Have every video game, emulator at my fingertips

Suicide, check it out

Right there with you.

This sounds nice.

Video games are only fun when you live an enjoyable life, OP.

G-guess I'll shitpost about vidya instead

go to the gym

I got so pumped, but then it was piss easy. I went in way too prepared.

Watch anime while you work out or something.

quads

>fought the kike law

fug

Just watch things that aren't anime then
I've been rewatching Red Dwarf lately.

Play pokemon inbetween sets on your phone while you work out. Its what I do and is pretty fun.

Fuck me, is that Sam Hyde? Look at all that baked in dirt near his crotch, the guy doesn't know how to fucking clean himself.

congratulations your vidya is now fun again

Here's your problem:
You're a weak faggot. We live in an age where you can literally pick and choose what you consume. Not everything has an agenda to push, but I suspect you prescribe agendas to things so you have an excuse not to enjoy them.
Have fun being dead inside, fag.

Read a book a nigga

There's always the worst greatest MMORPG ever created, Outside.

Is this really what it's all come down to?

Is this how far man has fallen?

Books, instead of video games, are more entertaining and interactive an experience?

You just had too much vidya. Too much of anything is not good for you, get your hands off of it for a week or two.

What subs were you using? Official or some by fans?
I remember hearing that Commie and Horrible do stuff like that.

BAN RITSU
jk~
Ritsu did nothing wrong

Fuck off, faggot.

That sucks man.
I have been power leveling single player rpgs.
Fun stuff.

its "won" you illiterate faggot

Nothing
Wrong!

All you need is a pull up bar.

Thats where the problem is mate

Spelling is low tier autism m8. You need to be perfect at Dwarf Fortress just to register for an Holla Forums Gold account. And that's the lowest prestige.

Hardware wise. Maybe, if you want that sorta thing. But thanks to scalpers you can't own a decent library for the N64 for under 500$.

Fuck off.

Don't those go for >$100?
I guess if it's your thing. I own the original hardware and wouldn't bother with that since I'm not a stickler for video quality.

I always knew you were a jew, phil.

Man words were used for different meanings before Jews took them over. oy vey

many**

I just want to be left alone.

god damn that's one smart beaver

Wtv you say (((phil)))

Sure if you buy the official one. I'm using one the chinese copied from the actual Everdrive guys and that one runs between $60-$80.

try it sometime user

There's a torrent of Angel Cop uncensored up on Nyaa. I'm not sure if it's still being seeded, though.

I've been in this boat all weekend personally. Trying to find something to play on steam… nothing sounds good.

Survival/building game? Great, its either some early access shit so theres no story, or its minecraft level crap that wont ever have a story anyway and feels pointless, or the graphics and UI look fucking horrible and reek of one of the 80 million "7days/rust/etc" clones (or it has no winter areas… fuck you I like snow)

Story game? Oh great… its isometric topdown crap, or SNES level, where the characters look like they're from the late 80s (sure they can have good stories, but is it to much to ask for a good story AND good graphics and gameplay that isnt from a mid 90s final fantasy?), or its animu tier waifu drivel whose only selling point is "ANIMU TITTIES" and frankly I can get that for free if all I wanna do is jerk off which is all those games are good for

Platformer? hooray, its a 2d side scroller i can relive playing sonic 1-3, oh right I also dont have a controller for my PC, also I already played those things to death as a kid

"Visual Novel" game? Hooray, I can watch a movie… this would be okay to play at work on my vita (thinking the 3rd installment of the zero escape series), but I'm to ADD if I'm at my computer to play a VN game with no action at all

Space game? .. oh good you never leave your ship and half the game is menus

Fighte.. oh right no gamepad

Puzzle games! But I want something thatll last more than a few hours and have more than zero replay value

FPS?… they always end terribly short and feel samey after an hour

… I dont know if its me being picky, if games just suck right now, or if I'm just depressed and picking holes in everything.. but nothing sounds appealing enough to spend money and time on.

Which is stupid, because I love RPGs even the more weeb JRPGs with slow gameplay, I like survival games where you just try to .. ya know.. survive. I like platformers and space ships and VNs, and…. just… sigh.. nothing sounds fun right now

I'm pretty sure that a picture from the office of the guys that made starbound.

Commie and Horrible censor their subtitles?
What do they censor and for what purpose?

Oh nevermind, he's talking about how the official subtitles released in America censored the plot for being antisemitic.