Celebrities with good taste in vidya

What other celebrities have good taste in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

Kotamu.com
twitter.com/manmademoon
youtube.com/watch?v=1jt-Y7xN3qg
youtube.com/watch?v=6pr1rN-5P6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uAFnFE9gpng
clips.twitch.tv/denkops/ShinyJackalSriHead
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what specific games Vin Diesel likes, but i do know that he loves them in general and was deeply involved with the riddick games suggesting features, probably part of the reason why they were so fun, he actually gave a shit.
Additionally he's a D&D nerd and always tries to get other actors he's working with to play sessions with him.

He even recently made a movie where the main character is based on one of his D&D characters.
I think he had a beard or something?
Heard it was pretty terrible, tho.

John Carpenter is a big fan of Dead Space.

He also likes Borderlands.

His taste in video games was pretty trashy

He generally played mostly trashy video games. Like he said the only time he ever saw sex in a video game was in God of War when there was a QTE to fuck a chick. He said "and I pressed the button".

A better example of a film director with good taste in video games was Clive Barker. Since he also developed Clive Barker's Undying and Jericho (which I think is pretty underrated).

Trent Reznor has godtier tasted in vidya.

I'm pretty sure that's how Riddick came along, that he was based on a Drow character he rolled.

Fuck, The Thing from the 80's was such a good movie. Watching the behind the scenes about the special effects team. That ending.

Didn't this faggot do a commercial about nigger spic and immigrant acceptance?

Jericho's a piece of trash, man.
Very clumsily executed, not even remotely anywhere in the same league as Undying.
Sure it has good designs, but that's basically the only thing it has going for it.

HE DOES NOT.
He loved (and helped score) good games back in the day but these days he's an open COD fan, and i think he got involved in a couple of trashy mobile shit projects recently.

Oh yeah, true, i forgot about that.

At first I thought you mistook him for the GoT cast but you are correct. Love has no label

DOO DOO DOO DOOOOO

How come the musclebound meme men of the internet are so great? Vin Diesel, John Cena, and Dwayne Johnson are all such great folks.

NOOO NOT THE GAY COMMUNITY
DELETE

I honestly think it's an underrated game that could've been better with a lot more focus and a more skilled development team that reigned him in on the more awkward ideas. I've played through it a few times and while I think it's not as good as Undying I don't hate it as much as people did when it first came out.

A lot of the reasons why Undying was so good was because it was a project that was already in the middle of it's development and Barker just fixed a lot of the stupid aspects of the story. With Jericho it was mostly all of his ideas and he needed the development team to get rid of the fluff.

Robin also loved vidya, didn't he?
Especially nintendo stuff if i remember.
He was also an NGE fan and there's a joke about it in One Hour Photo.

Shrek and Harambe are pretty great too

He literally named his daughter Zelda

Mostly Zelda.

He should kill himself

Duh
WHAAT?

HUEHUEHUHUEHUEHUEHUE

Dude loves Doom and the reason he did the Quake OST was because he loved those games.

R-Robin, is that you?

Riddick is great and I don't care what anyone says. The games, and the first movie.

You didn't know?

Look, it's so tongue and cheek.
He was balls deep into NGE, basically an old fan.

Did you know Keanu Reeves fucking loves Cowboy Bebop and has been wanting his entire life to star as Spike in a live action adaptation, but they keep shooting him down and recently whoever is long term planning an adaptation (that might, or might not ever be finished) casted someone else instead?

He was also really into Spore before it got facefucked by EA.

Doesn't mean he should, he's a terrible character actor

He should, so he can tell how shitty the script is, compared to his fanfiction

I dont know, he's kind of hit and miss on certain parts. I loved him in John Wick but was incredibly cheesy in the Matrix. I think he could pull off a Spike Spegal if he really tried.

Christian Bale

You kidding? John Wick was really ham.
As much as I like Keanu, I'm not sure he could pull it off. And he's getting on in years now.

I understand, but he's not the man he used to be anymore.
His taste in vidya completely changed, and so did his music for the most part.

I'm a diehard NIN fan /mu/tant that has basically listened to anything he's ever done, released and unreleased shit, so i understand the reason why his music is changing and what kind of structure he's going for now, the general direction he's trying to grasp towards and what's happening in his life, plus how he wants to present himself to the public now as a "matured" artist, but the average person on Holla Forums that likes to listen to NIN occasionally or perhaps used to listen to NIN when they were younger, will absolutely FUCKING RECOIL IN HORROR from suddently listening to something like Everything.

He did say he was a fan of Metal Gear Solid

Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m/5302312/christian-bale-plays-metal-gear-solid-hasnt-talked-mgs-film

Impressive.

What the fuck did he upgrade his system to? I can only understand quad core.

I feel like, as a person, he's a little too reserved for the role. I can't think of a time he's ever really eomted to an animu-esque degree.
I'd still watch the shit out of it though. Probably a better cast than whoever got the part.

Keanu has a shit life and all the women in his life die fast.

I think he really just wants to do a space movie.
The Passengers movie was going to be him, and did much of the work getting the movie off the ground into production.
He ended up getting pushed out for Chris Pratt to play the role instead.

This video was made back in 2008 user

Not kidding at all. I thought John Wick was one of his best parts. Maybe not the absolute best, but pretty god damn good by my standard.

Agreed. He would have to really practice on laid back sarcasm and have an upbeat attitude. Of course that's kind of hard for him to do considering his sad past.

Fun fact: David Bowie's son also likes Metal Gear Solid. He even met Kojima once.

Cowboy Bebop has hardly any anime bullshit in it, and what it does have is concentrated entirely into Ed. Keanu would probably be able to nail the Spike role. The "zaniest" thing Spike does is in the first episode when he shoves a hotdog down his throat, which the writers agreed in retrospect was out of character for him.

This.

Other than choreography, John Wick was pretty weak, and his best role was in Excellent Adventure
Dude is a stone-faced bot, and not in the good Bronson/Brynner way
I don't think he can pull Spike, mainly because it involves wit and a smug shit-eating face from time to time
He can pull Spike's nemesis alright, thou

Doesn't mean he shouldn't know how to act better, there's people with terrible lives who pulled great roles
Keanu does have a great sense of getting good money, he has remained a top agent over 20 years

Me

Doesn't David Bowie itself likes MGS?
He is in every Metal Gear.

It's dead

I know. :(

Because Zelda isn't a traditional shortening of the name Griselda, a traditional Germanic name or anything. Fucking Christ, this is why you fuckers need to spend less time playing vidya and more time actually reading classical literature. Vidya, especially the older stuff references it CONSTANTLY, and being able to pick up on the nods to classical western mythology and lore can make it that much more enjoyable.

Bowie himself was involved with video games but he was more interested in the evolution of the medium towards it becoming, i guess…more "artsy".
With very questionable and mixed results.
However i'll give him credit, Bowie got onto the whole internet and "virtual rapresentation" scene really early on, he even has his own little custom built visual experience…thingy on Worlds.com.
It's the zone with all the shadow hands everywhere, it was made to promote one of his albums at the time.
That's pretty fucking eary on to get on the ball compared to most other celebrities and musicians.

I don't know if Bowie ever played MGS. As far as I know, his closest connection to video games was starring in Omikron. Hideo is a Westaboo so that's why Bowie references are in MGS.

Here's his son's shitter btw
twitter.com/manmademoon
Fair warning: A lot SJW/liberal bullshit.

You mean the fag that directed the Warcraft movie?

i don't give a fuck what he wants
he shouldn't be spike, fucking no one should

I remember reading Coldplay's "Viva La Vida" was partially inspired by Zelda

I also remember reading they ripped off a song from Pokemon Gold/Silver

And also ripped Joe Satriani

Oh yeah, and while we're talking about musicians;

Imagine Dragons are also big Zelda fans and played live with Koji Kondo once at TGE

Motherfucking Sir Paul McCartney himself and his wife once traveled to Japan to meet Koji Kondo who played the Super Mario Bros. theme for them

Yeah. I feel bad for him because he definitely didn't inherit his father's good looks or permanent NW0 hairline.
Bit of a numale, really. Poor dude, daddy spends his life getting pussy and rocking out and you're just left there with that ugly beard, receding hairline, and failed career.

Bowie was a well known mad gay for 20 years
Check his New York era

:^)

Bisexual, really.
He basically fucked tons of pussy and also got fucked in the ass.
Allegedly he and Mick Jagger fucked a lot, especially.

We fit the same mold, NIN was what kept me alive between 2008 and 2011 but I stopped following his stuff when he dropped The Slip because his sound started sounding like shit. I still listened, but didn't listen to any new stuff - I strictly stuck with the old stuff. Then he releases Hesitation Marks, I give Came Back Haunted a listen and all I hear is wubwubwub shit. Then I give Everything a listen and I cringed. It sounds so whiny, whinier than anything Trent's ever produced.

I don't know what happened, but christ Trent's music is garbage now. Ghosts I-IV is what I consider his last canon work now

And with Iggy Pop
And with Klaus fucking Nomi
And with Klaus fucking Nomi's latino backup singer/dancer
Supposedly Stevie Ray Vaughan said fuck no to touring with Bowie because he wasn't gay

But being a "big zelda fan" is pretty much sreaming your casualness to the four winds

Also some 15 year old girls apparently.

I wonder if those moderators still are around.

Did he ever fuck/get fucked by Lou Reed? I find it hard to imagine he didn't.

Very nice.

We don't, since i like his new stuff, that was my point.

The reason why he sounds like he does now is a pretty long explanation that is better suited to a /mu/ thread than Holla Forums.
The shortest version i can mange to sum up is that he quit drug, started pumping iron like crazy, and found himself a completely different person as a result.
Thus, his persona changed dramatically.
Additionally, he started hanging out with Atticus Ross.
With him, he started to explore a little more his minimalist ambient side, while at the same time going on a personal journey towards the more electronic aspect of his own music (this is nothing new, these are all elements that were present in past NIN works, it's just that he's focusing on those now instead of strictly the industrial and metal side).

Moving fowards, he's going to appeal less and less towards traditional NIN fans and he'll gravitate towards something like modern Radiohead fans.
The only piece of advice to classic NIN fans i can give is to perhaps listen to some of the shit he's making in How To Destroy Angels, there's maybe some stuff there that would still please them, but also stuff that would alienate them even more.

Either way i'm unaffected, i like his entire body of work at this point, i consider it a wide spectrum you can pick and choose what "color" you want to try depending on your current mood.

While otherwise you'd be right, Robin Williams absolutely did name his daughter after Princess Zelda. Look it up.

Actually AJ Styles has good taste in wrestling games (Virtual Pro Wrestling 2), and rocks the Neo Geo X (Gold I think) as well.

Glad i never listened to his music, a man who gets fucked in the ass is no true man.

They are, i explored it i think…two years ago?
They're still there, pretty cool people, i befriended some of them at the time.
They consider people coming from imageboards after reading "omg le spooky /x/ story" to be annoying underage retards (and they're for the most part right).
Pretty old school nerds, it's like talking to people stuck in the early '90 internet era.
Probably not really compatible anymore with modern Holla Forums i suppose.

At least he didn't call himself a man, just some fucked up space cowboy dude

Oh come on that's just the obvious pro-points
Thou i can't imagine Iggy, Bowie and Nomi in the same hotel room

More like a faggot

Ah, I don't recall you saying you liked his new stuff. Just that you heard it.

In any case, I know all about how he basically built himself back up and got married and junk. I know all that. Still, I have no interest in what he's putting out these days. It's all just electronic garbage with no real edge or substance. I honestly wish he'd go back to Ministry/Skinny Puppy type stuff he was doing ala Prettyhatemachine if he wants to go this route, but whatever. It's the same reason why I can't listen to Iron & Wine because Sam went from traditional folk to M.O.R. indie pop shit.

If it's his favorite series, why would he go anywhere near Red Alert 3? Oh right, it's because he was paid to feign interest.

He knows if he went back to his old shit he'd just be a bad copy of himself, because he straight up isn't that person anymore.
So he choose to go in a new direction, even at the cost of leaving the old fans behind.

All of Hesitation Marks is one big letter addressed to classic NIN fans, actually.
With some of the central themes being:

-I'm not the Trent you saw back in woodstock anymore
-I'm not sure that person even existed in the first place, it was probably a fake persona fueled by drugs, sex and extreme depression and i can't relate with him anymore
-I feel way better now than in any other point in my life
-I'm embracing becoming old

Etc.
Some of this is also stated more directly in various interviews he had when discussing the album.
There's a recurring theme of being "split", completely detached from the other Trent.
It's kinda funny because it's a letter addressed to a fanbase that isn't gonna even listen to the album in the first place, so it's pretty much pointless.
But yeah, essentially he's on a one way street and he can't turn back even if he wanted to.

Also as a last note, i find it interesting that this "split in two" theme surfaced this hard, i don't know if you've ever listened to the (live only, never released as a studio version) "Terrible Lie" intro, "Now I´m nothing".

If you listen to the lyrics, perhaps it was a silent cry for help about the fact that at the time he was building this fake person he didn't actually see himself in, but he was making him rich at the same time so he couldn't move away from it.
That was really early on, it's interesting to see him open up "secretly" to the audience that early, and have the audience himself not actually understand what was going on behind the scenes.

I have heard of it, and because you brought it up I'm listening to it again now. Man, it was so good. Trent's early stuff was so goddamn good.

Fake persona or no, it's amazing how good his shit was then.

Ever listened to And All That Could Have Been? It is a fairly standard live show for the most part but it also has some pretty cool extended and improved versions of the songs Sin and March of the Pigs.

Also, to segue, I really hate what Al Jourgensen ended up doing. 80's Ministry, up to Land of Rape and Honey, was absolutely phenomenal. It was all a flurry of harsh industrial dance and EBM/synthpop and it sounded unlike anything I'd heard before. Fucking unstoppable. And now Al acts like it was all an inside joke, that it's an embarrassment to him.

I will swear to the ends of the earth it's better than anything he's put out since Psalm 69. Why the fuck can't I embed YouTube

I really like the Second Movie for some reason
The third movie is pure camp but enjoyable enough

I have, but I vastly prefer the companion piece "Still." I was going through a really rough place in my life and that EP helped me out in more ways than one.

My favorite game is the first deus ex

Thanks for the excuse.

Haha dude cool, mine's Fallout

Based Reznor.

Still is definitely my single favorite NIN release of all time.
Still is fucking ultra patrician tier.
The only problem i can find in it is that the lyrics to "And All That Could Have Been" are pretty damn hammy and haven't aged especially well, it's a really beautiful song but Trent sorta de-evolves into a whiny 12 years old in some parts of it lyrics wise.
But yeah, still fucking amazing.

Around The Fragile era Trent had this vision in mind in terms of aesthetics where it was extremely focused on macro close up of things, especially plants.
Visually it's my favorite era, i'm so sad that The Day The World Went Away never got the video it deserved, it was going to be full of "plant themed" elements.

Pretty good powerpose

Speaking of the EPs, I really like this remix in particular. I might have shit taste. It is just a distorted guitar loop followed by a drum loop with voice samples to the same distorted guitar loop all from Wish. But I love it.

Wow, that big guy is such a hothead, he can crash at my plane any time.

When talking remixes or alternate versions, my favorites are those where he just goes in a completely different and weird direction.
Hell if i remember correctly this one isn't even from any official release, this only showed up in a bootleg.

Wonder who the hell stole it, and makes me wonder how many alternate versions Trent has never released to the public will pop up all over the internet after he dies.
I bet he has like 50 weird ass versions of every song, especially the stuff in his early career.

This interview was done before the game came out. He says in it hes excited for it

Oh yeah, and he's a big advocate for piracy and shit like that. I recall he had a lot of issues with a record label in the mid-2000's, and so at a concert he told everyone to just steal his music. It was great.

Heh, same here actually. In fact, I'm just huge on The Fragile era period. There's something about that whole time of trying to put pieces back together and the deconstruction of it all that resonated with me a ton. I know there's a lot of people that think The Fragile is really hard to get into, but I took to it immediately. Loved it, really. There's a lot of creativity that went into that album, all of the broken instruments that went into recording of the songs and all that…it was all a timestamp of where I was back in 2008.

The best rendition of TDTWWA is the Quiet version from the TDTWWA single. The hushed outro is fucking divine.

Fixed has got some great stuff on it, I really love Chris Vrenna's mix of Happiness in Slavery. It sounds like it stepped straight out of a midnight rave.

What vidya would hitler have liked?

You're a big FĂĽhrer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jt-Y7xN3qg
youtube.com/watch?v=6pr1rN-5P6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uAFnFE9gpng

FUCK OFF NIGGER SHIT

I haven't actually heard this version of Down In It before…it's pretty damn great. I gotta admit, I've been kinda lax on keeping up with NIN these last few years. I respect the shit out of Trent a ton, and I'm glad he's becoming the person he always wanted to be…I just can't go along with him for the ride in regards to his new stuff.

Motherfucker is based even when showing his game collection.

Second best, for me.
The reason why is that's there's a specific version that was recorded as a simple pratice before the With Teeth tour (and then stolen and put on the internet).

From 2:00 onward this shit will blow your goddamn mind.

That is pretty great. I wish there was more I could talk about, but at the moment I'm chillin' with Cabaret Voltaire.

NO

Big Match Allen has a nice taste in vidya too.

IIRC Bowie did the same thing with Chris Hadfield's rendition of Major Tom recorded on the ISS. The contract was up and the video was going to be taken down but Bowie told them to get fucked and leave it up forever because he liked it.

Spacechem. The Furher would have loved routing chemicals to make Zyklon and passing it on to the correct chamber.

4jew

Why does a part of me think EA promoted him to say all that? Still, I reckon he does actually have an interest in the games that he plays and still a good guy Imo, just feels like EA taking advantage..

Wasn't David himself pretty conservative and hated hippies? How does his son become that retarded.

ITT people who haven't noticed he's just being paid to shill

As far as vidya goes, AJ's pretty damn cool.

My only regret is that he never guest starred with Arino on GCCX. Middle-aged dads fighting each other with vidya. That really could have been something.

he goes pretty much full autism here but is shilling his components pretty hard too.

Being /fit/ doesn't mean you have to start having shit taste

Apparently JCVD learnt English by watching the Flintstones

You know, I never noticed. Why are they burning shit in the background?

fĂĽr dich

Yeah and when AJ loses Arino gets his shit kicked in because AJ is supposedly such a sore loser he broke a fellow wrestler's controller.

Hands down the Riddick games are some of my favorite stealth murder games ever, they weren't special and were never meant to be they were just meant to make you feel like a badass fucking people up in the dark. Butcher Bay is definitely one of the most underrated games out there in my opinion along with The Darkness the second one is completely craptastic, fuck you with a broken beer bottle 2k I guess it also helps that I majorly love the Riddick movies too even the 2013 one even though it was pretty much a direct rip off of Pitch Black which I still don't entirely understand

you should read the thread, it prove you wrong

I'm a big fan of Ministry's metal era in addition to the early er, but goddamn Al Jourgensen has become such a goofball. I blame it on heroin and shrooms.

Clive Barker is from another fucking dimension or something. Dude jumps from literature, to film, to games while maintaining pretty good quality with all of it, I wish I was talented.

Games about German things or games by Germans. Die Fugger 2 is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.

Me, i like Shenmue, Earthbound, Deus Ex, Mario 3, MGS1-3. Im the coolest person ever man and im famous.

already used that joke

Wasn't Terry Crews confirmed a mouse and keyboard PC master race at one of those shillparty cringefest conventions, where he and a bunch of other celebrities played Battlefield: Wuz Kangs? He did terribly, though.

you mean the one where Snoop Dogg showed up and smoked a joint on-camera while playing?

yeah that one

Knowing this made my day

Yeah, terry crews built his own PC and his kid also plays.

I'm looking for the source but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

people like that are as bad as "i shouldn't have to donate my cash, i should force everyone else to do it with government welfare and foreign aid"

After EA dissolved studio in full.
After Generals.
After C&C3.
Yeah, some fan alright.

Quit making me still cry for him

This. Generals and C&C3 were good, brah

literally who?

Oh, sorry, I forgot I was supposed to like those games now.
Which Call of Duty game was supposed to be the last good one now, Modern Warfare 2, right?

Bobbi Starr
It's even better since every other pornstar asked answered with "mario"

if we ask her to show her tits, she just might

Generals is like close to 15 years old. You can stop being an edgy contrarian now

Oh, nice. You almost managed to disguise that you're just saying "It's [current year], stop hating EA's Generals!"

Pokemon gen 5 was totally not shit and gta 4 is the greatest GTA, too. :^)

You're 15 years old, you can stop being edgy too

because they are the good kind of dudebros, the ones that do it because they want to improve and not just to chad around.

what a surprise

he acts like such a dick about the whole deal
i love this guy

That's the salt I was referring to earlier, actually.

Pic related when that happened. I never knew a grown-ass man could create the amount of salt I'd see in a 12 year old, but there you go.

Not everyone lives as mediocre of a life as you do, user. Some people play vidya for fun.

B2W2 are far better than BW and were the saving grace of Gen 5.

Vin's not a natty at all. Deep down, he's one of us.

guy's belly looks like a diesel tank

You know it's true.

He said he didn't include any games that were made after the 1980s because he stopped playing video games after that point. I remember Red Letter Media even made fun of his quote "I never progressed"

Yeah he loved Neon Genesis Evangelion. What a hero. Fuccking golddiggers ruined his life.

This games story would have been his wet dream.

Heh

Omikron is David Cages worst game as we have painfully learned in the almost 40 part playthrough of it from SBFP. Not that any of his other games are good. But this one takes the cake.

Probably Grand Strat games.

Yeah he got 0 kills even with mouse and keyboard against dindus on controllers. Then again, most of the dindus completely failed at the game.

I like them, fuck you. The only game playthrough channel I watch.

I hear Trey Parker and Matt Stone like RPG games (Hence the gameplay for the recent South Park games.) Matt particularly likes FIFA games.

They said their biggest inspiration for The Stick of Truth was Earthbound

They specifically brought up Earthbound and Crash Bandicoot 2, yeah.

He saved himself from the biggest shitshow.
SHITLORD!

I keep trying to get into watching it but the games so boring that not even they can save it. Doesn't help that I often find they ruin their good let's plays.

Can't think of anyone specifically that hasn't been mentioned, but it seems likes a good amount of wrestlers are into them going by the fact one Xavier Woods/Austin Creed has a channel that's all about getting a bunch of guys from the locker room to play games Shame it's a brand extension now and is ruled over by PG

I sometimes wonder, which rapper pushed to have Def Jam Vendetta and Fight for NY be developed by AKI, cause that seems too perfect for it have been an accident on EA's part. Probably just have to cross reference who wasn't in ICON.

Why is it that porn stars are the only concrete group of girls where you'll find cool ones like this, I'm very interested in the psychology, is it because they're "alpha" women and don't give a fuck. There was an Asian bitch who let G4TV look into her mansion and she had bookshelves of computer programming, coding, learning, etc. while she played UT99.

She go back to choking on dicks. Fucking pleb

shut up quentin

I always thought it was funny when people posted this as a smug face. In the actual show it was used in a scene where she was struggling to smile, because she never smiled in the show.

Tony Banks, original member of Genesis and creator of Undertale :^)

Hearts of Iron. He could have fixed all of his mistakes in it.

That's not how it works. Only one worldline exists at any one time. When you send a D-Mail and it meaningfully affects human behaviour and thus produces differing outcomes & effects from what came before you sent it, the universe instantaneously restructures itself. You can't just send it to other worldlines.

It's a key item.

I have a stance, you're just too fucking stupid to see it.

So how about you, user? Do you think all whites should feel guilty, or that all non-whites should be eradicated? No in-betweens, no qualifying statements. Let's try this out. Pick A or B.

Not the guy you asked it from, but the question is easy. If you are white, you should pick option "all non-whites be eradicated" rather than any harm to your own race. If you are not white, then you should pick the option that harms the white race rather than your own.
It's simple. Justice and good is doing the thing that benefits your own race. The repercussions to other races doesn't matter.

No way. He might look like he could be at most like a fourth Japanese, agree to disagree I guess

Not that it matters

Most integrated graphics can handle anything to 2006 perfectly fine

You get around the year Crysis came out, 2007 you start having problems and have to lower settings and resolutions

Oh fuck, is the spam starting again?

huge faggots don't exi-

stop playing crappy games

Name one ga

That's a hard one

are we dead?

Had trouble posting since the daily captcha wasn't showing at all

Video very much related.

Surfers are the closest a white person will get to being a nigger.
Now imagine a norse surfer

They were huge fans of Warcraft 2 in college, and said the clones "ruined RTS games for them".

Asia Carrerra was a huge UT99 player and made her own websites. Too bad Asia went down hill. This is her right here.

You'll love how Xavier Woods/Austin Creed encountered a KKK Create A Wrestler on a charity stream.

clips.twitch.tv/denkops/ShinyJackalSriHead

Probably GTA V FIGHT, NIGGA!

He is a wow fag. Just drop him.

Right on the money lad.
Contrary to popular belief women are hungrier for cock than you are for pussy, and then you couple that with the autistically nonsensical way all women act and if they don't get regular dickings they go insane

talk to more women nerd

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

Games are for liberal cucks

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

But it's going to take a lot of time.
I'm confused.

That's just a white Super Giant Ninja

Also Asia still maintains her wonderfully 90's homepage Can't download her UT skins anymore though.