MegaMan Battle Network

I wish to start a 700+ post thread about MegaMan Battle Network. Here are some questions to answer;

Other urls found in this thread:

geocities.jp/mahodenn/thlal.html
mega.nz/#F!isMRnKaS!2AXwKOYnMZgq6FxJtS24KQ
forums.therockmanexezone.com/topic/8947437/1/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14kuiSrAL3GGvux93lYf3TRv4i309qeZFDt0weMh34o8/edit#gid=0
tcrf.net/Mega_Man_Battle_Network_6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After first game the series turned to shit.
And you should feel like shit for liking it
You piece of shit.

I only played the first one. Kind of wish it would make a comeback, so I could play it again, though

You have literally 5 other games plus a couple of subgames to play.

NO user! I ONLY PLAY GAMES THAT EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!

But user, look at my OC Navi RocketMan.

2 was the best one, fucking fight me.

I actually didn't play anything last 3, pls no bully

6 was the best one, fuck you.

I actually did play every game.

Also anyone else feel like 90% of the robot masters were improved in their EXE counterparts? I do.

Does double team version of BN5 for the DS change anything?

It adds some voice over, I think just Lan says the "Jack in, Megaman!" part. Megaman might say something?
I know they added some post game content, where you can add the team navis to follow you around and I think you can change your main navi to one of them.
Also, if I remember right, and you play it on the DS. You can put one of the GBA carts in the second slot, and it will change the battle music to that game's theme.
Believe they also added a little UI for the second screen that shows a static picture of Megaman or something.

Are there any fan games yet? It seems like we should have some by now…

Which game is that PET from?

Weren't constrained by needing a Mega Man-like humanoid design, they could get more esoteric with it. All the RMs take more after Mega Man X Mavericks than they do their original selves besides their themes and occasionally their abilities.

Fuck QuickMan.exe

Yeah, voice-overs for a few things (Proto Man, Colonel, and Mega Man are the only navis that say anything while in your PET), additions to postgame that let you play as the team navis to your heart's content, and a handful of GBA games add content to things; one or more of the Boktai games give you an exclusive Sol Cross (charge-shot GunDelSol chip), for instance, and I think there's a Bass Cross you can gain by doing that.

Touch-screen UI shows your Navi, interaction is minimal but you can poke at him if you feel like.

I've only played 1 and 6, and Battlechip Challenge which is shit but not unredeemably shit
GateMan, although ShadowMan is cool too
Pickaxe dudes. They're cute
No waifus in particular, but Ring is cute
In BN, mostly cannon and sword chips. I'm unoriginal like that
In BCC, LifeAura in the first row with damaging chips in the rest, and Hero Sword/Muramasa slot-in.

I played Star Force too, but fuck the story for that thing. The whole power of friendship thing is cliche already, doing it 4 times in exactly the same way is fucking dumb. The perspective is cool at least.

Don't forget that somehow radio technology has totally and completely eclipsed internet technology and NetNavis in the daily lives of the entire populace that was dependent on them for function.

Did you find the secret area yet?

MMBN1 feels like it's missing half a game compared to the other ones

At least play 6

Not BN.

We could have a Navi right now.

We have the technology.

I "jack in" with my phone all the time. It's why the screen is so big.

We're one step there already with Siri/Cortana/whatever. Only problem is that we live in the age of microtransactions, and no company that invests in AIs like in Battle Network will want to go unfunded.

why does no one like the lifesword

The best we can hope for is they just make us buy "booster packs" for the chips. Fuck, now I've given Capcom an idea of how to make a mobile MMBN game.

It was cooler in the anime

10x BigBomb O
10x Dynamit1 O
10x TriLance O
Getting those TriLances was painful.

It also adds new character icons for dialogue, so (e.g.) Dex looks panicky while dodging boulders instead of happy. And Mayl's secret diary.

NapalmMan.exe
Mettaur
The dice guy
Roll.exe
Freshly cooked ass
NapalmMan.exe

I only ever played BN5

Luna is love.
Luna is life.

Sup, it's me again, the guy who takes longer than Final Fantasy XV's development cycle to produce updates game.

No idea how long it's been since the last MMBN thread, but I've got the basics of a card/chip selection screen implemented now. No scripting yet however.

(Yes, I know the "NO IMAGE" graphic looks ugly as fuck. I'll have to change it to something MMBN themed when I have time)

Is that you secret area guy? Or is it someone else working on something similar?

throw in some revolution 60 references for giggles

Maybe a month? You only had the basic four-directional movement animations last time I saw it

Don't do that

Nope. Just someone making a Megaman Battle Network Simulator.

Star force is basically just a BN reboot for DS, don't delude yourself user.

dont tread on me

im sure the idea has crossed their mind, im not sure why they havent yet.

do you know how much she must love him to lop off a chunk of her magnificent hair like that? i could cry right now, its so beautiful.

3 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 1

I put 4 ahead of 1 because even if its a shit game it still has better chip mechanics than 1

It's BN for people who thought moving in four directions was too complicated

2 > 3 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 4
6 has no business being that high

You act like the loss of the one axis in battle is that big a deal.

I would have wanted it to stay, but it's not a huge loss and SF adds other stuff that makes up for it.

If you're into 2hus, Shanghai.exe is pretty good
geocities.jp/mahodenn/thlal.html
i just wish someone could translate it though

It's a huge deal

Var sword OP as shit
B, B, Left, Down, Up - Elemental Sonic Wave
Nothing beats Folder Back as Giga Chip.
Shadow style best style.
I like fire so any of flameman, heatman, matchman.
Bunny favrite virus.

Finally Holla Forums discovers Rockman EXE

Blues, obviously

Scuttles

Saito Hikari

The very first hentai I looked up was Meiru Hentai

Multi-Hit. Always Multi-Hit.

Forte x Rockman. Either of the versions

*Looks for image of TwilightMan.EXE back from 2006*

Pic related. If you don't like Rockman you're a faggot.

She has some nice drills

I'd drill her, if you know what I mean.

I can vouch that Battle Network threads have been common on Holla Forums for at least the past nine years

Nigger we have had constant fucking threads of the WHAT IF BATTLE NETWORK WAS REAL variety and have at least one Lan banner for years and years now.

Fuck, even ignoring the Cuckchan years one of the earlier threads that was actually Vidya and not GG during ARBITARY NUMBER EXODUS was a BN one (and a MonHun one)

Holla Forums fucking LOVES Rockman.Exe.

hers is the life of a scholar, not a soldier

Lan means cock in some asian languages. Makes it sound funnier

These threads have been a near monthly occurrence for years. Where have you been?

That makes all his shit even better.

Nigger what are you doing

Now now, gotta leave the best for the people to discover themselves, and whenever play BN2 i end up being too distracted with it actually being a good game to remember taking screencaps.

what are you gonna do with those multihit chips when your opponent pops lifeaura?

Serious? Look at this cake.

Why would I pick a trashy old lady when there are a hundred pure schoolgirls around

Japanese teens have some shit standards I say

Also another

Meddy.exe fulfills my visor fetish

you gonna cum on it?

Is this not enough for you?

bumping in hopes of saving

I still don't know why anyone hasn't capitalised on the idea of having a smart-phone avatar based on this.

MY SIDES!

Bonzi Buddy in 2016.

So which version of 6 is "better"?

A tie between Bass.exe and Trashman.exe
Mr. Famous
Unfocused at best
Napalm

Battle Network MMO never ever, and no fan game will ever be completed

The nip one

Considering the vast amount of REMOVED CONTENT that's obvious, but he obviously means between Gregory and FUBAR.

I prefer Dogger myself, just seems to suit better overall and i liked its Link Navi shit better, but it is mostly personal preference, i mean,with 5 it was pretty obvious that Colonel is the obvious correct choice (And even in DT you need to pick team), But for 6 it is basically what Link Navis you want more then anything and whether you like Super Armor or Float Shoes.

I always figure MMBN is one of those things that I would have loved forever if I had played it in childhood/adolescence. For whatever reason, I had gotten into the Classic series instead.

The Chrono X project looks pretty good, but I wouldn't know for sure. It's always special when a fan game is in continual development for so long anyhow.

Anyone got a Howitzer A? I've been grinding those fucking viruses in Internet 2 for weeks and I keep getting Zennies. I wanna get back to internet 13 and fight the interesting shit already!

Also, some blue fucker deleted my Pet Mettaur. all for a Metguard G. what the fuck, man! what's so great about that chip anyway?

eShop versions of 1-6 here as .gba:
mega.nz/#F!isMRnKaS!2AXwKOYnMZgq6FxJtS24KQ

They give you all the trade-only cards since you can't get them in-game on the wii u and have some various other changes, can check out more here: forums.therockmanexezone.com/topic/8947437/1/

Also reminder if you have GBA Virtual Console that's undumped, dump it you fucks. It takes like 30 seconds, spreadsheet here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14kuiSrAL3GGvux93lYf3TRv4i309qeZFDt0weMh34o8/edit#gid=0

I only got one copy, dude. Got lucky when I timed my Quake3 on the Hard Head. Have you tried exchanging your junk chips?

Did that fan patch get finished?

I thought it had been for a while, the Falzar version anyway. Rockman EXE 4.5 still isn't fully translated

Aw, no puppy version?

Where's this fan patch anyway?

I just tried it myself and apparently it's only a translation of the Boktai scenario, not a full translation, which is a bummer. Do you still want it? I have a few other nip Rockman roms

Mmmmaybe not. What all was removed from localization, anyway?

A few levels of the undernet, a lot of post-game material and a sidequest where you go on a mission with Boktai. And some cross-compatibility with Boktai 3 I think

Well I mean, what's the post-game material about?

tcrf.net/Mega_Man_Battle_Network_6

imagine if you lost an axis. by that i mean your leg. faggot.

Gesundheit

Why the fuck did Starforce cut down the player tiles to only three?

What the fuck was the idea behind that? I was all set to buy it when I heard those games existed but after I saw that my interest dried up

STOP DESIGNING GAMES BY REMOVING THINGS FROM PREVIOUS GAMES

DON'T BE A TODD

Bumps from an OP only work every 15 minutes. It's been that way on all boards for almost 3 years. I'll give you a bump.

On the topic of Mega Man.

Does anyone know if there are better quality versions of the Megaman Z or X commercials uploaded anywhere? The animation and art in them are god tier but they are all at 240p

found them, just had to search it in Japanese.

It's really not.

If you like to eat shit so much why don't you just say so in plain English?

>>>/secretarea/

I suppose at the time 3D was the new best thing and everyone was trying to capitalize on it

In my opinion, MMSF 1&2 are kinda bad but MMSF3's amount of content and improved battle system makes it worth playing.

I tried, but by the time I ran out of Shokwaves and other shit to toss in, all I got were some stage chips, some navi chips for some faggot named Gutsman, and a Drilarm.

I did have a friend in the Undernet who traded me, but the asshole scammed me out of my antidamage for a fucking Minibomb. Fucker swore to me that it'd be "good shit".

But really, it just kinda…creeps me out somehow. I don't know if it's indigestion from rage or not. Pic related.

It really, really is

It reduces all offensive positioning to three positions. No more gauging distance. No more dealing with hazard tiles. Just move left and right. It reduces all defensive positioning to three positions. No more considering complex enemy attack patterns while you try to land a hit, just move left and right, and it simplifies all enemy attacks as a result. It is a huge deal and guts the combat, I have no idea how anyone could think otherwise

Ricochet
that ps3 store game i dont remember the name

Where is that image from? It suddenly made me feel alive again for a moment, like I had to work on something and that should be an entire cyberpunk universe that will come to life through short stories, images and music. But man, that .gif is so fucking well made… it has everything.

I just want to be able to play Sm4sh without melee fans telling me how casual I am for it.

Every time I play with this kid he says

Like fucking fine lets play melee so you can show me how you can wavedash but nit even utilize it while we're playing.

Edgeguarding is the most homosexual way to win a match and I'm glad Sm4sh makes it so that's impossible

Why are you responding to nonsensical spam?

I want my memetrap nun already.

Come on, Arcsys. Next installment, okay?

Ah I didn't know sturdy worked more than once, cool

Wrong thread.

no make it conman and no.9

may be mistaken, but in one of the Mega Man online trailers didn't Roll get integrated into a giant robot after getting separated from Rock?
I've watched both the trailers and that scene isn't in either, but I remember it so vividly. Perhaps it was fanart?