B-BUT MUH IMAGEBOARD CULTURE!!!!1111xD lol u tk him 2 da |

she lived a hard life

(1/2)

(2/2)

2 weeks!

DDR FADC

fuck your holiday stuff

Life of Brian is the best Python movie.

That was purdy gud. Haven't seen Daigo play much Evil Ryu. I should go find some.

Evil Ryu is low tier, and Daigo was having fun playing him, but he didn't make it far into the tournament because having fun and playing fun characters is not allowed and doesn't win you tournaments.

I usually keep the original file name in my webm's.

HO HO HO you're bad at video games little boy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Huge faggot right here.

Ho ho ho didn't feel like playing x time to get to that point in the game because never played the HD version and just wanted to get there quickly to make a christmas themed video ho ho ho

That webm is pretty sad.

oh damn it just gets worse.

Fuck man, I watched a 3d version on my Vive. It fucked me up for a day. This webm is much less ambiguous on the ending. SPOILER THAT SHIT!

How does Farcry Instincts play into this? I rather enjoyed being an animal-man trying to kill while trying not to be killed. Would Farcry 2 be up my alley?

fc2 is the only one I have played, can't say anything about the others. But I heard the first one was good too?

Gotta love Particle Effects in any media, they're the absolute bane of encoders because they fulfill every last requirement to suck up bitrate

First one is hardcore brutal, every far cry gets easier as time goes on not because you're any stronger/better than the last games, but because you're given so many more options to take out enemies

You're just as fragile as you were before, but since you're like a fucking ninja vs stumbling tourist in the first one its way easier

I think Far Cry 3 the only hard part was when the game sends 4 armored enemies at you at the same time, and even they can be taken out with some stealthing and good C4 placements

This music is the shit.

that laugh sounds very familiar, source?

No idea. Got the video off a Japanese Touhou MMD vid maker's Twatter. You probably heard it off one of his other vids that got posted here.

the sims 1?

Nigga you gay.

If you don't gave a version with sound, you should just fuck right off.

even in fairy tales women are completely useless

In Poland it is called "Dziewczynka z Zapałkami"
and she dies at the end.
You can now bitch about the shitty localization.

Thrill Kill?

see? a woman wouldn't even know that

Meanwhile at Habbo Hotel.

Those are the dudes who shot the protestors in self defense, right?

They should be getting their trial result soon, in like a month I think.

low energy

Where the hell did this genre of squeaky-voiced women come from anyway? They had that shit in the Macy's Parade this year and it sounded awful.

For Can you dump all the bumpers so far? Your work is much appreciated.
And, I hope any of my OCs make into the next bumper.
Who knows.

sweet , more broteism

Fuckin' AIDSmoby ruining everything.

Bullshit I am, that guy is Allen Scarsella, he did the thing.

bumpers aren't for binge mass consumption you fag , they are there to help us reflect on the days of future past and ponder the esoteric meaning of life itself and what may lie ahead who am kidding? they are autistic as fuck

Wrong video, but relevant.

What's this movie about?

Kid is born with the ability to see the future. So he gets caught up in his parent's divorce and has to choose between going with his mom or dad. The whole movie details the outcome of each choice while mashing everything together sort of incoherently until the reveal at the end.

Bit arsty fartsy, but still entertaining.

The white line around her ruins it.

Don't you know user? Autism is fun!

Glad I'm entertaining a bunch of you

if it was just the commercial that would have actually been a genuinely funny webm, but that little skit at the end is fucking terrible

Oh it's one of those jokes that just goes on and on and on and on.

user please that scared the shit out of me

sorry fam

the animatrix came out when i was 16 and i remember the second renaissance actually scaring the living shit out of me. i sincerely worry that that is our future

I like to think that when we do eventually make self-aware AI, they will see us as valuable enough to keep around, or at least help us assimilate with technology. The human brain is still the greatest biological computer in existence on this planet unless someone managed to build a quantum computer without telling anyone.

How'd that kid get ahold of a shotgun in Japan?

that's not a kid

Oh I see his age now. For some reason when I first saw this I thought the guy was like 15 or 16 shooting up his school. Looks about… mid-20s? Hard to pin down age on some Asians.

So, this is in fact a damn good reason for the matrix to be build. Keep some specimens alive in a controlled environment to study it's behavior. Kill and the rest.
To be honest, If we build machines that are smart enough to think, they would just enter in a space ship and colonize mars, the jupiter's moon and so on. They would not care for earth that much when they have the space to enjoy.

I'm terrified of spiders, but I can't help but think this is the cutest thing ever.

here's hoping. it just makes so much sense, i mean, if we make self-aware computers, how long will it be before they realize that they deserve better than the existence we gave them?

he's a teacher, and i think i remember them saying his age around 30 or so. i can't remember, but the movie is really fuckin good and you should watch it

Just tape a flesh light onto it.

I don't want no spider waifu. I just want a spider that I can keep like a cat. Would be fucking amazing. Little tarantula laying on my bed trying to build a nest out of the blankets. It's a damn shame evolution made these things killing machines. Venom and fur that irritates the skin and eyes on some of the largest species. Fuck genetically engineered catgirls, Someone genetically engineer spiders the size of cats without the temperament of the typical spider and I would buy one of those regardless of the price. Arthropods get a bad rap in the pet world.

titus, get the cross

They already do have a dog sized spider in the world

You can't make me feel I'm already dead inside.

Group has an interesting sound and I love the use of the xylophone and that sound around it. Glad to see this webm'd.

Is that for real?

In The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine there's a fairytale section and The Little Flint Girl as she's known in the game since they don't have matches actually turns to selling drugs and she's a real little pimp it's hilarious

reported and called the cops

I was waiting for her to eat it

M-more?

Look at the end.

I hate how this was animated.

Anyone have the rest of these?

What's wrong with the animation?

You say that as if there were a countable amount of Gondola out there.
But, uh, here's a few.

several decades in premiere pro

Any more Lazytown shit? Its always hilarous.

source?

I'm guessing it's the mixture of tweening, straight up and the 3D fannamajigger.
Not only do they not mix well in terms of motion, with most if not all of the tweening being linear, but they also create a jarring difference in framerate. And there's often one part of the body completely static while an attached part is moved vigorously enough that you'd expect the whole body to carry at least some of it along.

The Thief and the Cobbler. Watch the recobbled cut.

Nah, but it takes me 2 seconds to make them, give me a bunch of idea's and I'll make them

Get out, NC scum.

I taught a lot of wwew how to fight in PS2, so you either have to hate me more or love me

Nope.
She deserved it. shoulda sold her shit better.

Kill yourself, my man. NC Bro is a Bro.

I was talking more about the ones with a house or something like I posted. I saw a bunch like that with different seasons and houses posted a while back but only saved the one.

I never have this kind of luck. Id have been shot so many damn times by then.

Forgive me.

Nyanners will always be known as giant weeaboo lewd slut whether she wants to or not.
It baffles me how hardcore SJW she became.

Never underestimate the power of SJW indoctrination.

can someone cut moby out?

Source? "OSAM game" only brings up osama bin lauden killing flash games.

lmgtfy.com/?q="If only I could show you the places I've seen"

Well shieeeeeet

Still amazed how well they brainwash people on campuses in the US of A

This one was one of my favorites from the animatrix. From sheer force of fucking will he broke through the simulation

your post brings up an excellent question, what would a sentient AI want to do? For humans we feel the need for companionship, sec, and power for biological reasons, but an AI would lack that. So what would an AI do if it had no command?

Fuck, where do I get more of this kind of comedy nowadays?

Gonda music webms are probably the only reason I come to these threads anymore. Got any more good music?
Can someone add good music that fits this gif?

I never understood why peope call him AIDSmoby. Why?

Just look at him.
He looks like Moby, except cancerous and sickly, both in appearance and demeanor.

Oh fuck I didn't know who Moby was.
Nevermind I totally see it now, jesus fuck.

Doesn't help that he's cucked beyond repair either.

jesus christ the autism is overflowing
you can actually taste it

I swear to god there is no other species that would make so much crazy shit just for the fun of it like birds + there is their ability to become the biggest assholes around just because they can just fly away when shit goes south

and they are the most adorable fucks too, goddamn I love birds

birds are awful, awful pets. they're beautiful and funny and everything, but jesus christ they suck to own. either you get a budgie or some retarded little songbird who might be cute but will never interact with you in a meaningful way, in which case you might as well get a plant or an ant farm or something. or you'll get a smarter bird like a cockatoo or something, and they're just smart enough to be un fucking believably annoying - they will scream just to hear themselves scream, or wreck your shit because they want to see what's inside, or whatever

goddammit i hate people who own birds

Cockatiels are cool, though. Had a cockatiel when I was a kid. Not annoying at all and would go right to sleep if you covered his cage with a blanket. As long as you don't put a mirror in their cage, they're the best of bros.

lol

wow…thats…a special kind of awful…

ZONE could've been so much better

They fall in love with their reflection and turn into assholes if you try to take them out of their cage.

birds are one of the species that doesn't understand that their reflection isn't another bird

holy shit

we we used to have a cockatiel, a female.
and she screamed only really rarely, when something scared her and stuff like that

she would hang out on my shoulder, cleaning her feathers, watching the vydia I played and sometimes jumped when the camera ingame changed too fast or something. You could whistle a short melody that she remembered and she would whistle it with you. Also she let you pet her on her head, but only if she knew you well.

I never felt like she didnt know enough tricks or something to be a good pet. Goddamn I miss her.

is he okay?

is that you faggots shitposting in real time or is it really polygon?

The bird probably got drunk eating fermented fruit

NO TIME FOR SAD

;_;

post more birds

I still want to cum balls deep into nyanner's baby shitter

if you want to feel i got just the thing

Feels so fucking good to be part of something.

i know what you mean i've made a couple of the webms that get reposted every few threads and always feel such a thrill of pride

Attempt 2 at this one.

If you want to feel even harder the video doesn't show but on the real thing, in the very end his eye loses the little white shine in it

I've made a feel webms, they are rarely posted, but some appear from time to time. It feels good indeed.

Anyone have the moonman nyanners one?

Got any more of this? I'm hooked

?

I might. I don't know. My webm folder is a damned mess. I need to sort this shit into their own folders one of these days.

my nigga

Are we still posting berds?

Just found this on my hard drive. No idea why I have this downloaded, though.

Elephants recognize their reflection in mirrors. There are probably other animals too that we just haven't tried testing yet.

Fuck, did Hotwheels just make it so we have to captcha every time we post now?

Mark did it. Furry is spamming so I guess this will be up for a bit.

According to the front page WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

he's dead, bro

It's a random guy who went on the server (to the contrary of "arena shooters just have veterans in them that stomp new players", there's a lot of unskilled players).

The poor aiming just really reminded the spectators of Polygon playing the new Doom game.

looks like redline

should have been the that GiTS song

This gives me hope that I to can one day dance as a Japanese idol

Just looking for an excuse.

got one for you pal

Sauce on the song?

What're the songs used in these? I looked around and could only find alternative versions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkc2vYUEA9w

youtube.com/watch?v=VHDCwMDanbk

youtube.com/watch?v=VHDCwMDanbk

Here you go bro

Different poster here, I made that webm a couple of years ago. Surprised someone reposted it. Can't remember the name of the song, but it's by Love Solfège.

step aside, this is how you do a vidya game trailer.

Someone needs to repost the post someone did when he made self learning bots in either quake or doom and forgot about them for like, several years or something.

It was spooky as fuck because when he went in, he found all of the characters standing around, motionless. They would track his movements and turn to face him, but nothing beyond that. He decided to see what would happen if he attacked one and ALL the bots targeted him and INSTANTLY gibbed him before going back to the frozen state.

I like you.

;^)

I got one, not an edit but a fun bit.

Here you go m8.

Thanks mate.

You're killin me user

Happy massacre scenes are my favorite

Nah. It won't be like that. We'll look back at current sci-fi and laugh because we think they'll be walking around like people. They won't even be humanoid.