Meanwhile, in Arrakis Holla Forums…

Meanwhile, in Arrakis Holla Forums…

Why would I play videogames? Life is too harsh.

Sandtraps aren't gay.

feels good man

You can't shit it in it, unless the fremen just don't talk about it.

What use would it be if you had to take it off to shit? Supposedly someone wearing one lost less than a thimble-full of water a day. If you shat that would be 100+ thimble-fulls in one fell swoop.

I think you're over estimating how much one person shits in one go.

the shit gets recycled, that's why you use the thighpack water last.

I'm having trouble not attracting the worm, anybody have any tips?

Ok so one thimble holds around 10ml of liquid, so that's 1000ml's which is 1 litre when combined. So I don't think the average session of shitting produces the equivalent of 1 litre of fecal matter. I don't even think that's how much they'd produce in one day.

user you might have problems. Ease up on the meat.

"It's basically a micro-sandwich — a high-efficiency filter and heat-exchange system. The skin-contact layer's porous. Perspiration passes through it, having cooled the body … near-normal evaporation process. The next two layers . . . include heat exchange filaments and salt precipitators. Salt's reclaimed. Motions of the body, especially breathing and some osmotic action provide the pumping force. Reclaimed water circulates to catchpockets from which you draw it through this tube in the clip at your neck… Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads. In the open desert, you wear this filter across your face, this tube in the nostrils with these plugs to ensure a tight fit. Breathe in through the mouth filter, out through the nose tube. With a Fremen suit in good working order, you won't lose more than a thimbleful of moisture a day…"

Bunch of fucking pansies.

user I don't think you can even flush 1 litre of shit in one go.

He's fun to use and he's not completely unbeatable, Are you mad because you got bodied by some clouds earlier? It's not a serious fighting game regardless, why get so upset?

What comfy mods do you recommend?

Do these new expansions have voice acted campaigns like the base game did?

i wish :(

L2read

Slytherin master race

How didn't Sigma feel is face even once during the entire nonary game?

Same here.
I've had my feelings hurt so many times just trying to play my best and then go on to tilt hard.
I just don't understand why people expect so much from their team mates when they're at such a low ranking.

you know what, you're absolutely right
my mistake :^)

Source for that?
Because it would improve the appeal of the game for me, slightly.

Like I asked 3 times before, find me a pc which can match the xbox for the same price then since its apparently so easy for you to pick up xbox one hardware for cheaper than it is in the xbox according to you and also because you're the master of finding high end gpus which can play gta 5 at the high/very level preset (as found in the xbox according to DF) at 30 fps for $10 to fit into that full $280 pc with ram, mobo, gpu, cpu, cooler, case, psu, os, kb+m etc

Physically

Digitally

link plz

Vydia needs to be less consumer friendly. It should just come short of tying the consumer to a chair and shocking him with cattle prods.