Say no to degenerate games

Holla Forums here

I hope you don't play video games contains race mixing or gay agenda. Too much degeneracy in video games industry nowadays.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That better be some shitty shoop you shitposter

stay in your board

i'd racemix with fairies, tbh

I only play pro-white game like Persona

kek

Boards aren't single entities. Try to false flag elsewhere, redditor.

Reminder that brown girls are supperior and better wives than white girls.

I don't get it. Why are you upset over the National Geographic one? It's an organization dedicated to studying science, natural history, and culture.

This, brown girls and vydia are the only things that matter.

did someone say racemixing?

/bane/ here

I hope you don't play video games that contains hot heads or small guy agenda. Too many hotheads in the video games industry nowadays.

we need to go blacker

Don't worry Holla Forums, I only play games with good white German girls.

why does it take so long for mods to delete threads like this?

Does this boy have a feminine penis?

this meme needs to stop

Oh hey. I remember that butt hurt "ANIME IS DEGENERATE!" bullshit some faggot tried to pull on Holla Forums

Friendly reminder: All attempts to claim that Holla Forums hates other boards like /a/, Holla Forums, and /tg/ are nothing but D&C bullshit being forced by regressive retards who think they can make everyone hate Holla Forums and thus weaken it.

Are you telling me this penis isn't feminine?

a penis is inherently masculine, user.

but Holla Forums is inherently shit though.

Oh, Holla Forums is a goddamned mess. Hard to tell what's even going on anymore. But that's because so many outside parties are laser focused on the place as if it were Trump's beating heart, and if they could just kill it, they'd save the world from a future full of economic stability and nationalism.

no. all the retards who were even too extreme for halfchan Holla Forums before all the sjw shit left and made their own club here.

You're not Holla Forums.

wew lad.
you're a faggot.

I thought it was more to do with a flood of half/pol/ refugees, people too stupid to see why everyone left in the first wave, and who refused to adjust to the norms of 8/pol/ until they became a majority and their norms became those of 8/pol/.
It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Recently, IDWs Transformers comic series introduced gay robots.
No bullshit.
please use archive.is/books/2016/dec/02/transformers-lost-light-comic-same-sex-partnerships
RIP Transformers

* please use archive.is/books/2016/dec/02/transformers-lost-light-comic-same-sex-partnerships

I dont give a shit what you call me, I'm not part of the exodus. i'm a pioneer. I left 1 year before the exodus happened because i didn't like where the moderation was headed. I left to masterchan, i discoverd Holla Forums but it was just starting and looked like shit. masterchan turned into a honeypot full of pedo's so i left masterchan for good after trying to convince the admin to kick all the pedos and failed. when i came back to Holla Forums the exodus was happening. 8/pol/ are a bunch of fags.