So the level maker for Mario doesn't even let you share what you create? lol

So the level maker for Mario doesn't even let you share what you create? lol

They couldn't even of implement a level sharing system that doesn't require internet connection. fucking lazy gooks

Can I ask what you mean? How do you possibly share something without internet connection?

Or do you mean always online?

Doesn't the 3DS version have exactly that though? I thought you could share your levels with streetpassing but not by uploading them to the internet.

Some level editors provide a code that will generate the same level, like a seed. I'd imagine with an editor seemingly as complex as Mario Maker it'd have to be a hassle to implement, though.

Can you rephrase that?

But they did! Streetpass level sharing, the thing that only works in japan

have every type of combination you can do on a level equal a code. and hhave a place to enter the code. Kinda like how Strange Journey you can enter a demon code

Have some fucking self respect and learn English.

I have no bought a single 3DS or Wii U game since February's CFW leak

Nintendo stock will rise quite tomorrow I'm sure.

This is the sink and swim smartphone shit tactic, first Pokemon Go was free and all the normalfags of the world went for it, now they've been conditioned to even pay up. I looked at twatter conversations about it, and people just fucking bought it. They didn't even know it was coming, they just see "MARIO IS OUT", buy it and post a screen of the overworld map.

I think we're heading for that mix of 1984 and Brave New World shit due to all these sheeple.

What you're looking for is "they couldn't even implement a level sharing…"

you can't upload your own levels but you can play everything uploaded for the wiiu so there's that

There is literally 0 search options and any and all levels with the amiibo costumes are blocked on the 3DS version as well as any with that rave screen/sound effect.
All you have is a "recommended courses" tab, with a refresh button until MAYBE you find a good course.

I'm throwing my 3ds in the trash. that thing means nothing to me now.

user nobody fucking owns a WiiU.
I own a WiiU and i don't fucking own a WiiU.
I will post images of my WiiU in this thread, RIGHT NOW, and i don't even fucking own a WiiU.

user are you ok?

artist name? shiny is my favorite

Who cares?

Nintendo games are for babies anyway.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SLOPES NINTENDO

Okay I am now forced to ask. Was Nintendo ever actually good or was their success just because they were pretty much the only name in the game in the beginning?

The latter

where are the ports sega
you said there would be ports

fuck pc gamers

Is this post meant to be ironic?

This December.

I pirated it and still feel kinda fleesed.

I like that it has more built in levels and challenges for replay value but…eh…

Goy, here's your poirts!
Antisemitic bastid

Quality takes time. Just keep playing your Dreamcast for now.

You do own a Dreamcast, right?

It's okay, user. There's nothing immortal about being a casual baby. Keep playing your big boy Mario games.

immoral*

OY VEY

When people say "could of" they actually mean "could've". Where the fuck did you ever hear somebody say "even've"?

We are already in it, you could even make a case of it being worse than as described in those books.

This will surely end well

If you can’t speak English, you need to kill yourself.

Next stop: THX 1138

The new Mario is a mobile game
It'll probably work better than the sims did.

Look at this shit.

Even've I had, why do you care? :^)

Street pass, and iirc you can send your stages to the wii u version.

That's the thing though, Streetpass probably works in Japan since its a small island nation but it doesn't work when you try to expand it to the rest of the world. Especially since LBP on PSP and Vita had online level sharing.

Maybe if Trump gets a third term.

To be fair it's out only on iOS, which at this point has less than 7% of the market share for phones

QR codes. ACNL did it, its scalable.

I'd love a source.

Oh, I'm retarded. :( The third term was a joke though.

He's saying it would never happen.

90% of studies done on how much market share phones have agree that ios has less than 7%