Daily Reminder, The Aftermath

Well that was fucking pathetic as usual. How do we convince some useful idiot to shoot and or blow the place up next time instead of just wearing shitty meme hats?

There were a few good runs and funny runners.
Those people are probably banned now though.

get that ass banned

post the memes

Yet you stupid faggots keep watching it.

Hi leftypol, looking to shit up yet another thread?

Someone post the chair sniffer, also did he get banned?

Daily reminder that communism is a failed ideology that only retards and useful idiots follow.

Why the fuck can't you people control your autism?

Are you implying there is anything to discuss in this thread?

Pick one.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both threadshitters but at least Holla Forums isn't as far off on the spectrum as Holla Forums

Gibe list of everyone who got banned this year plox.

fuck off

I haven't been to Holla Forums since midway through the Trump fetishism. It's pretty clear Trump is a step towards their goals but since r/The_Donald moved in they just fucking believe he's their saviour.

Guess Hotwheels got his fucking wish with Reddit coming here.

(checked)
And now they're coming here as well
Thank you Freddit and ImKamfty

It's actually The Right Stuff, the head honcho turned out to be married to a hardcore leftist jew and now things have disintegrated.

Now take a guess where all the donations go to.

Kill yourselves kikes; without him this place wouldn't exist, and chances are most retards here would still be on cuckchan.

Did I say anything about that? Their forums are in a state of disarray, and a notable amount have came to Holla Forums to bitch about their betrayal. I'm sure shills and VPN's from the faggot mod banning people also puffs the numbers.

sage for not vidya

This was a good run.

People could webm the good runs and post them.

It's not just fucking reddit but 4/pol/ as well. You can fucking guarantee that more than half of our Holla Forums crosspost, they have no fucking shame and some even admit to it. 8/pol/ is done, all of them are fucking meme spouting 4/pol/and reddit retards, larpers, and just plain general cancer.

Also that Vice City run was fucking great.

I missed that on stream. I'm going to have to go back and watch it.

They ran Vice City? how did that get in or even qualify.

it's on the jewtube link. Skip to 16 minutes.

Spicywheels wanted redditors here, and he got them.
Thats a fact
I never used cuckchan before coming here only masterchan

I still think Zoast is cute.

was he banned for the chair shit. what was a response from it