Why does anyone play video games on handhelds? Handhelds are shit for everything. Shit controls. Shit games...

Why does anyone play video games on handhelds? Handhelds are shit for everything. Shit controls. Shit games. Shit graphics. Shit screen. Shit everything. And anyone who even used these fucking things are typically fat autists with no lives. If you really want to play games outside, just get a smartphone just like everyone else instead of being THAT GUY who plays with a toy made for kids.

So you got so butthurt when you got BTFO on the other thread that now you are making a new thread to complain about it?

OP how do you suck so many dicks when you never leave your basement?

smh

You play the wrapped up in bed all comfy.

Newfag gtfo

What other thread. Maybe just maybe, it's someone else who also thinks handhelds are for retards.

I don't know, you tell me faggot

Kirby is a shit series, made shittier with handhelds

Beds are for sleeping, not for playing games

Nice template thread, what about them dubs lads, got them?

Stop pretending that you are not THIS guy

This shit again?

Smartphone games suck, require hardware to even play well (digital buttons are shit) and/or drain battery like a fuck. Anything remotely worth playing on a phone are typically time wasters and not something one can sit and play at length, such as during long commutes or when travelling.

rerolling

There's a thing called similar opinions with OTHER PEOPLE

It's better to play a shitty game instead of looking like an autist.

I would love it if a mod showed your IP log

if you aren't reporting for reason "quentin", you're doing it wrong

To be fair, exclusives shouldn't exist.

Handhelds are a thing because of portability and exclusives. Otherwise it is garbage in every respect.

Hurr durrr

Smartphones vs typical portables
(PSP, NDS, Vita, 3DS)

Smartphones:
+ Better emulation options (NDS, N64, etc.)
+ Better for non-gaming functions (web browsing, multimedia, convenience with things like alarm clocks)
~ Is a normalfag tool with little stigma attached
- More expensive (Including emulators, which sometimes cost money)
- More volatile (Getting a new phone every 2-3 years as opposed to upgrading a console every generation)
- No exclusives (Technically there are Android exclusive but they are not worth playing)
- No physical gamepad controls (Meaning you will have to buy one, which reduces its portability and might not even be a good gamepad)

Just figured I'd post this.

Am I wrong? They tend to be limited in every respect because of the hardware being limited in itself. Portability is a thing because of the limited hardware, since size still matters at this point, cooling, etc.

E.g. think FPSs, would you say that it's better to use a mouse and keyboard or some average controller?
Would you play Gravity Rush on the PS Vita or would you play it on the PC if possible?
I'd honestly play it on the PC.

Are you reatarded? Does having the same opinion equal being the same person?

Who the fuck is "quentin"?

I dont think that you understand just how retarded you look

Do I now, user? Is it my fault or are you the one not accepting obvious facts?

Lurk more newfag

How old are these pictures anyway? I remember seeing them as far back as at least 2010. Has somebody seriously not found a new incident of this shit in all that time?

Fucking hell I don't care if this is bait
NEWFAGS OUT NEWFAGS OUT NEWFAGS OUT NEWFAGS OUT

Why do you care what people think you look like
why would you intentionally play bad games to avoid perceived social disaproval

Given that the first picture is an original DS (released 2004) and the second looks like a DS Lite (2006), the pictures would have to be pretty old. Most store displays would have the latest version of a console, and the DSi came out 2008, and the 3DS in 2011.

Reverse image search only shows me a hit from 2012 for the first image, and the earliest I can find from the second is 2010, but I would bet that both were actually taken much earlier, and probably just were posted places that aren't indexed anymore.

This dumb shit is what killed the Kingdom Hearts series for me. I'm not about to buy 5 shitty portable consoles that aren't as capable or as fun as a normal console just so I can keep up with that clusterfuck of a storyline.

Do you remember Lanced Jack?

That fucker was the worst. Worse than Manly Tears. God I'm glad tripfaggotry died out. Anonymous imageboards are largely shit now, but people have forgotten how really fucking bad they got when tripfags and camwhores were running the show. Drawhores were okay, when they kept to Holla Forums.

Remember to sage.

I thought you got a job and a life, Quentin.

I guess I must be the exception and not the standard, huh?

You can emulate all of those shitty handhelds barring maybe 3DS since I have no idea how well Citra's coming along.

Yes, actually.