Last One, I Promise

GOOD JOB MIYAMOTO
Sorry for the one more on top of the shit pile. But look at this picture and tell me, what the fuck are they even doing anymore?
2d or get the fuck out. We are in the wrong Dimension still.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/new-zelda-link-green-tunic-miyamoto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What exactly is the problem?

you cant pinpoint his penis

Original link design looks like medieval weapon carrying boy, while new one looks like celtic hunter.

Funnily sword on both of them is awful.

Its cold without pants.

REMOVE

SOME WOULD SAY HE SWITCHED IT UP
Yeah, fuck Skyward Sword and fuck this nuhipster garbage.

Sure is. Would you cuddle him and keep him warm?

Wait a minute. HE'S NOT WEARING A HAT!
GET THAT SCRAWNY BOY SOME HATS THAT IS AN ORDER!

Also, the 2d Zeldas were great. I don't care how fucking casual they were. I loved them.

Because in modern games attack is usually under right trigger. So they gave him sword in right hand for convinience.

FUCK OFF DARK SOULS SUCKS DICK

Concept art had a hood. Maybe later game armor or item.

Yeah, i am right, figure has it too.

Well he's using his sword in the wrong hand, no cap and mostly he looks as if he's Toon Link and was beaten down by puberty.

I like the position of his quiver.

Wait a minute, does the mean it will take place 100 years after Zelda II?

I just wasn't sure if he was talking about the design. The "2d or get the fuck out" bit threw me off.

This thread is like a lesser version of Chris-chan sperging about blue arms on sonic.

Well, i think the reverse. Blue arms on sonic are more justified than complete redesign like here.

NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE

No retard, link got a new tunic they didnt change his skin color.
It's link in his cryosleep sheika pajamas

His hair isn't pink.

Finally someone understands my never ending suffering

I don't understand why we can't have a more mature Link instead of the eternally skinny ass faggy kid/teenager Link.

He doesn't have to be buff, too old or even have a beard, but it'd be cool to have an adult link with a more squared, mature face and maybe a short stubble would be cool, and also broader shoulders and a little bit of muscle on his arms.

I think he was originally androgynous so that girls could feel "less intimidated" to play with him or some shit like that, but that's bullshit.

Here's your reply

mental crisis averted

neat

Wasn't the Wii Zelda title the one where they flipped the world map so that Link could play as right handed since most customers of that console were right-handed?

Someone send that to Aonuma-san.

Did I say something bad or something?

Skyward Sword and the WII version of Twilight Princess. I think.

No, Link is always suppose to be a pissed off youth who just slays monsters and saves the princess. I don't care about age.

Yeah, Twilight Sword on the Wii was…something else.

Link is the Griffith of the Zelda universe

They're both cute as fuck, but Link actually saves the day.

The Legend of Zelda is the Dark Souls of RPGs.

I don't even have a Wii, in order to beat Skyward Sword, I played it with a controller. Come the fuck at me.
It was still shit, even when I tried it with the wii remote at a friends house

Every fucking time.

where have I seen this before?

>pissed off youth

I liked Skyward Sword. The overworld reminded me more of the 2D games like Link's Awakening, and the swordplay actually felt like you were controlling it unlike the 5 years of Wii games preceding it.

Too bad Nintendo pushed out motion controls before they could be anything better than an IR pointer and waggle, because 1:1 movement with the Motion+ could have been good if the Wii didn't sour everyone's perception of motion controls in general.

Fuck off Satan Plus Six Chris, you are just a inbred mentally ill tranny faggot who is no where near as awesome as Nick.

Youth as in 16-30, muh bad.

What Overworld? you mean flying too and revisiting the three zones over three fucking times each? fuck off.

If you were talking about Wind Waker I would agree with you. Even then WW (like all Zelda games) is extremely boring on the second playthrough since you know the answers to all the puzzles and the combat isn't very interesting.

No, I mean the zones outside the dungeons that actually have puzzles and interaction unlike the OoT-like 3D games.

Oh OK.
I'm fine with that range too, I just want Link to be a man and not a sissy fag who looks too weak to realistically fight appropriately against big ass monsters.
He can still be a teen but have a bit of muscle, a bigger upper body and a stronger jaw.

Therefore Ganondorf is Guts

Good. Left-handedness was annoying.

Well it's starter clothes, innit?

He's a fine looking bit'o'ass, what you meant was beaten upwards, like ur mums pucci by my beanus L M A O

Gannon did nothing wrong

Ganons life is so fucked up, even without all the lore shit. He basically wants the land back for his people. Even if it is all women.

Agreed.

better?

beautiful & diverse

Needs a hat

Where is the rainbow dildo you biggot

I'm pretty sure you could get away with a bara-fuel design without a special snowflake snowstorm (special flakestorm?).

whoa good job user you can horizontally flip my edit. youre a pretty big faggot if this took you that fucking long

Now is the time to take dyed hair back from the libshits

admiring my elite skills?

It needs a recognizable bulge.

Oh, shit nigga spoiler that shit!

I second this notion.

Great I just got fired, thanks.

nice one, cuckchan is waiting

you fucking dumbass nigger, here's your fucking (you)

does this bother you?

The scarf bothers me.

it's shit

Except the attack button is a face button in BoTW so that argument is fucking dumb.

It's a Zhao Yun reference.

This is far worse than anything SJWs have done to videogames

forgot pic polite sage

Aposematism.

Goddamnit, it's not like long hair is appealing.

Because Link rhymes with twink.

Long hair is fucking amazing; too bad it's a pain in the ass to take care of.

All the more reason why it's impressive and enticing to pursue women who can keep their long hair clean, as it shows they're good with responsibilities and hygiene

I still can't get over the fact they ditched his green tunic. Link has always worn that thing in every game. Why not this one?

Long hair has always been cool.

Quiver placement has bugged me for a long time in games. Now if only we could fix the "swords and shields are worn on the back and drawn and sheathed with magical rubbery bendy bits" I would be happy.

How about:
Ganon is due to show up and wreck shit, so they find the Hero but then Ganon postpones for some reason. Link has to spend his life as a soldier growing in to a manly man in the Hylian Army, serving as personal protector to the Princess. Then when Ganon does show up, Link is all manly and shit and confident and not a weak dweeb that insecure fucks can project on to.
Or, failing that:
The game starts with a young Link waking up in some emergency with an old Link providing him with the tools and hints to get through the tutorial section while young Link does basic tasks to assist. Magic happens. Then, at the end of the game, you play as the old Link who wakes up a young version of himself and does all the hard shit slaying boss mobs while on fire while an AI young Link does all the easy shit off in the sidelines. To get the good ending you need to break the time loop somehow. Plot twist: The name of the "old Link" is based off of the previous save file that finished the game, if there is one, allowing you to carry your legacy over.

If you're not fat and you have a strong jawline like Peter there

As someone that was shown a video preview of the new Zelda at a gaming convention in Australia (and got to play hands-on), I can confirm green tunic is in this at some point during the story. It was shown in the pre-release video that we saw.

he can get different armour and clothing, the green tunic is probably one of them

Why are spergs so put off by Link being left-handed? You push a button, he swings a sword. Why overcomplicate it by being a fucking fag?

Zelda Creator Doesn’t Know if Link Will Wear Green Tunic in Breath of the Wild

gamerant.com/new-zelda-link-green-tunic-miyamoto/

WHO GIVES A SHIT

It's possible Miyamoto hasn't played it to completion.

I see Nintendo are finally on the right side of history and made link a proud muslim women

Beserk is the Dark Souls of manga

not anymore, its more like Zelda now, its PG13 with fairies and comic relief.

He's saying that so you idiots buy the game

fun fact, that shade of blue is considered green in japan

FOREVER EVER

8/10
you messed up top right

fun fact, this image is considered straight in japan

Just because we spend hours caking on clown makeup doesn't mean we're cleanly. If you had a gf you'd know this.

Are they living clothes or something?
I would fug those clothes

Only male in a family of 5 with single mother. I've seen some shit.

Taking care of your hair is good hygiene, I never said anything about the face

Tits or gtfo

He's just not trying to spoil things for the goyim, they haven't even told you that each giant beast has a dungeon inside of it yet.

London?

Man I never got the fanfare for Zhao Yun, his moveset and voice-actor suck dick regardless of region. Never been fond of him being the de-facto main character of Shu.

I have four sisters, and I've done more custodial work than I'd like to admit. I will further confirm that women are fucking gross.
Also, nice get

Women do a ton of shit to give the illusion of being clean. This includes their hair. They straighten it with flat irons and load it up with chemicals.

I fucking hate almost all of you. You half breed sub human shits. You play shitty mobas, weebshit VN, click bait indie games or MORE half assed weebshit.
Let me clear this up for you millenial faggots.
ANIME HAS ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING SHIT
Kill yourself.
Fuck you.

y r u on a weebsite 4 chinese cartoons fam

Have some respect for yourself.

well good thing that it doesn't matter anymore because nobody is buying a switch after nintendo finished its journey to the dark side, becoming completely cancer.

boycott nintendo

Neat

Somebody didn't watch Totoro or moomins as a kid.

Oh great, now Link has to become a prettyboy fag like all the new Pokémon MCs.

Do I want to know what's out-of-frame?

What's the matter nu-male, couldn't make it past the tutorial boss?