Evenin' folks.

Hello neo-4am
And bye

How do you get a longer penis?

I think my brother loves me in a non-platonic way
what do

Nice seein ya, have a nice night.

Morning everyone!

Still watching joshiraku, this shit is pretty comfy. A bit sillier than my normal tastes though. Still haven't played many games. Mindlessly play insurgency but so bored of it.

Fuck captchas

portal?

catch u on dat bak 9 monica

work efic/meme magic

u of homo budy?

Hey, where is that faggot Riko.
I want to tell him he can go fuck himself.

pic related

Surgery is one way, and I think there's pills for that too.

Ayy to the lmao monica, what's gucci?

System shock, hands down

retwatching this shit for the past several hours has made me feel things I didn't know I could feel

Hello

Thought you committed sudonko

Yall faggots or you a gril?

God help me

What makes you say that?

hol up hol up captcha on ey post nao monica fo'really tho?

oh u think u funny

It's because of Bui being a furfag

show me butthole
do it now

phil collins has the best ai

Riko's ID is 6d18b9

furries need to ba gassed tbh

Just fuck my whole life up fam.

FFXII. You could autistically fine-tune exactly what you wanted the AI to do and when. I wish more games let you do that tbh.

You about done with college this semester at least? Might take some of the load off

You could try leaving a message at the beep.

^This

suck my dick shitsu

nm hbu fam
What's up with the captchas?

storytime

No.
FEAR though I barely played it

Fuckin hell how you been smoke?

fuck niggers btw

Bonsoir, how are you hombre?

There are two, one of whom is little more than a joke, the other is an infuriating fuckup

Seriously, fuck you Utah

How far into it are you?

I wrote the first of my final exams today, and it was in the course I'm doing the worst in. 125 multiple choice questions. If I fuck this up, I might actually go through with suicide.

I want to play metal gear online. Is it dead?
4am is a "questions that don't deserve their own thread" thread, anyway.

Im done in like two weeks and it only makes me realize more that I'm a failure who has never recieved good grades in his life and I will be stuck in a cycle of laziness and mediocrity with no social skills to make up for it

Alright, I played a match of Blood Bowl today and lost

this tbh monica

izzata a rare smokes in da buildin tho monica?

oh shit mayne hurt mah fillinz mayne

I barely put in the effort to put on jeans at family shit these days honestly.

Isn't he the MC though?

on episode 11/12 of the first season now. God that beach arc was a goddamn ride

evenin DMX

Nah, them's the rules.

Maybe they want to replace it with Survive

we got raided like yesterday by bui
all boards did whitelists and captchas and shit

You'll be fine user, just don't sleep and study until the exam.

School isn't for everybody. Theres always trade skills user

Being the "protagonist" doesn't mean you're immune to being a fuckup

I remember all of the GIFs and WEBMs of that, but what the fuck was that even supposed to be about anyway?

(checked)
GEE BILL

If you had his best interests in mind, you'd tell him to stop being a fucking faggot.

Geez user that's a high number, how bad is college right now? What about your job?

naw das dat nigga gucci tho tbh fam try to keep up monica

user just fucking do it again if you fuck up god damn

Has he already exploded at Dekomori? I haven't seen the show in years.
It ends really well though, you'll probably like that.

sheeeeit

xd
At least it sort of looks fun, maybe with friends, but not much else.
Could be interesting rolling about judo flipping zombies into shit whilst collecting metal pots.

Here's one

No, he just exploded at rikka right before they were going to do their mock battle at the festival

Time and a place you fuck

Nah just thought you were down playing their significance.

Its basically seinfeld in anime form. The girls are sorta traditional nip stand up comics. Though 99% of the show is just the girls back stage talking to each other. Pretty comfy.

Alright niggers prove you're a robot.

What's phil up to now a days anyway?

Non-vidya cancer like this thread needs to be purged.

my dick is a bot and it gets bigger when i pull it

beep-boop, faggot.

Was there anything good about the whole thing at least? Or was it a totally bad time?

Also, I just remembered
One of my coworkers is most likely going to get me the worst Diablo for a christmas gift shitshow we're all forced to do. Can I just cash that shit in for something?

Pretty fucking bad
Keep forgetting or neglecting to do assignments and ends up that I have a bunch of projects I need to do in 30 hours, as of now they basically decided failure. Also, I basically just don't talk to any coworkers because of their own secret club shit, and it gets me paranoid.

comedians, standups n improve mainly, r sum triflin ass folk tbh monica

BEEP BEEP RIBBY RIBBY

at least we ain't on dat boat no mo monica

you should apply for a volunteer position user

No

We're brotheres

He's just too close to me, and recently he's been spending far more time with me than normal.
He's been making me breakfast for the past few weeks, he asks if I want to go out jogging with him, fuck, he''ll ask to watch a movie, and when we do he rests his head again my shoulder.
I don't know what's up with him.

wew fucked that up
*brothers

If pinnochio says "my nose will grow", will his nose grow?

preparing his new tour

Same old same old fam, how've you been? It's been a while.

Real life

Why not hint you want something good instead?

Yeah but these are cute 2d girls so its fine.

no you didn't
you should have lied
LIE
eh
exercise
do better

It oscillates, obviously.

gud well then don't fuk w/ it den monica y even axe a nigga tbh

aww so dey b 2 bitches?

Are you going to a community college or a full blown university? How far along are you in your degree? It can't be that bad if you fuck up just once, can it?

Did you at least have fun?

to be honest, it's only my first year of uni, but I feel like i've been doing worse in everything I do all of a sudden.

Shiet that's pretty good
You gonna shop other 4amfags onto the other niggas?

Fascinating. Is it as good as Seinfeld, or is it the same formula but less funny?

It was fun catching up with people. Problem is that it's with my dad's old work, and he's been dead six years this February, so you've got all of the old guard who know me and my mom like family, and you've got all of the new folks who have no fucking clue who we are or why we're there. I enjoy seeing these people, I just didn't wish it felt like such an obligation. And I'm a massive waste of oxygen, and nothing a bunch of Gen Xers and Boomers say is going to change that, despite their best intentions.

My parents raised me to tell the truth. And why lie, telling the truth makes for a better, more heartwrenching story.

This is fucking annoying

Nah theres 5 of em

Just disown him from the family tbh

suffer with me niggers

glad you're doing well man, me I've had ups and downs but things are going well overall, not as productive as I would like but on the plus side I'm pretty sure I can say I have 2, true, real life friends now and that is a good god damned feeling

yuh
How's live been, X?

it does that because you suck massive dick

Who?

if he were telling the truth he would have told them that he didn't wan't to go and would not have gone

I've never watched seinfeld because jews.

Its not really similar unless you consider the whole "its a show about nothing" thing. Which all the animu I watch is like that anyway.

DES

some fag that stirs shit
I think he was the fag that fucked us over for .swf vulnerability and maybe the fag that fucked with Holla Forums but I don't remember

afta 1 lil bump in da road monica c'mon nao u gonna have to pick dem pieces back up prolly lots of times thru-out yo life monica so u beta get used to doin it or hope das yo ass #blessed tbh fam. u gon have some time off comin up ne way so jus take a breather main keep it 100 monica kna'mean ain't so bad fam

pretty good monica pretty fukn good got all mah Xmas choppin done, got da menu sorted out, O State finna whip summa ass out NYE shit's gonna b good fam how bout chu

nigga from da old'um days fam. one of da true true autists of our time

DEKKOMORI DES

Reminds me of halfchan days. It's getting old real fast, but vaguely nostalgic nonetheless.

Going isn't dishonesty on my part, it's retardation.

Jerry Seinfeld is the least funny part of Seinfeld though.

Yes, but now you get to watch neurotic jew autists complain about sundries and the constant noise emanating from their need to breathe.

Well how long do you think the projects would take? If you could do at least some of them it would put you in a better spot mentally for the next semester than if you just straight up chose failure. Besides, if it's due in 30 hours, that's only 30 hours of free time you'd be giving up anyway, and once they're out of the way and turned in you'd be better able to enjoy yourself with no deadlines looming overhead. Also what kind of job do you work man?

I've seen so many people who don't know who Bui is lately.
Where the fuck do you all come from?

I live with him.
As in I live in his house, he originally took me in because I wasn't able to find work.

Joke all you want but cuck/v/ deletes 4am cancer on sight

i copped one dem bitches n dey ain't even let a nigga pos pictures of his dik on ch'yea fam lyk wtf

niggas fam cain't live w/ em

check dat shit ooout

Those retarded bangs and that DFC make her 2kawaii4me tbh

All 4 of the main characters are kikes.

Are either one of you moving out soon? Sometimes when someone is going to move out they want to spend as much time as possible with everyone before they have to go.

if you say so fam

Shh, don't give Jim any ideas. You know he'll do it too.

Same place all of these newfags are coming from. Reddit.

(checked)
Nice trips.

(checked)
Yeah but three out of four of those kikes are actually funny.

Didn't know he still made music, is he still writing it or just touring with some of his old stuff?

I will admit that she is cute des
not as cute as Rikka, but still des
however
She can get kind of annoying des

See how annoying that is? Then congratulations, you have more sense than the
FUCK AT KYOANI WHO ADDED HER TO THE FUCKING ANIME EXCLUSIVELY

Huh

Welp looks like hes your sugar daddy, RIP

send me your fucking pictures you ubiquitous marlboro smoking faggot

you should all listen to this tbh

OOOOOOOOOOOYYYY JERRY MY ASTHMA IS ACTIN' UP, WHERE'S THE INHALUHS.
I DUNNO I JUST HAD THEM OUT WITH THE BALL GAME
WHADDAYA MEAN THE SPORTSBALL? AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEE WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD OY

mark said we could stay, go fuck with the undertale board some

If it's first year it's not so bad, don't be so hard on yourself. Do you know what your grade is pre-finals for that class?

Yeah and I got a skill that will help my now dedicated ball carrier in the future with grabbing the ball
It's just pre-season which is where teams just get skills to get them ready for the series starting next season
I think by the end of the preseason my team should have a decent amount of players with 1 skill

Eh if I were going to watch some 90s sitcom I'd watch frasier instead.

I don't know that sounds pretty adorable.

See this is how I picture it anyway. Is it really this bad?

cry about it gayboy

it does des
but
does it after every single sentence des
Is this what watching Rozen Maiden back in the day was like des

oy vey why is this restaurant bein a asshole to me aaawwwwl the toiiime allwz i did was make a orduh n not come n get it, we're all noo yoakuhz roiight? u think jewwy iz cuz i'm datin a joosh den'ist jewwwwwwwy?

fresh prince still da king monica

Phill collins is a hack who should just die already. Genesis was never good

It's an attitude thing sometimes, if you don't think you're good enough, nothing anyone ever says will make you good enough, but on the other hand if you think you're good enough, nothing anyone says will ever make you not good enough.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
Feel free to throw on some music or something

lel

Jews have no concept of purity or cuteness.

Fresh prince is alright, hard to rewatch though.

Need to bring some webms up in here next time so I can judge it properly.

I want to fuck a /cuteboy/.

may as well watch Stuart little then, judging by how fucking awful TV is in that range.

Never seen either tbh

I might actually try one of those, I need an english speaking show to watch while mindlessly gaming. Which is better?

Doesn't change that Jason is the ISHYGDDT guy though
And he seriously hopes you don't do Ritsu tbh

guess I could, yoza dserve to be in dat shit at least.

pssshh monica plz

home improvement is a lot mo family friendly, married with children is pretty raunchy n al bundy is a pretty redpilled dude tbqh

I can't into webm, so have a few yt links
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUa2z0VXfg
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pHZcwinhU
youtube.com/watch?v=8RZlIE5jqM4

don't they have a meetup thread?

That's good to hear, plus at least you know what the problem is with your productivity and that's the first step to solving it. And it's also great to see you've made some real friends you can depend on man, it really helps a guy out knowing they have someone they can rely on.

are you guys watching any youtube videos to take your mind off your shitty life? Is Initial D a good anime?

I've seen an episode of Frasier and I couldn't stand it. I don't know why, it was just insufferable.

Are you 'avin a laff there m8?
'cause I'm 'avin a laff.

Talk is cheap, anyone can talk you up and try and make you feel better. Not-being-a-loser can only be actualized with results, not-being-an-ugly-fat-fuck can only be actualized with proof. Failing that, talk is meaningless. The hilarious part is that this emotional coddling is what fucked me over as a child in the first place, as it did most millennials.

We already moved out, he has his own house and I live with him. I meant for it to be temporary while I was looking for a job, but I ended up living here longer than I thought.

you have shit taste

well the first few seasons of married with children are great but the home improvement is a classic all the way through
I would say home improvement is the better of the two

Damn, is he the guy who ended up killing one of the bigger boards recently?

How does living with another non-family roommate work? I couldn't even imagine how it would work. At most I could hang out with a friend from time to time, but everyday? Pic related, how did this supposed neckbeard robot roommate with an Asian chick for so long?

If nothing else, the music is top notch

Still going through pic related, but I should probably stop so I can finish packing soon

Hell, I should probably get off now. See you meme loving fucks later

Al bundy is funny. One of the pleb 3dpds I was fucking made me watch that faggy fucking modern family shit but he was funny in that somehow.

Shit monica send me that after the thread. I'll forget.

The first season is pretty dang good. It goes down each season in ways though.

Where can I find the boibussi?

My taste isn't even involved since I don't watch TV; you on the other hand are a prime contestant for fellating penis.

Immaterial barriers.

I've just been chillin' like always, nothin' new to report. Gonna be hangin out with the famalams this Christmas?

Frasier has a certain joke style that it really perfects. Its all about misunderstandings. Which I could see being annoying in a way.

Ayy now I don't know who to listen to.

You don't have to hang with them, you can just stay in your room you know.

i makr many laffings in these threads monica, pic related is breddy funny

yea he a real ass dude. i heard sum story he was at LAX or sumn, n britney spears of all people saw him, n started takin pictures w/ her n he ain't even kno it was her

sheieet no doubt we gon b grillin out i think monica

still like cheers beta then frasier tho, coach was dat nigga to me u kno

I just haven't been around for a while and have shit memory is all.

>>>/bui/

fuck yeah man
my first one is my oldest by like 15 years and he's like cool /tg/ without /tg/
second one I met at a trump rally and the dude is an /a/ fag without the grabage bag body and we talk about animation and shit and he likes exosquad and we watch his jpop idols and shit

speaking of, I've been encoding exosquad to 50mb webms and posting them on .pl if you like the show
8ch.pl/co/res/337.html

I ain't ever seen cheers. Its too fucking old. Like I just can't do it.

das wut i thot tbh fam but iz pretty fukn funny. I ain't watch past when diane left n coach died tho

Fading fast folks, I think I'm gonna call it. Good night, be well, and don't let the kike's horrid CAPTCHAs get you too down.

(checked)
Night.

(checked)
That right? That might have been it. I honestly don't remember anymore, but I'll take your word for it.

Looks neat, what's the sauce?

But I hate books.

maybe fam, I don't really know

user, the show is like 15 years old

their both good fam, but MWC goes to shit in later seasons
we both agree they are good

Ayyyyyy

Maybe one of these days I'll try it. I've watched frasier like 6 time cause its one of those easy background shows, will be neat to see more of the character I guess.

Night fam!

Is he cute or handsome? If that's the case what are you waiting for

Maoujou de oyasumi
kidnapped princess but she just wanna take a nap, don't normally read lighter funny shit neither tbh

Can't learn skills mid-season, can you? What kind of playstyle are you going with, I don't know shit about the game.

night fam

All you regulars in these threads should just meet up and fuck each other like the fags you are. If you want to have an identity go meet up in some IRC channel or something, but don't pretend like people care about your opinions just because you post in these shit threads every night. You mongs would be the last people that I would take advice from. I bet you guys have unironically massaged your protesters and thought it wasn't gay. Just post without an identity like the rest of us and talk about your life, no need to shit up a thread with meaningless small-talk with other avatarfags.

This doesn't impact my statement in the slightest, nor will it impact my reasoning in deducing that you are a penisman.

only niggers hate books

But I hate books.

Aight guess MWC will be first til I get tired of it, thanks!

Also if I can find a torrent of it. Finding old shows like this can be annoying sometimes.

You make the assumption that theres a bunch of avatarfags when 95% of the time its just me and dmx here these days.

You could try asking them if anyone lives nearby or something.

books aight but dey triflin 2 monica ayyyyyyy

this tbh monica

He looks average '''also I'm not fucking my own brother

shut up mah man

Tripfags. not even once. They're all the same bunch of homos

report this thread and nuke it.

fuck I'll be happy when it's wednesday.

Is he at least toned/fit? user just let it happen

u talkin 2 me?

What you gonna do once you have all that sweet time off user?

Are any of you offering your boibussi?

Cain and Able him.

I didn't say that at all. What I'm saying is that there is no need to comondeer these threads with your special identity. 95% of the people here post anonymously, why can't you? Why do you have to post with an identity, enlighten me.

I think talk does help sometimes, it's just it has to be the right way and it has to be genuine.

ok

that's a good idea man, it's an older show as well so it fits

if they have a chapter on that you should study that now

that's not a trip retard

I'm working on it. It's a lot of information to go through because I need to memorize a lot but also know when and how to apply it.

Anything new with him? Is he bipolar or something? It's a pretty far shot for him to be into his brother, statistically speaking.

also make sure you eat well and stay warm, it helps

namefagging is equally pathetic

I've had this discussion literally 100 times already. Just because its your first night in the thread, I'm not going to indulge you and allow the thread to go into meta shitposting.

Just filter me and move on.

Sounds tasty, hope you enjoy it man.

maybe he just wants the dick dude
honestly just help your brother out. He could give you a mean blowjob.

How'd you meet the first one? Also I've never seen the show, what's it like?

Bui is responsible for every bad change we have gone through. He's the reason we can't upload swfs anymore.

Kill yourself. You defended bui in the meta thread earlier today. You're objectively detrimental to this board.

I hope you all die

ok don't kill yourself that's too mean. but just slap yourself really hard in the face

sperging about namefagging is more pathetic
shit in warbros we just all pretended to be omega frost and told applicants they were blacklisted all the time

Oh well, he sounds like an absolute madman, what are the authorities going to do about it?

don't kill yourself, just slap yourself right in the face. that's too mean.

Post a screenshot. Or a link.

wow fuck that. is this some social science class? I bet it is.

100% of the meet ups have not been gay, outside of Australia.

You're the one who responded to me. I wasnt talking to any of you name fags in particular but you felt the need to respond but then you won't even defend yourself. It's a fucking 4am thread that will get removed tomorrow, wont even hit the bump limit so why not engage in meta discussion? Maybe because of those 100 arguments you've lost every single one.

You can, you earn skills by earning star points which you get by doing Touchdowns, Casualties and getting MVP
I'm going to give my players skills that help them with Blocking and shit
My team hits pretty hard so I need to focus on beating other teams down I think

I'm not that autistic or hold a vendetta against you to the point I'm going to take screenshots of your misdeeds. But you did, you were going "tripfagging is ok guys let bui be" and shit, until an user spotted your posting pattern.

I have a hard time paying any attention to books.

BUI DINDU NUFFIN

If I had a cute brother with a six pack and thirsting for my dick I'd fuck him. Nothing wrong with that. it could be like brotherly masturbation, it would deepen his bond with his brother.

We've been here in 4am for almost three years now. how does it feel?

gay is mindset not a orifice tbh monica

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Shit talk and listen to Phil Collins talk about his /JUST/ tales.

He either jogs or runs daily, he's ran marathons. He's extremely fit.
I may have slight feelings for him as well, stop encouraging me

I don't feel.

nigger

JUST

They're not letting you take some notes with you?

Now you are just being silly.

Community College adult high school, we were both high school drop outs so we were studying there and became good friends over time, partly because I'm an easy going guy and enjoy his company, I was fuckin sheltered at the time tho
mecha space opera made by the west is how I describe it, also throw in racial differences lessons because the opposing group is literally a different race
I try to get people to watch it because I think it's one of the best if not the best western cartoon ever created

I've encoded 7 episodes of the first season so far and the rest are coming, I post them all on 8ch.pl/co/ because they have a larger file size limit and the board is otherwise ded
I'll probably put it on endchan later like the first season of tenchi I encoded because their file size is over 50 as well

Fuck him if you are prepared for metaphysical death and hellfire for eternity

Not as far as I know, he's never had any mental issues.

It's not a choice. They could just fap each other IDK. It doesn't have to be romantic. If it was a romantic relationship that would be the big issue.

Honestly friends circlejerk and shit, it doesn't have to be romantic.

user just go for it. It's not like he's a woman. If he was a woman I'd say no due to pregnancy. At the very list return the head on the shoulder and see what happens.

captcha is the current solution but that may be down now because I thought it was for every post yesterday

ch'yea boi so long as u in prison or like on a boat or summa dat ole shit monica

I'm just saying it's a bit of a long shot is all.

unless they're having sex in prison or videotaping like retards then no. don't be dumb.

If he's being cuddly return with the same coin I guess. no need to jump things maybe he just wants to cuddle, and that's okay.

public*

The monster! Wait why did we get rid of the swfs in the first place? Was he spamming them or something?

ther was sumn weird in 8ch's backend shit iirc that when a swf got posted it was tryin to call sumn from reddit but i think dat was what caused one of da e00000X type error things two summahs ago?

HORRIBLE NEWS FRIEND!
fig.co/campaigns/psychonauts-2#updates

Go to your brother and give him a big gay cuddly hug. See how he reacts. Post results.

How long does the typical season last? Any neat unlockables available or is it a pretty linear game outside of skills and team comp?

That imgur hack thing?

Weren't they like trying to dox people or something?

Old.

i'll dox your asshole

I've been called worse.

idk tbh. wish me luck fam I'm goin out in dis weather to smoke. call da police if i ain't bak in 5.5 mins monica tell em wintuh-chan got mah black ass she goin to jail behind dis shit we gettin dat arctic shit next week monica goddayuum

see>>11444131
imgur had a hidden .swf on every page or some shit that would spam us so we killed .swf here

They have a formula sheet on the test, but it's not helpful if I don't understand how to interpret the problems.

we can now fam

Well every time I "level up" I can choose from about 15-75 skills iirc
Not sure how long a season lasts

Shit lucky. I ran out of my last smokes for a long while yesterday. Goin crazy tbh

when did that happen? I didn't see any threads about it, but I don't come here as much anymore.

good luck fam

Well the last time I saw the result of someone blending a genre with "operas" was with spaghetti westerns and that was pretty fucking great, so I'm optimistic. How many episodes are there? Is it a kids show or an adult oriented one?

like a month ago
we had a Holla Forums thread but most people have forgotten about .swf

Odd, maybe he's just being appreciative or something. He's not gay is he?

Yeah I think it's one and done now. Weird.

Never!

first season, which I am encoding and have posted 7, is 13 episodes, 52 episodes total
I would say it's pretty adult because a ton of people die in it and if you pay attention you realize cargo containers full of people have been killed

also the animation varies from great to shit averaging above current animation
give it a shot on .pl/co/ if you don't wanna search for it

Sounds pretty gay fam.

it only kicked on like friday or saturday, they probably have it locked down now

i'm aight monica, not dat bad out tbh lil lite snow not as windy as yesterday

shieet i couldn't do it monica

yfw u will neva sleep w/ a daki made of pure OC

They still haven't fixed it?

aight

I gave up ages ago.

Probably gonna go back to a pack or two a day when I start working. What with having money and the stress.

Fuck the weather.

i'm not sure if it's cause of da nature of flash or the problems with browser add-ons to do flash but iz prolly not worf it fo da numbah of .swf's people would b postin monica

ch'yea boi ikft monica

Is that still the case or did they just forget to re-enable swf?

wow rude tbh

for extra fun, schafer has no accountability on that site becasue he is aprt of the board

Do you have any other classes to focus on or is this all you have left? Have you thought about practicing with that cal group you were with?

If that's the case it's probably not gonna be too short, so it should keep you occupied for a while. Hope you enjoy it man.

Sheesh that's pretty lengthy, how long are the episodes?

I always miss everything. How bad was the spam?

flash is supposed to be back but I can't post whenyoufallfromgraceitsalongwaydown

half hour a pop
LOTGH is like 125 with more politics and less action

well dead now I think but I wasn't on till like 3 hours after it had been handled

What is that DMX?

Your guess is as good as mine, I'm shit with computers.

dude thats chili fries

it didn't seem awful but i think it was srsly hittin ey thread eywhere on the site

loaded fries from dat rally's fam

Good thing I'm apathetic at this point.

yup
Holla Forums had a shitstorm about it and most felt that this was undesirable and uncovered his involvment
ah well

Maybe it's just disabled on the board?

half hour a pop
LOTGH is like 125 with more politics and less action
Damn, if only my shows were that long.

At least it's dead.

Sounds good
Though Gravy is the best

Yeah, like I said I heard a board pretty much died from how bad it got.

smfh no heart niggas

Yeah you don't have to invest much either, just see if you like the first episode
best girl

I'll give it a go some time this week muchacho.

I see that the time has come where dmx has lived beyond niggatry and is now the unequivocal anime-posting nog.Well, time for me to pack it in.

stay jelly of a #wokenigga nigga

alright familam
I hope you enjoy it

Probably will if you did. I'll let you know when I've seen it m8.

I don't think I'll try the hug, that seems too sudden.
I'll probably do the shoulder, thing though.
Time to potentially do something I'll massively regret

Hello

I have no idea, honestly. I never asked.

Hi how are ya

don't forget I got the first 7 up on .pl/co/
I'm acting like such a little bitch repeating that shit

DELETE THIS

hello

I think he's just being nice man.

It's gonna stay up on that slow site a few days anyway, right?

smoke that fucking board is so ded it will probably stay up years

Good then I'll just keep the link handy in that case

right on

Might as well clock out of here. See you guys later, everybody take care.

I don't know, I thought that at first but he's been getting too sweet.
He asked me what my favourite breakfast food was, which are banana-cinnamon pancakes. Every morning for the past few weeks that's what he's cooked me. He spends too much time with me now, always asking if he can come with me if I go somewhere.
I don't know why else he'd be acting like this.

fam

I meant "night fam," god damnit

g'night nigga

fam

g'dam ryt fam…..ne1 got any manga recs? think i'm reading devil man when i'm done w 009 tbh

DID

YOU

STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

That's like hiring a prostitute in Las Vegas and then face-fucking her in the lobby of the Trump hotel. Rude.

clean your ass before you pull words out of it

no u