously homosexual.

Cause there are indeed girls on Holla Forums, or at least back then, but they were all non-whites that were legitimately retarded who enjoyed posting their fucking period soaked tampons and wondered why no one wanted to be with them, on top of inferiority complexes over not being white, the ones who were white were hambeasts, underage, or fugly, sometimes all three looking like Elmer Fudd.

The literal faggots on Holla Forums have got to go, same with furries, the autism they emit is a stench stronger than the BO niggers have.

Yeah sorry, I wasn't really following too closely what tripfags were up to back then. Screencaps might help. Anyway, it's kind of strange that you and I have perceived how people in different categories smell the same, but we smell them differently. For myself I would say that I smell like fresh-cut onions. Could be an area of science in there somewhere.

From all your posts so far, you sound incredibly full of yourself. Nobody cares.

I moved away and don't contact him enough anymore, he used to use Holla Forums but I have no idea if he made it over with the exodus, I'd be even more complete garbage at fighting games if not for him.

I want to say the Onion smell, cause I get that too sometimes is just there, almost borderline pizza smell. Which that Onion/Pizza smell I get from the pits (I'm assuming that's where you get it too) is not a bad smell at all, smells like actual fucking food, which ends up with me getting the munchies. Though it will get to a point where it begins to have a rust smell to it, that's when you obviously know you've been letting your pits stink just a bit too damn much you know from running or just being stuck in bed with a thick blanket on all damn night but some fuck turns the heater on all the way as you boil in your sleep in a nice sweaty man stew.

You see, you're the type of faggot I would end up making them kill themselves for being weak-minded, weak-willed clowns with authority issues.

The fact you seem to have an issue with me being so dang 'full of myself' when you probably are some CWC level sperg who thinks the world revolves around you, until Daddy gets home and that's when all the fun-time stops right?

Honestly, the way you're acting is probably why your little best buddy didn't bother getting in touch with you, due to being some anally aggravated moron that gets upset whenever he sees someone with more confidence and charisma being oh so 'full of themselves', you know, being an actual autist doesn't make people want to be around you, especially when you seem like a burden to the point you're more likely to be a psychic vampire who just drains everyone's mental energy from having to deal with your a your little personal problems/daddy issues. Go home and speak to no one.

his posts are very well written. I just think you dont have the mental capacity.

The worst feeling about a best vidya bro is realizing you had nothing in common with him in the first place besides tastes in games, and that, out of jealousy, tried to force you from your best friend just because said best friend was an artist who did commission work he didn't like.

Then having another best friend turn into a sociopath and start trying to get his friends to kill themselves, then came to me every single time when his bridges were burned and demanded an apology. One year after this, he comes back to me being an angsty faggot and hasn't changed a bit.

The two came back and basically started trying to shittalk me because they had 'problems' with me leaving them for shit like this, talking shit behind my friend's backs, manipulating me over jealous bullshit, trying to split up our group of friends, and so on.

There's a great bright side though. I stuck with my best friend and became even closer to another friend of mine, who'll be called Nero from here on out

Nero and I started dating. He's a wonderful, supportive boyfriend and I love him so much. We play games and stuff all the time, he even bought me an original Xbox, softmodded it for me, and sent it to me so we can play stuff like Halo 2 together.

I love you Nero

Fuck you Kaiman and Crawford.

Should clarify, he'd demand I apologize on his behalf and would get super depressive.

Why the fuck do I keep finding out all my old friends are sociopaths?

Lad just because you can type like a pretentious faggot doesn't actually mean people have those sort of issues. It just means that they (rightfully so) think you're a faggot.

Yeah, that's the kind of self-obsessed post I'm talking about. You were a tripfag and think it's something to take pride in, you humblebrag about having a 150 IQ (which I doubt), etc. You're the walking definition of unwarranted self-importance.
Funny that you go for the textbook knee-jerk "YOU'RE SO MAD, LET ME MAKE ALL SORTS OF BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER" response. That's the best way of knowing you're talking to a retard online.
For the record, you're annoying, but you don't make me mad. I look forward to a dozen more posts from you about how much charisma you have on a Chinese finger painting forum.

I don't understand how me having a higher vocabulary than you equates to me now being a 'pretentious faggot'. I wasn't aware being articulate equated to being a pretentious faggot such as yourself who is more in line with those autists who cry at people who aren't socially inept to the point they're a stuttering, blubbering mush-mouthed mess along with a slew of medical issues that result in even more embarrassing fits of autistic rage when dealing with anyone who's an authority figure in life, just exactly like that other fag crying how I'm so full of myself.

Again, I guess I must be really hitting a nerve with the types of cuck'd out freaks who have to take out their own insecurities out on people who remind them too much of their fathers or whatever individual in your lives had a vocabulary that didn't consist of speaking like a nigger child off kikebook.

No where in my post did I take pride in being a tripfag, especially when my post you seem to think is filled with self-obsession was me merely correcting the other user of who I was, without actually SAYING who I was.

Which if you ask me is the farthest from being some attention seeking whore, of which I'm not, and again, like I stated before if you knew 'who' I was, you would underestand that your emotional tear filled rants about me being so 'full of myself' and 'self-obsessed' is so far from the truth you only end up showing how you seem to be suffering from some sort of personal problem that must be eating at you so much you have to throw a temper tantrum over it.

Then you seem to be getting upset over me having a high IQ that's 150 if not above since the last time I had such a test done, which again I don't understand how you try screeching at me, when another user mentioned having a high IQ without having anyone to ask him, yet I don't see you screaming at him for 'self-obsession'.

Funny, that seems to be exactly what you're doing right now, doing a baseless assumption of my character just because you happen to have some sort of issue with my life not being as shitty as yours. Cause it seems to me, you're only upset over me having a positive story to share about making life-time friends on Holla Forums, meanwhile you having some sob story about your gay boy band.

I love running into bitter underage faggots like you that seemed to have migrated here from either 4cuck, reddit or the like, where you truly believe that Holla Forums of all places is an actual hive-mind of autists, buying into the crap you hear all over the place, truly thinking you're apart of something greater by being nothing short of peon with some serious emotional baggage that needs to be sorted out before you bother shit talking others making "baseless assumptions" about other people's character, when you yourself are the truth definition of a child suffering from Autism. I don't understand what truly makes bottom feeding spergs like you think you're in good company on Holla Forums, let alone imageboards when you seriously have to get upset over someone not being some low IQ, socially inept plod who has the people skills of a housefly like yourself.

If you can care to explain that to me without going for insults that only a woman/mentally ill faggot would go for, you know the low blows you and e32a6d are capable of, meanwhile me just merely pointing out the type of weak-willed clowns you are, I have you two screeching autisticly making an ass out of yourself, just like I did to little smart-mouthed pinkos 10 years ago.

Also protip: Saying you're not mad when you're clearly mad enough to probably think you'd want to inflict physical harm on me (cause lets face it, you're probably one of those little wimpy cucks who think you'll "hurt" me if you ever had to "deal" with me in person and end up shitting your pampers in the process), cause again I can read people like a book, and you seem rather emotional, like a woman PMSing emotional.

So lets talk about it, tell me about your mother and her relationship with you friendo.

Strange, I wasn't talking about your vocabulary, but rather your presentation as a whole, yet you still seemed to miss the point entirely.

All that talk about your intelligence really doesn't mean shit with such poor social skills, nerd.

Filtered lmao

Here's your (You). I look forward to your next wall of text.

Are you capable of writing a single sentence that doesn't contain "I" or "me"?

o boi

Something tells me you're still in high school, though I see you ran out of steam after I put you in your place. You see I like autistic clowns like you, always ready to derail a thread because you feel threatened by the big boys on campus. I could only imagine what other people give you a nice kvetching, I'm sure Mega64 skits probably got you running up a wall kvetching at the speed of sound over them acting so dang pretentious.

So you're just going to ignore that you're a hypocrite that seems to be dealing with some severe daddy issues, along with (and hate to say it cause this is what kikes use as a means to an end with caught in a corner, but I have to say it purely because it's the vibe I'm getting from you and that other child) mental illnesses that seem to have skewered your view on life where you can do no harm, and that curse ANYONE for liking themselves, let alone not being as down-trodden and worthless as you.

Are you? Or does the fact that I'm using proper grammar bother you to the extent that you have to come up with some autistic remark that you thought was witty before you bothered posting it? I can safely say I used me only like what 7 times within proper context.

So my question to you is this, are you capable of not feeling threatened by someone who's not a closet homosexual such as yourself who can only seem to attract faggots all the time but then regret the real catch you wanted to act your mentally ill homosexual fantasies with and how does it feel to suffer from low testosterone where you feel that making a passive-aggressive comment like that is going to do anything but make you look retarded?

Your IQ is a score determined by your "mental age" over your chronological age. Getting a score of 150 at a young age, let's say age 10, would mean that you have the "mental age" of a 15-year-old. While that isn't unbelievable in itself, it's silly to think that your IQ would keep increasing with age. If anything, it decreases after adulthood. Also, IQ tests have been the subject of a lot of criticism for a long ass time. It's definitely not an infallible metric by any means, even if it's produced some worthwhile information about human intelligence. Personally, I don't put much faith in them, but I don't really know of any metric that would measure intelligence better.

He got rebooted. Poor guy.

I heard the reboot was alright.

Any test can be fooled. My IQ is said to be higher than pretentious faggot but like you I never put much faith in it. It went down after a period of heavy drug use/brain injury only to go back up once I'd cleaned up. I use it as a metric to see how well I can preform a standard task and nothing more.

Getting back on topic.

I've fallen in and out of this hobby several times over the years. I lived through the hey day of the arcades, couch co-op, and early online multiplayer. Left around 2004 because I'd gotten bored and most of my friends had moved away. Came back about five years later and ran with a large team/clan made up of locals and people we knew from the internet. Got burned out on playing one game so much and left again.

A few years ago I hosted a party and a girl I knew brought her husband. We met and it turned out he was way into fightan. I loved fightan too but hadn't had locals to play with in so long that I'd given up on it entirely. Here we are two-three years later and I'm playing so often that I don't have time for much else when it comes to free time. I found a nice local arcade, we go often, we practice between trips. We'll probably be going full on faggot soon and attending tournaments.

I'm happy to have met him. Due to that night I've managed to get a lot of old friends back together and met lots of new people. He got his old friend circle back together too. We meet up as often as possible and host casual tournaments. Best part of all is so far we haven't had any Smash faggots show up.

It's pretty funny that you took the gay comment literally. It was only intended to mean that they were figuratively faggots. Just goes to show how easily you will build up constructs in your mind, about a person you have never met, and then take them to logical extremes with little evidence or justification.

Your ability to read only what you want to read is astounding. My original question to you was:
And you replied:

Once again, going off on a tangent based off a purely fictional mental construct. It may be true that you have a high IQ. It may also be true that you suffer from schizophrenia. One thing's for sure, and that is that you completely missed the point of my post. Way to go, bucko.

Same here

It would increase given a multitude of factors, not only that, it doesn't if not, rarely decreases within adult-hood. You can say that the IQ tests have a lot of criticism, when such criticism comes from either non-whites who score incredibly low and score even lower as time goes on, and then the likes of those where entire nations lie about the IQ average just to feel good about themselves. Though sure, IQ seems like bullshit, but the fat individuals get upset over me merely stating the score I received when I was a young child, and then again I can't even remember the exact age due to it being a time of life skipping grades and having to deal with the bullshit of being a child prodigy. The fact it takes like what, 7 different types of tests to try and accurately determine the IQ, but then people ignore the whole EQ as well. I mean by the entirety of IQ tests, it's basically there to determine whether or not someone is capable to learn from the world around them more or less in layman's terms.

Though that being said, when there's an entire grey area about IQ, and how it 'decreases' after adult-hood, and the fact that kikes are now in control of such tests which they surprisingly 'score the highest' when in person the majority of heebs are as dumb as a nigger, walking into revolving doors and having mannerisms closer to that of someone suffering from down's syndrome. Again, if the other retards bothered to read my post about my IQ, i clearly stated that the entire scene of the Mensa 'crowd' and such was not for me, and that quite frankly being smarter than everyone only became an eye opener to the fact that being intelligent means you're apart of a severely small minority that ultimately ends up rubbing elbows with people who 'think' they're intelligent when they're just pseudo-intellectuals with a plethora of mental issues and disturbances that lead them to be laughing stocks on top of being absolutely dreadful to have to watch them in person, it's like watching a train-wreck. But I do believe one's IQ can increase over time, especially when you have factors of hereditary IQ, and the fact that having such a high IQ at a young age can only mean it can go up from there if you look at it statistically. So I don't think it's silly that it would have rose since the last time it was taken, I was in elementary school, but I was still being skipped grades up way into high school getting offers to many universities that I personally didn't want to deal with purely because acedemia has been tainted with scum and is nothing more than an adult daycare for normalfags and 3rd worlders who think they're little geniuses for being accepted into MIT when they're only there to fill out a quota, not because they're a diamond in the rough.

For fuck sake, we barely know much about the brain, the fact that imagination and the ability the dream are two things that should be impossible given with the information we know about the brain, the body itself is still an enigma that has only been scratched at the surface and we've yet to truly understand the capabilities of the body on a micro and macro scale if you will. Though I'll stand by IQ, but then you have the factor of having a supposed 'high IQ' aka the ability to comprehend and pick up skills from merely observing and being told, and be a complete and utter retard who's a CWC runner-up in life shoving foreign objects up his ass like a46b45 who thinks his IQ went up after heavy drug use/brain injury since he 'cleaned up'. Which is just fucking hilarious.

tripfags never change

You can take a tripfag's trip away, but the fag part is for life.

I highly doubt your IQ is higher than mine, purely for the fact the IQ I listed was from my child hood, so thus what my IQ would be now after so many years, I sincerely doubt you're any where near my IQ. You can try and kiss his ass that you never put much faith into it, but here you are trying to lie about how your IQ is now higher than mine, but then seemingly got upset for me mentioning my own score from elementary school, then how it went down over a peroid of hevy drug use/brain injury to only go back up (which according to user is incorrect, and thus you're just making shit up at this point.)

Plus the fact that you're just a junky upset that your life isn't as what it used to be, so you have to be an emotional cry-baby when someone who isn't a self-loathing queer such as yourself further proves my point here. Not only that, I doubt you've 'cleaned up' from your heavy drug use, let alone a brain injury. You may 'heal' from a brain injury, but from what you described retard, I'm positive you lost plenty of brain cells you're never going to get back. You must be one special kind of retard when you actually think your IQ went back up after the amount of damage you've done to yourself, I think you legitimately have IQ confused with something else, cause you seem like the least intelligent individual in this thread by far, and if you aren't a third worlder/shitskin then I pity you, I truly do. No wonder you got so upset, but again I'm sure you just sit at home doing whatever drugs you've done to acquire that brain injury you have and throw tantrums at anyone who dare lives a happier life than you.

I don't need to meet you to tell you suffer from being a closet homosexual, from the way you carry yourself, from the whole 'pseudo-intellectual' act you got going on with the authority figure/daddy issue you got, it's not that hard to actually read who you are without having to know you, like I'd want to know someone like you anyway.

The fact you have to differentiate between what quotes were mine, and what "question" you asked, like you're fresh off the boat from plebbit is hilarious, thinking I only chose to read what I want, when I read your little passive aggressive comment, and replied exactly how I felt I should. You can whine that I was apparently 'going off tangent' when there was no tangent to go off of, you make up some paper thin fallacy, kike there's a rule to not use "I" or "me" like this is some back-water commie shit hole where talking about yourself, when people are talking about you specifically is now grounds to try and make some half-assed passive-aggressive remarks is one thing, but when you try to make up these little cuckold rules for how I have to reply to you is just too sad.

But here's where you make it clear that you're talking out your ass.

So not only do you answer a question that you could have easily answered yourself by not being a pseudo-intellectual thinking a question that had nothing behind it's inception actually had a point to begin with, which I'll take a shot int he dark and assume your point had something to do with 'narcissism' or 'being egotistical' when the only people who whine about such things online are the same people who try playing Arm-chair Psychologist when they can't think of anything worthwhile to say, and thus think using kike shill tactics will lead to anything but success and not the oven.

Way to go, bucko. Thanks for letting me know you suffer from schizophrenia, though you didn't have to project, could have just but upfront as to why you felt threatened by me.

You could had prevented this, they shouldnt had been allowed to become normalfags

And it seems the autistic morons who get upset over anyone who isn't a bottom feeding Low-T suffering memester from plebbit never change either. Also let me give you a little protip, no one asked you to get upset at my posts, you did that on your own accord derailing the thread because of you not being capable of withholding your women-like emotions as if someone swapped your tampon out for a pad and you're out for revenge. Something tells me you're one of those autists that sits and plays visual novels, RPs on fucking steam, and acts all buddy buddy with anyone as long as they're acting like the same slack-jawed cuck like the little we R leguinmz tyke you are.

This is some high quality, refined cancer. Eat your heart out, Aussies.

I had a few of them. One moved to California, the other spends all their time working in a shoe warehouse. I don't hang around with my sibling anymore. And the only 3 left are 3 little shits that can barely even play video games in the first place because they're all below 10 years old.

Hmm. Your high IQ didn't seem to make it clear so I will just spell it out for you. Everything you are saying is completely off the mark. You are delusional. You claim that your posts are not self-obsessed, yet they reek of self-obsession. Now I have not even claimed that self-obsession is a negative trait. But you have responded with massive amounts of butthurt and justification at the mere idea, any time someone accuses you of possessing such a trait.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order. Complain about armchair psychologists, make up bullshit about projection. Whine about being called a pretentious faggot, then use the same reasoning to characterize me as a "pseudo-intellectual." Cry about ad-hominems? Now that just made me LOL.

I think I have a tip for you though, you'll find better people to work with over on /v9k/, I don't think you'll get much out of clever insults like "low-T" on a board for losers playing videogames, even in such a fagged-up thread like this one. It's nothing new, you're not special, and you're not even that intelligent. The fact that you are on this site, in concert with the bitterness and hatred seething in your every reply, speaks volumes to me. I don't know why you'd bother with a place like this, if it's so filled with "plebbit cucks" and "autistic morons." The one thing I can tell for sure, is that you have some strange obsession with "daddy issues." Seems like you accuse just about everybody of having them, who disagrees with you. Now if me taking a shot in the dark and describing your immense faggotry as possible schizophrenia is projecting, then what does that makes your constant and baseless accusations of daddy issues in nearly every reply?

This feels like a 4am thread but gayer.

Eat it up.

When you have to run around like a stupid fucking kike who's only rebuttal is, "You're mentally ill goy, you have schizophrenia!" and nothing else, just running in circles repeating yourself like a fucking mouth-breather, you're making it obvious that you're clearly on the same level as the idiot niggers who douse themselves in gasoline and light themselves on fire, purely because other people are doing it.

Also when you think this place is 'just' filled with nu-cuck'd out queers like yourself, when I was here long before any exodus, such a thing was unheard of at the time, where we didn't have to worry about autistic, low testosterone sporting shit-skins such as yourself screaming, LOL, LMAO!, you have schizophrenia!, you are mad!, etc, where one could have conversations about vidya and off-topic discussions, have our little nigger stories threads and the like without people whining racism and other bullshit, it truly was a better place back in 2013/2014 than it is now.

We came here solely to avoid the tumblr/plebbit stock that has infested 4cuck along with their kike master moot, but no, just like the shitskins you are, you have to follow where the rest of us go, cause now, you can't pretend to be the special little snowflake you are without the actual individuals that kept the place from being a 3rd world shitfest being around. Not only that, when you can only come up with, "You just label anyone who disagrees with you X" as your only argument, when that's exactly what you're doing to me, I can't tell if you're hypocrisy is fueled by your ignorance and ineptitude, or because you truly do not believe you're being a hypocrite because you feel threatened and thus have to victimize yourself to make an attempt at the foot in the door with what's going on right now.

You see, I'm not making any baseless accusations of daddy issues, as I said, you clearly have an issue with anyone resembling an authority figure, thus have authority figure/daddy issues, as do most people like you who base their 'arguments' more on emotional baggage and acting like a victim rather than combating with anything that isn't trying to demonize someone by being an armchair psychologist labeling them with bullshit mental conditions that you happen to have in hopes such "personalized" insults will stick, though they are so far from the truth, you end up not even hitting anywhere on the actual target, not even close.

Don't act like you've got any further than you have with trying to push your little kike tactics on me, you clearly aren't from Holla Forums, as much as you are some sort of normalfag that still believes Holla Forums is just a bunch of low-life clowns such as yourself, on top of actually being retarded enough to think I'm 'seething' with rage, when I'm more puzzled than I am any other emotion right now at the fact of how hard you're trying to pin this persona on to me and failing, meanwhile I hit you right on the mark the first try.

I could literally describe how you look and how you sound from how you're acting right now, do yourself a favor and don't try to act like you're some little nu/v/ underdog hero defending all the actual autistic clowns and shit-skinned third worlders that flooded from 4cuck in preserving your nihilistic/defeatist pinko mindsets. Plus the fact you think being an Arm-chair psychologist is 'perfectly fine' when in any place that isn't Holla Forums, you'd get torn apart for being no better than an atypical kike. Trust me, your playbook is outdated as it is worn out, you're not going to fool me so I'd quit trying while you're ahead, since it seems you're illiterate and seem to be a ESL student at that.

That's what happens when you rile up a bunch of communist/pinko kikes in a thread who are here crying about the lost of friends by them being equal to that autistic little kike child that shat his diaper whenever he didn't get what he wanted, forgot his name but I remember the user had a youtube to show how his "brother" would act.

He bought a Xbox One this generation, and I went with PC. Not having any games to play, he focused on getting a girlfriend, furthering his career, and buying a home. They're expecting their first child this spring.

Poor bastard.

I didn't read the thread but you're clearly the faggot here.

Retarded.
Illiterate.
Hypocritical.
Unstable/insane, and interesting how this apparently applies to so many people ITT.
LOL!
Take a potshot. Ain't hard because just about everyone on this site falls into one of two categories regarding this.

And you're clearly not from around here, why don't you actually read instead of being another little snot-nosed illiterate mouth-breather that would rather hop in head first then actually seeing who's the real faggot here, sadly you're in the same time as this pinko fuck-wit and there's no changing sides now bud.

The only retarded, illiterate, hypocritical mong here is you buddy, again, you lost all credibility when you had to play the role of arm-chair psychologist thinking you'd actually get away with such a piss poor underhanded tactic here of all fucking places.

I guess life must be tough being some underweight, slack-jawed queer, with a shrill little nu-male voice, greasy short kept hair where I'm sure if you bothered combing your fingers through you'd have a thick layer of goop all over your stubby little hands. On top of the fact you're more than likely from a 3rd world shithole, purely based upon your demeanor and the fact you have to ignore any points made towards you, ultimately playing retard cause I struck a nerve over being an authority figure. Except now you feel you have the shriveled little blueberries to actually 'fight back' cause there's no risk of getting your head caved in from trying to act like something your not, so go back go being another effeminate cuck who spends more time playing with his asshole and crying about how 'white privilege' is a thing, and how racism is so dang evil, and how indie games are the future and how capitalism is so evil and unfair oh and don't forget the autismbux either for our little manlet.

I swear, once the video game crash happens, we can finally say goodbye to you autistic brainwashed kike slaves who try far too hard to co-opt Holla Forums purely because it allows you to have precedent over the second most popular board here in a losing battle that is cultural marxism and whatever bullshit you communist clowns think you're going to achieve.

My only friend went full hardcore rightists, say vidya is cancer, fucking faggot.

That 150 IQ isn't serving you very well. Post more walls of text.

It seems all you can do now is point out little typos than an actual rebuttal.

Can you do anything else besides being a literal shill? Cause that's literally the tier you're on right now, being far too stupid to actually fight face to face, and would rather assume that typos are indicative of the message that's being said, especially when you know damn well what I'm saying is true, thus the only reason why you're going for shit that women only tend to cherrypick in hopes the emotional wetworks, you know the ones you just pulled off not that long ago can finish the job afterwards.

You're literally no different than every other communist/cultural marxist brain-washed clown who cannot think for themselves, even if they were told to by their kike masters, you'd still have a hard time figuring it out. I ask for one simple rebuttal that doesn't rely on using a forum sliding handbook, one that doesn't rely on having to have others to validate your claims and for a teacher to come in and pat you on the back like this is fucking grade school. Yet you still can't do that, you're just repeating yourself, like all the other loud-mouthed autistic retards who got uppity because I merely stated something that seems to have bothered you on a level more ways than one.

Not only that, you seem to be rather retarded to think that IQ equates to Intelligence as a sole defining factor, when again, IQ is one's ability to digest, learn, and then effectively execute, has nothing to do with making typos cause it's clear you know exactly what I'm saying and are now merely making childish excuses so you don't have to look like a whining retard whimpering in defeat. But you already lost when you again, had to resort to being an idiotic hook-nosed kike kvetching a bit too hard and using the ol' arm-chair psychologist shtick thinking I would legitimately let you get away with such a petty demonetization tactic, literally no different than what the bolsheviks did when they called anyone against them 'racists', just swap 'racist' out for 'X mental illness'.

Nice try though.

That one wasn't very long, you can do better.

wow bro youre such a fucking faggot

what the fuck is wrong with you man?

Can you pretentious faggots shut the fuck up? I came here because I'm at work, bored, and want to be entertained by anons' suffering, but no, you guys had to be faggots and make me suffer instead. Fuck you, assholes. I want to hear the sad tales of why nobody likes you and why you pass time sucking your own cock.

tripfags gonna fag

You know how to filter, right?

Now you're getting off topic. Thank you for letting me know that you've trul run out of steam, and are now resorting to the typical cuck tactic of whining about post size rather than what's actually being said.

Cause all your posts are literally going 'wall of text', but yet this isn't twitter, there is a long ass word limit for a reason, discussion, argumentation and the like, replying to more than one individual per post, etc. But no, you'd rather whine about 'self-obsession' as if anyone other than you and the other probably third world shitskins who think they're the majority here when you're just the vocal minority that's clearly not from around here. Like for fuck sake, when you actually start complaining about 'unwarranted self-importance', you go to show what kind of pessimistic chump you really are.

Instead of taking this out on me, take it out on your parents, cause that's truly where your deep seeded autism is coming from, from going "I look forward to X" like you're just repeating lines you see in your favorite little cuck cartoons, sounding more and more like English is your third or forth language and you're more than likely a shitskin from fucking Turkey who just gets mad at anyone and I mean anyone who has any ounce of self-worth, you know a concept you can't comprehend so you get completely ass-blasted instead.

Stay cucked.

No one fucking cares you autistic nigger, you want to hear sad tales so you can try to feel better about your autistic faggot life.

I made one post after laughing at you fucking idiots, and then I get you, another retarded third world chimp who's channeling emotions and whining about whatever shitty little cuck temp job you're in cause mammy won't pay for your meme games. Enjoy your autistic suffering, hope you get fired for being an incompetent who's probably shitting himself right now for being such a little cuck fuck. Get your fucking unwarranted self-importance out of here. We don't need your kind here.

There's a start. Not quite fap material, but we can do better.

Why do you talk like you're some autistic child who thinks talking like a TV makes you sound "cool" on top of basically quoting shitty memes you probably found on 9queer.

You like these other retards are the cancer we've been dealing with since Trump becoming president. You have to go back, all of you.

We stopped playing games together, and as we talked more and more normally I began to realize how much of a normalfag and an SJW he was. The final straw was on election day was when he tried talking to me about about some WoW classic server that was going back online . I told him "That's cool and all, but America is becoming great again!" in reference to Trump winning, and he flipped his shit. Starting rambling on about how Trump is evil and he's going to put Mexicans in concentration camps. That was the last straw for me.

16f620 you just fucking decimated these fucking non-whites

FUCK YEAH 16f620 KEEP IT UP BRO

dood you're suck a fokin PUZZY

Hey, that's interesting. Let me go ahead and correct you for your future gay attempts.
Yes underweight, slack-jawed sometimes I guess.
It's actually a deeper voice but usually rough because I don't use it very much.
100% true
Does the US count?
Now I see, the whole "daddy issues" thing is because you actually view YOURSELF as an authority figure? And you think other people see you this way too? Curiouser and curiouser. But you totally don't have USI, no no no.
Hopefully.
Not me.
Still not me. What the fuck do you think I'm on Holla Forums for? That's rhetorical btw, since you don't seem to get that particular concept either.
None of that is me and I'm also not a manlet. Maybe if you're autistic enough to think that 5'11" is a manlet, then sure.
Against it.
You're delusional. I don't give a shit about left-wing politics.

DO NOT TALK TO MY FUCKING REASON TO LIVE AND MY NEW MASTER LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH IF YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH HIM, FUCK WITH ME

Curiouser and Curiouser, You're delusional.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Look in the mirror.
Nope.

Face it bud, your stellar characterizations and mental images are about as accurate as a fortune teller. Anyone can guess that some random 8channer is autistic, lanky and has greasy hair. Everything else is totally wrong. You're not impressive, not an authority figure and not important.

Still waiting for the part where you get bored and close out the tab. Or are you feeling pissy that you didn't catch another commie like in the greentext screenshots you read while your pathetic life fades away?

I know my IQ is higher than yours because I'm smart enough not to write novels on a Chinese Origami board about how I'm smarter than everyone around me. No one gives a shit about your IQ just like they don't give a shit about mine. Talent is useless unless you do something with it and you're a great example of it begin wasted if what you say is true.

What you lack is common sense user.

You're delusional.

Nope. Nope. Nope. You're clearly non-white and you need to leave.

The fact that you think I'm doing this shit seriously, is just even more amusing cause again, you claim your IQ is higher when you have no idea how IQ works, on top of suffering from having your head almost smashed in, then being a filthy disgusting drug addict on top of it, then you're whining about wasted talent when you have none?

You retards are the real narcissist here, thinking you're on some moral high ground over shit that you clearly lack the self-awareness to understand who's playing who right now. You not only that, base your IQ off of an IQ test taken back when I was elementary school, and yet here you are still not sharing your current score, or any score.

So I bet you're either just some delusional pill popper, or just some dumb heroin addict with your HIV/AIDS riddled brain trying really hard to feel good cause you can't get a fix today, even though you already sucked the dick for it.

L.M.A.O. fucking loser, I bet your little brain injury makes you life a bit more harder to suck dick when you gotta get your gear right bro? Why do you have to be such a schizo?

: ==What is your ethnicity? Answer now cause you seem like you're fucking stupid==

(checked)

He's probably not going to share, it'll ruin his little meme scene that's for sure.

You can repeat it all you want. I'm a European mutt but most certainly white. Can't even get down the one thing that is most important to you, the race of your subject. Look I can do it too, YOU'RE non-white. AND a j00. Did I wonnered?

M8 is right, you're falling up your own asshole in this thread and being a dick about it to boot. Waxing lyrical about your tripfag days and IQ (as if anyone can validate or even cares, what are you 12?) have always been cringe-making pursuits and with every subsequent post you've made yourself look more the dick.

No, I didn't read them all, I saw enough to get my fill of you though. Must have been shit here while you were fagging out with your trip, glad I missed it.

Do keep it up though, it's fun to watch someone so affronted that they're being called on being a twat throw their feces windmill-style.

I haven't brought up anything about my life past mentioning a head injury and drug use in the past. You made assumptions about me like you make about everyone in this thread and probably your life. Which is the reason you have time to type out novels on here like the tripfaggot you are.

I own a business, I own land, I don't work for anyone else and haven't since my mid-20s. I had a legitimate injury and liked morphine too much for a little while but I beat it cold turkey. Also, like you I used to be an antisocial faggot that thought he was better than everyone else but I eventually learned how to co-exist with other people. The head injury and beating drugs was the best things that ever happened to me mentally.

They tried to pass me up the grades too Mr. Child Prodigy, your story isn't unique. They tried to MKUltra me several times too and I watched a lot of kids that weren't smart enough to see it for what it was. Like you they bought into the bullshit, shoved their head firmly up their asses, and willingly drank the Kool-aid.

You ruined a decent thread, congrats to you user. You can take away the trip but you can't get rid of the faggot inside it seems.

This but with the exception of one person.
He killed himself.

Are those David Bowie's eyes?

You've done very well so far, but that was a little too overt. Still, masterful work, bravo.

Bye. Continue being a little newfaggot cuckold who probably owned a computer since 5 years ago like the typical third world scum you are. You reddit transplants seem to have a real issue about people being 'mean' and being a 'dick' about things to the point you'll derail a thread cause you were legitimately triggered.

How fucking old are you? Fucking five where bad words and someone bullying you makes you want to screech as loud as you can?

No, cause you're clearly a kike. Get lost already, you're not even making this fun anymore, just making it a pitiful example why we need to purge autistic clowns like you.

That's nice though, I too own land, and I too work for myself, You on the other hand don't own a business, and the fact you think I 'bought into MKULTRA' when you're sitting here getting mad at anyone being 'egotistical', you bought into the kool-aid buddy, not me.

You autistic clowns ruined a 'decent' thread by trying to be little internet superheroes letting your low IQs get the best of you thinking you were all witty little memer-heroes when sadly, you were not. You also regurgitate shit that's already been said, from posting shit-tier anime that only an autist who has to project shit about being antisocial among other things, when again, I make money off of the autistic clowns like you.

I know I am better than the retards who are replying to me with emotional water works, cause again, it's so fucking simple, when you're too fucking stupid to realize when you're being made fun of, to the point you try hoping in, like the other autists thinking they're going to be a meme today cause they're upset over whatever made them cry yesterday, it's just too easy.

So you can take your imaginary business, opiate addiction, and over all anti-social behaviour and go back to being a wage slave for your father's business, you know the one you 'own'. What is it? A fucking diaper factory? Cuck stuff Ltd? Being an autistic loser that watches anime for fucking 5 year old girls?

Boy I wonder, and it's obvious you're still on the morphine buddy, I think you need another head injury, maybe that'll knock you off of that nihilistic cuck high horse you're on, and maybe it'll help you realize sucking your dad's cock isn't a 'business' and that your dad's basement doesn't belong to you. This is why I love doing what I do, it's way too easy to rile up you fucking morons, then you all strut around in your shit-filled pampers as everyone else quietly watches you all reach in deep and play with it as you constantly get smacked around by yours truly.

No YOU'RE a kike. I win!

Nope. Also I can tell you copy pasted "kike" from my post.

How Curious.

only super-virgin losers type out long idiotic rants on the internet

I didn't copy paste it. What are you on, bro?

Some of them quit after they got their girlfriend pregnant and my best bro died last summer from Cancer.

It's not fun not only now playing vidya alone but now i truly feel i have no friends to hang out anymore…

Only autistic non-whites think one paragraph is a long idiotic rant

Only a kissless cuck who's still living with his parents actually sages like it's a downvote

You did, don't worry about it.

You really are a schizo, huh?

We met playing D2 back in 2000. He went through college and now has a stable job, which has cut into his gaming time significantly. We still chat it up and play games every few months when our online time collides. Just isn't the same anymore though.

Bro, why are you such a fucking cuck?== ==You're lying about having a business and shit, and I lurked a bit, apparently you're retarded and abuse drugs all fucking day no wonder you're so fucking dim
Like get the fuck out of here with that gay cat shit too dude

Never had any. As a kid I used to play mostly single player games and later on when I got into multiplayer games I'd just play pubs all day. Never made any friends and the rare friend invite I'd get I'd accept and then never talk to the guy.
Same for MMO's, although I'd be able to get a small group of buddies to grind with in every game, eventually the game would bore me and I would quit forever, never keeping those friends.
If anything I feel mostly bad about quitting abruptly and never telling them I was leaving.

I went back to one of those MMO's a few years after I had quit, seeing the friend list with all those offline buddies and how long they've been offline for made me sad.

Sorry that you got boring about 6 posts ago. The constant reliance on calling people autists/non-white 'daddy issues' was too obvious and seeing it again in this post is disappointing troll/10.

Oh well, you tried.

Are you serious? It's Brendan Fraser.

i want leftardpol super-virgins autismo-lords to leave

Unlike 529f61, I've been reading the thread like you've suggested and I have to say that, after sitting through quite a few autism-reeking posts, you are quite definitely the faggot in this thread. A big one too. Good job.

I… never had one.

OP here.

That tripfag kid is the epitome of Reddit fedorafaggot cancer, but you ruined the thread just as much by not filtering him. So, good job.

His walls of autistic text and over-reliance on halfchan and Holla Forums buzzwords in desperation to fit in should've tipped you off on that. (webm related) Don't fall for halfchan faggotry.

Bumping to get this shit back on track and honor our fallen vidya bros.

He had kids and became a casual.

I had two.
One moved to china and became a professor, so he eventually stopped playing vidya because they have strict rules about it or some shit.
Another went route.
I'm kinda happy for both of them, but I don't have anyone to play video games with for a decade now.

Shit, is it 4am already?

Nostalgia+you learned to masturbate
I mean fuck, i never look back and get depressed cause the good times are over. I've had some tremendous friends, and looking back I'm happy i had the opportunity to meet them at the right time and place.
Most notable of them was a dude i played a shitton of assfaggots and Dayz with. Sounds pretty fucking recent i know, but outside of that i really didn't have anyone i played video games with. We lived in separate states, and eventually we met irl. He's now in the navy doing shit on a base somewhere in Idontfuckingknowistan. He has a pretty decent laptop, cause if he had anything else some paki would probably steal it or something. I play with him every once in a while.
I know dayz and assfaggots are terrible games, but i have alot of good memories playing them. I think the trick to not being a humongous nostalgia faggot is to just find more people to play with. You'll always have the opportunity to find new friends no matter what path of life you're down, whether it be in real life or over the internet. Just let yourself be approachable and find people with common interests.

T-thanks Satan

Lucifer here speaks truth. Losing friends stings, but there will always be new opportunities just so long as you keep looking.

he became a casual

i stopped playing blizzard games

Having standards for the people you spend your time with isn't a bad thing m8

I moved to a new city and the girl I moved with left me. All of my friends no longer contact me, and I'm a manager so I cant make friends at work.

Also it turns out boxing is a shitty hobby to try and make friends in because you're always punching potential friends in the face.

So I'm alone.

It's a weird feeling when you find out one of your managers uses Holla Forums.

I guess I have a very specific story huh.

Play vidya with me. I'm going crazy.

What kind of vidya do you play?

Holy shit, I scrolled up and saw 16f620's constant spergouts.
Christ, you would think if you want to prove your high IQ to anybody, it would be anywhere else than a fucking imageboard.
Nevertheless, he gave me a good laugh.

I agree, they've probably assumed the guy they're responding to is a condescending asshole, and I get that. It's more about not being compatible due to different intelligence levels, cultures or opinions in general, if anything

Fighting games, FPS, Beat em' ups.

Want to play Battletoads X Double Dragon?

You can do that shit online? whats your steam id?

Oh boy.
twinktickler

I'm sorry

I've suddenly lost interest.

HEH!!!

A: Stuck to consoles, is working himself to death on a minimum wage gig, literally wasting away into anorexia, he's like less than 90lbs now.

I worry about him, every day. He never answers his phone either. When i do see him out and about he looks so defeated and worn out.

this

One stuck with consoleshit only and is now one of the biggest casuals I kow, buying only the most popular third party games as he thinks being Popular = Quality when a shitton of PS2 games we played and shared were AA or indie.
The other which was an idort along with myself is now an ASSFAGGOTS/Twitch only mustard, this one hurts the most as we used to play a shitton of RTS and older games.
Sometimes we do the last, but its rare and he ob.

One of my cousins is a Sonygger who only plays western exclusives and what Sony shills are exclusives when they really are not, and the other is so casual he bought an Xbone for FIFA and talking with friends over the shitty mic.

well…we all grew up and had to split off for our own lives.

Its ok though…at least once a month my coworkers/new friends and I organize a "game night" where we just play vidya. Of course the vidya selection is limited to things that are at least 4player couch co-op or things that quickly make controllers switch like fighting games.

I was half expecting you two would start a gay relationship.
I'm dissapointed.

I had two of them.
One of them joined the navy and then got an honorable discharge for schizophrenia and doesn't like to see anybody anymore, just sitting at his parents' house getting drunk every day.
The other got caught by the FBI with child pornography and also texting a 12-year-old for naked pictures and is going to prison for the next decade.

I miss playing video games with them.

hahaha, holy shit.
THAT's going to be awkward tomorrow.

One got addicted to WoW so he stopped coming around to play with us. His brother was a bro for a while but his dad cheated on his mom (idk how his mom was a milf) so they moved. Now he just plays soccer.

One moved. Now he's a brony openly and constantly smells.

The other got engaged and then she left him.

The rest are still bros.

You gotta piece that shit together, man.

They are pretty much gone, some had kids, another got bored of video games a long time ago and moved to Astraya
I still talk to some of them but its not like the old times

Actually, this is better. I hate people who do screencaps with relative time.

That was fucking awful
I'm sure I've read Facebook posts that are exactly the same.

Oh, and one became a huge sjw fag with green hair who smokes weed so much he lost his job.

Total waste of potential, he had a free ride for a PhD and dropped out to do drugs.

He must have some personality issues, too. Weed isn't a good enough drug to fuck your life up on its own.

we all dieded

RIP

All three of them turned gay and stopped playing games. They won't even talk to me any more.

???

Oh yeah, one of them is "transitioning," too.

Be glad they don't talk to you anymore; they're not worth your time.

They used to be really solid players and even hard right politically. I am so confused. They changed 180 the first year of college. Bah. Now the internet is full of antisocial, unskilled players. I'll never find a great team like them again.

econjwatch.org/articles/faculty-voter-registration-in-economics-history-journalism-communications-law-and-psychology

Colleges are lefty echo chambers.

If they went into anything not related to the hard sciences then they were doomed from the start. Even then, you can't avoid lefty professors entirely.

You should have a "you need to be this tall in order to have an intellectual conversation or fuck off" standard. It's called having standards.

you should also have a bar for culture. if the person is an incultured swine then don't bother. You're not really rebuking anything here

same thing.

You're not very bright.

There is nothing wrong with economics or business school.

English is my 5th language.

Fair enough. It's "uncultured." What are your other 4 languages?

Spanish, Monkey (Portuguese), French, Italian
I'm actually born american but diplomat family life
Europe used to be much, much better. RIP europe, cucked by arabs

Brazilian
Portuguese
Mozambican
Goa

Brazilian is not portuguese
Fuck you nigger