check em

4am: console war edition?

OG Xbox, PS2, PS3, Wii, and PS4.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

snes
n64

FUCK I DIDN'T THINK I LOST TRACK OF TIME THIS BADLY

Morning everyone!

When I was a kid I'd replay ff7 around xmas time every year so I'm playing that for the first time in 10 years. Wish I could get it to stop being so glitchy on my emulator.

N64, Gamecube, and Wii. I've wanted to see what some of the other consoles have to offer, though. Any suggestions?

Most of them pre-current gen, this gen I only have a Wii U and a 3DS. And honestly, last-gen was a mistake anyway, but not as much of a mistake as this gen is shaping up to be.

honestly I find your half assed attempts to bully me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna bad mouth me be my guest. But, that only shows how low life you are. An I can't help but, laugh at you people and, how un predictable stupid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

4am has no honor

Get a ps2. If you grew up on N64/GC you'd probably enjoy ps1/ps2 games.

Who?

Losing control?

also forgot 360

Why can't tripfags just die already?

I thought these threads were cleansed from this board

The tripfags need to be fumigated.

fuck the niggers

Tell me Worf, if 4am has no honor, why aren't there any Ferengi in it?

Jäger has manufacturer's coupons on everything so it's like $12 a bottle. I'm a happy man
Vita, 3DS, PS2, 360, and my laptop

Modded PS2, modded Wii (bootmii as boot2 as well), and a PS3. DS Lite, PSP, and Vita as far as handhelds go.

PS2 or PS3. Both offer PS1 backwards compatibility, and some PS2's offer PS2 backwards compatibility as well (at the cost of them being models with small memory).

The current USD to JPY exchange rate is very, very tempting for importing shit right now. Should I?

I hope someday we have a Holla Forums-con where the main theme is making a big circle and making friends. Then we can have a gay friendly circle where they can get boyfriends and Holla Forums grows their own jewish network of redpilled not-normalfags.

Never had control to begin with.

Just woke up in the middle of the night. Gonna go back to bed. Just saying hi.

G'nite, Anons.

Fucking lucky. I can't get hard liquor til I get a job sadly.

Yeah! What you thinking about getting?

Oh yeah, I own a PS2, a PS3, a PS4, 2 PSPs, 2 DSs, an o3DS, an N3DS, an N3DS XL, a Gameboy Advance SP, a GameCube, a Wii, a Wii U, 2 Vitas, a PS TV, and an Xbone.

I hope someday we have a Holla Forums-con and someone releases deadly gas and kill us all instantly.

suck my dick shitsu

I used to own a lot but family selling my shit didn't help. Now all I own is pic related with no cables, controllers or games and a PC.

I might be soon. I might end up importing some doujins for Christmas.

Tell me user. Where did your father touch you?

Hello everyone

I'm thinking about the current Falcom Weekly Special. Tokyo Xanadu eX+ with the OST and something else for 5800 yen, or about $51+shipping. It SHOULD come with the 2017 Falcom calendar, too.

Control is gone. My wife left me about 44 hours ago and I haven't taken it well. Not really sure where to go from here.
A bunch of past gen stuff. Nothing this gen.

I feel your pain user. I lost every Nintendo console up to GC cause of my folks doing that.

Hows your day user?

Huuuh?

All right I guess, just found that TGT ep 4 is out and going to pirate it

Invite her and her (probably jewish) divorce lawyer to a meeting, the release deadly gas, killing all of you instantly.

Coupons are good until the end of the month. You've got time for cheap, not so strong, easy to drink liquor.

Play any games today?

N-no

Sounds like a good plan, but I'm not sure where to get that much gas.

How long were you all together? What do you plan on doing now?

Nice lemme know how it is! I probably won't watch it til later in the week.

I actually took shots last time I drank vodka, which I never do. Was nice

What's the hardest game you ever played?

H-hi.

Have you tried inviting her boyfriend named Tyrone over? It would be nice for you to meet her new boyfriend.

I want to buy another N64 some day.

Will do

my father didn't touch me. I just think theres anons dying to make friends on Holla Forums with similar interests and non-PC culture, but there's no thread for them to idly talk about themselves and connect. Hence you have 4am threads with crazy Posts per minute, even excluding tripfags.

I like it when Holla Forums does private servers and community events, but it would be really cool if Holla Forums actually did networking, gateway to making friends.

It's a real shame because Holla Forums has a lot of cool loveable faggots but they don't really connect because the board doesn't have any chatroom or hang-out area where they can mingle.

Finished .hack//Sign tonight. That shit got pretty dark for poor Tsukasa. Really came to love the OST though. Fuck Kiketor Entertainment for blocking the bulk of the OST from Jewtube. I can't even post a sample of the music because of the block and the OST files I have are all understandably mp3s (which can't be embedded).

It goes to alimony.

Have you had a good day user

Married 5 years. Dated since high school. Close all our lives. Only girl I ever felt this way about. Just up and left. Not sure what to do now. I guess I should get a lawyer.

I don't know if her boyfriend's actually black, but I don't want to meet him. I think I would probably get really upset. I hope he's a wifebeater.

I think you should go for carbon dioxide. If you are American, getting a few canisters shouldn't be an issue. Alternatively, you could use the refrigerant from an old AC unit, dehydrates human flesh in seconds. One of the most excruciating ways to die.

user we warned you females are fickle and not to be trusted. Seriously. I hope you signed a prenup. Don't let her take your hard earned belongings.

Adventure Island maybe. Though its only the last few levels that are really hard.

And I just bought a NES, which is the start of me rebuilding my old collection. N64 after SNES probably. Depends on prices.

user I was with a girl 7 years, you'll make it through this one of these days. Took me maybe 2 years to get over her. About went crazy for a while too. After you get your lawyer divorce shit settled fucking drop her from your life 100%. Hope you don't got kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorodifluoromethane

ebay.com/bhp/r22-refrigerant
Here you go

Why did she leave you

Play some fucking video games. Get your handheld and get some blankets.

I can't do that with vodka. Whiskeys I can get by with, though I might wince like a bitch, but I can't do straight vodka.

Probably Eryi's Action, but the gimmick behind the game is being blatantly unfair every step of the way.
Alternatively, SpaceChem. I'm not good at engineering puzzles

I'm not sure how much she'll try to take other than half the house's value. That one seems like a given. I hope she leaves the cat at least.

She's pregnant but at this point I'm not sure it's mine. Need to get a test, I guess.

Seems like it would be easier to just burn the house down while I'm in it.

I don't know. She met another guy, but obviously there's more to it. You don't just leave like that if you're happy.

You would honestly be ok if you dropped the tripfaggotry and avatarfagging and just talked like a normal user.

Well I'm trying to enjoy my winter break but I got a headache but every time it re surges after my ibuprofen wears off it's weaker so that's good. How's everyone doing tonight?

CONSOLES
Sega Master system
Sega Genesis
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Famicom
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube (2x)
Nintendo Wii (2x)
Ninendo Gameboy
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (with a fucked light)
Nintendo DS (fatty)
Nintendo 3DS (broken, shit console anyway)
Sony Playstation 2
Sony Playstation 3
Sony Playstation Portable
Sony Playstation Vita
Microsoft Xbox
COMPUTERS
(at least the ones worht mentioning)
x86_64 Windows 7 custom PC
Pentium 4 based custom Windows 98 PC
Apple iMac with OS9
Pentium II that needs a new HDD, formerly running Windows 95
Thinkpad T60 running FreeBSD x86
Thinkpad x220 running Slackware 14.2 x86_64

I need a new NES one of these days. My old one's dead and i've really been wathing to play Zelda 2.

test yourself. Honestly? drop her and the baby. fuck her.
Ditch her and get a lawyer ASAP. if she cheated on you you're not negligible for the divorce and you can get away with her not taking anything. mostly.

You think there might be blackmail?
I guess the thing you do is to talk to her and try and show as little emotion as possible, with you just wanting to know why she did what she did

This is probbaly the best first step. confirm and scout for info. Then do
be proactive

Waait actually now that I think about it, it was spicy rum.

Just thought vodka cause both were clear.

Good luck, fingers crossed.

user just a few posts ago you said

What do you think I'm doing right now?

Oh and a Japanese PS2

But that would not be nearly as dramatic. You should concoct some elaborate locked room murder that will puzzle investigators for years.

avatarfagging and tripfagging are unnecessary, though.

I think it would be cool to have a zeemap thread. That would be rad. But tripfagging and avatarfagging just makes you an attentionwhore.

Yeah. Going to see one with my brother tomorrow. Or today, I guess.

Over what? I don't understand. I can't be emotionless right now, though. Normally I'm pretty good at it, but she's pretty much the only person who could actually hurt me, and she did. Just been playing a lot of violent games to not think about it and watching people play UMvC3 online. Might buy that when the PC version comes out.

I think if I was smart enough to do that I would have realized she was cheating before she left.

Thanks.

I got a gold cart zelda 2 copy recently. I might have to play that again once I get a tv set up for the NES

Meh because of it I've managed to network and make bunch of friends so.

I don't know
Maybe her father is a good goy and is mad that her daughter isn't blandaing up so would reveal a secret about her if she didn't mix
I don't fucking know

There's the Holla Forums discord, infinity.moe and probably an IRC channel. I think it's a terrible idea and most interactions with Holla Forums should either be via thread or in game when we have game generals. There are a few guys I have met before plenty of times in the past and wouldn't mind if they wanted to chat with me but there's also a lot of spergs here.

A lot better than the past month.

I'm not sure if I should be laughing at you or feeling sorry. For safety's sake I'll stick with the former.

You've talked about that earlier. I remember you went on about it.

Never heard of it myself.

But /cuteboys/ is just two doors down.

I've never tried straight rum. Unless it's the kind with the mango flavor in it rum is a rarity in my liquor cabinet so I tend to save it for cocktails

Ok, how bout this:
Sneak into her room
Put dry ice under her bed
Leave and wait
She locks her house and goes to sleep
Dry ice turns into Co2
She dies
Police have no idea, since the murder weapon melted

Yeah, I'd say do the test. Unless you did the hilarious ol' "got a vasectomy and didn't tell anyone" routine.

>>>/cancer/

Yeah because its amazing! Theres nothing more satisfying than being stuck on a really hard platformer for an hour or two and finally beating that level.

This was "spicy cherry" so it was pretty delicious. Flavored rum is my favorite. That little sweet twang is the best.

>>>/you/

No, her dad's pretty racist. He doesn't really like me because they're well-off and my family isn't, but I think he would hate a black guy more.

That's an awful lot of work.

Going to see if I can get in contact with her somehow about it.

sounds pretty tasty

Here's your (You)

haha dude nice (1) meme how original

How much drinking you been doing since it happened user? Don't let yourself spiral too hard into it but a taste or two will help.

Quick before he wakes up, tell me who's best girl for Geralt!

Thanks!

Vodka chan is my daughteru.

ur mom lol

Actually, even better plan, put it in her car. It's cold, so she will have the windows rolled up. She might even have the heating on, which makes go even faster. As for a lot of work, just use a slim jim, open her car door and dump dry ice into the back-seat floor.

Drank all the liquor in the house, but that was just half a bottle of Crown Royal and a full bottle of Crown Royal Maple.

What? Hows that taste?

I can't get enough of mango rum and cranberry juice. If that rum were as cheap as Black Velvet or something I'd be having those regularly

I only played 2, so I'm going to say Triss

Well It is complicated, maybe take a nice drive to calm down and then afterwards try and ask your now ex what the fuck happened
The most important thing is finding out what the fuck happened and then maybe think to see if continuing is good, if so then try and resolve

It's whiskey with a hint of maple. Not the greatest but if you're into that it's okay.

there's a lot of spergs and stuttering anime girl avatar sub 20 year olds
But I'm ok with going through the mud to find the golden nuggets

Ahhhh shiiiit. I bought some cranberry flavored ginger ale. I want to mix that with rum so damn bad. I know it'd taste amazing.

I'm picturing booze maple syrup but I'm sure its not that tasty.

Good taste. I'm drinking Ginger Ale right now (non alcoholic)

It's a very slight taste.

I've got a solid idea of what happened. She already took her stuff and moved in with him, so I've got no interest in taking her back. If the kid's mine I'll take care of it, but that's it. She burned that bridge and I hope she comes to regret it.

Are you Pat? Do you hate Tsunderes?

But why?

But why what?

Ginger ale is great. I love that its one of those kinds of soda that don't go stale instantly after you open it. Hate flat soda so much.

As a smoker, slight tastes don't do it for me.

Straight rum tastes like absolute ass but it will get you pretty hammered quickly.

Vesemir.

I don't think it's worth it if you ask me. You can find plenty of other faggots outside of some artificial shit anyway. Besides you can check out /cuteboys/ if you want to find other Holla Forumsirgins. :^)

pleb.

Why did she leave

I get what you mean. I can barely taste it. Never smoked but my taste buds are pretty weak.

I need this in my life
I've had maple whiskey before and it's pretty good. Maple Jim Beam is a favorite of mine

Again, I only played Witcher 2, and this was years ago. I only remember Triss and that one girl with Roche's unit. I never got around to picking the knife ear option for the second act so any chicks there are unknown to me

There is an Holla Forums room where they watch Gundams together at night. I lost the bookmark by accident are any of you here capable of providing me the link?

Don't smoke then unless you never want to taste anything ever again.

Its seasonal for christmas and its canada dry ginger ale. Should be able to find it pretty easy!

If you mean the old cytube its dead.

I don't really care why she left at this point. It's not going to keep me up at night.

Fair enough, I suppose I'd be driven to figure out why due to my Autism

The only girls that matter are Triss, Yennefer, and maybe Shani. Ves, Roche's sidekick, is just one of those one night stands.

That stopped a good while ago. I would host some if there was enough interest.

I think you should at least try. How old are you anyway? Were you married young?

I still think you should come up with the greatest homicidal achievement of the 21st century.

Married at 21. Came pretty close to marrying at 18.

But how will I ever top Obama's drone strikes?

Good idea.

I'll poke around for it, but I haven't seen it lately

Homicide implies it's illegal. King nigger does what he wants, as long as it supports the Zionist agenda.

Women grow bored and don't know the true meaning of love.

My folks bought a big ass box of like 50 of them, came with blackberry ginger ale too.

Isn't homicide just any killing of a human?

Children don't know the meaning of love.

To clarify not Gundam. I mean gook toons.

I'm not surprised then. Why did you marry her in the first place? Did her real personality come out the longer you were together or was it just a sudden change?

Jelly as fuck. I need to keep an ear to the ground for these seasonal diabetes drinks

Yes, but it IMPLIES illegality, as it is almost exclusively used to describe unlawful murder.

Because I love her.
I didn't notice any change except that she seemed a little more distant the past couple months.

Yeee. Same thing though.

Try uuhh sams club maybe. I feel like this is the kind of box they get from there.

Good news is the kids probably not yours then.

I'll second this. Most probable.

Did she exhibit any of the warning signs on the right column?
Do you exhibit any on the left?
It could be the reason.

I kind of want it to be mine.

WHY

Its just going to get raised by this new guy until he dumps her and she starts sucking half your pay check and then finds another dude to fuck.

But why?

You could just steal it.

Well, possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Because I've got pretty much nothing else. I was looking forward to being a dad.

You know if it was you would have to raise it on your own if your ex doesn't want it.
I would get a DNA test to make sure before jumping on anything though.

Exactly

Trust me, this would just be awful. You'd get to see it maybe once a month. Weekends if you are lucky. And you'll never get over your ex because of the constant contact. Its no good.

I don't have a Sam's membership.
Anyways, I'm going to go to sleep. See you tomorrow maybe. Can't say for sure

Night fam!

I could live with that, I think. But yeah, DNA test.

I'm not sure I'll get over her anyway.

You should steal it, then raise it to be a diabolical criminal mastermind that only you can defeat. That way, when his schemes have the entire world is stumped, you come to the rescue. The kidnapping will be forgiven, because you will say you did it to keep the world save from your evil spawn. However, you were working together the whole time, and you didn't really kill him, you faked his death!

Like I said before, I've been in your shoes before. Every little thing will remind you of her forever. You'll think about her constantly and be a wreck for a while. But then something will click and it'll all go away.

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Watch as the user gets his ass rammed by his child.

The perfect crime.

It doesn't feel like it'll ever go away.

I suppose he wants to make sure the kid is raised properly

Ok then what about the Zodiac Killer coming 2nd in the Republican Primaries

Its only been two days, give it some time. If you got m8s irl then go hang with them for a bit, drink a little, take your mind of her with video games and other shit you like as much as possible.

If his dad helped assassinate JFK, then surely him being a serial killer was just accepted.

Well it's not like it'd make him the only 2016 candidate who's father helped to kill JFK
I miss you Jeb

Holy shit this torrent is pissing me off

hello?

hi

DELETE THIS

have you been ok?

checked

Jerked my neck real hard recently and the pain is projected onto my head. Almost positive it's inflammation. Happened a few months ago and if current trends are correct I will feel fine soon.

Not bad, though I like those dubs
get better

Don't worry

I'll console you so

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

WHat is behind the video

Slav again, just wanted to say hi anons

Also don't own any consoles

Hi Slav. What kind of games do you like?

What games do they play in Slav land
Is Remove the Kebab as fun as it looks

It's pretty good and the combat physics are unprecedented, all the admins are jews and will ban you if select any class other than pacifist onlooker, though

I mostly play doomwads to relax now, until I get a better computer at least. Also some roguelikes. Sure miss stalker though

At least the mods might get replaced

That was the old cytube and we got through most of Fundam already.

Feel free to bring some life to the new cytube.

ps1
ps2
ps3
wii (have never played a wii game on it though, they all suck)

youre emulating, but you havent bothered to nab a few wii games? is it because you dont have a wiimote?