Crosscode thread

Holy fuck why does nobody ever talk about this game?

It's easily the best 2D game that iv'e played in years, this game is fucking fantastic and so far the only example that I can think of for an early access game where the Devs don't Jew you and actually deliver. The only real problem with the game is that there's some niggers in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalfishgames.com/?page_id=17
cross-code.com/en/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

Bump

A magnet and some more details on why anyone should bother with this rpgmaker looking shit would help your shilling efforts.

Might be good to post a webm, user, so people who have no clue what this game is can check it out and figure out why it's so fantastic.
Checking it out on jewtube right now, maybe I'll make a webm of some random vid I come across

If it's so good, why can't you tell us anything other than "it's good guize."

Working on a webm cuz I felt like it…

magnet or fuck off shill

Well I just thought that everyone here already knew about it and didn't talk about for some reason.

Maybe i'm autistic.

Oh boy; early access hipster pixel shit with meaningful poc characters. Sure sounds fantastic

To be fair non of the non-white characters actually matter.

To be fair you're either a shilling piece of shit, a falseflag fag or just the kind of cancerous leak we could do without.

Go away.

Kek, now show us some of the gameplay you fucking faggot.

It's ok OP, I'm here to save the thread for you.
Have a webm.
I've never played this game, doesn't look bad at all. But I run Linux, does this thing run on Linux?

You only meet that Nigger in the intro and never see her again.

The fuck is your problem?

I'll put this on my radar, but going to be wary. radicalfishgames.com/?page_id=17

This board is fucking dead and all the people you used to have good comfy threads with are gone.
Its all shitposting and cancer now.

Lying sacks of shit generally. Here's your (you), now go collect those 10c.

Honestly the chances of me buying this are very slim, I spend more time making games than I do playing them nowadays. (Not pixelshit either, 3D stuff)
I see the stuff you all are posting, probably a good idea to be wary of this title (especially given the Eary Access label). But the trailer didn't look too shabby.

What are the odds?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I'm not really into Steam with all its DRM, either

There are several kikestarter pixelshit RPGs that are vaporware, gonna see if this game going to be one of them, yet checking their site and twitter accounts, they are moving along well, gonna pirate it on day one to check if it does something new, and of course they fucking support several kikestarters of pixelshit RPGs too.

I don't give a toss if it's set in africa but if you're going to come here and shill a tumblr tier game at least be straight up about it. Do I really need to remind you fuckers of VA-11 Hall-A generals cancer?

what's wrong with it other than being boring as sin?

You're the one that mentioned the Niggers in first place mate.

Well, what's wrong with undertale general, various assfaggots, 4am and your average skyrim threads?

Literally OP Made me respond though.

Why is Holla Forums filled with autistic faggots that can't even enjoy fun, well made, and challenging video games?

Played the demo today, seemed neat but it's still in early access so no buy, that said the demo was enough to grab my attention and not just pirate so I'll keep an eye on it developer-kun

Related. Now go fuck yourself.

Give us a torrent to try it so we can talk about it you stupid mother fucker.

cross-code.com/en/home

Game actually looks like it has some difficulty, judging by the demo I actually managed to get killed once in the initial Lea tutorial, and it may have some unexpected depth considering the initial powerset is already fun to use and there is more to unlock. That said, it's all vaporware until it gets released, but according to Steam reviews, it's moving forward at acceptable pacing. Also, Lea a cute.

By the way, I recall seeing the Lea sprite in one of the early >>>/agdg/ threads. I think she wasn't mute back then, and actually commented on how her spaceship got wrecked and had to search for a way to repair it. I am pretty sure it was Lea, at least, and judging by a previous CrossCode thread in which the demo was posted, I am not the only one who remembers this. If only 8archive wasn't fucked we could check it out since it was one of the (relatively) early threads in the board. Could have been someone stealing sprites or using them for placeholders, but I recall the guy also talked about how he had been tweaking the sprite for a while, and even posted one of the previous sprites to compare her evolution.
tl;dr it's possible at least one of the devs knows Holla Forums, well enough to know about the /agdg/ board. It's possible the game has been shilled here in Holla Forums in the past (probably not this thread or else the OP would have put some effort on it)

Shit, there was such a thing? Why? The game's awful

Remake thread when it's done.

Spotted the nigger.

I'm betting it's a changed name.

OP. I don't mind marketing. Marketing by itself is not evil or bad. Sometimes when you market something nice then I am quite thankful because otherwise that good thing would be left unknown and underappreciated. However, marketing is mostly shit because OPs like you come here and then say fucking nothing about the product, no webms of the action, no cool image, no link etc.

Seriously, you should get fired.

Got that from keyscrapping, was waiting on completion to start playing it.

CONNECTION UNKNOWN

God OP, your fucking idiot thread is actually giving the fucking game bad rep.
You should lurk more around here and learn how to fuck make a thread about a game a lot of people don't even know about.

here is the magnet link for you guys:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d311b3931cb67ec6b8ae23566726762118747d8e&dn=CrossCode+v0.8.2.3&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I played all the way to the second or third area of the game, the snowy mountains, and my opinion is that it is like a mix of Secret of Mana with Terranigma. It's kinda like a single player MMO too, but one that is actually populated with NPCs.
I thought the game was going to be another pixelshit but the art is actually very well made, and the guy making seems to have a lot of passion for the game. I had a lot of fun with it, the fact that the main character is basically Chaika could've probably had something to do with it tough. Sadly it's EA, so we can't have much hope that it will ever be finished or that the end will actually be well made.

Lea is cute as hell tough.

I saw the gameplay trailer, i kinda dislike the artstyle but the game looks pretty damn good.

Im actually going to go give it a try OP. I just hope it turns out better than that pretentious peace of shit hyperlight drifter.

and some fresh gameplay for the anons that don't like youtube

DON'T OPEN

How far along is the game now? Last time I played was maybe 6 months ago and there was only really like 3 hours worth of content.

fuck off shill

kys fam

there's your answer user

/thread
I am interested in the game but early access is more often than not cancer so not even trying till it's released.

I want to fuck retard KOS-MOS.

Fuck off

Whats the genre?

I literally made a similar thread maybe about a month ago.
It got overrun by people saying I was a horrible corporate shill.

But yeah game's kinda like a more actiony secret of mana.

Also Magnet:

It's good, I like it a lot.

I think the stupid tumblr noses on animu characters looks fucking horrendous, though. Also, it's an Early Access game - so even if I bought this now, the full, complete game won't even be a thing for another year or two…at least.

I learned my fucking lesson with Secrets of Grindea, so I'll wait until this is actually done. But I love it so far. Has some real Mana vibes.

Played the demo many months ago. Maybe even last year. Not sure if the demo gets updated. It left me wanting more, but not in the sense that what I got was of bad quality, which is what a demo is supposed to do. I'll wait for the Holla Forums reviews and then probably buy it. I'm optimistic.