Rev up that OC, because I sure am ready

Rev up that OC, because I sure am ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scientist-says-ashkenazi-jews-came-from-khazaria-not-palestine/
archive.is/GwpOq
archive.is/m83te
archive.is/eu2jk
archive.is/8Y0bv
archive.is/Zij0U
archive.is/UwdPq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guys lets share funnie picture meme guys

OC is the lifeblood of imageboards, cunt.

I'm really not sure where this sentiment comes from

The only funny one so far.

Where does this template come from ?

My sides.

*tips*

Kebab television is fucking awesome.

shit thread tbh lads

something i did yesterday for the autists at the fgg

how does one distinguish between an autistic screech and a normal one?

If you've ever heard one you'll know

STOP

Usually higher pitch, followed by autistic actions such as rolling around on the floor.

these two are pretty gud

Never trust snakes

ez

kek

I love you guys.

>STOP
:^)

That's goddamn awful and I'm a Catholic Nazi.

What's the problem?

pretty sure this is the original

blyat

It's funny because it's true.

ok

I don't get who the one screeching is supposed to be.

/gsg/, obviously

I'm assuming it's Grand Strategy Games

Extremely accurate, and I wouldnt have it any other way

Oh wow. That's what I thought at first but then believed it must be something else and far more clever.

Worshipper of a jewish prophet please.

Go home CF.
CF is right.

According to Holla Forums, everyone is a Jew.

What are you even trying to imply by saying that? Jesus practiced judaism, both of his parents were jewish so he's a jew. You're probably one of those neutral faggots that's trying to sound smart by not liking "le ebil Holla Forums boogeyman" on a site where most people browse Holla Forums.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. rev 3:9

I wonder how accurate this is. There's no denying that it's a Holla Forums-heavy website given its history, but the actual Holla Forums is nothing like it was back in 2014. Holla Forums neither, but eh.

phil collins himself said that tony banks would go on autistic shitfits if anybody fucked up a single thing when performing so thats accurate :^)

Just noticed that one too. Nothing wrong with it

OC do not steal

stay mad kike

Marx was related to the Rothschilds, His father was (((Herschel Mordechai))), but changed their last name to Marx to avoid persecution.

sure thing Rabbi

Wrong thread.

That's what these threads are all about, you lazy bum.

David had red hair and blue eyes
Jesus had green eyes and rejected the Talmud
Paul told gentiles they had inherited the kingdom of God
The throne of David rests in England, not Jerusalem
Modern Jews are Khazar Mongolians and not the descendants of Judah and David
darkmoon.me/2013/top-israeli-scientist-says-ashkenazi-jews-came-from-khazaria-not-palestine/
Even the Jews themselves admit this is true.

I don't know how to draw
Like, nothing at all

ez 2.0

didn't Trump win though?

It doesn't matter who they were/are whatever. The "Aryan Israel" shit is just a way to get you to buy into their mythoscape.

Is Trump a Nazi?

Weak trollsauce, fam.

Fucking do it anyway.

I CAN'T, I CAN'T EVEN DRAW A DECENT STICKMAN RIGHT
I COULDN'T EVEN DRAW A PERFECT CIRCLE IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
MY HANDS WERE MADE FOR DRIVING, PLAYING AND FAPPING AND NOTHING ELSE
MY HANDS WRISTS AND ARMS ARE FUCKING TRASH

Dubs of truth!

Steam is shit and people paying them for virtual hats and unfinished games only enable a worse service

*autistic screeching*

What does that have to do with what I said

Because it shows how self-unaware you are.

I'm honored

Most people on halfchan browsed Holla Forums and look how that turned out. Either keep the boards separate from each other by not crossposting your ebin board memes, or don't cry like a faggot when people say they dislike migrants shitting up their home board.

all redditors

This doesn't ring any bells. Care to refresh my memory OP?

I like videogames

More like "quit treating boards as independent nations where you actually believe people are only from one board and one board alone and treat them as fucking categories of topics like they were intended to be"

a million hours in mspaint

yfw

Artistically well done but I think it misses the point/

shit taste tbh

It's supposed to be FATUM IUSTUM STULTORUM (The Just Fate of the Fools) being carved into the planet's surface with a massive laser to commemorate Tycho's failure on the moon where he crashed on

Thanks

Encyclopedia dramatica? what?

Considering the secret alliance, shouldn't it be

I'm impressed that anyone managed to convince themselves trump is a nazi in any context.

Here's a shitty jojoke.

Here it is resized.

eh, maybe, I didn't take the time to understand the template.

Maybe turn Dante around so it looks like he's being stabbed in the back?

Every smash thread

It should be Hayato but then nobody would get it.

Look up his ties to Jews, being Grand Marshal on some jewish parade and his daughter Yael.

or koichi, as he has a lot of autistic screeches

So mudslimes are basically Holla Forums, but they hate whites instead of other Arabs?

How does that make him a neo-con, twink? His policies are nothing but a repudiation of theirs.

yes. Shariah law is everything Holla Forums wants. Killing gays and atheists, women are subservient and must be accompanied by a man everywhere, no alcohol or degenerate drugs etc.

The shabbos goy part. But replying even to those of you who look a little less disconnected from reality than the majority is still a mistake, lesson learned.

I know a lot of people say Holla Forums is reddit, but I suggest you go to /r/gaming or /r/games and see how different the two sites are culturally. Everything from the way people type to what people believe in is different.

Sure is

Show so evidence, breh.

No, he's right.
You clearly know nothing of reddit. They only talk about the most absolute normalfag shit, we have a Dotard and Overlook thread up, yeah, but they only ever talk about games like that.
There are like five Skyrim threads on the front page right now.
archive.is/GwpOq
archive.is/m83te
archive.is/eu2jk
archive.is/8Y0bv
archive.is/Zij0U
Shut the fuck up if you honestly think Holla Forums is anything like leddit.

Fuck, I archived the wrong one for that third one. It doesn't matter, just look at the front page.
archive.is/UwdPq

Holy shit those memes are awful.

GIVE ME POINTS

all i know is we had at least a handful of redditors in the first exodus and things were going pretty damn smooth for a while

That's kind of expected, maybe get another example.

Sage still isn't a downvote, autist.

Jesus Christ

its perfect

a little faster

fug, why is reddit so cancer?

I think this guy described it best.

I don't use leddit, it takes no effort to actually look at the site at some point to see if the reddit comparison is accurate.
You can tell it's not after only a few minutes.

Looks at this subversive fucker

but muh redditspacing

you should stay there

user, you're a retard.

Lol good to see metafag "I'm soo much better than Holla Forums!" types get completely blown the fuck out in this thread.

Yes, we know formatting used by some is a fucking huge waste of space and looks ugly. You just have to learn to ignore everything they say.

k

I was being sarcastic, chucklefuck. Do I need to throw in more caps, misspellings and a few XDs so that the joke isn't lost on you next time?

The irony is delicious

muh ironic shitposting

How am I wrong? Explain instead of going "UR REDDIT" like a nigger would.

Not when it's forced like this. This is how you make reddit tier shit. Report for cuckchan thread.

>>>/reddit/

DO IT ANYWAY
DO IT AGAIN
THIS IS THE PAIN THAT ARTISTS FEEL
THIS IS WHAT ARTISTRY FEELS LIKE
until someone compliments your work then it feels great.

I've never seen such lack of self awareness, holy shit

Congrats, you're a nigger. How does it feel to be a nigger, nigger?

What are you talking about? A lot of our OC had threads devoted to making the OC. That's how most of the shit gets done you dipshit.

No, no, that's when you realize the other person has no idea what they're talking about and no eye for detail, because you know all the little things that aren't right that nobody else notices.

Unless you have autism or a liberal arts degree, in progress or otherwise. Then you're the only one who sees the value and everyone else sees the lack thereof and the egregious mistakes.

That's why it's so reddit tier.
Only Holla Forums makes good OC on Holla Forums because it will naturally appear in the thread. They don't need to say "Heyyyyy guys lets make some OC lol!" Thats not how it works. Its a natural process.

Yet the law also says the opposite is allowed when it fits them right. Which is dumb as fuck

We've have shitty oc threads on Holla Forums before you fucking retarded newfaggot.

Stopped reading right there.

I didn't see anyone complaining when everyone pasted FPS HUDs over the Law & Order episode, what's the problem now?

There is none. We make good natural content and good request content. He's just mistaking forced memes with low effort reddit faggots. Good content is as good as the person making it.

I'm doing OC on Holla Forums and I still think you're retarded.

I lack motivation in everything I do aside from vidya user.
I simply cannot

Hi Holla Forums

Hi falseflag

just kidding. I'm feeling more funny than I am

So the person who made this was shit because all they did was paste shit over something else?

Nigger confirmed, nigger.

Stop biting your fucking finger nails. At least keep a filer handy if you need to do that so they can still look neat.

You jerk off dudes with those hands?

That wasn't good.

It's probably shit.

You what?

Here, have some OC Overcuck
I guess every Nord is a nigger now
Show me your hand user

It was a fake

I wish I could stop

I'm a dude, so I guess

Nice edit, nigger. But I found the original data embedded in the image.

Fuck, they found out

The core feature of plebbit is a tool that allows users to thought police each other and encourages the lowest quality content with the broadest possible mass appeal.

That is some garbage "artwork". You gonna put that in some modern art museum?

The core feature is that users THINK they are policing each other while the US gov't and NGOs actually do.

easily some of the best content to come out of an imageboard in at least five years
some of the edits were low energy but the vast majority actually put a ton of effort in

Ah well, a man can dream.

I was, though. It's still shit "OC"

You know the funny thing is that there's more of a chance that somebody will refer to that image or video than your effortless bitching.

What?

Is that some kind of watch for blizzdrones or something?

Where did I do that?

We have IDs here Overcuck

Its probably being conceptualized as we speak.

You're the catfucker from the Persona 5 threads aren't you?

And yet nowhere in this thread there is a post with my ID that contains anything praising Overwatch's character design. Good job at being a retarded nigger, nigger.

I don't even own a Bloodbornebox
None of this OC is mine, I was just trying to prove that OC exists quite substancially on this board

On the Overwatch thread

See above

Please tell me you're not implying you honestly think IDs are board-wide

Half the big boards are run by corporate shills or people taking money from corporate shills. The other half are controlled by a bunch of insane leftist trannies on welfare from SomethingAwful (aka SRS aka The Fempire). The admins are also known to fuck with subreddits they don't like at their whim.

The up and down vote system creates a culture of conformity because if you get downvoted too much you'll get autobanned or prevented from posting in many subs. There's also "shadowbanning" meaning you get banned without being informed of your ban, your posts instead being made "invisible" to anyone but you.

That's about right.

Knowing that hes an Overcuck is enough for you to know that he likes the designs.
You can tell hes an Overcuck if you look closely in this thread and you can spot him if you wish to enter the cancerous Tumblr hugbox that is the Overwatch general.

lel 10/10

Perfect

Now all it needs is the "neutrals" autistically screeching and it will be complete.

I didn't post in an overwatch thread. Prove I did.

Lol nigger

I imagine because they were the ones who wanted out of there but all of the alternatives they knew of were just as shit. So they at least made a concerted effort to fit in because they realised their old home was shit and they didn't want their new one going the same way.
The latest immigrants are sandnigger tier in that they've shit up their old home and now they intend to do the same to this place, similar to what's been happening in Europe.

You don't look so good Holla Forums, might wanna go see a doctor & get that dislocated right shoulder fixed.

If redditors didn't act like redditors then we wouldn't have this problem. There are plenty of faggots who fit in perfectly fine and nobody calls them out for being faggots. Emigrate properly or fucking leave.

Done

10/10

Also that doesn't prove I posted in an Overwatch thread, you dumb nigger.

fixeded

it's about to get really meta in here

2 million hours in mspaint

*autistic screeching*

*autistic screeching*

Thank kek, quality oc to save us

Needs a tiny ayy lmao off in the distance.

NEVER META ENOUGH

And we finally boil down to the perfect reaction image.

10/10

Holy shit, this is still going.
ez 3.0

D'awww, poor leftycat

smh tbh

takes one to know one

post the one where he fucks her

Whenever a shit thread comes up, I cross reference it. Never fails.

this is funny and all, but post the original

i can't fucking draw

Whatever happened to this guy?

I remember fucking Kotaku made an article about their scam and how they failed to deliver. I don't think they ever delivered, something not shit at least.

Now we're talking

Needs more backpack cuckoldry.

Yeah you can.

Beautiful.

You know I always wonder how Holla Forums is supposed to work. I mean Holla Forums is Politically Incorrect and Holla Forums is supposed to be Leftist Politically Incorrect. Isn't the state of being a leftist and being politically incorrect mutually exclusive?

Now do one with leftypol-tan being raped by Spurdo Finnish SS soldiers like this image.

8/v/ wouldn't play eroge games because they are degenerate.

kek

I always took it as the left is the people who suffer from being easily baited into helping the poor in other countries over their own country, even if the 80% of what they donate is lining the pockets of the charity they donate to, while Holla Forums is full "gas the corporation executives, economy war now".

I want to cuck leftypol by fucking that cat

that'sthejokethat/leftypol/willneverget.jpg

But conservatives are statistically more likely to donate to charity than liberals.

That's because Holla Forums is an ironic shitposting board made up of Holla Forumsedditors

Back to cuckchan you crossposting rapefugee

All I know is that leftists granted it's with tinted glasses because I only really skim Holla Forums occasionally if I'm not on better boards use feefees to get immigrants to come in.

>>>/cuckchan/

But, user, playing video games past the age of 18 at all is degenerate. Video games are children's toys.

Yeah but as a truly red pilled man I no longer care about being consistent or not suffering from terrible cognitive dissonance, after all we need to be cool and hip for the new generation so we can appeal to a wider audience.

Wrong.

MDE fans are the menace. They must be silenced at all costs.

That's due to church attendance, though.

Seriously trying to be mean to Are Sam after this week? Your D+C won't work. Alternatively, hi Sam! Hope you guys are holding up.

It's funny how delusional you people are.

found the low-test, bleeding-heart, cuck.

Here's what I imagine the screeching to sound like

Same

Your probably right, but keep in mind that giving aid to the poor and downtrodden is one of the main *things* of Christianity to begin with.

Awful representation

please do not bully monstergirls!

I fucking hate Kritafags, they don't seem to understand that GIMP isn't a fucking drawing program and that Krita sucks ass at editing.

That's why you use Photoshop instead of GIMP

Which one?

Exactly, this is why I come to Holla Forums every day to try and get them to abandon their degenerate hobby's and lifestyle and take the red pill!

Old faggot culture needs to go.

Here's a fresh Jojoke.

REMOVE GROSSDEUTSCHLAND POSTERS AND BYZANTIBOOS

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

subtle

now I'm losing it

it tried to be Holla Forums-lite to subvert Holla Forums (which by itself is not that much of a feat, board is already subverted to hell and back with background autistic screeching in every thread), it failed because none of the people using it were fully committed to it and just recycled whatever content Holla Forums made or robbed themselves. Also I still don't know what that spook guy is supposed to mean.

This one

Also am I the only one that interprets the screeching as this one

But you can't hit them over the internet, user. When you beat the degeneracy out of someone, it must be done physically.

They are misinterpreting Stirner's idea of a "spook" to get around saying "social construct" so they don't have to admit to themselves that they are SJWs.

[autistic screeching]

I actually used GIMP to make all of these shitty images. The joke is that Krita is a respected program with real users, while GIMP is a poorly designed piece of shit with no users but FOSStists and people too lazy to pirate Photoshop like yours truly, and this triggers the GIMPfags hard.
Case in point, I was expected to manually enter the coordinates of the motion blur center when I made this pic.

Can I get that without the GIMP mask please?

GIMPfag from earlier here

idgaf what drawing program other people use lmao

6 million hours in Paint.NET

remade it just 4u

Thank you. :D

*autistic screeching

How did you find that video of Jontron?

Do you have single-window mode on?

Yep. Much better than the old days, but I still hate every second I spend using it.

You wouldn't happen to know the sauce of the song do you?

3 seconds of ask jeevesing the refrain

(((They've))) found their fracture point for consensus cracking.

I would look for it my self but my internet's been acting like ass.

I tried, didn't find anything, but I've heard it before. I think its called memories or mementos or something but there's a fuckton of songs named that

This. I prefer Gimp because it's what I've used forever. Ask any Flash animator if they keep up to date on photoshop and often they'll say fuck no. Overall it's what works for you and I can say that if I bothered learning how to work Krita I'd call it a piece of shit. But from the few minutes I spent on it I could tell it wasn't meant for editing photos so much as making art. Though I could be wrong.

Chekd

Wrong.

I AM A MENACE

to your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD, THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HAND YOU THE SECRETS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ME, FOR YOUR
ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

bump

very ugly, you should be ashamed of yourself

Oh look, decent oc.

WIP, let's fill it up

.js when

in the 14th century, when the pope questioned an italian artist's skill the man drew a perfect circle freehand and said "that's enough".
Are you seriously a bigger subhuman than a a borderline nigger whose culture consists of spaghetti and living in stone age settlements?

we know faggot, it's called bantz and lulz

actually tranu and new china should be the ones shaking hands

There's a difference between redditspacing and some retard who doesn't know how to use paragraphs, and it is what the retard who decided to spread common knowledge to newfags forgot to tell you

Been dun befo

Gud.

user

actually i dicked up

ANY CHANCE WE CAN MAKE A NEW THREAD I WANT TO MAKE SOME AND I JUST FOUND THE THREAD?

do it you fat fuck

Make a new thread or make it and post it in this bump limit thread on page 15?

the second option includes the first

Sorry, I am intoxicated, I should have been more clear, that was supposed to say "make *my oc and post it in this bump limit thread on page 15?"
I am trying to determine if interest in this type of thread is high enough that a continuation would be warranted right now.

New thread or no?

yes