Strong Females

It is all well and good to appreciate female characters for being sexy, but what about for being strong? Shouldn't we adore them for better traits as adults?

Strong doesn't mean bitch, you got at least three bitches in there.

Are you sure you don't consider them bitches because they are strong and this intimidates you?

Cuck mindset. One must appreciate women for being submissive and gentle.

Are you sure this isn't just a second tier bait thread?

just make a guy and then remove the benis xddd

Oh it's you tumblr. No, that's because they're terribly written pieces of shit by retards who think that gratuitous violence for no reason makes you strong. See Renegade Femshep, Lightning and maybe Lara. I guess I should have said 1 and a half, maybe 2 and a half.

Too old fashioned.

No, this is not bait. This is a female appreciation thread like we always have, just with more of a focus on the unspoken qualities.

You're missing out on the key attractive point for "strong", "sexy" women: reducing them to gentle and submissive through relentless dicking.

Looks like we have to roll out the digits, check 'em

The key attractive point of strong women is admiration for their strength

You can give a bitch guns and power armor and an overcompensating tough grrl attitude but she'll still be a bitch.
More delusional fantasy goes into the creation of the average western female character than the lord of the rings.

How about apperciating the qualities that actually matter like well written female characters instead of them being "strong" you stupid shit?

A strong female character is well written. Any thought you have to the contrary is just because you can't handle it.

>>>/r9k/

THE STRONGEST

Don't just post a picture, describe what you appreciate about her.

Ok show's over folks.

This thread is just going to get deleted again. I have no idea why you persist with this OP.

It was deleted the first time because my wording seemed like bait the first time, which isn't surprising considering how stealthy our female appreciation threads usually are and they just do fine

Ugh, this thread is full of misogynists.

Bitches and whores.